Quick stack question..

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Hey, Just a quick question fellas: My Meso/Nitrate stack should be here anyday now (hurry up!) So just wondering about dosing? all 8 before workout? and one scoop of meso?
Is meso like jacked where its one scoop as a "serve" but you actually need 3!
Im 225-230, lean, so not a small guy. Any thoughts? Oh and I can handle my stims. Im a 3 scoop jacked man. Or a one and a half maximise. Any opinions welcomed, so i can jump straight in come delivery day!:afro:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you definetely wont need 3 scoops of mesomorph. Start out with one level scoop, you will be surprised. I started out with one scoop and actually have cut back since then to about 3/4 scoop. Jacked is no where near the same level as mesomorph and I wouldnt even try to compare the two. Trust me start out with one level scoop or maybe even less to see how it is.

As for the nitrate there are some different schools of thought on it. Some like to take all 8 pre workout, some like to take majority before and a couple after and some like to empty the caps and dump them in the meso drink. You are gonna have to play around with it to find what you like.

What I can promise you though is that you will LOVE this stack!!

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
you definetely wont need 3 scoops of mesomorph. Start out with one level scoop, you will be surprised. I started out with one scoop and actually have cut back since then to about 3/4 scoop. Jacked is no where near the same level as mesomorph and I wouldnt even try to compare the two. Trust me start out with one level scoop or maybe even less to see how it is.

As for the nitrate there are some different schools of thought on it. Some like to take all 8 pre workout, some like to take majority before and a couple after and some like to empty the caps and dump them in the meso drink. You are gonna have to play around with it to find what you like.

What I can promise you though is that you will LOVE this stack!!
Empty the caps out into the drink? hardcore! i love it! cheers mate :D keen to see what the most popular dose method is. Or if there is any scientific reason to split the Nitrate doses. Must admit i have seen ALOT of great reviews on this stack..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Empty the caps out into the drink? hardcore! i love it! cheers mate :D keen to see what the most popular dose method is. Or if there is any scientific reason to split the Nitrate doses. Must admit i have seen ALOT of great reviews on this stack..
it is cuz it is truely a great stack.. the hype arounD this isnt created by reps or the owner like the hype that is around most new supps, all the talk about this is coming from users who have tried it and loved it! It truely is amazing :bling:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also don't take all 8 caps with Mesomorph pre-workout, there is 2 caps worth of Creatine Nitrate in 1 scoop of Mesomorph.

Take 1 scoop of Mesomorph with 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate, you can open up the caps with you want, I've been doing this, but havn't seen a big change, the caps work just as great imo. Some users have gone up to 1 scoop of Mesomorph with 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate, but everyone is different, must people like 1 scoop of Meso and 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate pre-workout, then 2 caps post-workout.

Do not go over 1.5 scoops of Mesomorph, there should be no need to go over 1 scoop, but some of the hardcore stim junkies do 1.5 scoops.

This is the #1 best pre-workout stack available imo and is more and more people are starting to realize this!

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Also don't take all 8 caps with Mesomorph pre-workout, there is 2 caps worth of Creatine Nitrate in 1 scoop of Mesomorph.

Take 1 scoop of Mesomorph with 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate, you can open up the caps with you want, I've been doing this, but havn't seen a big change, the caps work just as great imo. Some users have gone up to 1 scoop of Mesomorph with 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate, but everyone is different, must people like 1 scoop of Meso and 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate pre-workout, then 2 caps post-workout.

Do not go over 1.5 scoops of Mesomorph, there should be no need to go over 1 scoop, but some of the hardcore stim junkies do 1.5 scoops.

This is the #1 best pre-workout stack available imo and is more and more people are starting to realize this!
Giddy up brother! *rubs hands* im a jaded, cynical Supp man, make me a believer :D

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
One scoop wasn't enough for me, I had to do two....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One scoop wasn't enough for me, I had to do two....
That would be roughly 400mgs of Caffeine and 120mg 1'3 dime, thats overkill imo, I think you need a break from caffeine if it takes that much to get you going. Also 2 scoops would be 8.2g's of Beta-Alanine, that would give the worse tingles ever lol

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing is, I didn't get all stimmed up...thought something was wrong with the meso, although the two times I've used it so far I hit a pr in the bench and deadlift.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny thing is, I didn't get all stimmed up...thought something was wrong with the meso, although the two times I've used it so far I hit a pr in the bench and deadlift.
Your using the new formula right?

Did you get crazy tingles ? lol

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Its 25 serves to a tub yeah? i wont be happy if I gotta use 2 scoops! I need 1 1/2 of maximize V2 if that is a good comparison point?

ProOne

Awards
  • Established

I imagine it's the new formula. I ordered direct the week before last, and received it last Tuesday.

No crazy tingles....I use BA daily. That's why I thought something was wrong. We will see tonight...going to be squatting.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its 25 serves to a tub yeah? i wont be happy if I gotta use 2 scoops! I need 1 1/2 of maximize V2 if that is a good comparison point?
Some of the loggers for Mesomorph went down to 3/4th of a scoop because 1 scoop was a little to strong for them, personally I don't think there is a comparison 1 scoop of Meso vs 1 1/2 scoop of MV2, but maybe someone else with more experience with MV2 can give a comparision, every other pre-workout I've used hasn't given me the boost Meso has, most pre-workouts at 2-3 scoops don't do it for me like mesomorph.

There are some comparisions of the two in this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/165075-new-mesomorph-vs.html

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
My previous pwo, ASGT, at two scoops treated me very well. I'm going to do one scoop of Meso tonight with 6 caps of CN and see how that works for me. My first wo with Meso, I did four caps of CN. My second wo I did the 2 scoops and six caps of CN.

