Stim Free RPM...the Beta BiO Test

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
and don't take 4 caps all at once washed down with a mix of Purple Wrath and Poseidon...ouch. :dump:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i cant do purple wrath and noxplode type supps they alone will send me to the john half way through a workout.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm still using the blue and whites so I don't know what the final is like.

Did chest and tri's last night. Same, reliable pump going on only I over did it and am really sore.

Weight holding at 184 even though calories have been slightly reduced this last week.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really really like the blue and white version. Perhaps though you can tweak it to get rid of the side effect of green explosive poo!. Everything elese was great, but even at 3 caps I had the poops!. Still loving regular RPM though.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I really really like the blue and white version. Perhaps though you can tweak it to get rid of the side effect of green explosive poo!. Everything elese was great, but even at 3 caps I had the poops!. Still loving regular RPM though.
red n whites aren't giving me any explosive as* problems. could it be another supp youre taking?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
red n whites aren't giving me any explosive as* problems. could it be another supp youre taking?

Nope, when I finished them I stoped having the problem. And yes I finished them and dealt with the green diarhea pooh. I really like it that much. Not the poo part, hahahah, the other effects were great.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ya im having no issues with red & whites either.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure Dirk is tweaking the formula to get it "just right" so even fewer people will have issues.

And I too will put up with some minor sides to gain the positive effects of this stuff. It's made even tedious, hot summer workouts fun. I cannot liiiiive without it. Ok, well, I can technically but I would miss the pump a lot.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
These red and white betas along with RPM are leaning my frame out nicely.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
OK, got some blood drawn yesterday and already got the labs back this afternoon. This test does NOT reflect RPM and the new beta use only as that plan kinda got sidelined. I apologize for that but things have been a little crazy with a sick wife, new baby, and a minor case of gyno that came out of nowhere. I'm fairly certain that it has nothing to do with any of the RPM related products and is probably the result of cycling this winter. In any case, it's a very slight case and I began using ATD and Nolve about 10 days before getting drawn..so some of the cholesterol results were affected by that.

For the sake of brevity, I'll only list the things that are outside the normal ranges.

Chol 233
% HDL 19
LDL calc 167
chol/HDL ratio 5.2

and here's the one that really mystifies me...

Alkaline Phosphatase 1010 normal range is 39-160. Yikes.

From our own blood test results thread...

"Alkaline Phosphatase

This enzyme is found in very high concentrations in the liver and for this reason is used as an indicator of liver stress or damage. Increased levels can stem from cirrhosis, liver tumor, pregnancy, healing fracture, normal bones of growing children, and rheumatoid arthritis. Decreased levels can stem from hypothyroidism, malnutrition, pernicious anemia, scurvy (vitamin C deficiency) and excess vitamin B ingestion. As a side note, antibiotics can cause an increase in the enzyme levels.

Normal range:

16-21 years
30-200 U/L

Adult
30-120 U/L"

Not too sure what to think and niether is my Doc at this point.

On the good side..thyroid levels are nearly perfect.

TSH 2.61 (0.45-4.5)
Free T4 1.6 (0.8-1.7)

Will retest in a few weeks to get to the bottom of AP numbers.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Ran some Havoc for about 6 weeks with no issues at all. Followed up with a PCT of torem and ATD. Felt great at the end of the cycle but I think the PCT actually was not a fit for that particular compound.

I'd like to point out that I've had very minor gyno in this spot before so it's not a new case..just a reoccurring one. These "dormant" types can pop up at random.

I've had ZERO estrogen related symptoms while running either RPM or the Beta or both together. As one would expect, the SARM -like actions of these products actually kept me a bit drier than I normally am.

But in any case, I'd like to get to the bottom of the extremely high Alkaline Phosphatase levels. My first hunch is that the naringin in the RPM may have elevated the toxicity of the Tamoxifen I am taking. There are already warnings out about using Tam with grapefruit juice. The curious thing is that my AST and ALT are nice and low. Albumin is high normal. These numbers don't really indicate a toxic insult to the liver so I am puzzled....and really hoping I don't have a liver tumor lurking inside me.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm, very interesting, never thought about that! Hey how did you HAVOC cycle go?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It went pretty well. Gained a solid 10lbs and loads of strength. Back pumps were a bit annoying even on Taurine.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the place to start is the following studies- should be a fairly plausible explanation :)

Chin Med J (Engl). 2007 Feb 5;120(3):204-10.Click here to read Links
Icariine stimulates proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts by increasing production of bone morphogenetic protein 2.
Yin XX, Chen ZQ, Liu ZJ, Ma QJ, Dang GT.

