Avant needs testers for Napalm™

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Targex is an excellent product. We've been a fan of GA for a long time, and now we've finally incorporated it into one of our products- Napalm.
And that is my x, y, and z of why I should test it! To compare results!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
BTW, it really helps to sell yourself.

"I would make a good tester because X, Y, and Z".
well if you're looking for someone to shed some pounds from a topical product, which i don't think you are, i might be the wrong candidate. but if you are looking for someone who has some surface fat that could benefit from testing your product, while keeping everyone up to date on the progress, i'll be more than happy to. :thumbsup:

EDIT: almost forgot
5' 7"
~178-180lbs
12% bf

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I'm a non-responder to Lipo-Y with cap cream. That's why I'd be good to test this. At least I hope that's a good reason :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
id like to say this

avant for years you guys have produced some of the best stuff ive taken. Your very thorough in your work

ive never really had a topical anything work for me. Im really looking forward to the feedback on this to see if it indeed does workout

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sell myself huh?..
im 24, dark brown hair and brown eyes....like long walks on the beach!....

Never have tried anything topical for fat loss, would love to see what it can do for me. Also to see how it compares to regular yohimbine hcl fat burners.

Synicus

Awards
BF%: ~15

Currently using:

4 bottles Lipoderm Y
2 bottles Lipoderm Ultra
Sesathin: 1.5 tsp
Max CLA: 6 caps
DCP: 6 caps
NOW 80% Green Tea: 6 caps

I haven't used the Ultra yet, I'm seeing some results from the Y. Abdominal/Lower back fat is last to go, metabolically. I don't even use Y on abs/lower back yet, just on arms/shoulders/chest, I'm seeing results, arms/shldrs/esp chest appearing tighter.

Cardio protocol: apply Y, wait 5 minutes, put on t-shirt, then l-sleave sweat shirt, then another l-sleave sweat shirt, cardio stationary bike 45-1 hr. Sweat like a pig, t-shirt is soaked when done. I'm gonna start applying y/ultra for reg wkouts now too to leave it on longer and see what results.

In any case I'd like to try the new stuff and would be willing to be very detailed logging etc.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Extremely interested. I have been trying to get rid of some stubborn fat on the lower abs. Diet is quite in check, exercise routine is in check, and I am ready to go as soon as needed. I have tried all of the previous topicals by you and a few other companies. Pick me :bb3:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm interested.
i've been eating clean and doing cardio all summer trying to get some sharp abs but i seem stuck at this current bf % in my avatar. if i could take off 1-2% more bf off i believe my abs would be much more crisp.
i've run logs on other products and feel that i give a good honest evaluatin.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Savage, when are you planning on getting these started?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Probably six days from now I'll have the testers posted. Then, it'll be on.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to jump in on this. I don't usually ask to be a tester, too many products just can't be sent to Canada, but this really interests me.

I've run all the lipoderms in the past with good results. Ultra + Cap didn't seem to work any better than straight Ultra though, at least not that I could tell.

I'm 6'0" 200 lbs at 17%. I'd like to try this out on my lower abs and obliques. I run HIIT every morning, and keep a pretty good diet considering the hours I have to work (between 8 and 16 hours a day, no days off).

I'd be a good tester because I've hit a plateau right now with fat loss around the mid section, so I'd be able to notice even slight results. And since I've used your whole line in the past, I'd be able to compare it quite well.

Last edited:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I posted before, but would just like to say I'd want to be one of the testers at a higher body fat. I was at about 26 percent 3 months ago and now am at 20 percent. I am continueing on this path slowly but surely and would be very interested in trying to take some of the flabbiness from my gut which is where most of the fat is stored.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
I'd def love to.. I posted over at M&M, but I figured I'd throw my hat in again :)

Aoba

Awards
i'll post again here as well, already did on bb.com. I've tried sestahin before from avant a while back and got some supercarb (which is pretty good in a cold protein shake imo) My family never caught on with using it in coffee etc since they love sugar too much but i definitely see its uses in the home for everyone. I'd love to test napalm.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loyal customer (fan[atic]) of anything Avant topical.

Typical 40 something endo fat in the love handles, hips and ass.

Please consider this my request to be a tester ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have been cutting calories for a while now. Have tried Absolved, and also Lipoderm with no real results. I really don't believe in topical(targeted) fat loss. Maybe you can change my mind. Yes I saw a few studies that were posted up here before, but the studies still couldn't tell me whether the reduction was because of water loss and not actual fat. So if you pick me, maybe you can change my mind. At least I won't go into testing already believing that it will work, so no placebo effect will be happening on my part....

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine HCl, synephine HCl, raspberry ketones, glycyrrhetinic acid, tyramine, NAC.

0.5 inches off of my waist in one week, even though I decreased cardio and increased calories.

No joke.
Sounds sweet!!!!
You have an ETA on when this will be out?
Or - when I can buy an unlabeled version for my own testing purposes?? ;)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to topicals, haven't tried any, nor any of Avant's products, so I'm not your biggest fan (yet), you can be certain my review will be honest and unexaggerated.

If you need a female tester ~20% bf, let me know!

chaos92287

Awards
i would definitely be interested in this. i've been cutting for a little over a month now and have been seeing some good results except for one thing. my lower abs and love handle area. everywhere else on my body has gotten cut and i just started seeing a 6 pack this week, but for some reason i still have this mini gut and love handles. i hate it, and looked into topical fat loss creams but the general consensus was they dont work. i would be more than happy to test the product and would post all my results and do before and after photos and all that.
in case you want stats as well.

