Stim Free RPM...the Beta BiO Test

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I have felt your railroad tie pain my man..... I bought a bunch last summer, and of course went for the good solid looking ones. Every bit of 50 lbs. more than the not so solid looking variety. A very "Aeternatitis" type workout.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Wow, todays back workout, using 4rpm and 4 b and w, which is all i took today, was amazing. 3 of 5 exercises increased 10 pounds and one increased 20 pounds. Not only that but i did two working sets at the new weight and one at the old, which was a nice boost in endurance. Can't wait til thursdays leg workout.

RMS, i box on some mornings and take 2 regular rpm before boxing, would u recommend taking a few of these as well. Oh, and i want more of this stuff please :D Lol i know that was a pathetic beg.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Back is feeling better after two adjustments and some electro-stim therapy. Unfortunately, have to drive to phoenix tomorrow for work so I may not be able to work out..but if not wed then thurs for sure.

Interested to see if I can get my leg strength back to par.

P.S. Pump still hanging in there with just 3 caps epr day. Libido is gettting scarey. I'm ready to tackle somebody. lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, todays back workout, using 4rpm and 4 b and w, which is all i took today, was amazing. 3 of 5 exercises increased 10 pounds and one increased 20 pounds. Not only that but i did two working sets at the new weight and one at the old, which was a nice boost in endurance. Can't wait til thursdays leg workout.

RMS, i box on some mornings and take 2 regular rpm before boxing, would u recommend taking a few of these as well. Oh, and i want more of this stuff please :D Lol i know that was a pathetic beg.
It worked- YHPM:)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back is feeling better after two adjustments and some electro-stim therapy. Unfortunately, have to drive to phoenix tomorrow for work so I may not be able to work out..but if not wed then thurs for sure.

Interested to see if I can get my leg strength back to par.

P.S. Pump still hanging in there with just 3 caps epr day. Libido is gettting scarey. I'm ready to tackle somebody. lol
Yeah- forgot to mention that part- the libido increase on this stuff is like nothing else I have tried.....

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and waiting. :D Just finished off my 1st bottle of RPM today! Lovin' it! :thumbsup:

Good luck Bio!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
OK, sorry for the late update.

Did shoulders/back/bis to get a better sense of the pumps the blue and white beta provides.

Didn't feel too much during the rows, lat pulldowns and dillet's pulldowns except for pain. The pain of re-volumizing that is. Strength during these sets was only slightly above normal and endurance was about the same.

It was during the bicept portion of this WO that things really got cooking. The pumps were out of this world. Seperation between delt and bi heads was readily aparent, veins were springing up on both bis and the kicker...I couldn't get a sense of fatigue in my bis. They just wanted to keep going and going and going.

Did 5 sets of DB preacher curls, 2 sets of standing EZ bar curls, 3 sets of incline hammers and my shirt sleeves were tight, but I had to end it or risk frying my bis.

Upon seeing myself in a mirror across the lockerroom, I felt like I was looking at some bodybuilder..but it was just little ole me all swoled up.

Pumps have subsided a little over the last 36 hours but muscles are still pretty full.

Appetite and mood are great. Overall energy level throughout the day is also very good.

Being that this product increases NO greatly, I have found one small complication thus far...cold sores. Ouch.

Cold sores love arginine and NO. Been dosing lysine like crazy to get some balance back. lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, sorry for the late update.

Did shoulders/back/bis to get a better sense of the pumps the blue and white beta provides.

Didn't feel too much during the rows, lat pulldowns and dillet's pulldowns except for pain. The pain of re-volumizing that is. Strength during these sets was only slightly above normal and endurance was about the same.

It was during the bicept portion of this WO that things really got cooking. The pumps were out of this world. Seperation between delt and bi heads was readily aparent, veins were springing up on both bis and the kicker...I couldn't get a sense of fatigue in my bis. They just wanted to keep going and going and going.

Did 5 sets of DB preacher curls, 2 sets of standing EZ bar curls, 3 sets of incline hammers and my shirt sleeves were tight, but I had to end it or risk frying my bis.

Upon seeing myself in a mirror across the lockerroom, I felt like I was looking at some bodybuilder..but it was just little ole me all swoled up.