Department of Orthopaedics, Peking University Third Hospital, Beijing, 100083, China.

BACKGROUND: Icariine is a flavonoid isolated from a traditional Chinese medicine Epimedium pubescens and is the main active compound of it. Recently, Epimedium pubescens was found to have a therapeutic effect on osteoporosis. But the mechanism is unclear. The aim of the study was to research the effect of Icariine on the proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts. METHODS: Human osteoblasts were obtained by inducing human marrow mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs) directionally and were cultured in the presence of various concentrations of Icariine. 3-(4, 5-dimethylthiazol-2-yl)-2, 5-diphenyltetrazolium bromide (MTT) test was used to observe the effect of Icariine on cell proliferation. The activity of alkaline phosphatase (ALP) and the amount of calcified nodules were assayed to observe the effect on cell differentiation. The expression of bone morphogenetic protein 2 (BMP-2) mRNA was detected by reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR). RESULTS: Icariine (20 microg/ml) increased significantly the proliferation of human osteoblasts. And, Icariine (10 microg/ml and 20 microg/ml) increased the activity of ALP and the amount of calcified nodules of human osteoblasts significantly (P < 0.05). BMP-2 mRNA synthesis was elevated significantly in response to Icariine (20 microg/ml). CONCLUSIONS: Icariine has a direct stimulatory effect on the proliferation and differentiation of cultured human osteoblast cells in vitro, which may be mediated by increasing production of BMP-2 in osteoblasts.

Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2005 Feb;30(4):289-91.Links
[Effects of Epimedium pubescens icariine on proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts]
[Article in Chinese]

Yin XX, Chen ZQ, Dang GT, Ma QJ, Liu ZJ.

Third Hospital of Peking University, Beijing 100083, China. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: To study the effects of epimedium pubescens icariine on the proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts. METHOD: Human osteoblasts were obtained by inducting human marrow mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs) directionally. MTT was used to observe the proliferation and activity of ALP was assayed to observe the differentiation of the third passage human osteoblasts cultured in vitro. The expression of BMP-2 mRNA was checked by RT-PCR. RESULT: Epimedium pubescens icariine at the dose of 20 microg x mL(-1) increased greatly the proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts and promoted the expression of BMP-2 mRNA. CONCLUSION: Epimedium pubescens icariine enhances significantly the proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts, which may be mediated by increasing the expression of BMP-2 mRNA.

J Bone Miner Res. 2007 Jul;22(7):1072-9.
Epimedium-derived phytoestrogen flavonoids exert beneficial effect on preventing bone loss in late postmenopausal women: a 24-month randomized, double-blind and placebo-controlled trial.
Zhang G, Qin L, Shi Y.

Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China.

Epimedium brevicornum maxim, a nonleguminous medicinal plant, has been found to be rich in phytoestrogen flavonoids. Results from a 24-month randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial showed that Epimedium-derived phytoestrogen flavonoids were able to exert beneficial effects on preventing bone loss in late postmenopausal women, without resulting in a detectable hyperplasia effect on the endometrium. INTRODUCTION: We performed a 24-mo randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial for evaluating the effect of the Epimedium-derived phytoestrogen flavonoids (EPFs) on BMD, bone turnover biochemical markers, serum estradiol, and endometrial thickness in postmenopausal women. MATERIALS AND METHODS: One hundred healthy late postmenopausal women, with a natural menopausal history within 10 approximately 18 yr and with a BMD T-score at the lumbar spine between -2 and -2.5 SD, were randomized into EPF treatment group (n = 50; a daily dose of 60 mg Icariin, 15 mg Daidzein, and 3 mg Genistein) or placebo control group (n = 50). All participants received 300 mg element calcium daily. BMD, bone turnover biochemical markers, serum estradiol, and endometrial thickness were measured at baseline and 12 and 24 mo after intervention. RESULTS: Eighty-five participants completed the trial. The patterns of BMD changes were significantly different between the EPF treatment group and placebo control group by repeated-measures ANOVA (p = 0.045 for interaction between time and group at femoral neck; p = 0.006 for interaction between time and group at lumbar spine). BMD was found with a decreased tendency in the placebo control group at 12 (femoral neck: -1.4%, p = 0.104; lumbar spine: -1.7%, p = 0.019) and 24 mo (femoral neck: -1.8%, p = 0.048; lumbar spine: -2.4%, p = 0.002), whereas EPF treatment maintained BMD at 12 (femoral neck: 1.1%, p = 0.285; lumbar spine:1.0%, p = 0.158) and 24 mo (femoral neck: 1.6%, p = 0.148; lumbar spine: 1.3%, p = 0.091). The difference in lumbar spine between the two groups was significant at both 12 (p = 0.044) and 24 mo (p = 0.006), whereas the difference in the femoral neck was marginal at 12 mo (p = 0.061) and significant at 24 mo (p = 0.008). Levels of bone biochemical markers did not change in the placebo control group. In contrast, EPF intervention significantly decreased levels of deoxypyrdinoline at 12 (-43%, p = 0.000) and 24 mo (-39%, p = 0.000), except for osteocalcin at 12 (5.6%, p = 0.530) and 24 mo (10.7%, p = 0.267). A significant difference in deoxypyrdinoline between the two groups was found at both 12 (p = 0.000) and 24 mo (p = 0.001). Furthermore, neither serum estradiol nor endometrial thickness was found to be changed in either groups during the clinical trial. CONCLUSIONS: EPFs exert a beneficial effect on preventing bone loss in late postmenopausal women without resulting in a detectable hyperplasia effect on the endometrium.

