Demiurge vs Axon?

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Can someone help with the difference here? I see Axon has caffeine but other than that this is a new type of product for me... What's the main difference between the two, and what should be expected from each? Thanks!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Axon is our stim type product, and Demiurge is our nootropic product. Both can be used as a PreWO boost. Axon brings the energy and Demiurge brings the focus. Personally when I use them I stack them on workout days 20-30mins Pre with 2-3 caps Axon and 4 caps Demiurge.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Axon is our stim type product, and Demiurge is our nootropic product. Both can be used as a PreWO boost. Axon brings the energy and Demiurge brings the focus. Personally when I use them I stack them on workout days 20-30mins Pre with 2-3 caps Axon and 4 caps Demiurge.
I'm picking up some Demiurge, I'm interested in trying a nootropic, but the stuff being used as a pesticide in Axon kinda bothers me; I'm sure it works, but I would feel better with Demiurge. Thanks for the reply!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I'm picking up some Demiurge, I'm interested in trying a nootropic, but the stuff being used as a pesticide in Axon kinda bothers me; I'm sure it works, but I would feel better with Demiurge. Thanks for the reply!
Sounds good man. Start with 2 caps Demiurge and work your way up to 6 caps. Only use it on Workout days or no more than 4x a week. After 6 weeks on take 2-3 weeks off.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Pesticide=no go for me! Thanks
Naturally-occurring compounds like resveratrol and hederagenin are produced by plants as a defence against things like microbes and funguses. Resveratrol has been successfully used as a topical pesticide* but has a whole host of well-documented health benefits in humans and other animals.

You're presumably associating them with artificial organochloride insecticides, but they're completely different things.

* J Agric Food Chem. 2003 Jan 1;51(1):82-9.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
As far as Demiurge how much of a stim feeling are we talking? Could you compare it to something on the market as far as stim effect goes?

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
As far as Demiurge how much of a stim feeling are we talking? Could you compare it to something on the market as far as stim effect goes?
I wouldnt really say it has a stim type of effect. Itr provides focus rather than stimulation if that makes any sense. If you looking for stim Id go with Axon, as if your using Demiurge as a "stim" you wont get that kick you are used to. Although the focus from Demiurge is pretty intense especailly at the higher dosages.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt really say it has a stim type of effect. Itr provides focus rather than stimulation if that makes any sense. If you looking for stim Id go with Axon, as if your using Demiurge as a "stim" you wont get that kick you are used to. Although the focus from Demiurge is pretty intense especailly at the higher dosages.
Oh when I was researching the ingredient it said it was the only racetam that gave a stim effect. My main concern is that I already use somewhat heavy stims depending on the supplements I'm using and I wouldn't want to overdo it by adding a nootropic with a stim effect. So say I take 1.5 or 2 scoops of PES Alphamine (my current stim). The Demiurge should not effect that in a noticeable way except for adding focus, drive, etc. correct?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Demiurge in the mail today.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Oh when I was researching the ingredient it said it was the only racetam that gave a stim effect. My main concern is that I already use somewhat heavy stims depending on the supplements I'm using and I wouldn't want to overdo it by adding a nootropic with a stim effect. So say I take 1.5 or 2 scoops of PES Alphamine (my current stim). The Demiurge should not effect that in a noticeable way except for adding focus, drive, etc. correct?
It has a stim like effect on some, but is not directly a stim product. It will mainly add focus and drive. If your looking for a good PreWO stack I suggest 4 caps Demiurge with 2-3 caps Axon.....that **** will get you going and jacked for the gym.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone help with the difference here? I see Axon has caffeine but other than that this is a new type of product for me... What's the main difference between the two, and what should be expected from each? Thanks!
Where do you see that?, because I don't see that anywhere listed.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
It has a stim like effect on some, but is not directly a stim product. It will mainly add focus and drive. If your looking for a good PreWO stack I suggest 4 caps Demiurge with 2-3 caps Axon.....that **** will get you going and jacked for the gym.
I'm mostly concerned with functioning better at work

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Today went well. I took 1 scoop of Alphamine instead of my usual 1.5-2 scoops and dropped my HT2 until an hour later after I had a feel for the Demi. I didn't really "feel" anything, but I noticed throughout the day I was more productive and able to finish tasks quicker. I was also a little more scatter brained than normal so it took a little effort to make sure I stayed on point. Overall it went well and I will bump it up tomorrow to 150mg to see if it makes a difference.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I was looking on the website and didn't see caffeine listed, don't have a bottle but have been wanting to try Axon for some time now. Demiurge makes me feel like I'm about to pass out/tired.
Good, send it to me, my comprehensive final is a week away

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Today went well. I took 1 scoop of Alphamine instead of my usual 1.5-2 scoops and dropped my HT2 until an hour later after I had a feel for the Demi. I didn't really "feel" anything, but I noticed throughout the day I was more productive and able to finish tasks quicker. I was also a little more scatter brained than normal so it took a little effort to make sure I stayed on point. Overall it went well and I will bump it up tomorrow to 150mg to see if it makes a difference.
Yea 4-6 caps seems to be the sweet spot for most users.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you guys hit 200-400mg of demiurge? Just wondering on your experiences.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Wow..I've only used 50-100mg of Demi and it was pretty potent at either dose. Stacking with a 1/4 scoop of alphamine and 500mg CDP choline really made it shine though. I was a happy, productive mofo...for about 7 hours.

