Stim Free RPM...the Beta BiO Test

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
A stimulating review of a non-stimulant product...

MOD extraordinaire and supplement guinea pig, BiO the Magnificent has been alotted a sample of the Stim-Free RPM (sfRPM). The final formula and even name of this particular product are not set in stone but for now, it's sfRPM. Extra big thanks to AN for this opportunity.

This log will track the effectiveness of this particular formulation in regards to workout performance, endurance, overall energy throughout the day, libido and everyone's favorite..pumps. LBM and BF% will be noted but not emphasized as I am in maintenance mode until I am done remodelling my project house.

Took 5 capsules upon recieving my package from RMS. Within an hour, I could feel a boost in energy and I got really warm and still am. That's a good sign though I miss the euphoria of the stim version.

Will post again when I put this to the ole workout test. Shoulders, back and bi's.

Stats:

Age 35
185-188 lbs
5'10"
bf%...??? guessing 15-16%.
Bald.
Beautiful.
Worth it.
Will ban you if you disagree with me :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

MOD extraordinaire and supplement guinea pig, BiO the Magnificent has been alotted a sample of the Stim-Free RPM (sfRPM). The final formula and even name of this particular product are not set in stone but for now, it's sfRPM. Extra big thanks to AN for this opportunity.

This log will track the effectiveness of this particular formulation in regards to workout performance, endurance, overall energy throughout the day, libido and everyone's favorite..pumps. LBM and BF% will be noted but not emphasized as I am in maintenance mode until I am done remodelling my project house.

Took 5 capsules upon recieving my package from RMS. Within an hour, I could feel a boost in energy and I got really warm and still am. That's a good sign though I miss the euphoria of the stim version.

Will post again when I put this to the ole workout test. Shoulders, back and bi's.

Stats:

Age 35
185-188 lbs
5'10"
Bald.
Beautiful.
Worth it.

Is this completley different than the Stim version?. Or does it have some of the same ingredients?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'll let the AN folks disclose the exact formula if they choose. Obviously, it lacks caffiene.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Damn! You got a thread up before me! :hammer:

I'll be starting mine soon, coming off Epi in < 1 week. I'll be watching this in the meantime for sure!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established

Stats:

Age 35
185-188 lbs
5'10"
Bald.
Beautiful.
Worth it.
AWESOME BRO I CANNT WAIT TO SEE HOIW THIS GOES FOR YOU!!!! :dance: :dance:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive seen first hadn the raws for sfRPM

:) sub'ed

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I just popped 4 caps of it!!

Sub'd.

Who will cover for Testiculor while you are not RPMing?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this completley different than the Stim version?. Or does it have some of the same ingredients?
The new anabolic product is going to have 3-4 different ingredients- but some of ingredients overlap- we are going to call it something other than stim free RPM- because it is very different, and exerts some stronger and more noticeable effects on LBM than RPM does (feels like a glycogen-enhancing oral AAS).

RPM and the new Anabolic product stack PHENOMENALLY well together....

Things to look for:
increased lbm
"pumped" feeling all the time (VERY noticeable)
increased strength
decreased body fat
increased libido
increased energy without any stimulants
increased hardness and vascularity

Special thanks to Bio for some product ideas on this one- he got me thinking in the right direction!!!:clap2:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bio is a man that knows his herbs. Dirk sounds like you got another prime supp here.

(you should have a "name that supp" contest just for fun)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to try it out. Maybe when I run out of the stim version I could try some. I just opened up my second bottle of the Stim version today.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely buy this once it comes out. You have an ETA Dirk?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will definitely buy this once it comes out. You have an ETA Dirk?
4-6 weeks- going to have more testing/feedback coming pretty soon- I think I am going to have to play with some aspects of the formula just a little :)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
The new anabolic product is going to have 3-4 different ingredients- but some of ingredients overlap- we are going to call it something other than stim free RPM- because it is very different, and exerts some stronger and more noticeable effects on LBM than RPM does (feels like a glycogen-enhancing oral anabolic steroids).

