What kind of supplement would you like to see from Avant?

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Caleb Stone (Par Deus) is one of the top two minds in the industry. He knows how to do it.

Unfortunately, though, it can't be done now because some of the ingredients are now frowned upon by The Man.
Yeah, but that's what I've always heard. Since he can't sell it, why not at least put the information out there for the sake of knowledge? No disrespect to Par since he's brilliant, but how can a supplement guru develop anything that would work when doctors and researchers who could make billions can't do it?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but that's what I've always heard. Since he can't sell it, why not at least put the information out there for the sake of knowledge? No disrespect to Par since he's brilliant, but how can a supplement guru develop anything that would work when doctors and researchers who could make billions can't do it?
I honestly don't know why he sits on it. Possibly because of future licensing opportunities, I'm not really sure.

A supplement guru can do it (well, THIS particular supplement guru can do it) because of

1) Extensive knowledge of supplements, which doctors and researchers just don't have in 99% of cases.

2) A broad based knowledge of physiology. Most doctors and researchers focus in on very specific areas of concentration. They know a hell of a lot about a little, whereas a supplement guru knows a lot about a lot.

Combine the two into one of the top two minds in the industry (the other being Pat Arnold) and you have a fantastic combination.

The truth is, he has the knowledge to do a lot of things, not just this, but can't for legal reasons.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and I repeat.... DO IT!!!!!

Adams
Well we all now know how small D is! J/k bro! Now was this gonna be another NO type product that got you harder and made it appear bigger? I ask because I have read everywhere that it is impossible to increase your size without surgey.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well we all now know how small D is! J/k bro! Now was this gonna be another NO type product that got you harder and made it appear bigger? I ask because I have read everywhere that it is impossible to increase your size without surgey.
:nono: Yeah... just ask your sister!!! :D

Yeah... thats what the concensous is about enlargement. But I would REALLY like to see what the minds behind Avant had in store for that idea. Intriguing to say the least.

Adams

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alright y'all, I'm just curious-

What kind of product would you like to see Avant do? In what direction would you like to see our innovation and quality go next?

Now, I'm not asking for the actual formulation you would use, I'm just asking the TYPE of product you would want us to design. A meal replacement, for example.

Also, if you could, give your thought process behind your choice.

There are some big things coming up but I want to take into consideration customer feedback. So, let's hear it.
I transdermal 1-test/ 4-ad mix. Maybe like a 2-1 ratio.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:nono: Yeah... just ask your sister!!! :D

Yeah... thats what the concensous is about enlargement. But I would REALLY like to see what the minds behind Avant had in store for that idea. Intriguing to say the least.

Adams
I only have 2 brothers:think:

Yea it does sound very interesting, maybe they can do, maybe not, if they can they will be the richest guys on the planet! What guy would not buy that!

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I only have 2 brothers:think:

Yea it does sound very interesting, maybe they can do, maybe not, if they can they will be the richest guys on the planet! What guy would not buy that!
Hmmmm....

Someone with an already big......

iw1

iw1

Awards
how about something for hair loss and something for joints.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a man in desperate need. :lol:
:nono: Retaliation is imminent!!! :D

So how about a Avant version of a overall sex enhancer? Something that maybe involves a nice extract of Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa.

Adams

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
party stack would sell amazingly well :)
No ****, Cuz I'd buy a case, or a basket, or a bushel, or whatever. Just allocate the booze fund to it and probably even save money and my liver :drunk:

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't know why he sits on it. Possibly because of future licensing opportunities, I'm not really sure.
I have no idea what the law it, but is it possible to patent an idea that would be illegal in actual implementation, simply to protect proprietary knowledge?

Or could Par create his product and simply market it outside the U.S. only?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure yet, but we want to make it taste really good.

Any flavors y'all want in particular for an MRP from us?

Jack Smack

Awards
How about something to induce the over expression of follistatin, or inhibit anything that binds or reduces follistatin functionality.

It need to be orally active, well tolerated with a high biological value, and cheap.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Not sure yet, but we want to make it taste really good.

Any flavors y'all want in particular for an MRP from us?
maybe have digestive enzyme blend and some chunks in it with a different flavour, so as to make it taste even more unique and the chunks will get the chewing process started ala Mark Mcdougal's article?
on digestion.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
What about some sort of localized transdermal fatburning patch? You could market that to the masses.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if this would constitute as a prohormone, but formestane with a feasible oral bioavailability would be pretty interesting project.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would there be any type of product that could "clean" androgen receptors and put one in a state of "newbieness" again?? Far from a highly technical phrasing but the general concept would kick butt if doable.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"Seal up your lips, and give no words but mum."

2 Henry VI (1:2) Shakespeare

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
how about a topical for injuries? the kind that piss you off and hurt when you mve your neck or something?

containing an analgesic and something to speed up healing, so its not just a smelly band-aid :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
pre and post workout mixes,some really good flavors for FED(which I'm sure will be sweet!).Any idea if the mrp will be in a jug or packets...

phantom

Awards
  • Established
and maybe a new topical thermo that would work like ab solved for people with higher bf%

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pre and post workout mixes,some really good flavors for FED(which I'm sure will be sweet!).Any idea if the mrp will be in a jug or packets...
We have pre-workout drink(s) coming.

And take SyntheSIZE with your post workout shake. It's wicked.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I never had any faith that a product like Hung would work anyway--sorry. I just don't buy it.
Hung version 2.0!! People will find a way to get whatever raws aren't permissible for sale as dietary supps. I always liked that thread, maybe it's time for the yearly bump. :)

Lipo Ultra is a well-received product, but I always got curious about the extensive granular crystals encrusted on the sindie fo the bottle when it was empty. I couldn't figure out how the product was intended to work if most of the ingredients had clumped and dried like spackle.

How about a female libido enhancer? Seriously, many of us guys would appreciate it.
They already have that, it's called money and the more you have the better it works!!

Cerberus

Awards
How about a DSHEA compliant hormone?

Something to make me more sensitive to stimulants. I don't abuse them by any means, and Reset-AD didn't do anything for me ... I just think it would be nice to be able to use them! :) I don't have adrenal issues btw.

Blood pressure supplement. This would be awesome!

A product like Activate from DS, but transdermal? Rock on!

A product like pGHt from UK.

Transdermal sleep aid. Wowzha!

Acne product. Great minds ... get to damn work!

Thats all I have for now ...

until then ... get to work! Thanks!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see a GH supp. So many crap ones, with only two even coming close to claims.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A fast-acting appetite suppressor that's NOT a stimulant.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Savage... so has any of the "Honorable" Mentions been into some serious consideration?

Adams

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Arg, yeah, the announcement is still coming.

Gotta' love supplement industry delays.

Sorry fellas- I promise a big announcement is coming very soon. It will coincide with the SyntheSIZE, SuperCarb, and "Codename Pwnsauce" launch.

Niko

Board Supporter
Awards

Sorry fellas- I promise a big announcement is coming very soon. It will coincide with the SyntheSIZE, SuperCarb, and "Codename Pwnsauce" launch.
Codename Pwnsauce...Go on, I'm listening.

raptor2003

Awards
hold on fellas, not so fast, gotta watch for that 2-weeks rule ya know... in 2 weeks, stay tuned!:hammer:

phantom

Awards
  • Established

What are the chances that this might be a new topical thermo..