Emeka Okammor Training Log

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Leg day!

I had a workout drafted up about 2 wks ago but i think i'll make some alterations and post up the plan a little later.

Was not feeling to good this weekend, did some morning cardio on Sat and that was it. Laid in bed all weekend long trying to rest up. Feeling much better today.

wt 261 and was as low as 260.4 this weekend. Gotta be careful this week because i did more sleeping than eating this weekend. I probably only ate half, if that, of what i usually eat on the weekends. Had no appetite
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

2. wt 257.6

Good leg day yesterday. Let me tell you, 100 sissy squats at the end of the workout was no joke!!

No squats since last week was 585 x 5 so we went with high volume on hack squats 4 x 30 and heavy leg presses. Good volume workout!
    Today is chest, i think i'm going to use one of my oldie but goodies for tonight
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    •   

3. Sooooo... I think i may be where i need to be. I had Sam take a look at me yesterday since he hasn't seen me pose in about a month and his opinion was i need to be harder in the hams but i look better than i looked on stage at my last show now.
    I think i could be a little leaner in my mid section as i remember having a little more vascularity in my abs and obliques during my last prep.
    So nothing drastic over the next few weeks, going to stay on track and get back to training heavy as my mentor Paul suggested and roll into my peak week.

I would like to maintain what i have now and just run it thru a peak week protocol.

I was 258 this am and i competed at 254 last show after a peak week i'd prolly drop about 5-7lbs of water. So i want to be careful as to how i approach the next couple of weeks. Being ready this far out is new territory for me and i need to make sure i handle it correctly. The major difference between my 2 preps this year is that i feel ready at 4wks out for this show where as i peaked at about 4 wks out for my last show, which is hard to hold on to for such a long time. So currently i feel ready but not peaked
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

4. You got this man. You are most def. bigger than last show. I can see certain things. Good luck.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    You got this man. You are most def. bigger than last show. I can see certain things. Good luck.
    Thanks homie, hey btw, you logging anything nowadays?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    •   

6. DOING A log for lecheek right now. But Im always at the ready for something lol. What you need?

BIGGUY'S Getting his Mass on with Lecheek.

Come over and see how much I have changed since my last log. Pic on first page. Im getting geeked.
    Last edited by bigguyn10ec; 10-11-2012 at 03:37 PM. Reason: link
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

7. I'm swinging over now
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

8. 257 this am.

Went after some heavy deads yesterday and i set a Personal Best of 495 x 8. I usually only get up to about 5 reps and the most but it really felt good so i kept on pushing.

That was the very first exercise. I oved on to some heavy lat pull downs and heavy seated row. Working up to the stack and the stack +25lb on seated row.

Moved on to bent db row and multiple machines.

Finished up with some posing and LISS cardio.

Feeling better and better, veins are running up and down my abs and obliques, and all over, lol. But i want to focus these next couple of weeks on maintaining muscle while allowing my body to burn off as much fat without muscle as possible.
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

9. what kind of cardio do you think you benifit the most from? Also your strength is crazy!.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    what kind of cardio do you think you benifit the most from? Also your strength is crazy!.
    I think both LISS and HIIT offer something that the other doesn't. I use them both HIIT twice a week and LISS 4 times a wk
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

11. Heavy Leg day!!

Planning on some heavy squats today with good form and some heavy SLDL. Gotta Get GEEKED!

I'll do some other stuff too but i plan on keeping it simple as i turn the corner for home. Also brining AM cardio back in the mix for the next 3 wks Gotta do it tho.

wt this weekend was as low as 254 which was my last stage wt. This am i was 258.
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

12. Home stretch! (I've been following)

13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Home stretch! (I've been following)
    Yes sir! Thx bro. Rounding 3rd base headed to home plate!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

14. Despite not feeling to up to the challenge yesterday, i had issued myself a personal challenge a few weeks ago for yesterday and i had to at least attempt.

Possibly from all the traveling this past weekend i felt low energy yesterday, but just kept praying and pushing. And my team was gettin it done so i had to give it my all

My wife set the bar really high yesterday. Here were her numbers on squat:

135 x 5
    225 x 3
    250 x 2
    275 x 2

If she only believed in her strength, i think she could squat 315

With her Gettin GEEKED like that, i had to push it. Here are my numbers on squat yesterday:

135 x 5
    225 x 5
    315 x 5
    405 x 5
    495 x 4
    585 x 3
    605 x 2 - PB. I've never squated 605 in a contest prep especially less than 4 wks out.

I also had Archange aka monster squatting rep for rep with me at 220lbs. He didn't go for the 605 tho

After that we hit some vertical leg press super set with seated leg curls.

Finished up with 100 rep leg press. I did 3 plates each side and my wife did 2. She had a rough time with this one and i believe she might have shed a tear or two but still pushed thru the burn

Everyone finished up with 30min LISS cardio.

