What kind of supplement would you like to see from Avant?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright y'all, I'm just curious-

What kind of product would you like to see Avant do? In what direction would you like to see our innovation and quality go next?

Now, I'm not asking for the actual formulation you would use, I'm just asking the TYPE of product you would want us to design. A meal replacement, for example.

Also, if you could, give your thought process behind your choice.

There are some big things coming up but I want to take into consideration customer feedback. So, let's hear it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey buddy,i'm all about the sleep products.....imo we get our upmost recovery when we're sleeping....something like a gaba,melatonin.....something blend.....just my 2 cents

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good idea.

Too bad Tranquili-G isn't around anymore.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Good idea.

Too bad Tranquili-G isn't around anymore.
theres half a bottle around my drawer :)

but to be fair, i had better sleep with USP's powerfull or rem3g.

as for avant, i miss absolved(just finished last super absolved bottle)

i think sesalean was amazingly innovative, but the taste wasnt for everyone, so maybe improve that aspect?

and lastly, we are all still waiting for that stim product right? ;-)

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Pre-bed I take Powerfull, GABA, HMB, Arginine, Casein, Melatonin, etc etc etc... condensing a few of these into one product would get a thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
theres half a bottle around my drawer :)

but to be fair, i had better sleep with USP's powerfull or rem3g.

as for avant, i miss absolved(just finished last super absolved bottle)

i think sesalean was amazingly innovative, but the taste wasnt for everyone, so maybe improve that aspect?

and lastly, we are all still waiting for that stim product right? ;-)

There was talk about doing an oral version of Ab-Solved. Is that something you would be interested in?

And yeah, the new stimulant is on the list.

Just get FED out Tony... :)
Hehe, this is definitely on the list too, Jordan. Probably the most famous case of a Vapor Supp. there is :) , but we're seriously working hard now to get it out.

---

Hmm, wow, a "pre-bed" supplement. To increase growth hormone levels, fellas? Is that the idea?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I would personally like to see par develop a "party stack" so to speak

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Par's Party Stack would consist of things that we can't legally sell, heheh.

You have to be extremely careful how you market things that have psychoactive effects because FDA smash!!

Some of the things that other companies are doing make me cringe a little.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I would personally like to see par develop a "party stack" so to speak
Yea, putting our name on something overtly gray-area might not be forthcoming during our re-building process, but don't rule out anything from us at Avant, haha.

Aside from:
a. a good stimulant/energy boosting supp
b. our uber-MRP F.E.D.
c. a sleep aid/GH booster

What else are people really jonesin' for that they have failed to get from products currently marketed? Has there been anything you've tried in the past (I mean ANY OTC supp) that you were praying would deliver on its promises and fell short? What was it?

Thanks for the feedback in advance boys. We're hear to serve you all and it's integral to our success that we listen and deliver!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Non addictive relaxant not to put me to sleep but to replace the couple of glasses of wine or beer I have on a Friday after work (no this inst every week). Tried Phenibut, IBE's Neurobalance....nothing :(

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Non addictive relaxant not to put me to sleep but to replace the couple of glasses of wine or beer I have on a Friday after work (no this inst every week). Tried Phenibut, IBE's Neurobalance....nothing :(
You know it's because you're a cylon right?

raptor2003

Awards
1. sleep aid

2. stimulant that can take on daily basis for 3-4 months, non addictive, crash-free

3. fat-burner like sesamin but without it cause the muscle flatness, reduced libido

4. novel aromatase inhibitor/ super testosterone potentiator

5. bring back HUNG beta LOL

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
There was talk about doing an oral version of Ab-Solved. Is that something you would be interested in?

And yeah, the new stimulant is on the list.

Hmm, wow, a "pre-bed" supplement. To increase growth hormone levels, fellas? Is that the idea?

Oral absolved sounds very interesting, though how different would you think it would be compared to DS lean extreme and AX Retain 2?

As for the sleep aid, it has to improve the quality of sleep, i think we have too many "knock out" formulae's and these have limited uses.

USP rem3g is pretty amazing in this respect, even when combined with xanax, the quality of sleep is amazing, and the next day fogginess doesnt exist.(i.e. you actually sleep on xanax and not just pass out with zero recuperation benefit!)

If you can improve on that then YES!

Lastly, if PAR's party stack wont be released, how about PAR's during and post repair stack?

I already take some of the best stuff for that, BUT if only someone can come up with the same in powder form, to be mixed with water and tatse half decent, ill be all on that.
easy to carry indivual packets would be a plus too :)

oooh and maybe a special strand of pro-biotic bacteria that literally consumes over 50% of carbs ingested and leave protein and fats alone.

