RPM Stacks, List 'em!

djl

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see a list of stacks for RPM.

And, perhaps, a list of supps to AVOID when using RPM (Venom Hyperdrive, for instance, probably won't have the effects you're looking for when taken in combination with RPM).

Would Jungle Warfare work well with it?

Inquiring minds and spare cash wanna know!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Check out RPM & Clear Edge in this forum, I will be starting that today as soon as Fed EX gets here.
rms80 was so helpful and detailed he thinks these 2 will be very synergistic, I for one am excited

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established

And, perhaps, a list of supps to AVOID when using RPM (Venom Hyperdrive, for instance, probably won't have the effects you're looking for when taken in combination with RPM).

You know what JW wouldnt be a bad idea!
Check this!

Rpm/Retain 2.0/ JW or Hyperdrol x2 i this the combo of Retain and Rpm would be SICK for a CUTTING STACK!! And the Added JW AND HYPERDROL WOuld just be sick for extra strength and and leaning!

RPM is UNREAL ALONE But right now i am using Rpm Igf-2!! Thats a great stack!

dabone12

Awards
I thinking of stacking havoc and clear edge with rpm. First I'm going to give RPM a run on it's own, then go from there.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Check out RPM & Clear Edge in this forum, I will be starting that today as soon as Fed EX gets here.
rms80 was so helpful and detailed he thinks these 2 will be very synergistic, I for one am excited
Yup, my NP care package should get here today or tomorrow--Clear Edge, RPM, and Rampage :D

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, this is my first post on the foum... Anyways here is my current stack.

---> RPM/IntraXcell/Poseiden = LOADS OF ENDURANCE!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The possibilities are endless.

And I love it.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just started RPM, and will be adding Activate after 2 weeks.

Also using Glucophase XR, poseidon, cordygen 5, lipo PM (have AM as well, but may hold off since RPM has caff)

Also all the basics.

(I don't usually use this much, but I got most of it with giftcards/credit, plus I am in a transformation contest)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ill be using Incarnate, Poseidon, Paravol, RPM, high dose BCAA's, play with low dosed Leviathan....and prob a few more goodies....gonna be a helluva cut!

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I just started RPM and it's being stacked with clear edge, AP, and super cissus.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Ill be using Incarnate, Poseidon, Paravol, RPM, high dose BCAA's, play with low dosed Leviathan....and prob a few more goodies....gonna be a helluva cut!
Wow, you're not going to be kidding around!!

djl

Awards
  • Established
I just started RPM and it's being stacked with clear edge, AP, and super cissus.
How's the clear edge stacking with RPM? You take them at the same time?

I tried AP, it just didn't do too much for me; hopefully it'll work well for you.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

1st things first djl- THIS THREAD KICKS ASS!!!

repped

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool!! I want to hear about this one!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Incarnate/IGF-2/NeoVar/RPM/Lipo-PM/Osteobolin-C

All I can say is WOW!!!!

Fat loss, hardness, strength, endurance, vascularity, agression- I feel like I am juicing!!!! I exercised 6 HOURS yesterday, and still was not tired- 1 hr. weight training, 3 hours basketball, and 2 hours for football practice!!! I think I have lost my mind:woohoo:

djl

Awards
  • Established
Incarnate/IGF-2/NeoVar/RPM/Lipo-PM/Osteobolin-C

All I can say is WOW!!!!

Fat loss, hardness, strength, endurance, vascularity, agression- I feel like I am juicing!!!! I exercised 6 HOURS yesterday, and still was not tired- 1 hr. weight training, 3 hours basketball, and 2 hours for football practice!!! I think I have lost my mind:woohoo:

Lord, after all of that, you're gonna NEED that Osteobolin-C!!

RPM is the first supp that I've been really excited about in a long, long time. Once you find the right dosage for you, this stuff kicks some serious butt!

I just have to be carefull I don't screw up my healing shoulder again with all of the energy and enthusiasm from RPM!! One more shot to the RC, and I think it'll be surgery for me :(

So, I'll kill myself on leg day, and be smart during the rest!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Lord, after all of that, you're gonna NEED that Osteobolin-C!!

RPM is the first supp that I've been really excited about in a long, long time. Once you find the right dosage for you, this stuff kicks some serious butt!

I just have to be carefull I don't screw up my healing shoulder again with all of the energy and enthusiasm from RPM!! One more shot to the RC, and I think it'll be surgery for me :(

So, I'll kill myself on leg day, and be smart during the rest!

i hear ya bout the shoulder....always a huge fear of mine to hurt it again!!

djl

Awards
  • Established
Gonna have to be smart during any potential memorial day sales; synergy is the name of the game!

I'm leaning towards Jungle Warfare... but still am not sure.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
It's amazing what you use your shoulder for. Hurts even to wipe after taking a dump!!! The shame!
I know man....i always had to tighten my belt (like the ones that you pull tight, not notches in it, and it hurt soooo bad, sucks man....Cissus saved my life!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
uhhh...i miss my Jessica Alba avy already...but gotta support Canada's hope for the Cup

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...yeah it was the Ottawa Senators...but this one was more fitting for our next release!

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
My favorite so far is Xfactor, Ragnarok, RPM.

Strength, energy, PUMPS, endurance, recovery. AFAIK perfection!

