RPM Stacks, List 'em!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
anyone know if you can lift really hard after a blood test, or will you spring a leak??)
You may feel weak and light headed. Make sure you eat before hand.

icey

icey

Awards
K just took 4 caps for the first time, gonna go work out give my results after

Def feeling the aggresiveness and sweating

I'm feeling weird in the head like when you start staring and are kinda glazed over, where your eyes just kinda get stuck on something? You guys know what I'm talking about? But I think this is from lack of sleep this week. Stims plus lack of sleep seem to do that.

icey

icey

Awards
I forgot I also took 3 servings of GO! this morning, I forgot to cut it back. Gonna try 2 or 1 serving and see if that helps this foggy head thing

Might be some overstimulation going on in additon to the lack of sleep

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just trying to give my personal experience with your product. The OP asked what stacked well with RPM and that's what I was using when I sampled it. RPM is a fantastic product and one I look forward to using long term.
I really want to try Steel Edge/RPM- maybe we could work something out (hint,hint) ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Buff/rms80
Is this helpful, it has tyrosine in it and a few other things
Would it complement the RPM/Clear Edge stack?

Now True Focus

Taurine (Free-Form) 100 mg †
Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 12 mg 600%
Vitamin C (from Potassium Ascorbate) 36 mg 60%
L-Phenylalanine (Free Form) 300 mg †
L-Tyrosine (Free-Form) 800 mg †
Potassium (from Potassium Ascorbate Blend) 12 mg <1%
Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) Extract (min. 90% Total Polyphenols) 80 mg †
Potassium Ascorbate Blend 60mg †
DMAE (from Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate) 60 mg †
Ginkgo biloba (Leaf) Extract (min. 24% Ginkgoflavonglycosides) 40 mg †
CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) (as Ubidecarenone) 10 mg †

OHH YEAH!!! That stack will make you feel like could discover a new theory of relativity!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I forgot I also took 3 servings of GO! this morning, I forgot to cut it back. Gonna try 2 or 1 serving and see if that helps this foggy head thing

Might be some overstimulation going on in additon to the lack of sleep
I guess there is such a thing as too much focus? :)

icey

icey

Awards
Okay just got back from my workout. Initial thoughts:

1) Thermo - Sweat was crazy. My shirt is freakin drenched. The front of my torso usually has alot of sweat on it but my back is also drenched today. I went through 5 pints of water just in the gym and that doesn't include the 2 pints before working out and I don't know how much I'm gonna drink afterwards. Good lawd. It's 70 degrees outside and when I stepped outside I felt like I was freezing. Very nice.

2) Bloat - Don't know if the hardness effect works on the first dose but my boobs look nice today. Usually when I am this hot and this low on sleep they are full of water and look terrible. They look like PECS right now, and not BOOBS. If this effect lasts the product is worth it for this reason alone.

3) Endurance - I actually felt like I burned out much more quickly than normal today. Now I can't say this is directly due to the product because I am way low on sleep this week and also forgot to reduce my GO! this morning so I probably over did it. I felt pretty winded the whole time but that's kinda good cause it feels sorta like doing sprints.

4) Pump - I have a really good pump right now but can't say if it's due to the addtion of RPM or is the combo of everything I'm using. I look solid though and am looking forward to seeing if this product produces more hardness effects.

5) Strength - My strength was good today but no noticeable jump in weights. Like I said my nervous system I think is shot this week and I'm looking forward to a relaxing long weekend and eating all weekend to restore it back to normal. I'm doing 5 x 5 right now and it's super important to stay rested or your nervous system generally burns out faster than your muscles will.

Overall this looks promising but I need to give it more time to fairly judge how I respond to it, and also need to balance it out with my GO! and Piracteum morning dose.

I plan on taking 2 caps on off days every morning 20 minutes before breakfast. Will report back in next week.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Im going to do a

RPM
AP
Steeledge/ Intraxcell
Kreaceps XS
1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

icey

icey

Awards
My freakin forehead is still pouring out buckets it's been 30 minutes now since I left the gym LOL

EDIT: and 2 more pints of water ROFL

I haven't sweated like this since I was like 16 HAHAHAHA

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
ADD THE TYROSINE!!!! Trust me!!!
Will do!