Icariin seems to elevate ALP significantly- along with many other drugs, including most types of AAS:

* Allopurinol
* Antibiotics
* Anti-inflammatory medicines
* Birth control pills
* Certain arthritis drugs
* Certain diabetes medicines
* Chlorpromazine
* Cortisone
* Male hormones
* Methyldopa
* Narcotic pain medicines
* Propranolol
* Tranquilizers
* Tricyclic antidepressants

So the heightened ALP, at least in this case, was caused by the icariin- from all the data I have gone over- this is simply a marker of increased metabolite retention, which is commonplace in a bone formation-type anabolic scenario, not any type of liver disorder- rest easy :)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
so if he remained on rpm, and/or the red n whites (supposing they include icariin as well) indefinitely, would the alp levels stay elevated? and when he comes off of the icariin supps, will the levels return to their normal state? and finally, at the heightened state alp is currently at, is this causing any damage itself?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the place to start is the following studies- should be a fairly plausible explanation :)

Chin Med J (Engl). 2007 Feb 5;120(3):204-10.Click here to read Links
Icariine stimulates proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts by increasing production of bone morphogenetic protein 2.
Yin XX, Chen ZQ, Liu ZJ, Ma QJ, Dang GT.

Department of Orthopaedics, Peking University Third Hospital, Beijing, 100083, China.

BACKGROUND: Icariine is a flavonoid isolated from a traditional Chinese medicine Epimedium pubescens and is the main active compound of it. Recently, Epimedium pubescens was found to have a therapeutic effect on osteoporosis. But the mechanism is unclear. The aim of the study was to research the effect of Icariine on the proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts. METHODS: Human osteoblasts were obtained by inducing human marrow mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs) directionally and were cultured in the presence of various concentrations of Icariine. 3-(4, 5-dimethylthiazol-2-yl)-2, 5-diphenyltetrazolium bromide (MTT) test was used to observe the effect of Icariine on cell proliferation. The activity of alkaline phosphatase (ALP) and the amount of calcified nodules were assayed to observe the effect on cell differentiation. The expression of bone morphogenetic protein 2 (BMP-2) mRNA was detected by reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR). RESULTS: Icariine (20 microg/ml) increased significantly the proliferation of human osteoblasts. And, Icariine (10 microg/ml and 20 microg/ml) increased the activity of ALP and the amount of calcified nodules of human osteoblasts significantly (P < 0.05). BMP-2 mRNA synthesis was elevated significantly in response to Icariine (20 microg/ml). CONCLUSIONS: Icariine has a direct stimulatory effect on the proliferation and differentiation of cultured human osteoblast cells in vitro, which may be mediated by increasing production of BMP-2 in osteoblasts.

Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2005 Feb;30(4):289-91.Links
[Effects of Epimedium pubescens icariine on proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts]
[Article in Chinese]

Yin XX, Chen ZQ, Dang GT, Ma QJ, Liu ZJ.

Third Hospital of Peking University, Beijing 100083, China. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: To study the effects of epimedium pubescens icariine on the proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts. METHOD: Human osteoblasts were obtained by inducting human marrow mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs) directionally. MTT was used to observe the proliferation and activity of ALP was assayed to observe the differentiation of the third passage human osteoblasts cultured in vitro. The expression of BMP-2 mRNA was checked by RT-PCR. RESULT: Epimedium pubescens icariine at the dose of 20 microg x mL(-1) increased greatly the proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts and promoted the expression of BMP-2 mRNA. CONCLUSION: Epimedium pubescens icariine enhances significantly the proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts, which may be mediated by increasing the expression of BMP-2 mRNA.