(ok i know the above sorta exists but its considered a work, so something similar)
:head:

P.S. oooh almost forgot, HEAT for me was useless unless taken on an empty stomach, BUT when i did it hurt bad :( i really hope the new formulation fixes that?

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Avant brought ONE, and was a novel idea... trandermal.

Bring Hormonal eye drops!!! :D :D

Adams

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Avant brought ONE, and was a novel idea... trandermal.

Bring Hormonal eye drops!!! :D :D

Adams
still got a half of ONE+

difficult to apply with wife around though...so maybe a ONE+ transdermal protector for her...?

:)

eye drop? :woohoo:

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Par's Party Stack would consist of things that we can't legally sell, heheh.

You have to be extremely careful how you market things that have psychoactive effects because FDA smash!!

Some of the things that other companies are doing make me cringe a little.
Link to the "Party Stack"?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. Keep it coming.

Dj, I'm not entirely sure at this point how different "Oral Ab-Solved" would be from the competition, but as y'all know, we don't copy other companies, so it wouldn't be too similar.

Bruth, I don't think there is a link to Par's Party Stack. He never fully disclosed, on the boards, everything in it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only tried a few avant products and most of them were too expensive. Try and come out with something reasonably priced. That being said I would like to see more people come out with their own multi-vitamin formulas. Also Anti-oxidents. Another thing that would be nice is a non-stim fat burner that also helps you sleep. Not something that you basically take at night and is suposed to help you burn fat, but something more innovative than that. Think Phenibut sleep effects, with some really powerful fat burner that only works well if you sleep well, the better you sleep, the deeper you sleep, the more fat loss occurs...

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have only tried a few avant products and most of them were too expensive.
I certainly sympathize with you and respect your opinion, but it must be said that as an innovator and first mover to the market, we must charge a little more to compensate us for the risk we take.

SesaThin is a good example. We were the first to bring it to the market. The first to take the risk of introducing what we thought to be the most important non-stimulant fat loss and overall health product, up to that point, to this industry. We put a lot of money into the product and we didn't think it unreasonable to get rewarded for that. (Patents really don't exist in this industry).

And in addition to that, our products usually work better than the knock-offs of other companies. SesaThin, for example, consistently gets better feedback than its competition. So here again, we don't think it's unreasonable to pay a little extra to get a more effective product.

But with SesaThin going bulk now, it's extremely cheap, so now you can have your cake and eat it too, for this product.

I will continuously work towards reducing prices wherever possible, though, for our upcoming products, but with the above in mind.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
A first of a kind, innovative, anabolic based product with zero negative side effects, zero PCT, that truly packs on reasonable mass in a reasonable time, enhances libido, can be taken for long term, all for a good price. Oh and it's foundation be made up of the key building blocks for muscle growth (vitamins, mineral, efa, BCAAs, etc)

I realize many other companies are trying this as we speak, an attempt at an "all in one", but I'd be curious what the minds at Avant could think up.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
I have only tried a few avant products and most of them were too expensive. Try and come out with something reasonably priced. That being said I would like to see more people come out with their own multi-vitamin formulas. Also Anti-oxidents. Another thing that would be nice is a non-stim fat burner that also helps you sleep. Not something that you basically take at night and is suposed to help you burn fat, but something more innovative than that. Think Phenibut sleep effects, with some really powerful fat burner that only works well if you sleep well, the better you sleep, the deeper you sleep, the more fat loss occurs...
i never thought they were too expensive, especialy with the 3 pack option straight from avant for the beta's.
sesathin i remember getting the original for 20$, even then i was happily paying 25$ at retailers after the special pricing.

lipoderm and the letigen the same.
they were pretty cheap considering most of them were first of their kind.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
i never thought they were too expensive, especialy with the 3 pack option straight from avant for the beta's.
sesathin i remember getting the original for 20$, even then i was happily paying 25$ at retailers after the special pricing.

lipoderm and the letigen the same.
they were pretty cheap considering most of them were first of their kind.

Good points here, thanks dj.

A few of these ideas mentioned are very very hard to produce. Although, we use supplements to cheat our genetics, we'd have to be magicians (or surgeons, lol) to pull off some of the more idealistic stuff that is entirely side-free.

However, what we can, and continue to do is design our products to maximize the positive:negative effects ratio (PNR). This ratio will continuously be pushed in favor of our customers as we pump out the new stuff.

Synthesize is a good example, although expensive as hell to produce. The overwhelmingly positive feedback with respect to it's anabolic proporties that are totally free of HPTA disruption (which are characteristic of many other anabolic compounds/blends). In fact, Synthesize is perhaps the best long-term anabolic available right now. Take that with its high-status atop the upper echelon of supps in terms of the PNR, we're stoked to get this in everybodys hands.

I'm really surprised that sleep aids are so popular -- this is definitely something our R&D team will be dedicating some time to.

