Demiurge vs Axon?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Hoarder!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Today went well. I took 1 scoop of Alphamine instead of my usual 1.5-2 scoops and dropped my HT2 until an hour later after I had a feel for the Demi. I didn't really "feel" anything, but I noticed throughout the day I was more productive and able to finish tasks quicker. I was also a little more scatter brained than normal so it took a little effort to make sure I stayed on point. Overall it went well and I will bump it up tomorrow to 150mg to see if it makes a difference.
    Yea 4-6 caps seems to be the sweet spot for most users.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
    •   
       


  3. Have you guys hit 200-400mg of demiurge? Just wondering on your experiences.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  4. Wow..I've only used 50-100mg of Demi and it was pretty potent at either dose. Stacking with a 1/4 scoop of alphamine and 500mg CDP choline really made it shine though. I was a happy, productive mofo...for about 7 hours.

    Demi/phenylpiracetam is definitely one of the better racetams I've used. Similar, for me, to the effects of piracetam but smoother and more consistent. Regular piracetam makes my mind race then feel groggy and depressed, then race, then groggy, then I can't sleep to save my life. The phenyl is more even keel though it is a little harder to get to sleep and I have insane dreams. I will experiment with stacking Ani and some other goodies later.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Have you guys hit 200-400mg of demiurge? Just wondering on your experiences.
    Yea, Ive gone as high as 200mg demiurge... it was pretty interesting to say the least. Never gone above 200mg though as 400mg seems a little to excessive to me. But, to each there own.

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Wow..I've only used 50-100mg of Demi and it was pretty potent at either dose. Stacking with a 1/4 scoop of alphamine and 500mg CDP choline really made it shine though. I was a happy, productive mofo...for about 7 hours.

    Demi/phenylpiracetam is definitely one of the better racetams I've used. Similar, for me, to the effects of piracetam but smoother and more consistent. Regular piracetam makes my mind race then feel groggy and depressed, then race, then groggy, then I can't sleep to save my life. The phenyl is more even keel though it is a little harder to get to sleep and I have insane dreams. I will experiment with stacking Ani and some other goodies later.
    If you like stacking 50-100mg demiurge with alphamine I suggest you pick up a bottle of Axon and stack 4 caps Demiurge with 3-4 caps Axon 45-60min PreWO. Seriously one of the best 1-2 punch PreWO combo's Ive used in a while. Insane energy from Axon, with the calming and relaxation from Demiurge is hard to explain, but its like nothing Ive ever experienced before.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Have you guys hit 200-400mg of demiurge? Just wondering on your experiences.
    Indeed. The 400mg dose is the peak efficacious dose for me and I use it pre-exam only with a 200mg caffeine tab. First, it produces a PROFOUND thermogenic effect. I mean sweating far, far more than I would on ECY, raspberry ketones, etc...Second, the caffeine hits within 10 minutes but it's not until the 45-minute mark that I get a real kick from the demiurge. This combo seems to work very well for my marathon exams (3+ hours), as I maintain steady energy levels and focus throughout. Great product

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Indeed. The 400mg dose is the peak efficacious dose for me and I use it pre-exam only with a 200mg caffeine tab. First, it produces a PROFOUND thermogenic effect. I mean sweating far, far more than I would on ECY, raspberry ketones, etc...Second, the caffeine hits within 10 minutes but it's not until the 45-minute mark that I get a real kick from the demiurge. This combo seems to work very well for my marathon exams (3+ hours), as I maintain steady energy levels and focus throughout. Great product
    If you're sweating that much while taking an exam I would think people around you would be asking if your ok!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    If you're sweating that much while taking an exam I would think people around you would be asking if your ok!
    And it has happened (srs). Urine test me bitches!

  9. Hey coop do you feel the phenylpiracetam has any fat burning properties?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. I can't say for certain since all the damn studies are in Russian, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if it has some degree of adrenergic activity, especially given its similarities to PEA.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I can't say for certain since all the damn studies are in Russian, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if it has some degree of adrenergic activity, especially given its similarities to PEA.
    Yea thats what i was figuring.

    How close of a "feel" or how similar would you say demiurge is to noopept?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I can't say for certain since all the damn studies are in Russian, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if it has some degree of adrenergic activity, especially given its similarities to PEA.
    Here,

    Attachment 69574


    Now you should be able to learn Russian in about 1 week. GO!

  13. Of course, stacking it with Demiurge!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yea thats what i was figuring.

    How close of a "feel" or how similar would you say demiurge is to noopept?
    Totally different. Totally lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Totally different. Totally lol
    Really? Man now i need to pick up some demiurge.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Demi has been much more pleasant for me than Noopept. So far, Noopept seems to provide much more intense focus and analytical ability..but it sours my mood. Demi is smoother, almost calming, with good focus, and has a better "social" lubricant.

    Coop has the good fortune, lol, of putting these to the test in a rigorous academic environment. My use is harder to gauge since I work in the desert doing wildlife biology part of the time and deal with construction crews the rest of the time at work. I have to stay somewhat quick on my feet and be amicable to co-workers, construction folks who are hostile to environmental regulations..so I need the "good mood" aspect which hasn't been achievable with piracetam, noopept, and to a lesser degree pramiracetam. I'm still experimenting with all of these, stacked and unstacked and with varying levels of CDP choline so I have by no means reached a concrete conclusion on any of them.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Demi has been much more pleasant for me than Noopept. So far, Noopept seems to provide much more intense focus and analytical ability..but it sours my mood. Demi is smoother, almost calming, with good focus, and has a better "social" lubricant.