Things to look for:
increased lbm
increased strength
decreased body fat
increased libido

Special thanks to Bio for some product ideas on this one- he got me thinking in the right direction!!!:clap2:

OOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEE I NEED TO GET ME SOME OF THIS!!!!!
:clap2:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-6 weeks- going to have more testing/feedback coming pretty soon- I think I am going to have to play with some aspects of the formula just a little :)
Should be out right on time then. Depends on how much of Stim version I use. I lost 2 pounds of fat with no cardio this last week and increased calories thanks to RPM!. It seems to be making me sweat a lot more than normal. I wash the dishes and get drenched like I just got out of the shower!. My wife keeps asking me "What the hell are you on???". She seems a bit worried about it.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn sweet, good luck bio can't wait to see how this works for you, im definitely excited about this product. Wish i had some :(

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Will try to get a good wo in the evening and report back.

Guinea-BiO out.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I started mine today, 4 caps twice a day with 5 caps of RPM pre workout. Goodluck Bio!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty. Change of plan.

I went for a hike and swim at one of our beautiful creeks here in AZ yesterday instead of working out. Took 2 sfRPM in the AM then 4 more about 2 hours before the hike.

Even before the hike, there was a definite increase in energy. Body temp felt warmer and was in a good mood with great focus. This hike included a 20 pound pack on my back and a 16 pound baby strapped to my chest. I still managed to outpace my unencumbered friends by quite a bit. Temperature was about 100 degrees.

Hike was about 2 miles in, followed by a leisurely swim in some pretty fast current. 2 miles back out to car and I felt like I could do some serious cardio. All of this was a breeze whereas about 2 weeks ago the same hike had me panting a little bit and definitely tired out by the time I got back to the car.

A somewhat subjective test, but there it is.

Off to do shoulders, back and bi's in a few.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
will the price be the same? Cant way to see this
I can't wait to see more either man! Price will most likely be different, but I can't tell you one way or another which direction. It's going to pan out to be a different product, non-stim, w/ similarities. Stackable w/ RPM, or solo..... however you wanna go. The anabolic potential on this new product is going to absolutely amazing for a natural synergistic blend. :run:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see more either man! Price will most likely be different, but I can't tell you one way or another which direction. It's going to pan out to be a different product, non-stim, w/ similarities. Stackable w/ RPM, or solo..... however you wanna go. The anabolic potential on this new product is going to absolutely amazing for a natural synergistic blend. :run:
:goodpost: Very well put!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Arrgh!

Slight disruption of workout plans. I usually time my pre-wo shake and supps for about an hour before the WO. Today I locked my keys in my truck which killed 2.5 hours before I could get to the gym.

Regardless of this nuisance..I had a good workout.

Dosed 2 sfRPM's first thing this morning. Dosed 6 more 2.5 hours before the workout. I was really shooting for 1 hour, but missed that window a bit.

Focus.

Very good but not as crazy as regular RPM. My AM coffee had probably already wore off as well but I tore into everything pretty hard.

Pumps.

Very niiiice and they are still hanging in there right now. Shoulders look pumped with some nice seperation that I don't see too often. While doing db lateral raises, I could clearly see the 3 delt heads which seldom if ever happens off cycle.

I rank this neck and neck with regular RPM.

Endurance.

Great, but I think it would better if I had timed my protein intake better.

Strength.

Despite taking a fair amount of time off these last two weeks, I returned to shoulders/bis with the same level of strength. The only weights I increased in was the seated cable row and 180 breezed by with no problems.

Have felt quite warm all day. Sweated more than usual during the workout and all afternoon. I seldom sweat much.

Mood was decent all day, but had a minor crash late in the day...likely due to a missed meal (my chicken at work spoiled).

Nothing too profound overall but I have only dosed for 3 days now and my workout today was under less than ideal circumstances. I expect better things to come..assuming I can get my act together,lol.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
The new anabolic product is going to have 3-4 different ingredients- but some of ingredients overlap- we are going to call it something other than stim free RPM- because it is very different, and exerts some stronger and more noticeable effects on LBM than RPM does (feels like a glycogen-enhancing oral anabolic steroids).

Things to look for:
increased lbm
increased strength
decreased body fat
increased libido

Thanks, I didn't have to ask.

So that just leaves me with samples :afro:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday..1 hour low intensity cardio.

Basically I walked 3 miles round trip to my chiropractor and back.

Went smooth as silk despite the fairly quick pace I was walking..ie just short of running. Definitely seems to be a boost in the VOmax department as I wasn't panting at all...keep in mind that I live at 7,000 feet elevation so a brisk walk is more than just a brisk walk.