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I'm starting my PCT saturday and my stack is gonna look a lil somethin like this:

Hyperdrol X2
RPM
15g BCAA's (Not including what's already in protein)
Retain 2
Super Cissus 3x/day
YG 600mg 3x/day
Of course I'm also gonna have a Serm - torem(only 2 weeks) but that's gonna be at night which is 14 hours after the RPM so I should be alright.
Then of course I have the basics like beta-alanine, taurine, cycle support, fish oil ect.

djl

Awards
  • Established
My favorite so far is Xfactor, Ragnarok, RPM.

Strength, energy, PUMPS, endurance, recovery. AFAIK perfection!

If NP ever gets their bulk Xfactor, I'd want to play... not sure if that'd be wise, though. Does it affect healing tendons, or only joints?

icey

icey

Awards
Right now I'm going:

Anabolic Pump/PowerFULL/SuperCissus and adding in the RPM

Gonna switch out PowerFULL for probably 4 weeks of EBOL when it's time to cycle off of it, then cycle back on. I like PowerFULL alot, definitley seeing a size increase plus density. Hoping that RPM helps with water retention and hardness.

May run some PowerFULL and EBol at the same time too. MUAHAHAHAHA

Needless to say I'm already hungry all the time, with RPM I'm gonna feel like adding another meal in I bet LOL

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
How's the clear edge stacking with RPM? You take them at the same time?

I tried AP, it just didn't do too much for me; hopefully it'll work well for you.

I stacked these two for my back workout yesterday, and all I can say is holy F***!!!

I had tunnel vision the whole workout, I was so focused it was insane. I took 5 RPM and 3 clear edge.

I'm gonna try 6 RPM today and see how that goes.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I stacked these two for my back workout yesterday, and all I can say is holy F***!!!

I had tunnel vision the whole workout, I was so focused it was insane. I took 5 RPM and 3 clear edge.

6rpm? damn that should be crazy. keep us posted here, I am at 5 now myself so I am curious

djl

Awards
  • Established
Six was the magic number for me--stupid stim insensitive body!!

Is the final released version of RPM different than the samples? Any difference at all? If so, maybe I'll start low again.

A bottle simply won't last too long at 6/shot.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established

I am trying my stack out later today with some PRIMAL NO2

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I ordered my RPM earlier this week. As soon as it gets here my pre-workout stack will be RPM/Clear Edge/ Purple Wrath and added ALCAR and possibly some Tyrosine. Im also planning on logging this as I am interested in closely monitoring my results...so keep a look out for that! :cheers:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I ordered my RPM earlier this week. As soon as it gets here my pre-workout stack will be RPM/Clear Edge/ Purple Wrath and added ALCAR and possibly some Tyrosine. Im also planning on logging this as I am interested in closely monitoring my results...so keep a look out for that! :cheers:
ADD THE TYROSINE!!!! Trust me!!!

djl

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly what I'll be running, too (though I use one scoop Purple Wraath with one scoop Epic anabol).

I'm just so tempted to try Jungle Warfare (sale on at NP, don't ya know!)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, this is my first post on the foum... Anyways here is my current stack.

---> RPM/IntraXcell/Poseiden = LOADS OF ENDURANCE!!
PRM/IntaXcell/Steel Edge is fantastic. I'm going to pick up some Poseiden soon.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established

This is how I felt on 5 RPM and 1 scoop of Steel Edge(has a lot of common ingredients found in Clear Edge).

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is how I felt on 5 RPM and 1 scoop of Steel Edge(has a lot of common ingredients found in Clear Edge).
Awesome- I have heard the same thing about RPM/IGF-2 as well!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Six was the magic number for me--stupid stim insensitive body!!

Is the final released version of RPM different than the samples? Any difference at all? If so, maybe I'll start low again.

A bottle simply won't last too long at 6/shot.
The final version is a little stronger than the beta ;)

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I think RPM made me grow today, I am sooo pi**ed

That was sarcasm at its finest:thumbsup:
excellent training session!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Buff/rms80
Is this helpful, it has tyrosine in it and a few other things
Would it complement the RPM/Clear Edge stack?

Now True Focus

Taurine (Free-Form) 100 mg †
Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 12 mg 600%
Vitamin C (from Potassium Ascorbate) 36 mg 60%
L-Phenylalanine (Free Form) 300 mg †
L-Tyrosine (Free-Form) 800 mg †
Potassium (from Potassium Ascorbate Blend) 12 mg <1%
Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) Extract (min. 90% Total Polyphenols) 80 mg †
Potassium Ascorbate Blend 60mg †
DMAE (from Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate) 60 mg †
Ginkgo biloba (Leaf) Extract (min. 24% Ginkgoflavonglycosides) 40 mg †
CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) (as Ubidecarenone) 10 mg †

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Awesome- I have heard the same thing about RPM/IGF-2 as well!!!!
Just trying to give my personal experience with your product. The OP asked what stacked well with RPM and that's what I was using when I sampled it. RPM is a fantastic product and one I look forward to using long term.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to give my personal experience with your product. The OP asked what stacked well with RPM and that's what I was using when I sampled it. RPM is a fantastic product and one I look forward to using long term.
It's all good--all are welcome at the RPM love fest!

Pull up a chair and toss back a couple of pills... wow, that sounded... weird.

My NP shipment came today, so I'm looking forward to working out tomorrow (not tonight, as I have bloodwork tomorrow, and want to be as normal as possible--anyone know if you can lift really hard after a blood test, or will you spring a leak??)