We filmed all the big lifts because i had a feeling that yesterday would be one of those "pics or it didn't happen" days. lol! So i'll be compiling the vids this wk into one and posting it. So be on the look out for that.

wt 256.8
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

15. Starting to feel that "feeling" rough and tired but i'm praying, pushing, and keeping the Faith.

Yesterday i was 254.6 which was my exact stage wt in May. Weird, looks better now.

I'm comforatable with where i'm at, feel like i'm where i need to be. Just want to maintain and get ready to enjoy Nov 9 and 10 with my family and close friends.

256.0 this am

www.AthleticXtreme.com

16. 256.0 this am. After a HEAVY backload last night.
    Crazy.

Had the opportunity to talk pose for my mentor before he heads to
    Aus for 10 days. He was impressed with my improvement and helped me with a few
    posing tweaks.

Also, encourged me mentally and helped me to understand
    myself and expectations better. Awesome guy.
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

17. Waking up consistently at 256.0

Having my up's and downs but all in all 21 days!!!

Get GEEKED!!!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

18. The journey to get you to this point, will fuel the energy till show time
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

19. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    The journey to get you to this point, will fuel the energy till show time
    True statement.
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

20. My wife and I had a chance to get out to one one local shows this weekend to show some support. It was fun, was the first show in a log timw where i could just sit down and enjoy. Usually, i'm the guy getting tan right, oil up, helping with pump up, making sure guys are on schedule. But this time my wife and i sat in the back with some friends and enjoyed the show.

Then i was asked to present the overall trophy on behalf of IPYU. My first time doing that as well. Fun experience.

My wt was 254.8 this am.
    17 days... Gotta Get GEEKED!!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    My wife and I had a chance to get out to one one local shows this weekend to show some support. It was fun, was the first show in a log timw where i could just sit down and enjoy. Usually, i'm the guy getting tan right, oil up, helping with pump up, making sure guys are on schedule. But this time my wife and i sat in the back with some friends and enjoyed the show.

Then i was asked to present the overall trophy on behalf of IPYU. My first time doing that as well. Fun experience.

My wt was 254.8 this am.
    17 days... Gotta Get GEEKED!!
    Congrats! Sounds awesome. I am happy for you bro.
    I'm Back...

22. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Congrats! Sounds awesome. I am happy for you bro.
    Thanks Click!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

23. wt 251.8

Looking dryer and dense. Feeling up and down. Legs are super sore but for some insane reason, i'm looking forward to chest and back today. lol

Got GET GEEKED!!! 17 days out
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

24. 252.0

Had a slight fever yesterday. Rested up and went in for some chest and back stimulation. I couldn't work like i wanted to but i also could not stay in my bed all night. lol

Will back load some carbs today for that final push. Get GEEKED!!!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

25. Lets see, where to start on this post.....

wt 255.0 seem to be holding a lil more water after wed backload. Which is fine, looking nice and full and not flat. Prolly wont load up again until 3 days out so being 255 going into this process is just fine.

Happy with where i currently am, which is clearly better than my last showing. And improvement is the name of this game of bodybuilding
    Today hitting a 2 a day. Going in during lunch for some Hams and cardio and tonight for Delts and posing.

Lastly, here's the video of my wife and i squating as promised:

www.AthleticXtreme.com

26. Now i don't know much about street racing but i do feel like as i'm approaching the finish line that this nitric oxide i've been holding on to is about to find it's way into the gas tank. lol

Feeling rejuvinated and ready. Time to revamp the playlist and finish with some good strong workouts. Some other competitiors might think i'm a little off but training hard and training heavy is what i enjoy. I will do it responsibility but doesn't matter if i'm 2 wks out or 12, the way i train is the why i train.

Gotta Get GEEKED!!!

13 days out...
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

27. Are you counting down a comp EOJ? This is Muscleaddict83 from MD.

28. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Are you counting down a comp EOJ? This is Muscleaddict83 from MD.
    Hey brotha! Happy to see you over here. Yup, counting down for Nationals
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

29. 251.8 this am.

Carbing up with about 250g before the gym to see how it
    looks.

Last Leg day!!! Gotta make it count!
    www.AthleticXtreme.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Hey brotha! Happy to see you over here. Yup, counting down for Nationals
    Nice!!! Can't wait to see you on stage again!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Emeka Okammor Training Log
    By emekajokammor in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 07:24 PM
  2. Emeka Okammor reversitol v2 Gettin it in!!!
    By emekajokammor in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 02:44 AM
  3. Emeka Okammor progres pics
    By emekajokammor in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 01:25 AM
  4. Training Volume vs Training Frequency!! Read and think!
    By Landmonster in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 09:12 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 12:00 AM