RPM Stacks, List 'em!

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I'm gonna be adding Ragnarok and Hyperdrol X2 to my RPM in a week or so and see how that treats me!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be adding Ragnarok and Hyperdrol X2 to my RPM in a week or so and see how that treats me!
Heard some good things about the RPM/Ragnarok stack....

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pondering running RPM with Synthesize and bulk sesathin. That should be a great stack to lean out, and hopefully add a little bit of new mass as well.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ok... I've been searching now on a few store sites... it just has a chart that says I should be taking 4 a day... cool... RPM isn't on the Applied Nutraceuticals site... it's kinda new... so cool... I'm usually good at finding things... I must ask all of you two questions?
1) When is the best time to take this product everyday? Once a day before breakfast?

and... a very important opinion question...

and before I ask... I put together this product stack that has become my staple arsenal... New Chapters Neurozyme, Mental Clarity, Supercritical Holy Basil, Stress Support Multi... Jarrow's vinpocetine, Poseidon (of course), Lean Green, Rainbow Lightning by Nature's Way (amazing product), Incarnate, and Super Cissus. I renewed my body after a detox with Reset AD and have stayed away from stims for a while and will not take prohormones or prosteroids again. I've never felt better in my life than I do now. My workouts are insane, I accomplish more now than I ever have, my mind and memory are crystal clear, my depressive tendencies are so far gone they seem almost like they were never here, my vision is actually better, my mood is always stable and positive (even if something bad happens... I actually thanked a parking enforcer for giving me a ticket... that's odd... we laughed and chatted for a few minutes too)... This RPM sounds awesome and I still have a tendency to want to try new supps... so...

2) Do you think it's worth me taking the RPM? or... if things are already going so fantastic, if it ain't broke don't fix it?

Thanks everyone in advance.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Force,

Let me start off by saying that is an interesting stack.... and from it I've added a couple products to my "check this one out" list.

RPM dosing can be done:
1. On workout days only, around an hour before your workout on am empty stomach preferably. If you workout late, just move the dosing up earlier in the day to a time you feel the stim effects won't hinder your sleep.

or

2. Everyday, with the above used on workout days, and around a half dose done in the morning, empty stomach, on non-workout days.

or

3. My personal recommendation: 2 times a day, everyday.

I'll be the first to say if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.
BUT I'll also offer up the free samples to you so you can see how much better it can be ;)
Email [email protected] and ask nicely!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok... I've been searching now on a few store sites... it just has a chart that says I should be taking 4 a day... cool... RPM isn't on the Applied Nutraceuticals site... it's kinda new... so cool... I'm usually good at finding things... I must ask all of you two questions?
1) When is the best time to take this product everyday? Once a day before breakfast?

and... a very important opinion question...

and before I ask... I put together this product stack that has become my staple arsenal... New Chapters Neurozyme, Mental Clarity, Supercritical Holy Basil, Stress Support Multi... Jarrow's vinpocetine, Poseidon (of course), Lean Green, Rainbow Lightning by Nature's Way (amazing product), Incarnate, and Super Cissus. I renewed my body after a detox with Reset AD and have stayed away from stims for a while and will not take prohormones or prosteroids again. I've never felt better in my life than I do now. My workouts are insane, I accomplish more now than I ever have, my mind and memory are crystal clear, my depressive tendencies are so far gone they seem almost like they were never here, my vision is actually better, my mood is always stable and positive (even if something bad happens... I actually thanked a parking enforcer for giving me a ticket... that's odd... we laughed and chatted for a few minutes too)... This RPM sounds awesome and I still have a tendency to want to try new supps... so...

2) Do you think it's worth me taking the RPM? or... if things are already going so fantastic, if it ain't broke don't fix it?

Thanks everyone in advance.
WOW that is a lot of supps- not even sure where to start- but as long as it is working for you, awesome!!!:clap2:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
WOW that is a lot of supps- not even sure where to start- but as long as it is working for you, awesome!!!:clap2:
Yeah bro... works awesome. I figure that something that improves EVERY aspect of life (vitality, longevity, EVERY cognitive process, mood, spiritual essence, endurance, tolerance, stamina, skin, hair, my vision is clearer, muscles are always full, body is always tight, sleep has been restorative even when I must adjust my schedule abruptly, appetite has been flexible, etc...) money shouldn't be too much of an issue if you have some to spare.

The New Chapter products, for everything, are less than a sale price of NO Xplode at a Vitamin Shoppe. Add in Poseidon, Incarnate, and a couple more... that isn't bad. You could pay for some lame BSN stack to get your muscles fuller until you cycle off of the 'garbage pail' list of synthetic ingredients... or you can setup a staple that will keep benefiting you.