Sex: male
BF%: ~12
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 140
Supplements currently on: Clout, RPM, Incarnate, Animal Pak, ON Whey.
Workout Split: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/68122-chaos-log.html

i think i would be a great pick since i just have 2 problem areas to get rid of (that wont come off no matter how much cardio i seem to do), and if they are gone after running napalm it would give your product some solid backing.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds sweet!!!!
You have an ETA on when this will be out?
Or - when I can buy an unlabeled version for my own testing purposes?? ;)
Probably at least a month since we need time for the testers to do their thing.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
man i so wanna try this, if it works ill be sold

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I have been using the bulk LipoU and adding capzaicin, alternating with abliderate and like the results thus far. I wouild love to see how this works. I don't know what needs to be done to be a tester but if you still need people i would love to give this a shot.

oafyc

Awards
I am definitely interested. I am about to start a cut during August.

I am 5' 8" 164 lbs. My waist is about 30" however I have never been able to lose the fat over my abs. During 2006 I went from 180 lbs down to 140 lbs. I started lifting in January 2007. My goal with this cut was to see if I can get my abs to finally show, so something like Napalm would be great if it worked. I could also take before/after pics.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Important correction, guys-

Tyramine and NAC did not make the final version.

Sorry for the confusion.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Important correction, guys-

Tyramine and NAC did not make the final version.

Sorry for the confusion.
will these be replaced by anything, or the formula stays as is with the yohimbine,syn.,rk's and GA

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's possible, but at this point, the formula will likely stay as you mentioned.

But we have a policy to be ever-improving, so nothing is ever TRULY final with us (Lipoderm-Y vs. Lipoderm-Ultra, for example).

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Pick me because:

I'm cutting. Recently bulked up to 265, prob at or over 20%. Recently cleaned up my diet and added cardio. Sitting at about 248 right now, and am starting to look good (4 pack when flexed). I'm also on a good amount of gear right now! :D I'm trying really hard to get to 10% by the second week of August.

I have a good amount of belly fat that I need to get rid of, plus chest fat that remains from when I was a big fat kid growing up.

I'll do before/afters, measurements, etc.

I'll bring the before pics, and be an After Model for you at the Olympia expo! :bb2:

Me love you long time. ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the licorice extract being used to fight against adrenal negative feedback?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
very nice sales pitch supersoldier. :dance:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Seems interesting. Never tried this type of spray on localized product before, unless you can count one tube of thiomucase I used about 9 years ago, which didnt do much for me. If there are still spots open, Im in my late thirtys, 239lbs, bf 20%+, trained on/off for 11+ years and looking to do a serious cut real soon. I would like to add this to my arsenal of stuff and see what effects it has on my abdominal area. The intro page didnt list too much requirements or restrictions, but as I said I intend to start a pretty serious diet, and I would be willing to log it on am.com also.

Old/current logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69769-roadblocks-cissus-drol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/53835-roadblocks-alpha-drive.html

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine HCl, synephine HCl, raspberry ketones, glycyrrhetinic acid, tyramine, NAC.

0.5 inches off of my waist in one week, even though I decreased cardio and increased calories.

No joke.
I like that combo. YOu guys certainly set the bar for topicals.

I would very much appreciate an opportunity to test that Savage. I'm about to start a diet to put PumpingIron's midsection to shame. :D

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
With the addition of raspberry ketones and glycyrrhetinic acid I am going to be buying this when it comes out.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I mentioned this, fellas, but the ability to take before and after pics is going to really help your chances so be sure to mention that.

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
Would adding some clenbuterol and dermabolics E-form into the mix for 2 weeks on with this, then switching to the Napalm for 2 weeks, and repeat, be the best for target area fat loss? What do you guys think?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I mentioned this, fellas, but the ability to take before and after pics is going to really help your chances so be sure to mention that.
How long is the testing gonna run?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would adding some clenbuterol and dermabolics E-form into the mix for 2 weeks on with this, then switching to the Napalm for 2 weeks, and repeat, be the best for target area fat loss? What do you guys think?
I would say some combination of the afforementioned plus Lipoderm-Ultra, but it's hard to say at this point.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'll do it!. But I'm warning you guys, you WILL have nightmares of a chewbaka going all mid-evil on your azz!.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, I'm down another half inch this week on the waist.

So that's an inch in two weeks, despite the fact that I've increased calories and reduced cardio per Marc McDougal's recommendations over at M & M's Inner Circle so that I might fill back out a little in the middle of my dieting.

I expected it to be good, but dang. I gotta' say I'm pretty damn impressed with what we've done here and I think y'all are really going to like it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested too, was reading about this in christines thread..

Will take before after pics (doing pics every 2 weeks anyhow, check my gallery listing)
39 yo
198#
~19-20% bf currently
headed to low 180#s/10% bf over the next month or two, showing consistent loss of 2-3lbs/week over the last 6 mo
previously using lipoderm-U bulk with RK added + cap rubbed on separately
I'm willing to do ONLY one side of abs/love handles with the napalm, to really see a difference after the 3-4 weeks. Sure it may look kooky, but then I figure I should have enough left to do the other side solo for 3-4 weeks to catch up :)