    Coop has the good fortune, lol, of putting these to the test in a rigorous academic environment. My use is harder to gauge since I work in the desert doing wildlife biology part of the time and deal with construction crews the rest of the time at work. I have to stay somewhat quick on my feet and be amicable to co-workers, construction folks who are hostile to environmental regulations..so I need the "good mood" aspect which hasn't been achievable with piracetam, noopept, and to a lesser degree pramiracetam. I'm still experimenting with all of these, stacked and unstacked and with varying levels of CDP choline so I have by no means reached a concrete conclusion on any of them.
    Awesome info, thanks man.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Indeed. The 400mg dose is the peak efficacious dose for me and I use it pre-exam only with a 200mg caffeine tab. First, it produces a PROFOUND thermogenic effect. I mean sweating far, far more than I would on ECY, raspberry ketones, etc...Second, the caffeine hits within 10 minutes but it's not until the 45-minute mark that I get a real kick from the demiurge. This combo seems to work very well for my marathon exams (3+ hours), as I maintain steady energy levels and focus throughout. Great product
    Very interesting. I've used up to 200 mg and didn't notice much benefit to be honest. I may up it a bit more if you're running up to 400 mg. I am very insensitive to 'racetams as a whole.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Very interesting. I've used up to 200 mg and didn't notice much benefit to be honest. I may up it a bit more if you're running up to 400 mg. I am very insensitive to 'racetams as a whole.
    The effects can vary quite a bit. There were times when I needed a full gram to notice anything. Tolerance seems to be common with this compound, which is why I save it for "need-based" circumstances.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The effects can vary quite a bit. There were times when I needed a full gram to notice anything. Tolerance seems to be common with this compound, which is why I save it for "need-based" circumstances.
    Yea, "need-based" circumstances would be the best way to use Demiurge. I would say at a max take it 2-3x a week, after about 4 weeks of use Id suggest to take atleast 3-4 weeks off before using Demiurge again.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

  21. Tried 300 mg and got a bit out of it, but will venture to 400 mg sometime next week for some heavy infectious disease studying.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Tried 300 mg and got a bit out of it, but will venture to 400 mg sometime next week for some heavy infectious disease studying.
    Interested to see how the 400mg treats you
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Interested to see how the 400mg treats you
    Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Tried 300 mg and got a bit out of it, but will venture to 400 mg sometime next week for some heavy infectious disease studying.
    Im interested as well. As I have not ventured over 200mg. Then agian I was stacking it with Axon at 3 caps.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post
    Im interested as well. As I have not ventured over 200mg. Then agian I was stacking it with Axon at 3 caps.
    Yeah, I think stacking the products is better than going over the dose of one or the other.

    I really like Craze+Demiurge+Axon for stupid energy, but the combo can burn me out. So I only use that once or twice a week, mostly just using axon+demiurge.

    Though craze is amazing at boosting socialization so sometimes I take it solo.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Yeah, I think stacking the products is better than going over the dose of one or the other.

    I really like Craze+Demiurge+Axon for stupid energy, but the combo can burn me out. So I only use that once or twice a week, mostly just using axon+demiurge.

    Though craze is amazing at boosting socialization so sometimes I take it solo.
    Yea Axon + Demiurge stack generally does the trick for me energy/focus wise. That being said I tend to only use these two products stacked together on my Leg and Chest days, otherwise its just Axon solo for me.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post
    Yea, "need-based" circumstances would be the best way to use Demiurge. I would say at a max take it 2-3x a week, after about 4 weeks of use Id suggest to take atleast 3-4 weeks off before using Demiurge again.
    The 3-4 weeks off you mention, is that just for the tolerence issue or a possible side of longer term use?

    This is something i'm really interested in trying SOON.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Demi has been much more pleasant for me than Noopept. So far, Noopept seems to provide much more intense focus and analytical ability..but it sours my mood. Demi is smoother, almost calming, with good focus, and has a better "social" lubricant.

    Coop has the good fortune, lol, of putting these to the test in a rigorous academic environment. My use is harder to gauge since I work in the desert doing wildlife biology part of the time and deal with construction crews the rest of the time at work. I have to stay somewhat quick on my feet and be amicable to co-workers, construction folks who are hostile to environmental regulations..so I need the "good mood" aspect which hasn't been achievable with piracetam, noopept, and to a lesser degree pramiracetam. I'm still experimenting with all of these, stacked and unstacked and with varying levels of CDP choline so I have by no means reached a concrete conclusion on any of them.
    The way you deal with possible conflict with construction crews got my attention.

    I loved Aniracetam for many reasons but the way it helped me deal with situations and/or people was the stand-out point for me. I was much calmer when usually it would really piss me off.

    Have you used Ani and if if so how does it differ from Demi. I'm going to try Demi, and experiment with Axon, pretty soon.

  28. I have and currently use Ani. It is great for the social anxiety aspect you are talking about. It has definitely helped me keep a level head under stressful circumstances and reduce my ambient anger level. I generally only take 350 mg once per day and this seems to be my sweet spot. I've used 700 mg once and twice per day and although its kind of pleasant, I feel a bit numb..hard to explain, but I need to retain a bit of my edge. I take 300 mg of alpha GPC every other day to supplement choline.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    The 3-4 weeks off you mention, is that just for the tolerence issue or a possible side of longer term use?

    This is something i'm really interested in trying SOON.
    Its just to let it clear my system and give my body a break from stimulates/noots on a whole. Usually I go 4-6 weeks on depending on what Im training for, and then up to 4-8 weeks off. I usually only use stims/noots during a cutting phase or PCT phase. Im however never on them longer then 6 weeks at a time.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 06:38 AM
  2. Ergopharm vs. IDC
    By true_c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 10:14 AM
  3. Formasin vs. 6-oxo
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 10:32 PM
  4. Flax vs. Hemp Oil???
    By Kay in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 04:26 PM
  5. THE BATTLE! 1AD vs. One+
    By MassMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2002, 05:13 PM
Log in
Log in