Avant needs testers for Napalm™

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright ladies and gentlemen, we've been hinting for a while now that we have a new topical fat loss solution in the works as part of a new line of products from Avant, which includes SyntheSIZE, SuperCarb, and a whole bunch of others. Well, recently, we began in-house testing with it and the results are very favorable.

So now, we're ready to begin public testing for it. And by the way, "it" has a name- Napalm™.

Napalm™ is the next generation of topical fat loss from the same company that made topical fat loss a reality. This means, of course, that it's badass. It is quite potent on its own, but you can also stack it with its older brothers, Lipoderm-Ultra and Lipoderm-Y, for an even greater synergistic effect.

If you're on a diet and are serious about testing this out on hard-to-lose areas of fat on your body, then give us a holla' in here.

Once we pick testers, we'll give you instructions on how to use it. And feel free to ask questions in here.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Savage, How would this fair on someone who is around 8, maybe a little less, bodyfat? Think it would do a good job of tightening up my lower abs and obliques to a point where it's just skin and muscle??

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Definetly interested....never used a topical product, well eform, but not topical fat loss product. Buuuuuuuut, does it contain yohimbine??...if so, can you get it to Canada..haha....as a "gift" maybe. Ive always been interested in these products but never have gien them a shot.

john

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Savage, How would this fair on someone who is around 8, maybe a little less, bodyfat? Think it would do a good job of tightening up my lower abs and obliques to a point where it's just skin and muscle??
Yeah, assuming you have any fat there to lose, it should work very well.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Pumping I was just about to ask that too!...great minds think alike my friend

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
could lose a tiny bit of fat around lower portion of stomach and very little on my chest....could be the final touches to get rippped!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definetly interested....never used a topical product, well eform, but not topical fat loss product. Buuuuuuuut, does it contain yohimbine??...if so, can you get it to Canada..haha....as a "gift" maybe. Ive always been interested in these products but never have gien them a shot.

john
Yeah, like Lipoderm, it has yohimbine HCl in it, but other than that, all new ingredients.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, assuming you have any fat there to lose, it should work very well.
I'm in. I have a vien or two just starting to come out on one of my obliques and a few in my lower abs...I'd like to see them more often :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Savage, like I said way back. You know I am down :D

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is gonna' be tough. A lot of good guys to pick from already.

We'll probably pick 20 total.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to be a tester for this. Sounds like a great opportunity!

StarGazer

Awards
I know I'm not the frequent of posters (newbie here) but I'd love to test and log this as well. Might work good at reducing the fat I've aquired during my current gyno bout. I've made a topic about in on AM. I also have an unproportional amount of abdominal body fat concidering my bf% (12%) that I'd like to shred off.

Cheers.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Napalm sticks to kids....sticks to their bellies and sticks to their ribs.

Ahhh, good ole cadences.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any ingredients that would be unfavorable for a natural bodybuilder? I won't be tested, but just curious.

I'm interested in this for my contest prep that I just started, but I don't know if I'd be able to give a it fair run because I will be running other fat loss products during that time. I would be interested in buying some if it comes out soon, though.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm all over this one! I recently, well 2 months or so ago, tried Targex and it worked very well. I would like to see how this compares to it and see if it does the same, if not better, job. I have always trusted Avant, so no reason to think otherwise here!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
how will this compare to lipoderm-ultra when it comes to fatloss in the midsection for "baby fat"? (forgot technical term for it right now, the top layer of fat) Equal or superior, as seeing they can be stacked?

i wanted to run a 3 month cutting cycle in a few months and stack a topical towards the end (when im at a lower b/f) .... now you just added to the confusion of which to choose, thanks Savage :thumbsup:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
im currently taking pheraplex less then 2 weeks left and just started epistane for 2-4 weeks based on feel.

then start PCT. if this is ok i would try this product as well but doubt id be chosen

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm all over this one! I recently, well 2 months or so ago, tried Targex and it worked very well. I would like to see how this compares to it and see if it does the same, if not better, job. I have always trusted Avant, so no reason to think otherwise here!
Targex is an excellent product. We've been a fan of GA for a long time, and now we've finally incorporated it into one of our products- Napalm.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how will this compare to lipoderm-ultra when it comes to fatloss in the midsection for "baby fat"? (forgot technical term for it right now, the top layer of fat) Equal or superior, as seeing they can be stacked?

i wanted to run a 3 month cutting cycle in a few months and stack a topical towards the end (when im at a lower b/f) .... now you just added to the confusion of which to choose, thanks Savage :thumbsup:
I believe you're thinking of SAT.

But it compares very, very favorably to Lipoderm-Ultra for SAT.

We originally wanted to put all of these ingredients into Lipoderm-Ultra but we ran into two problems.

1) Carrier saturation. The carrier just couldn't hold all the goodness.

2) Cost. It became too expensive for one product.

So, we released all the stuff we wanted to add to Lipoderm-Ultra as Napalm.