Should help to keep the ol' nervous system primed and potentiate the RPM. I can't wait until I see that beautiful brown box on my doorstep.

icey

icey

Awards
Okay the sweating stopped about 30 minutes ago now I feel like I'm cold as hell

HAHAHA cool

EDIT: One more piece of feedback. I've generally been ecto most of my life so have never used any kind of thermogenic before, never really needed one. I am guessing this may be why I'm noticing these extreme temperature changes. Not that I dislike it, on the contrary I think it's pretty freakin fun LOL

I want to see how this works after 7 days of continuous use

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbvP7dT3Dx0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Nutra Order Status : Out for Delivery :head:

Looks like i will be starting my RPM as soon as Im off work!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I gotta write all thise possible combos donw. :D

I'm curious, does anyone have any experience with RPM and PAL's Reset AD?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I gotta write all thise possible combos donw. :D

I'm curious, does anyone have any experience with RPM and PAL's Reset AD?
I think Lanbane just started that combo, maybe he will chime in here sometime. I will be using it when my rpm gets here cause i am starting reset today.
john

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I think Lanbane just started that combo, maybe he will chime in here sometime. I will be using it when my rpm gets here cause i am starting reset today.
john
Cool. I look forward to hearing some reviews. I'm thinking I'll start that combo (plus maybe some others :D) sometime after I finish my JW/Pro-A stack.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I started my RPM log, I had a great workout yesterday on it alone.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Here is what Ive stacked thus far with My rpm

Focus xt
Phenylethylalaminenenenenine ( PEA)

WTf Pump'd
White flood

NEOVAR! insane all day veins with a nice carb meal
Lipo am for some intense sweat

Stay tuned in june for RPM / IGF-2 / Neovar as I attempt to split the skin

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
RPM w/ Ephedrine HCL and Tyrosine :thumbsup:

From my experience, RPM (naringenin) will prevent the crash for the most part.

For fatloss, how about the above + DCP? Maybe Yohimbine-hcl too? :bb2:

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
What about adding some GABA to RPM, with Tyrosine and ALCAR...any thoughts?

dalto

dalto

Awards
Im using AP, IGF2, on my 4th week of the EVO stack and just started RPM last week. I've have not neccesarilly been trying to get ripped but since i've been using the AP & IGF2 my body % has dropped almost 5% over 30 days and I've only lost about 4-5 lbs. The JW and BAM make me feel stronger but since I've added the RPM it's insane! When I'm done with my Restore I'm just going to stick with AP, IGF2 and RPM. I think thats the best bang for my buck... The EVO stack started out nice but seemed to lose steam into week 4...
RPM definitely is a must have!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Ive got 2 Leviathan in the am and 2 Leviathan after lunch, then 4 RPM 1 hour pre workout, Nitrix 3 pills 3 times daily, tons of protein, cellmass immediately after workout and another scoop before bed.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about adding some GABA to RPM, with Tyrosine and ALCAR...any thoughts?
Tyrosine- hell yeah- awesome combo!!

ALCAR- should stack pretty well

GABA- stuff makes me feel dizzy and weird- so I don't really mess with it.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive got 2 Leviathan in the am and 2 Leviathan after lunch, then 4 RPM 1 hour pre workout, Nitrix 3 pills 3 times daily, tons of protein, cellmass immediately after workout and another scoop before bed.
Nice stack!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I use the Leviathan as well! Pretty much the same way!
If you want a kick in the Butt grab some Tyrosine HAHA this will get you wanting to RIP AND TEAR!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use the Leviathan as well! Pretty much the same way!
If you want a kick in the Butt grab some Tyrosine HAHA this will get you wanting to RIP AND TEAR!
Yeah- add a little tyro to that stack and you will be on a different planet!!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah- add a little tyro to that stack and you will be on a different planet!!
What is this tyro you both speak of!? I took my last 3rd and fourth pill of leviathan yesterday at about 5pm then took my 4 pills of RPM at about 7pm and had no problems getting to sleep!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, this is what I have decided for my stack:
RPM
TRUE FOCUS
CLEAR EDGE and

RAGNAROK-

Combat Creatine™ is a proprietary blend of three stable and highly absorbable forms of creatine including Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Di-Creatine Malate and Tri-Creatine Orotate. The Combat Creatine™ blend provides creatine and other valuable krebs cycle intermediates to maximize ATP for explosive strength, power and muscular endurance.

Nitric Carnage™ is a proprietary blend of seven Nitric Oxide (NO) and Intramuscular Carnosine boosters including Beta-Alanine, Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine AKG, Citrulline Malate, Cnidium Monnier, L-Histidine & L-Norvaline. We all know the effects of higher nitric oxide levels on nutrient delivery, muscular pumps and gains. The Nitric Carnage™ blend in Ragnarok combines the most effecient nitric oxide bolstering ingredients Citrulline Malate, Di-Arginine Malate & Arginine AKG with Cnidium Monnier (inhibits PDE-5 enzyme) and L-Norvaline (arginase inhibitor) to ensure that NO stays active longer.

Research shows Beta-Alanine supplementation is the most effective way to boost intramuscular carnosine levels. Carnosine is a natural substrate in the production of Nitric Oxide (NO) through increased NOS (Nitric Oxide Synthase). Beta-Alanine also works by buffering fatigue & acid causing Hydrogen Ions (H+) created by intense exercise & heavy training. Increased muscular carnosine levels allow you to train and compete more intensely for longer periods of time. Carnosine is primarily found in fast twitch muscle fiber responsible for explosiveness and power. By buffering hydrogen ions, carnosine allows these fast twitch fibers to fire more efficiently & fatigue slower, increasing overall strength, power, endurance & performance.