Look at GH kits... Ok... I am not saying that my staple stack is going to give the results that GH MAY give, but... GH is supposed to improve hair, skin, nails, shred some fat off, and maybe act a little anti-catabolic. No offense to GH lovers, but back when I was into trying anything, GH sucked. I spent over 10 grand worth of jintropin kits and used them correctly. I felt NOTHING except a little muscle tightness and less tendency to put on fat... and that was after a month and a half.

800 bucks+ a month? and you still need staple supps (mutli, flax, etc, etc, etc)....
or... about 140 a month and experience the results like nothing before.

I know that all you need is protein, multi, flax, anti-oxidants, whatever... but I'm not about keeping a weak backbone and testing other supps (prohormones and other crap) on top of that... I'd rather have a steel back bone and not screw with my body anymore.

deadlink

Awards
Starting RPM/IGF-2/Clear Edge/Super Cissus Rx/Kreaceps

Waiting for the mail...

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
How about RPM+Double dose bulk Powerfull+Oral Turniadrol pulse ;)

Edit: I'm on my second workout with RPM and its ****ing awesome.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Starting RPM/IGF-2/Clear Edge/Super Cissus Rx/Kreaceps

Waiting for the mail...
looks good...im thinking about doing the following

RPM/IGF-2/NEOVAR/OSTEO

OR

RPM/IGF-2/CISSUS/KREACEPS/PFULL/YELLOW GOLD

rayballs03

Awards
RPM + Incarnate + 6-oxo Xtreme. Basic stack but proving to be pretty impressive thus far.

paolonet

Awards
metrx amped+5 rpm 45min later 15gr bcaa+5gr alcar+6stars creatine

paolonet

Awards
.............plus ipod with speedcore techno in my ears:djparty:

ClutchGene

Awards
I have heard that less of RPM could be better. How is this? I am dosing at 2 caps first thing in the morning and then 4 preworkout...or 4 caps first thing in morning-which would be preworkout and then 2 later on during the day. At times I feel like I am getting more energy from the 2 caps? does this make sense?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have heard that less of RPM could be better. How is this? I am dosing at 2 caps first thing in the morning and then 4 preworkout...or 4 caps first thing in morning-which would be preworkout and then 2 later on during the day. At times I feel like I am getting more energy from the 2 caps? does this make sense?
Yes, and it is not the first time I have heard it- it has to do with way I designed RPM :)

My thoughts:
Once higher blood levels of certain components (Icariin, naringin, and GSE) are attained by taking RPM over a period of time, less is needed to acheive the same effect- it is simply the way I designed the compound- I wanted something that worked right away, but works better and better over time- RPM definitely fits the bill!!! :woohoo:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and it is not the first time I have heard it- it has to do with way I designed RPM :)

My thoughts:
Once higher blood levels of certain components (Icariin, naringin, and GSE) are attained by taking RPM over a period of time, less is needed to acheive the same effect- it is simply the way I designed the compound- I wanted something that worked right away, but works better and better over time- RPM definitely fits the bill!!! :woohoo:
Awesome innovation rms80! I love products with not only accute benefits, but longterm benefits as well!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to chime in with a sweet little stack that's been awesome for me recently:

Before workouts - 4 RPM + 2 Homemade Green Tea Caps(actual tea) + 2gr Tryosine + 2serv of Poseidon = hella workouts

I think the theanine and theobromines in the green tea really work swell with that combo. The stack gives tons of energy and a euphoric feel good state of mind that's been lasting thru out the day.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Time to chime in with a sweet little stack that's been awesome for me recently:

Before workouts - 4 RPM + 2 Homemade Green Tea Caps(actual tea) + 2gr Tryosine + 2serv of Poseidon = hella workouts

I think the theanine and theobromines in the green tea really work swell with that combo. The stack gives tons of energy and a euphoric feel good state of mind that's been lasting thru out the day.
That sounds like quite a concoction!!

ClutchGene

Awards
I am still confused lol..Sorry..But is there any way that if you do in fact use more caps that it could in some way give you less energy?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still confused lol..Sorry..But is there any way that if you do in fact use more caps that it could in some way give you less energy?
Ever used to much caffiene to the point where it makes you sick and throw-upish. Deffenitely takes the fun right out of you.... so I would say "Yes".

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes- happens pretty easily, actually :)

Drugs like Ritalin are/were given to hyperactive kids- but why give them something that gives extra energy to someone who already has a ton of it?

The answer is pretty simple: neural overstimulation :) Give someone (anyone) more stims than they actually need to get going, and the opposite of the intended effect occurs- you become tired and lethargic- the neural system has a shut-off switch that says "screw you guys, I'm going home!!! (or something to that effect)" in response to taking more stims than you need- and when RPM builds up in your system, you will actually need less over time, rather than more- try it, you will se a big difference!!!

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
I am running RPM, Neovar, IGF-2 and LipoPM and loving it.