Of course, stack the two for the ultimate experience.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any ingredients that would be unfavorable for a natural bodybuilder? I won't be tested, but just curious.
Don't think so.

Also, it shares the same carrier as Lipoderm-Ultra so the ingredients stay in the area applied.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
What would you like to know?
229lbs today at nooon
BF% 12.6
Height 5'9"
Years training 13

Just ran Lipo-Y with 3 extra grams of Y added. Used Cap cream as well. Used for approx. 3 1/2 weeks. Unfortunately I didn't have any changes when I had my measurements taken again.

I'd love to give this a try. No problem getting my measurements and pics done. I have someone who can test bf% with calipers and I can have someone take pics with digital cam.

I just want to lose that stubborn belly fat. :(

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess y'all would like to know what's in it?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt mind..haha...lots of interest already wow

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine HCl, synephine HCl, raspberry ketones, glycyrrhetinic acid, tyramine, NAC.

0.5 inches off of my waist in one week, even though I decreased cardio and increased calories.

No joke.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine HCl, synephine HCl, raspberry ketones, glycyrrhetinic acid, tyramine, NAC.

0.5 inches off of my waist in one week, even though I decreased cardio and increased calories.

No joke.

sweet....looks solid, definetly wanna try it out, using yohimbine in my leviathan right now, working extremly well.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, but keep in mind, the carrier of Napalm keeps the yohimbine in the area applied so there's little concern of systemic side-effects.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
An oddly appropriate name in the latest list of names that make no sense :)Good job on the choice :) Once I drop more BF%i'm going to give this a shot. Right now i'm just too fat.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heheh, yeah Jay, we thought it would make for a good name for a topical fat loss solution.

While it won't do all the work for you, it'll definitely help melt the fat off the area applied.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Does it have to be cycled like Targex? 2 weeks on/off?

Is it safe to stack with ECA (25/200)?

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this a try as well. My mid-section is the only place I hold fat and I can't seem to get rid of it. The only thing of any significance I'm on right now is pght (5 days on, 2 days off for 4 weeks then one week off where I do ECA).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another guy with an already low bf% (~10) that's interested is posting right here.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I would love to give this a shot. I'm currently on a clean bulk and have lost a couple percent body fat but an kind of stalled right now. On a very clean diet with one cheat meal a week. Would love to see something that can take care of the lower abs just cant seem to break em out.

Oh yeah and I am sub 10% already. Will take pics and run a daily log.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established

No joke.
damn it savage, u should of kept it interesting and let us guess the ingredients for a day or two before posting... i was actually going to try and guess it in my last post as i figured yohimbine, RK, NAC, and something similar to synephine were going to be in it. looks very solid, any idea on the price range? cheaper than ultra or same price? looks like i got a new topical winner to try in the next few months :bruce3:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heheh.

Probably the same price range as Lipoderm-Ultra.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

No joke.
Wow, I definitely want to try this stuff! Any idea of when it will be available for purchase? I'm hoping it's soon so I can add it into my prep.

chaos92287

Awards
i would definitely be interested in this. i've been cutting for a little over a month now and have been seeing some good results except for one thing. my lower abs and love handle area. everywhere else on my body has gotten cut and i just started seeing a 6 pack this week, but for some reason i still have this mini gut and love handles. i hate it, and looked into topical fat loss creams but the general consensus was they dont work. i would be more than happy to test the product and would post all my results and do before and after photos and all that.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i hate coming in on threads like this late. you guys probably have all twenty picked already. but i'd love to give this a run. i'm currently in the middle of a recomp and more than anything would love to get more definition along my outer pecs. upper and lower look like they have great definition its just on the outside where i'd like to see some more progress. and i guess i could use a little tightening in the lower abdominal region as well. doing cardio 3-4 x a week and taking rpm and activate if any of that matters.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any idea of when it will be available for purchase?
Hard to say.

Maybe or month or so.

Whenever we finish up this public testing. I'm probably only going to leave this call open for a week, though, because I want to hurry and get this (and our other stuff) out.

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
I would appreciate an opportunity to try this product.

Presently on a recomp using Lipo-Y + RK. Just finished bottle of Abliterate and got rid of VAT and focusing on SAT now. This would be my first log and I am dedicated to hitting 5% BF by my 40th b-day in March.

BF: ~15%

Last edited:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i hate coming in on threads like this late. you guys probably have all twenty picked already.
Not at all, my man.

It's still anyone's game with about six days to go until this is closed.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, it really helps to sell yourself.

"I would make a good tester because X, Y, and Z".

Jim Sadler

Awards
So this is the product you were telling me to wait for...

Looks good -- especially if you are using a benzyl based local carrier.

I'm terrible with logs, so I'll sit out the testing. But I look forward to trying it soon.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Count me in for the ~16% tester! Me love you long time. :box: :cheers:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it doesn't have to be run solo, I'd be in too!

Either way, I'm gonna give Lipo-RK a run very soon.