Focal Fury™ is a proprietary focus & drive igniting blend consisting of L-Taurine AKG, Caffeine, L-Tyrosine AKG & Rhodiola Rosea. The Focal Fury blend is formulated to maximize motivation, energy, intensity and drive for mind blowing performance during training and competition. We all know how big of a role the mind plays in our training. Imagine how maximizing mental focus and drive through each and every training session can enhance your overall gains and performance.

OblitORAC™ is a proprietary blend of antioxidants including Ascorbic Acid, Grape Seed Extract & R-Alpha Lipoic Acid for protection from the free radicals caused by intense training and the breakdown of nitric oxide.

Lytening Jolt™ is a proprietary electrolyte replenishment blend designed to aid in isotonic delivery of ingredients and maximize hydration, recovery and phosphorylation.

HyperVol-XS™ is a proprietary cell volumizing delivery system containing Glycerol, Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM) and Vanadyl Sulfate.

Any precautions?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is this tyro you both speak of!? I took my last 3rd and fourth pill of leviathan yesterday at about 5pm then took my 4 pills of RPM at about 7pm and had no problems getting to sleep!
Tyrosine ;)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
What does everyone think about this stack. I already have the following......

BULK YELLOW GOLD
BULK POWERFULL
XFACTOR
BURN3D

maybe thinking about this stack for cutting/fat loss...

RPM / IGF-2 / YG

OR

RPM/ IGF-2 / YG / XFACTOR

OR

RPM / IGF-2 / YG / XFACTOR / PFULL

OR, JUST BE THE BOY AND DO THIS ONE.....(I COULD ALWAYS USE MY BULK STUFF LATER:)

RPM / IGF-2 / NEOVAR / OSTEO

all the following with bulk LEUCINE, MULTI

comments/suggestions?

oh, btw, im 33/5'11/200lifting for 7 yrs, great diet, looking to add mass/lose fat.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RPM / IGF-2 / NEOVAR / OSTEO- I like this one the best- keep you diet on track, and you will see some awesome gains!!!

Ugab37 has been the first person to log this- and he really loved it!!!

I have been on something real similar- but I can't really give my feedback (awesome!!) b/c I am biased :)

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, this is my first post on the foum... Anyways here is my current stack.

---> RPM/IntraXcell/Poseiden = LOADS OF ENDURANCE!!
BUMP:clean:

Wow I think I found the ultimate stack. i just added Kreaceps-XS to my already amazing stack. Words can't describe the intensity of my workouts. Pumps are insane!!! Endurance is absurd. My stack is as follows:

RPM/IntraXcell/Poseiden/Kreaceps-XS

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

Wow I think I found the ultimate stack. i just added Kreaceps-XS to my already amazing stack. Words can't describe the intensity of my workouts. Pumps are insane!!! Endurance is absurd. My stack is as follows:

That stack is badass.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Sounds like it!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rms80
A:D re down with the Ragnarok?
If you stack them make sure you get the caff. free version of the Rag or you'll be bouncing all over the place.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
If you stack them make sure you get the caff. free version of the Rag or you'll be bouncing all over the place.
Thankyou for the Heads up, yep it is hard to train when you bouncin. I always drop the weights on my toes, haha

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thankyou for the Heads up, yep it is hard to train when you bouncin. I always drop the weights on my toes, haha
Yeah- I have done that a couple of times- it sucks!!!! What is the biggest thing you have dropped on it so far?

I once heard about a guy who propped a 100 lb. plate on the wall, with the ridge facing outward- somehow it tipped over, and the ridge almost cut his foot in half on the way down!!!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Yeah- I have done that a couple of times- it sucks!!!! What is the biggest thing you have dropped on it so far?

I once heard about a guy who propped a 100 lb. plate on the wall, with the ridge facing outward- somehow it tipped over, and the ridge almost cut his foot in half on the way down!!!
that is not a good picture. :eek: nothin crazy I think fiftys (cent):)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that is not a good picture. :eek: nothin crazy I think fiftys (cent):)
Nah- it definitely stuck in my head- the biggest one I dropped so far was 25 lbs. on my big toe- put me out for 3 weeks :(

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ok best stack for a insane pump

75 grams of carbs with 3 neovar. 45 min later drop 5 rpm and some igf-2 ith about 20 OZ of water. and watch ur skin split

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok best stack for a insane pump

75 grams of carbs with 3 neovar. 45 min later drop 5 rpm and some igf-2 ith about 20 OZ of water. and watch ur skin split
Damn bro- that sounds like a sick stack!!!!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
RPM+DCP+Incarnate+Cordgygen5
See my log for more :D