Pumps have subsided a little over the last 36 hours but muscles are still pretty full.

Appetite and mood are great. Overall energy level throughout the day is also very good.

Being that this product increases NO greatly, I have found one small complication thus far...cold sores. Ouch.

Cold sores love arginine and NO. Been dosing lysine like crazy to get some balance back. lol
Looking great bio. You get internal or external cold sores when doing large amounts of Arg? Might have to look into some lysine for my next NO excursion.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Internal, fortunately.

Yeah, Lysine works like a charm. Idose 2 grams like 3-4 times per day and they go away oftentimes in 48 hours.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Interesting.... I wonder if anyone else is experiencing cold sore flareup.

Funny, MRI used to (might still) have a cold sore disclaimer on their NO2.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Internal, fortunately.

Yeah, Lysine works like a charm. Idose 2 grams like 3-4 times per day and they go away oftentimes in 48 hours.
Me too, really makes eating a chore though. Thanks for the dosage tips.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It makes do green diarhea poohs!. It cut down from 6 to 4 today, but I am still having the same problem!. Oh well, its good stuff. If I good get rid of this problem it would be great.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm keeping my dosage at 4 caps per day until I can build a tolerance...then I'll try for 6.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm keeping my dosage at 4 caps per day until I can build a tolerance...then I'll try for 6.
So no green diarhea poohs?. It smeels sort of like when my dog used to throw up after eating grass!. My wife has been spraying a lot air freshner and also lighting a lot on incense!.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I only had that reaction one day at the 6 cap dose. I dropped it to 4 caps and am doing fine on it.

Better pumps on 6 caps, but I'll work up to it.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I only had that reaction one day at the 6 cap dose. I dropped it to 4 caps and am doing fine on it.

Better pumps on 6 caps, but I'll work up to it.
Keeping it at 6 per day- I have taken it for 14 days now....

Results so far:
-lean mass gains- up about 4-5 lbs.- seemed to have dropped body fat as well

-hardness and vascularity- I feel pumped all the time, and I now have little mini-veins sticking out all over the place in my chest, arms, legs, abs, and back. I have never had a real "grainy" look- but this is READILY apparent now.....

-aggression- alpha-male tendencies are stronger than normal- during my football game last night, all I wanted to do was hit people, rather than catch passes- I stock-blocked one of their DBs into a chain link fence 7 yds. off the sideline last night.....

-libido boost is off the charts- I have never used anything (steroidal or otherwise) that has done this to the extent of the new anabolic

I will keep you guys posted...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Clarification: What color betas are currently in use here?

I've been using the red and whites.... 4 caps, 2x/day for the past few days. No negative sides. The 2 weeks prior: Yellow betas, same dosage. Noticeable increases in endurance and drive.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clarification: What color betas are currently in use here?

I've been using the red and whites.... 4 caps, 2x/day for the past few days. No negative sides. The 2 weeks prior: Yellow betas, same dosage. Noticeable increases in endurance and drive.
I am using red and white- but I started w/ yellows, and then went to blue and whites, and then the reds (I know, confusing)...

Bio is using the blue and whites...

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I am using red and white- but I started w/ yellows, and then went to blue and whites, and then the reds (I know, confusing)...

Bio is using the blue and whites...
got my red and whites! thanks a ton for letting me try this!! just so i'm clear on this before i start popping these little guys tomorrow, this in no way will cause any shutdown or anything like that whatsoever will it? i am in week three of my post cycle right now and don't want to be taking anything that will inhibit my progress back to normal. and whats the dosage look like ??

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
got my red and whites! thanks a ton for letting me try this!! just so i'm clear on this before i start popping these little guys tomorrow, this in no way will cause any shutdown or anything like that whatsoever will it? i am in week three of my post cycle right now and don't want to be taking anything that will inhibit my progress back to normal. and whats the dosage look like ??
Should help your post cycle therapy, actually :)

Take 2-3 2x a day.....

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Man i can't wait until august for this stuff to be released.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Having some sudden life complications at the moment so training will be sporadic at best. My wife is in the hospital getting treatment for her UC. Between watching the little one and visiting her, it will be a stretch if I get to the gym this week at all..but no worries. A week or two off is good for the bod.