Got very warm during and after this walk.

Mood has been a little off kilter. I am facing a vexing problem with my remodel so that's the likely cause, but I seem to be a bit more dour than usual.

Also, I am either losing some fat or the sfRPM has some duiretic potential. Seem to be holding less subQ water or fat. No changes in diet lately.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mmm i love seeing the future, subscribbled.

cant wait to see what this second edition will hold, n im gonna be happy to steer clear of stims so i can actually sleep after my late workouts.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Leg Day

Dosing: 1RPM first thing in the morning. 2 RPM + 6sfRPM 1 hour preworkout.

The gym was warm today but I was so hot I could hardly stand it. I was sweating like a pig and had to wipe down everything I touched which is very unusual for me. Even when hot, I seldom sweat much.

Anywho..WO went very well. Focus and intesity was there in spades. Leg strength is still down a tad from going easy on the wheels after spraining my ankle last month.

Leg Press
675 x 10
765 x 8
855 x 5
855 x 3
405 x 15....just to get a pump.

Strangely, my legs did not get pumped from all this BUT they didn't burn or fatigue much either. The sfRPM/RPM stack was more about endurance today. Despite sweating up a storm I felt I could just keep doing presses.

Calf extensions on leg press
405 x 20
405 x 12
405 x 9
405 x 9

OK, these burned quite a bit. lol. Strength and intensity were awesome for these sets. Burned through them with zero difficulty.

Leg Extensions and Leg Curls went similarly well.

Core work with crunches and back extensions finished off the WO. By this time I was so hot and sweaty I was getting a wee bit nauseous but that faded away within minutes in the showers.

All in all, great workout considering I was on about 4 hours of sleep and had moved an in-law's entire apartment this morning.

Still feel like I could go do some cardio/hiking/biking but I better not, lol.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
UPdate for yesterday.

The mysterious alchemist who is formulating the beta sent me a new batch that is supposed to be "better and more potent" than the last batch. He also claimed it has crazy anabolic steroids-like abilities to cause a sustained pump. Hmm, we'll see.

Took 4 of the new blue and white betas about 45 minutes pre-WO.

Chest and Tri's

Standing Military Press

125 x 8
130 x 8
135 x 6
135 x 3

Felt pretty good overall. Haven't done the military presses in awhile but held same strength.

Hammer Strength Iso-Wide Press
180 x 10
270 x 5...blah
230 x 6
180 x 7

Strength was all over the place as you can see. Been stretching my pecs a lot lately and it seems like I have less mind-muscle connectivity going on.

Flat Bench
135 x 10
180 x 5 ...argh
135 x 10
135 x 7

Chest strength just not there today. Concentrated on higher reps and lower weight for some blood volume.

Cable Flies
55 x 12
60 x 10
65 x 10
70 x 9

Cable Tri pulldown

150 x 12
165 x 10
170 x 10
175 x 8

DB pullovers

55 x 10
55 x 8
65 x 8

Assorted ab work

While my strength did not shoot up at all this workout, endurance was definitely way above average. As for pumps...they were awesome. I spent about 2 minutes in the locker room trying to get my sweaty shirt off. I was so pumped that I really ..truly..looked like I was on cycle in the mirror across the room.

That pump has lingered 24 hours past the wo and my muscles look full, feel dense and "heavy" for lack of a better word.

My appetite is really cranking as well. Can't seem to stay full and have had to up my carb intake because I've discovered that some of the afternoon lethargy I have been feeling is due to low blood sugar. Ice cream fixes everything.

So in summation..EXCELLENT pumps, but still waiting on a boost in strength to go with it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Today's another off day but muscles still pretty pumped even upon waking. Weighed in at 184.5 which is about the same as the beginning of the test. Abs are getting a little more defined, shoulder and back muscles showing more seperation. Slept like a dead man last night.

Mood is great, no overt aggression or jittery-ness.

Took 6 new betas over the course of the day yesterday...was a bridge too far as I ended up with a little bit of diarhea. May have been unrelated though.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds interesting. Out of curiosity how much coffee do you usually drink per day, just a cup or two? And did you find that RPM doesn't hit you as hard on days when you had some caffeine already in the form of coffee?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPdate for yesterday.