With the ASGT, I did 60 mg of 1,3 and six caps of Carnage(BA)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I got the crazy tingles (BA), best pump I have ever received on any given product, endurance a straight 10/10, no bloat, strength increases and stim portion for me is perfect with a well rounded scoop. I put my friends onto this product and they absolutely have said it's the best PWO that they've ever tried, some are new members here on AM and have put up glowing reviews. This stack is the real deal.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got the crazy tingles (BA), best pump I have ever received on any given product, endurance a straight 10/10, no bloat, strength increases and stim portion for me is perfect with a well rounded scoop. I put my friends onto this product and they absolutely have said it's the best PWO that they've ever tried, some are new members here on AM and have put up reviews with little gain. This stack is the real deal.
I find 1 scoop is perfect, 4g's of Beta-alanine works great for me, I couldn't imagine taking 8g's, I would think 8g's would be overkill.

I agree with you 100% southpaw! Mesomorph is a whole other animal of Pre-workouts, adding Creatine Nitrate makes a stack that can really push your workouts to another level.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ProOne I think you should really consider taking some time off from stims and supplements... if 8.2g beta alanine, 400mgs of Caffeine and 120mg 1'3 dime isnt doing ANYTHING to you and you consistently need to up the amount of preworkout you are taking I think it may be the best thing for your body to give it a break from it all. If I remember correctly the constant bombarding of our body with stims to the point where we need more and more to get the same original feeling is going to take a helluva toll on your CNS and adrenals. I know we all want to be strong and some are willing to take anything to reach those goals but always your own personal health safety comes first. Think big picture here.. take some time off and then come back to it. Maybe do some fasting or a cleanse or I think benedryl has been said to help restore receptors but at the very least take a break from the stims,.. not a break from working out but the products. You can muster through a couple weeks without it and when you come back it should knock you on your feet :D

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Guys, don't get the idea I'm bashing your product....just relating MY experience with the product and what has worked for me in the past. As I said in a previous post, I hit 2 PR's with Meso and CN as my pwo....that being said, I'm a soon to be 54 yo that has been lifting longer than you've been on this planet....have competed in powerlifting for 10 years back when I was around your age,competed in several National Championships, so I've been around the block a few times as far as supplements are concerned....I train for strength and cycle my routine...I deload every 4th week and DO take time off of supplements....again, not bashing but based on most reviews I've read of this particular stack, I was expecting to "feel" it like everyone else claims to have....no big deal, a if I make gains using Meso and CN, I will continue to use it....

Josh, I see your from NJ....do you know of Joe Carini?....he used to be a training partner of mine when I lived down there....we use to train at Giordano's in Belleville

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I in no way took your post as "bashing" mesomorph, even if you said it did nothing for you, it wouldn't be bashing it. I don't think there is a single supplement that will work for everyone and everyone is in entitled to their opinion on the product. I did notice you said you hit a PR while taking it which is great news BTW! My post wasn't meant to discredit you or trying to respond negatively to you I was just trying to offer some friendly advice to just be careful. There are lots of people out there that seem to overtake things without fully realizing the consequences it may have on their body or health. There is a big difference between someone bashing a product and someone offering their opinion on one and I didnt think you came off as tryna bash APS in any way. I am not familiar with the person you asked about from jersey. I am very very new to the lifting scene and currently I lift alone at home.

Anyway beat of luck to you bro I hope you continue to hit them PRs with meso/CN stack :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys, don't get the idea I'm bashing your product....just relating MY experience with the product and what has worked for me in the past. As I said in a previous post, I hit 2 PR's with Meso and CN as my pwo....that being said, I'm a soon to be 54 yo that has been lifting longer than you've been on this planet....have competed in powerlifting for 10 years back when I was around your age,competed in several National Championships, so I've been around the block a few times as far as supplements are concerned....I train for strength and cycle my routine...I deload every 4th week and DO take time off of supplements....again, not bashing but based on most reviews I've read of this particular stack, I was expecting to "feel" it like everyone else claims to have....no big deal, a if I make gains using Meso and CN, I will continue to use it....

Josh, I see your from NJ....do you know of Joe Carini?....he used to be a training partner of mine when I lived down there....we use to train at Giordano's in Belleville
good to see guy's our age still going at it, i will be 53 in sept. congrats on the pr's that's fantastic at 54!!! i think meso/creatine really hits it's groove around week 3-that is when i really noticed strength increasing. endurance should start going up at the start, at least it did for me.

good luck
tom

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Oh, you gotta wait for results?? P/O should be full bore straight off the bat no?

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Here's an update from last nights workout.....1 scoop Meso plus 6 caps CN equaled a damn good workout....I actually felt alot of energy and it lasted throughout the workout....

Thanks Josh for the reps and Tom for the kind words....

And a little explanation about "PR's"....these are little goals I set for myself at different stages of my workout plan, so when I say I set a PR, it means a PR for that particular point in my training....one example would be I set a goal of a 500 squat at the end of this cycle, which would be next week....same with the deadlift.

These were my best competition lifts(not all on the same day):

905 squat....505 bench...780 dead....2150 total

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here's an update from last nights workout.....1 scoop Meso plus 6 caps CN equaled a damn good workout....I actually felt alot of energy and it lasted throughout the workout....

Thanks Josh for the reps and Tom for the kind words....

And a little explanation about "PR's"....these are little goals I set for myself at different stages of my workout plan, so when I say I set a PR, it means a PR for that particular point in my training....one example would be I set a goal of a 500 squat at the end of this cycle, which would be next week....same with the deadlift.

These were my best competition lifts(not all on the same day):

905 squat....505 bench...780 dead....2150 total
holy sheit-those are some huge numbers!!! very glad to see 1 scoop of meso did the job for you. i sometimes go 1.5 scoops, but haven't felt the need to go higher.