I agree with most of Dirk's observations. I look harder and more pumped than I ever have off cycle. Getting a great tan helps. Libido is hit and miss right now due to stress.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Having some sudden life complications at the moment so training will be sporadic at best. My wife is in the hospital getting treatment for her UC. Between watching the little one and visiting her, it will be a stretch if I get to the gym this week at all..but no worries. A week or two off is good for the bod.

I agree with most of Dirk's observations. I look harder and more pumped than I ever have off cycle. Getting a great tan helps. Libido is hit and miss right now due to stress.
Hope everything is better- my prayers are with you!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Family is always first... hope all goes well bio.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Should help your post cycle therapy, actually :)

Take 2-3 2x a day.....
i just got my red n whites as well... and bout to start a PCT as wel and pm'd you and lanbane some ?'s bout hthe best route of usage during PCT thanks again guys!!! :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

sorry to hear bout this testiculor.... :( best wishes and prayers for you and your fam.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Same here Bio! My prayers are with you and your family.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone. She's already feeling much better and will likely only stay in a few days as a precaution. UC is the most annoying condition to treat ever...there's nothing I can give her once it is in full flare up mode. Fortunately, we have great insurance coverage.

Stopped taking my beta on Sunday to lower my NO levels and get rid of this cold sore..and since I'm too busy to train just save a few caps. Surprisingly, the pump, energy boost and libido boost hung around all day and into the night yesterday so this stuff has some staying power.

I think this stuff would be an excellent ancillary for PCT.

I for one, want to see what the SARM effects are like long term. Since I've been on RPM and now the beta for at least two months now, I look like I am training like a madman when in reality I am lucky if I can lift once or twice per week.

My diet is, hmmm, something that make Bobo cringe. I'd say it's very average with lots of cheating and protein shakes between regular meals...but I have dropped a percent or two of bf during this run with basically no cardio. I really wish I had the time to do some serious hiking right now..I'm betting I'd shed fat like crazy.

Looking forward to the final version.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think this stuff would be an excellent ancillary for post cycle therapy.
well i just started my post cycle therapy for epi today and will be using this along with torem.... so well see its true post cycle therapy effectiveness and will be starting a log now.... im excited more then i have ever been for a post cycle therapy!!

glad to hear stuff is looking up bio keep your head up sir.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
well i just started my post cycle therapy for epi today and will be using this along with torem.... so well see its true post cycle therapy effectiveness and will be starting a log now.... im excited more then i have ever been for a post cycle therapy!!

glad to hear stuff is looking up bio keep your head up sir.
Awesome good luck w/pct man, should be an interesting log.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Even using just one capsule per day, I notice the increase in body temp and get a pleasant boost in mood and energy.

Obviously, haven't been able to WO this week but I can still feel the effects of a low-low dose of the beta. The NO boost lasts for about 48 hours at least. I still had great vascularity even w/o taking it, working out or even eating much of anything these last few days...and that is very unusual for me.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even using just one capsule per day, I notice the increase in body temp and get a pleasant boost in mood and energy.

Obviously, haven't been able to WO this week but I can still feel the effects of a low-low dose of the beta. The NO boost lasts for about 48 hours at least. I still had great vascularity even w/o taking it, working out or even eating much of anything these last few days...and that is very unusual for me.
I just got back from a work out- I do MINIMAL upper body work- but I have veins popping everywhere, and I have this really hard, grainy look I have never had before!!!! My weight is up to 214, up 7 lbs. from 2.5 weeks ago- and body fat has actually come down a little :)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I just got back from a work out- I do MINIMAL upper body work- but I have veins popping everywhere, and I have this really hard, grainy look I have never had before!!!! My weight is up to 214, up 7 lbs. from 2.5 weeks ago- and body fat has actually come down a little :)
Wow sounds great, im loving this stuff so far as well!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
SAME here guys! Update for you on this new anabolic from me sorry to steal the thread bio i just wanted to chime in!
I am in school for the summer and during my practial every 3 weeks we get BF% tested along with girth measurments and we figure out lean mass and bodyfat weight here are the stats so far. i stated the new anabolic 3 week ago i stated with the Blue and white i now have the Red/white:
1st week
Weight 202
BF% 12%
Lean Mass 177.8
Fat weight 24.24

week 3
Weight 198.9
BF% 9.6
Lean mass 178.2
Fat weight 20.7

And all girth measurments stayed the same except waist and that went down an inch and calves gained 1/2 inch ahha like i need that hahah!