The mysterious alchemist who is formulating the beta sent me a new batch that is supposed to be "better and more potent" than the last batch. He also claimed it has crazy anabolic steroids-like abilities to cause a sustained pump. Hmm, we'll see.

Took 4 of the new blue and white betas about 45 minutes pre-WO.

Chest and Tri's

Standing Military Press

125 x 8
130 x 8
135 x 6
135 x 3

Felt pretty good overall. Haven't done the military presses in awhile but held same strength.

Hammer Strength Iso-Wide Press
180 x 10
270 x 5...blah
230 x 6
180 x 7

Strength was all over the place as you can see. Been stretching my pecs a lot lately and it seems like I have less mind-muscle connectivity going on.

Flat Bench
135 x 10
180 x 5 ...argh
135 x 10
135 x 7

Chest strength just not there today. Concentrated on higher reps and lower weight for some blood volume.

Cable Flies
55 x 12
60 x 10
65 x 10
70 x 9

Cable Tri pulldown

150 x 12
165 x 10
170 x 10
175 x 8

DB pullovers

55 x 10
55 x 8
65 x 8

Assorted ab work

While my strength did not shoot up at all this workout, endurance was definitely way above average. As for pumps...they were awesome. I spent about 2 minutes in the locker room trying to get my sweaty shirt off. I was so pumped that I really ..truly..looked like I was on cycle in the mirror across the room.

That pump has lingered 24 hours past the wo and my muscles look full, feel dense and "heavy" for lack of a better word.

My appetite is really cranking as well. Can't seem to stay full and have had to up my carb intake because I've discovered that some of the afternoon lethargy I have been feeling is due to low blood sugar. Ice cream fixes everything.

So in summation..EXCELLENT pumps, but still waiting on a boost in strength to go with it.
That's about on par with what everyone else is getting- the pumps come first and stick around, and then the strength follows a couple days later, along with increases in lbm- the new anabolic is pretty wild :)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
well i finally got to try the 'original' rpm today. talk about aggression half an hour before i got to the gym! i felt like an animal on the way to the gym! then i got there and directed it toward those little b1tch ass weights. didn't expect to see much in the strength department which i was correct about but hopefully that'll follow. i think i am gonna like this...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well i finally got to try the 'original' rpm today. talk about aggression half an hour before i got to the gym! i felt like an animal on the way to the gym! then i got there and directed it toward those little b1tch ass weights. didn't expect to see much in the strength department which i was correct about but hopefully that'll follow. i think i am gonna like this...
Yayuh!!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ok i've been using the the blue and white ones for the last 3 days...3 pills 2x a day. I have also reduced my preworkout dose of RPM in half, from 4 to 2.

Anways, im loving this stuff, the aggression is great and when i got to the gym today i was already pumped and incredibly vascular, don't know if that due to these but it was definitely noticable. Anyways, workout went great, endurance was even better than w/just rpm and i think its the best workout ive had in a while. I also got a nice little mental boost and noticed a slight increase in alertness. Its been 7 hours since ive worked out and i still have a grreat pump going and i definitely look fuller.

So far these have been badass, can't wait til tomorrows back workout. I only have enough left for 4 more days, :( wish i had more of this stuff b/c ive been impressed so far.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting. Out of curiosity how much coffee do you usually drink per day, just a cup or two? And did you find that RPM doesn't hit you as hard on days when you had some caffeine already in the form of coffee?

I normally drink about 2 cups of coffee per day, however when I use the original RPM I usually take 2 caps first thing in the AM instead of my coffee then 2-4 more pre-workout. Dosing this way I could be amped for most of the day and still get to sleep at night as long as the pre-wo dose wasn't taken past 5 or so.

Yes, I am going up in weight. I didn't mention it because part of it was due to me running out of Muscle Milk for about 3 weeks and just losing some of my training mojo because of it and some heavy stress. I lost about 6 pounds, but now I am back up 4 in the last week or so. Part of that is due to the beta I'm sure but a lot of it is due to the increased calories.

Still walking around with a decent shoulder/back/pec pump. Tris a are a little swole too. Unfortunately, I took my pumpitude a bit too seriously and decided I needed to move some 8' railroad ties out of the yard of my project house. Each must have weighed around 200 or so and I tweaked my upper back. Did a chiro visit and have another tomorrow. Should be back 100% in a day or two.

Off to ice.