whats a good non methyl ph to run with RPN Havoc?

monster73

Awards
whats up guys.....lookn' to run my 2nd ph cycle, ran HDrol solo for my 1st....was ok, i know everyone is different and thats kool if it worked for you...didnt really shut down, BP was good throughout, no back or any other pumps, lethargy kicked in around the 4th week had to take a pre workout to get goin...used tamox 20/20/10/10 plus testopro and dpol for pct, worked great and feeln good....so i was lookn to run my 2nd ph stacked with a non methyl...was thinkn RPN Havoc but not sure what to stack it with, any good ideas?.....what about Havoc and LGScience PH-19?...wanna cut up but add mass also....5' 10" 230lbs 38 years old...thanks

Popeisdope

Awards
I'm plannin on runnin epi as my first cycle, but I've been reading about epi+trenazone and it has me intrigued.

monster73

Awards
yeah, was reading about Trenazone also....kinda leaning towards that, what do ya think about the Havoc with the LG Science PH-19?

monster73

Awards
wanted to add....with this being your 1st ph run, ive learned alot on just reading stuff from the guys on here that have done numerous cycles....and just to throw it out there and please dont take this wrong and i also only have 1 run under my belt, plus i really wanted to stack my 1st run...but i would run a solo ph for your 1st run just to see how your body reacts to it, just alittle knowledge from what ive learned and read and im glad i did....was pretty awesome....was just my 2cents i know you didnt ask for it, so i apologize if i caused any heat

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Second on the addition of Stano. Great compound, won't run anything without it (or bridged into it).

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
You know I like stano on paper but I've never really got much out of it. I ran it at 1.2g Ed for 8 weeks. It was lgi, it had to be legit cuz other peopl got great vascularity off of it.

I would run epi with trenazone at 2ml Ed for 6 weeks.

I'd high dose the epi too. I ran this and it was ****ing awesome. He'll u could throw stano in the mix too.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
like others said, run with stano or trenazone. dont do a tvar clone because itll cost u an arm to get enough bottles to dose it high enough for 6 weeks.

another option is a decent dose of 11-oxo or furazabol if you can find it around still. those are a little old fashion-ish but theyre still viable

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do epizone. That's epi. And trenazone: )

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
You know I like stano on paper but I've never really got much out of it. I ran it at 1.2g Ed for 8 weeks. It was lgi, it had to be legit cuz other peopl got great vascularity off of it.

I would run epi with trenazone at 2ml Ed for 6 weeks.

I'd high dose the epi too. I ran this and it was ****ing awesome. He'll u could throw stano in the mix too.
How high did you take the epi?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
40/50/60/60/70/70. 60 & 70 were about the same

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
tl;dr

Good non methyls for Epi:

-Stano
-Trenazone
-11-oxo
-steak

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I prefer the prohormone Chicken and brown rice to stack with epi. But yeah steaks good too

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Mentabolan @ 50mg (or higher with an AI)
or
Stanodrol @ 1-1.2g

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
stano200. i ran up to 1400mgs with mechabol...