Also remember i am 14 weeks out from show i have been contest prep for 5 weeks now so this is very NICE TO SEE!!!!
Solid stats that cannt be argued with!

By the way great log BIO!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Alright beeyatches, you can't keep the BiO down for long. The Mrs is doing much better, I have a few seconds more time to spend on perfecting my already perfect physique (cough-cough, ahem) and I'm back into some maintenance style training for now.

Did legs on Monday. Strength wasn't up per se, but considering all the stress, lack of calories and sleep I did manage to push my usual numbers on leg press..ie 16 plates for 4 sets. Felt I could have gone higher but I really am trying to conserve some energy to finish remodelling my project house. Nothing sucks more than dragging azz and trying to tile a bathroom..blah.

Anywho, workout went great though I was very close to overheating. Gym was probably around 82 degrees and with the added thermo effect of the Beta, I was sweating like a tweaker in a room full of DEA agents.

Now, the really cool thing is that the muscle fullness/pumps are STILL with me on Thursday morning. Muscle bellies in the quads are full enough for me to see some great definition..even though I have not done a single gym related thing since Monday and my diet is essentially just at maintence or even below.

Where I can really tell this is working is in the upper body though. Outside of an anabolic cycle, I've never seen this kind of definition in my bi's, tris, delts and traps. I'm not gonna lie, nor put forth of a bunch of hype...I'm just really dang impressed with this product thus far and the unlike so many others, the longer I stay on it, the better I look. This may be the PH/AAS replacement I have been looking for.

Sides; at 4 caps per day not many, but include some mild GI issues like loose stools but this is getting better so I will up the dose to 6 caps soon.

Occassional light-headedness and I think this is either from low blood sugar or low blood pressure. Next time I feel it I will try to get to my BP monitor and report back.

I will be getting blood work done in the next few weeks and will post results here and elsewhere.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright beeyatches, you can't keep the BiO down for long. The Mrs is doing much better, I have a few seconds more time to spend on perfecting my already perfect physique (cough-cough, ahem) and I'm back into some maintenance style training for now.

Did legs on Monday. Strength wasn't up per se, but considering all the stress, lack of calories and sleep I did manage to push my usual numbers on leg press..ie 16 plates for 4 sets. Felt I could have gone higher but I really am trying to conserve some energy to finish remodelling my project house. Nothing sucks more than dragging azz and trying to tile a bathroom..blah.

Anywho, workout went great though I was very close to overheating. Gym was probably around 82 degrees and with the added thermo effect of the Beta, I was sweating like a tweaker in a room full of DEA agents.

Now, the really cool thing is that the muscle fullness/pumps are STILL with me on Thursday morning. Muscle bellies in the quads are full enough for me to see some great definition..even though I have not done a single gym related thing since Monday and my diet is essentially just at maintence or even below.

Where I can really tell this is working is in the upper body though. Outside of an anabolic cycle, I've never seen this kind of definition in my bi's, tris, delts and traps. I'm not gonna lie, nor put forth of a bunch of hype...I'm just really dang impressed with this product thus far and the unlike so many others, the longer I stay on it, the better I look. This may be the PH/anabolic steroids replacement I have been looking for.

Sides; at 4 caps per day not many, but include some mild GI issues like loose stools but this is getting better so I will up the dose to 6 caps soon.

Occassional light-headedness and I think this is either from low blood sugar or low blood pressure. Next time I feel it I will try to get to my BP monitor and report back.

I will be getting blood work done in the next few weeks and will post results here and elsewhere.
Great review bio.

Hmmm, loose stools and low bloodpressure... sounds like a little dab of Forskholii perhaps.:think:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Great review bio.

Hmmm, loose stools and low bloodpressure... sounds like a little dab of Forskholii perhaps.:think:

first thing that came to my head too...even a lil high extract cissus with it?..hmmmm

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great to see you back in action sir, i agree this stuff is great considering im coming off cycle and still feeling on... i too have been havin some stools less consistant ....