J Bone Miner Res. 2007 Jul;22(7):1072-9.
Epimedium-derived phytoestrogen flavonoids exert beneficial effect on preventing bone loss in late postmenopausal women: a 24-month randomized, double-blind and placebo-controlled trial.
Zhang G, Qin L, Shi Y.

Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China.

Epimedium brevicornum maxim, a nonleguminous medicinal plant, has been found to be rich in phytoestrogen flavonoids. Results from a 24-month randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial showed that Epimedium-derived phytoestrogen flavonoids were able to exert beneficial effects on preventing bone loss in late postmenopausal women, without resulting in a detectable hyperplasia effect on the endometrium. INTRODUCTION: We performed a 24-mo randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial for evaluating the effect of the Epimedium-derived phytoestrogen flavonoids (EPFs) on BMD, bone turnover biochemical markers, serum estradiol, and endometrial thickness in postmenopausal women. MATERIALS AND METHODS: One hundred healthy late postmenopausal women, with a natural menopausal history within 10 approximately 18 yr and with a BMD T-score at the lumbar spine between -2 and -2.5 superdrol, were randomized into EPF treatment group (n = 50; a daily dose of 60 mg Icariin, 15 mg Daidzein, and 3 mg Genistein) or placebo control group (n = 50). All participants received 300 mg element calcium daily. BMD, bone turnover biochemical markers, serum estradiol, and endometrial thickness were measured at baseline and 12 and 24 mo after intervention. RESULTS: Eighty-five participants completed the trial. The patterns of BMD changes were significantly different between the EPF treatment group and placebo control group by repeated-measures ANOVA (p = 0.045 for interaction between time and group at femoral neck; p = 0.006 for interaction between time and group at lumbar spine). BMD was found with a decreased tendency in the placebo control group at 12 (femoral neck: -1.4%, p = 0.104; lumbar spine: -1.7%, p = 0.019) and 24 mo (femoral neck: -1.8%, p = 0.048; lumbar spine: -2.4%, p = 0.002), whereas EPF treatment maintained BMD at 12 (femoral neck: 1.1%, p = 0.285; lumbar spine:1.0%, p = 0.158) and 24 mo (femoral neck: 1.6%, p = 0.148; lumbar spine: 1.3%, p = 0.091). The difference in lumbar spine between the two groups was significant at both 12 (p = 0.044) and 24 mo (p = 0.006), whereas the difference in the femoral neck was marginal at 12 mo (p = 0.061) and significant at 24 mo (p = 0.008). Levels of bone biochemical markers did not change in the placebo control group. In contrast, EPF intervention significantly decreased levels of deoxypyrdinoline at 12 (-43%, p = 0.000) and 24 mo (-39%, p = 0.000), except for osteocalcin at 12 (5.6%, p = 0.530) and 24 mo (10.7%, p = 0.267). A significant difference in deoxypyrdinoline between the two groups was found at both 12 (p = 0.000) and 24 mo (p = 0.001). Furthermore, neither serum estradiol nor endometrial thickness was found to be changed in either groups during the clinical trial. CONCLUSIONS: EPFs exert a beneficial effect on preventing bone loss in late postmenopausal women without resulting in a detectable hyperplasia effect on the endometrium.

Icariin seems to elevate ALP significantly- along with many other drugs, including most types of anabolic steroids:

* Allopurinol
* Antibiotics
* Anti-inflammatory medicines
* Birth control pills
* Certain arthritis drugs
* Certain diabetes medicines
* Chlorpromazine
* Cortisone
* Male hormones
* Methyldopa
* Narcotic pain medicines
* Propranolol
* Tranquilizers
* Tricyclic antidepressants

So the heightened ALP, at least in this case, was caused by the icariin- from all the data I have gone over- this is simply a marker of increased metabolite retention, which is commonplace in a bone formation-type anabolic scenario, not any type of liver disorder- rest easy :)
RMS the amount of studies youve acrued on all the compounds you use are jsut retartedly amazing! its great to see you always have a studied response to everything and is an obvious indicator of why your products kick so much ass! keep up the good work my man!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
RMS the amount of studies youve acrued on all the compounds you use are jsut retartedly amazing! its great to see you always have a studied response to everything and is an obvious indicator of why your products kick so much ass! keep up the good work my man!
No kidding, he always has the goods to back stuff up, its fantastic....i agree, great work man!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so if he remained on rpm, and/or the red n whites (supposing they include icariin as well) indefinitely, would the alp levels stay elevated? and when he comes off of the icariin supps, will the levels return to their normal state? and finally, at the heightened state alp is currently at, is this causing any damage itself?
ALP in itself is not bad- it occurs in high levels during growth stages, during the healing of fractures, etc.- it is simply a by-product of increased nutrient retention due to an anabolic state (at least in this case).