Demi/phenylpiracetam is definitely one of the better racetams I've used. Similar, for me, to the effects of piracetam but smoother and more consistent. Regular piracetam makes my mind race then feel groggy and depressed, then race, then groggy, then I can't sleep to save my life. The phenyl is more even keel though it is a little harder to get to sleep and I have insane dreams. I will experiment with stacking Ani and some other goodies later.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Yea, Ive gone as high as 200mg demiurge... it was pretty interesting to say the least. Never gone above 200mg though as 400mg seems a little to excessive to me. But, to each there own.

Wow..I've only used 50-100mg of Demi and it was pretty potent at either dose. Stacking with a 1/4 scoop of alphamine and 500mg CDP choline really made it shine though. I was a happy, productive mofo...for about 7 hours.

Demi/phenylpiracetam is definitely one of the better racetams I've used. Similar, for me, to the effects of piracetam but smoother and more consistent. Regular piracetam makes my mind race then feel groggy and depressed, then race, then groggy, then I can't sleep to save my life. The phenyl is more even keel though it is a little harder to get to sleep and I have insane dreams. I will experiment with stacking Ani and some other goodies later.
If you like stacking 50-100mg demiurge with alphamine I suggest you pick up a bottle of Axon and stack 4 caps Demiurge with 3-4 caps Axon 45-60min PreWO. Seriously one of the best 1-2 punch PreWO combo's Ive used in a while. Insane energy from Axon, with the calming and relaxation from Demiurge is hard to explain, but its like nothing Ive ever experienced before.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Indeed. The 400mg dose is the peak efficacious dose for me and I use it pre-exam only with a 200mg caffeine tab. First, it produces a PROFOUND thermogenic effect. I mean sweating far, far more than I would on ECY, raspberry ketones, etc...Second, the caffeine hits within 10 minutes but it's not until the 45-minute mark that I get a real kick from the demiurge. This combo seems to work very well for my marathon exams (3+ hours), as I maintain steady energy levels and focus throughout. Great product

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed. The 400mg dose is the peak efficacious dose for me and I use it pre-exam only with a 200mg caffeine tab. First, it produces a PROFOUND thermogenic effect. I mean sweating far, far more than I would on ECY, raspberry ketones, etc...Second, the caffeine hits within 10 minutes but it's not until the 45-minute mark that I get a real kick from the demiurge. This combo seems to work very well for my marathon exams (3+ hours), as I maintain steady energy levels and focus throughout. Great product
If you're sweating that much while taking an exam I would think people around you would be asking if your ok!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey coop do you feel the phenylpiracetam has any fat burning properties?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I can't say for certain since all the damn studies are in Russian, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if it has some degree of adrenergic activity, especially given its similarities to PEA.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't say for certain since all the damn studies are in Russian, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if it has some degree of adrenergic activity, especially given its similarities to PEA.
Yea thats what i was figuring.

How close of a "feel" or how similar would you say demiurge is to noopept?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Demi has been much more pleasant for me than Noopept. So far, Noopept seems to provide much more intense focus and analytical ability..but it sours my mood. Demi is smoother, almost calming, with good focus, and has a better "social" lubricant.

Coop has the good fortune, lol, of putting these to the test in a rigorous academic environment. My use is harder to gauge since I work in the desert doing wildlife biology part of the time and deal with construction crews the rest of the time at work. I have to stay somewhat quick on my feet and be amicable to co-workers, construction folks who are hostile to environmental regulations..so I need the "good mood" aspect which hasn't been achievable with piracetam, noopept, and to a lesser degree pramiracetam. I'm still experimenting with all of these, stacked and unstacked and with varying levels of CDP choline so I have by no means reached a concrete conclusion on any of them.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Demi has been much more pleasant for me than Noopept. So far, Noopept seems to provide much more intense focus and analytical ability..but it sours my mood. Demi is smoother, almost calming, with good focus, and has a better "social" lubricant.

Coop has the good fortune, lol, of putting these to the test in a rigorous academic environment. My use is harder to gauge since I work in the desert doing wildlife biology part of the time and deal with construction crews the rest of the time at work. I have to stay somewhat quick on my feet and be amicable to co-workers, construction folks who are hostile to environmental regulations..so I need the "good mood" aspect which hasn't been achievable with piracetam, noopept, and to a lesser degree pramiracetam. I'm still experimenting with all of these, stacked and unstacked and with varying levels of CDP choline so I have by no means reached a concrete conclusion on any of them.
Awesome info, thanks man.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. I've used up to 200 mg and didn't notice much benefit to be honest. I may up it a bit more if you're running up to 400 mg. I am very insensitive to 'racetams as a whole.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Very interesting. I've used up to 200 mg and didn't notice much benefit to be honest. I may up it a bit more if you're running up to 400 mg. I am very insensitive to 'racetams as a whole.
The effects can vary quite a bit. There were times when I needed a full gram to notice anything. Tolerance seems to be common with this compound, which is why I save it for "need-based" circumstances.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
The effects can vary quite a bit. There were times when I needed a full gram to notice anything. Tolerance seems to be common with this compound, which is why I save it for "need-based" circumstances.
Yea, "need-based" circumstances would be the best way to use Demiurge. I would say at a max take it 2-3x a week, after about 4 weeks of use Id suggest to take atleast 3-4 weeks off before using Demiurge again.