What kind of supplement would you like to see from Avant?

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried that combo?
No, but I would like to. Especially from a company I trust, like Avant.

I'm not an expert at home brew experiments (although I would like to be). I am just very skeptical about absorption properties and efficiency.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a product i would instantly buy?

pre bed product that does and/or contains the following-
Phenibut
GABA
melatonin
fish oil or ala
tryptophan optimizer
ZMA, sex hormone optimizer
and most importantly...for me...anti cramping substances/mineral and vitamin blend

and what would make it even better? if it could be applied transdermally.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you applied it transdermally it would take a lot longer to kick in compared to taking it orally.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you applied it transdermally it would take a lot longer to kick in compared to taking it orally.
exactly...no huge melatonin or gaba burst. just a slow little absorbtion to prep me for bed and make sure im ready to go in the morning.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
party stack would sell amazingly well :)
I vote party stack too. If could take something right before I go out and not have to drink to catch a buzz, I would pay good money for it. Only in caps, liquidgels, etc. though - those liquids (Tranquili-G, etc.) and powders are just nasty.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
A fast-acting appetite suppressor that's NOT a stimulant.
I 2nd this.

I would like a pill I can take on an empty stomach (while fasted) and in 10 min. my body thinks I just put down a large pepperoni pizza. You could even add flavoring to give me pizza-flavored burps for effect.

:pizza:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Y'all realize how dangerous a party stack is from a supplement company's perspective, though, right? Especially for us, since we've had a run-in with the FDA previously.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Y'all realize how dangerous a party stack is from a supplement company's perspective, though, right? Especially for us, since we've had a run-in with the FDA previously.
This is probably a stupid question, but what are we referring to with the 'party stack'? Am I right in thinking it's a supplemental alternative to recreational drugs.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that just sounds like a bad idea (as far as risk management is concerned). It would sell awesome, but is prob not worth it on the legal department.

How are your other ideas coming along?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Coming along well, thanks. We've got five products lined up for release within the next couple of months, then more lined up after that.

This thread was to generate more ideas beyond that and it has.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that just sounds like a bad idea (as far as risk management is concerned). It would sell awesome, but is prob not worth it on the legal department.

How are your other ideas coming along?
why not sublicense it to a gone in 60 days company?

dermabolics anyone? (or was this just mike?)

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I guess a lot of it depends on how you market it. You guys would certainly know more about this than any of us but if you market something as a "mood elevator" vs. marketing it as a "party stack" or "legal high", you are certainly better off. Either way we'd only be talking about legal OTC supps so I don't really see how you could run afoul of the FDA as long as you aren't making any wild claims. You have to do what's best for the company and we certainly can't expect you to risk your company for our benefit.

jlowsho

Awards
ok savage,

you've seen me before. HUGE lurker on forums. I'm horrible. But I AM a huge Avant fan and I am an even bigger fan of Spook. I think you guys should do what ever that man wants to get him back (he got sick I know, but did he recover? I also seem to remember someone daying he went to a competitor as well). Buy him a house. Seriously. But in lue of your topic here I have a good suggestion people seem to be missing.

Avant is all about being ahead of the game. You release things that work based on SCIENCE. Crap that is legit. So if you went the whole PH route I'd be very disappointed. You guys are the **** and legitimantly so. Stay that way PLEASE. The key to coming back is to hit up something that works, has LOTS of stuff to back, and something that COMPLIMENTS SOMETHING EVERYONE ALREADY TAKES. This product IS:

Beta - Alanine!!!

BUT I'm suggesting this and then some. Doushe bag wannabes will come out with a product that's just a couple of grams of BA and charge 30+ bucks for it. It's lame and incomplete.

My suggestion is a complete creatine complimentry "pack" if you will. Everyone takes Crea in some form. Every one. Unless your retarded and like wasting your time. MonoH is the cheatest suppliment out there.

a stack that completely enhances creatine's effects will be:
A: easily marketable, especially since BA is about to EXPLODE.
B: easy to see results with and will get great reviews
C: cheap to mass produce.

Here's what I'm thinking, Beta Alanine, Inositol, Ip6, Luecine, ALCAR, Choline, NAC, and Caffeine for the most part.

hell, you can leave out the creatine even to cut down on cost if you need to. Like I said everyone is using the **** any ways.

this product can and will be marketed as post/pre workout, and even a fat loss/mass building as well. I have other ideas to make this or another product as well that would be just as solid in terms of marketing and efficacy. Email me at [email protected] if your interested. I'd love to chat.

Especially if it's gonna be targeted at fat loss. I have some other tasty NATURAL ingredients to throw into the mix or use them as a seperate product.

THIS IDEA IS SOLID AND YOU KNOW IT! THINK ABOUT IT

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Spook is a great mind, no doubt. I don't think he wants to come back to this industry, though. That's the impression that I get. I think he's just burned out and fed up with the nonsense that tends to happen.

But you're absolutely right about beta-alanine. We like it a lot. I mean, a LOT. So, yeah, that's all I'm gonna' say about that right now. ;)

Thanks for the suggestions, man. Always appreciated. In fact, your formulation looks pretty familiar...like I've seen it (and more) like it before... ;)

jlowsho

Awards
Ah, totally. The problem is it has mysterously DISAPPEARED! Maybe some ingredients that I dig and think get left out and got left should have been there... guarana and CLA? ALCAR choline, etc... I just think it would be a total waste to see another clone of a BA product that has already been developed. As I said before beging a natural bber I thrive for SOLID products that are worth while. sesathin was one of the few. HEAT was pretty cool as well. LG mass blew my mind, but i missed it.

So spook did recover then I'm assuming? Good to hear.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I made a post recently in this thread about how we set out to create the ultimate anabolic/pre-workout/cell-volumizing product but found out it was waaaay too expensive so we had to break it up into three products- SyntheSIZE being one of the three.

The only problem with caffeine/guarana is that it negates the effectiveness of creatine. The inclusion of it in cell-volumizers has always left us scratching our heads.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I made that post in this FORUM, but I'm not sure that it was in this thread. My bad.