Run a Methyl Straight... While Stack another via pulse? Stupid?

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
So i was just sitting here thinking. I always here people against running two methyls at the same time. And that makes sense do to liver stress and stuff. Now maybe im completly retarded and this would not work but i was thikning... If one wanted to stack to methyls for a little extra kick, Would it be really stupid to run a milder methyl like epi or halo, while pulsing a stronger one at the same time maybe 3x a week. Something like mdrol, pplex... something like that.

In about 6 months i have a bunch of stuff, and im trying to put together a cycle looking for good size gains as well as strength. I have already run one cycle of epi at 20/30/40/40. Went great. I have epi, havoc, mdrol, pplex, and hdrol and i was trying to thikn of a good stack to build mass and strength. I was originally thinking on a straight m drol cycle but then this popped in my head. Would it produce better gains with less sides to maybe pulse mdrol during straight cycle... keeping it like 4 weeks versus stacking two or doing a 5-6 week bridge? Maybe im stupid, please educate me, im just wondering what your thoughts are on this guys?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
I am subbin to see what the gear gods have to say...

I would do it, but then again, I wouldn't have a stash like yours because I take them as soon as I get them.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
interesting idea. i think its possible. im also interested to see what others who have more experience say about it. i would say you could do a 6 weeker of epi, and the last 3 weeks you could pulse super 3x a week. what is your cycle experience tho?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
whats the reason for the pulse? it wont prevent shutdown do to running a ph straight through. is it to eliminate liver stress?

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Yeah i know it wont prevent shutdown, maybe it wont be as harsh as running two straight though. Its to eliminate liver stress/toxicity. I was just curious about it cuz i havent heard of anyone doing it, but it kind of seems like it work. Ive done 1 cycle and it was a good cycle of Epi about 2 months ago 10-20/30/40. Im not planning on doing another cycle for about 4 months, thats why im asking now. Im 6'2 225. Trying to drop a bit of wieght over the next 3-4 months and then run a good cycle for size plus strength.... lean size. Im really curious as to what the experienced guys have to say about this, or possibly some recommendations on cycles.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
my honest opinion is that the liver toxicity is blown way out of hand. i had values check twice while on cycle. one while on m1-t and one while on anadrol and my liver values were still n the acceptable range. for cycle advice i would just try running sdrol at low dose 10 mg a day for three weeks. i wouldnt try adding alot of shyt together yet until you see how your body responds to each compound

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: couldn't agree more, most people gain like crazy on m-drol, P-plex just try em for the first time solo.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
ok yeah thats probably a good idea....would it be totally pointless to run mdrol while cutting (below maintenance)

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
it works good. its a good hardening for most people. watch for your carbs though. alot of people go hypo on m-drol. Any anabolic will be good for cutting. i always use some sort of anabolic while cutting to assist in muscle preservation

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree m-drol can be effective for a cut.

watch the BP and if you start to get headaches or you start to get dizzy/lightheaded then you prob cut your carbs too much.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, (as mentioned above) don't stack products that you are not familiar with (run individually)...especially something as powerfull as m-drol or P-plex!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So i was just sitting here thinking. I always here people against running two methyls at the same time. And that makes sense do to liver stress and stuff. Now maybe im completly retarded and this would not work but i was thikning... If one wanted to stack to methyls for a little extra kick, Would it be really stupid to run a milder methyl like epi or halo, while pulsing a stronger one at the same time maybe 3x a week. Something like mdrol, pplex... something like that.

In about 6 months i have a bunch of stuff, and im trying to put together a cycle looking for good size gains as well as strength. I have already run one cycle of epi at 20/30/40/40. Went great. I have epi, havoc, mdrol, pplex, and hdrol and i was trying to thikn of a good stack to build mass and strength. I was originally thinking on a straight m drol cycle but then this popped in my head. Would it produce better gains with less sides to maybe pulse mdrol during straight cycle... keeping it like 4 weeks versus stacking two or doing a 5-6 week bridge? Maybe im stupid, please educate me, im just wondering what your thoughts are on this guys?
my opinion, keep it simple until you're very familiar with how you react to the above mentioned products! everyone is so different that you really never know how you'll react to a product until you run it yourself!

also, remember: the success of your cycle isn't determined by the "supplements" you use, but how dilligent you are with your cycle...nutrition, training, rest, etc.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
all very right... thanks for the input... when i cycle i really work extra hard on diet , training hard and getting about 9 hours of sleep a night. Its a waste otherwise... Maybe il run som mdrol while cutting. I'm definetly gonna have some questions about that... cuz ive never cycled while cutting...but back to the original question of the running one straight while pulsing.... I would still like to hear more about what the more experienced guys think about this.

Thanks so those who have helped out already

PS: This Statement below should be its own sticky in itself... To many people dont follow that.... Good post bro

also, remember: the success of your cycle isn't determined by the "supplements" you use, but how dilligent you are with your cycle...nutrition, training, rest, etc.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks man! sorry I don't have a direct answer to the original post. I hope there are some more experienced folks that can speak to that!