Another Stupid PCT Question

KDLMaj

Awards
Okay, so first I was going to use Powerlab Post Cycle for my PCT, but then I decided to just do what the ever-wise AppNu folks suggested (since The One has turned out to be so incredible- y'all have serious cred with me). However, I just scored a free bottle of Powerlab Post Cycle (go me), and finances are an issue due to unexpected medical bills this month (not mine- family)

So this is the dilemma: Powerlab is free and already in my possession. But 2nd Gear is set up specifically for The One (apparently).

Can I take 2nd Gear with Post Cycle? Or is that going to be too much estrogen suppression? I know 2nd Gear is only a mild AI, but I believe Post Cycle is pretty heavy. I don't want to deal with estrogen rebound after the fact.

But The One is also a DHT analogue, not specifically test. So I'm wondering if there is something special in 2nd Gear that won't be in another product that I'm going to need for The One.

Bottom line: can I take them together? If not, if I just take the Post Cycle (I swear to buy your products for my post-PCT when I'm not broke), an antioxidant, milk thistle, multi, etc?

Thanks folks

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought I read that "the one" had no, or minimal aromatizing effects?

KDLMaj

Awards
The One is also an AI (specifically DHT itself is an AI), but once you stop taking it you're still going to have a bunch of extra hormones ready to aromatize into estrogen when you stop taking it. 2nd Gear is a mild/moderate AI for this reason.

I'm not entirely sure why we need to worry about an AI, as DHT doesn't turn into estrogen, but I assume it's because The One is competing with estrogen at receptor sites and the body cranks up estrogen production to help compensate. But that's pure speculation on my part.

I'd love to hear some perspective on this from AppNu reps.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ok just scoped out the label of your product you have. Please take no offense but that product is the worse PCT product Ive ever seen. there are no dedicated AI's at all. Just loaded with" test boosters"

Tribulus Terrestris (60% Saponin, 20% Protodioscin), Caffeine, Creatine Ethyl Ester, L-Arginine, Eurycoma Longfolia, Coleuc Forskohlii (20%)(Yeilding 20mg Forskolin), Dandelion Root, Bioperine, Zinc, Magnesium Aspertate.

and even then trib is hit or miss.

even then it does have forsko and longjack in it along with some zma so it will be fine to take with 2nd gear. 2nd gear was specifically designed to go with the one

adding this will not counteract anything you have

KDLMaj

Awards
Hrm, I read such good reviews of it too. That's just plain scary, and I REALLY appreciate you taking some extra time to check that out for me. Their reps swore I wouldn't need anything else with it- that part *did* make me a little skeptical. They didn't even suggest an antioxidant or multivitamin. Granted those are no brainers, but "you don't need anything else" is a really strong claim.

2nd Gear +PostCycle here I come

pl5

Awards
I would do exactly as is recommended here for PCT, it is very important that you get it right or you will just be wasting your time. You will end up actually weaker than when you started if your not careful.