However, if your ALP levels are elevated, and you are not on any of the medications listed, have a fracture, etc. (no plausible explanation for high levels of ALP)- it could be a marker of liver damage....BUT having increased ALP will not cause damage in itself, and yes, ALP levels will return to normal upon cessation of the drug/supplement you are taking.:thumbsup:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Mystery solved!

RMS is tha man.

So if I stay on RPM forever will I grow an exoskeleton?

lol

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
ALP in itself is not bad- it occurs in high levels during growth stages, during the healing of fractures, etc.- it is simply a by-product of increased nutrient retention due to an anabolic state (at least in this case).

However, if your ALP levels are elevated, and you are not on any of the medications listed, have a fracture, etc. (no plausible explanation for high levels of ALP)- it could be a marker of liver damage....BUT having increased ALP will not cause damage in itself, and yes, ALP levels will return to normal upon cessation of the drug/supplement you are taking.:thumbsup:
and i thought we were going to have to call HOUSE on this one!! rms is da man!!

btw, is that show still on??

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Again, all of this is great news as I plan on using Icariin in some form or another for a long time. It's disconcerting when you are feeling great, looking great, and then get a blood test back that has a value 10X higher than the norm. lol. Then I run through everything I am taking and think "Oh man, what did I do to myself".

BUT it definitely highlights the importance of getting regular bloodwork done.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mystery solved!

RMS is tha man.

So if I stay on RPM forever will I grow an exoskeleton?

lol
Having an exoskelelton would have some SERIOUS advantages :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to remember to not go hot tubbing with any of you!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!

Ok..on that note, this concludes my beta run and I'd like to thank RMS personally for allowing me the opportunity to test this product and humor my pestering of him.

This product, IMO, should be a great seller given that it works in such a short time. It's what all of us who demand instant gratification have been searching for in a supplement. It definitely falls into the category of "Supplements that I Never Want to be Without."...as I did a non-beta WO recently and I almost cried. lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO!

Ok..on that note, this concludes my beta run and I'd like to thank RMS personally for allowing me the opportunity to test this product and humor my pestering of him.

This product, IMO, should be a great seller given that it works in such a short time. It's what all of us who demand instant gratification have been searching for in a supplement. It definitely falls into the category of "Supplements that I Never Want to be Without."...as I did a non-beta WO recently and I almost cried. lol
Great review Bio!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
as I did a non-beta WO recently and I almost cried. lol
this is exactly what im scared about, ive got about 2 workouts left in mine....:aargh:

great review btw bio

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i nursed the last of mine dry last week... was taking 2 pills aday with 6 RPM to try and get the same effect as 4 ed.... i cant wait till it comes out and i can try 6..... RMS PLEASE get this stuff out and make it even stronger though so i dont gots to take 6 caps..... id gladly pay 40-50bucks for a 120ct bottle that has each pill as strong as 2 red n whites.... :stick: thatd make a 40 day supply.... come on break outta the norm 1 month rule and please us with Stim free goodness....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ya i nursed the last of mine dry last week... was taking 2 pills aday with 6 RPM to try and get the same effect as 4 ed.... i cant wait till it comes out and i can try 6..... RMS PLEASE get this stuff out and make it even stronger though so i dont gots to take 6 caps..... id gladly pay 40-50bucks for a 120ct bottle that has each pill as strong as 2 red n whites.... :stick: thatd make a 40 day supply.... come on break outta the norm 1 month rule and please us with Stim free goodness....
It's coming-just got to work out a couple more kinks :)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i have never agreed more with someone else's comment. poop hit it right on the head... ummmm.....well, that sounded bizarre:think:

release them rms, for the good of the World(like the snickers commercial)!!:djparty:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:head:
i have never agreed more with someone else's comment. poop hit it right on the head... ummmm.....well, that sounded bizarre:think:

release them rms, for the good of the World(like the snickers commercial)!!:djparty:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO i love that commercial... me and the wifey bust out singing it everytime it comes on

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Here's the AN version for RPM;

"50% ICariin mimics test-osterone
Enhanced by CYP450 binding effects
of Naringinen
Sending phytoandrogens coursing
throooogh your veins.
To limit the mild potential for estrogenic
Meh-tabo-lites