Avant needs testers for Napalm™

phantom

Awards
  • Established
not that it looks like it needs anything else, but if anyone were going to add anything to this, any recomendations?cap,tyramine?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you could probably add other things to it like cap, but for the record, I don't want anyone doing that for testing. We need to test the product as-is.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you could probably add other things to it like cap, but for the record, I don't want anyone doing that for testing. We need to test the product as-is.
Not stacking with lipo-u either then?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I might have a few people stack it with Lipoderm-Ultra. We'll see.

But definitely nothing else.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I might have a few people stack it with Lipoderm-Ultra. We'll see.

But definitely nothing else.
Ok, then worth me mentioning that I still have enough of the lipo-u bulk that I bought previously (more than half a bottle). I did add 2g of RK to it, and i'm willing to either stack or not stack it with napalm if i am selected.

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Extremely important announcement!!

Here is the final ingredients list for testers-

Glycyrrhetinic acid, raspberry ketones, SesaThin, yohimbine HCl, synephrine HCl

Holla.
Sweeet.. Looks awesome!

ArmySGT

Awards
I would like to be a tester for Napalm. My situation is a little different as I do not need help in the ab area, but rather in the chest area. I will report my findings in that.

currently I am....

5'10
bf 5-6%

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I like the formulation Tone.

Am curious about the Seasathin - that's the last thing I'd have expected to see in a dermal.
Care to 'splain me the science Par and co. cooked up with that?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Am curious about the Seasathin - that's the last thing I'd have expected to see in a dermal.
There's SesaThin in Lipo-Ultra, too.

Tkenshin

Awards
when you guys add the sesathin is that liquid or powder form( if there is any)? Like would it be okay to add liquid sesathin to Lipo-Y?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Well it's actually the same reasoning for taking it orally (PPARalpha agonism), more or less. It's just that with Napalm (and Lipoderm-Ultra before it, as rpen pointed out), we wanted to localize it and make it more concentrated.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when you guys add the sesathin is that liquid or powder form( if there is any)? Like would it be okay to add liquid sesathin to Lipo-Y?
I think it's the liquid, but I need to double check.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoever gets to test this stuff, I will be watching if I am not applying! This looks like a solid formula!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm so angry I didn't see this, before. I finally got a new computer for home use after my last one got stolen a few weeks ago. Man!

I'll be following closely to the logs. If it is still open to selection, I will gladly toss my hat in the ring. Looking forward to the product either way!

-HL
Savage said they pick the testers tomorrow. :thumbsup: