Quick question on this stack

squadx

squadx

Awards
I've taken ErasePro / Anabeta Elite / Alphamine for a stack a few months back. I am planning to return to this stack for cutting starting in the next few weeks once an injury heels.

Is there any added benefit or negative issues with also adding Decimate to this?

Thanks

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I like Decimate but it is not really necessary to add to your original stack. Alphamine already has a yohimbe extract as well as a 98% chlorogenic acid profile.

If you'd like to add another product I would pick up Analyzed Supplements forskolin 95

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Agreed ^

squadx

squadx

Awards
Analyzed Supplements forskolin 95 must be the popular item right now, appears it's currently out of stock at the usual sites

squadx

squadx

Awards
If I get my hands on the forskolin 95, what would you recommend for where to throw it in the stack timing?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I get my hands on the forskolin 95, what would you recommend for where to throw it in the stack timing?
Unless you want more Forskolin, you won't need it because it is already in ABE. You could add a cap or two of extra Forskolin if you wanted.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Decimate but it is not really necessary to add to your original stack. Alphamine already has a yohimbe extract as well as a 98% chlorogenic acid profile.

If you'd like to add another product I would pick up Analyzed Supplements forskolin 95
agreed

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd just stick with the same stack. As others said, ABE already has enough forskolin