Aoba

Awards
non hormonal anabolic. maybe something working with igf-1 would be sweet.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
if you guys could get something that works comparably to In-rage in a non-hormonal form, that'd be awesome. I was blown away by that stuff

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you guys could get something that works comparably to In-rage in a non-hormonal form, that'd be awesome. I was blown away by that stuff
That was MY FAVORITE of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adams

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn I miss our hormonal products.

We would own this industry if they were still sellable.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But they're not sellable anymore (the good hormones, anyway) 'cause of THE MAN.

We'll just have to take over with our new products, along with the suggested products of our customers, I guess.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yea when i got down to the bottom it started to clog and one night i just dumped what was left in my nose, it was wild. That might have been partly placebo though, as I think only so much could be absorbed at once, but either way it was nuts. Wish I had had that back when i played football

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea when i got down to the bottom it started to clog and one night i just dumped what was left in my nose, it was wild. That might have been partly placebo though, as I think only so much could be absorbed at once, but either way it was nuts. Wish I had had that back when i played football
Oh yeah... In-Rage was just intenst over all... I remember dosing that untill I got drainage from hell... I loved the taste for some reason... and drainage was just beautiful. Lets not forget snapping oh so very easy at the weights.... and God help someone if they got in my way.

Adams

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah... In-Rage was just intenst over all... I remember dosing that untill I got drainage from hell... I loved the taste for some reason... and drainage was just beautiful. Lets not forget snapping oh so very easy at the weights.... and God help someone if they got in my way.

Adams

still got half a bottle left :) :)

funnily enough, its working so much better for me now than when i first bought it like 2 years ago!!!

maybe it was underdosed by mistake and the evaporation across years made its dilution more acceptable. :)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn I miss our hormonal products.

We would own this industry if they were still sellable.
Oh, and here's an interesting trivia question, which will throw y'all who haven't been around for five or so years like myself- what board was originally started to discuss copying our hormonal transdermal products, and has since evolved into one of the top boards for bodybuilding and fitness on the net?? ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and here's an interesting trivia question, which will throw y'all who haven't been around for five or so years like myself- what board was originally started to discuss copying our hormonal transdermal products, and has since evolved into one of the top boards for bodybuilding and fitness on the net?? ;)
Let me take a wild guess, 50/50 shot but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say anabolic minds. More precisely, BDC's transdermals. I didn't really know they copied AL, I always thought their carrier was different :think: ?

Can I please now have my sesathin or FED MRP shipped ASAP for being correct (j/k) :D

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I never had any faith that a product like Hung would work anyway--sorry. I just don't buy it.

Lipo Ultra is a well-received product, but I always got curious about the extensive granular crystals encrusted on the sindie fo the bottle when it was empty. I couldn't figure out how the product was intended to work if most of the ingredients had clumped and dried like spackle.

How about a female libido enhancer? Seriously, many of us guys would appreciate it.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let me take a wild guess, 50/50 shot but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say anabolic minds. More precisely, BDC's transdermals. I didn't really know they copied AL, I always thought their carrier was different :think: ?

Can I please now have my sesathin or FED MRP shipped ASAP for being correct (j/k) :D
No, you're right, they didn't copy ingredient for ingredient. They just discussed ways of homebrewing transdermals that were inspired by One, One+, etc.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I never had any faith that a product like Hung would work anyway--sorry. I just don't buy it.
Caleb Stone (Par Deus) is one of the top two minds in the industry. He knows how to do it.

Unfortunately, though, it can't be done now because some of the ingredients are now frowned upon by The Man.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, I really appreciate all the feedback in this thread. We are definitely taking it all in.

Keep it coming.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Ive got to agree.

A legal party supp would be nice. Something to use before you go out.

Also a recovery product for after getting hammered.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
No, you're right, they didn't copy ingredient for ingredient. They just discussed ways of homebrewing transdermals that were inspired by One, One+, etc.
The UCP-1 was pretty good though!

if you like looking at the world with a yellow tint at the end of 4 weeks :) but good on the fatloss :duel:

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Expand on the transdermals, I know im not the only one who has alot of success with them

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Expand on the transdermals, I know im not the only one who has alot of success with them
We've been working overtime on a project of this nature as we speak. Given our history in the transdermal market, expect nothing but the best.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've been working overtime on a project of this nature as we speak. Given our history in the transdermal market, expect nothing but the best.
OH COME ON... you cant do that... how about a little teaser? Like what flavor of transdermal will it be? are we talking "Anabolic" type, or maybe a replacement to Absolved???

Adams

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
A Pre-Wo supplement would be sweet, obviously it can't be In-Rage good but something sort of similar....perhaps. And please nothing with N.O.