Demiurge vs Axon? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Demiurge vs Axon?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I can't say for certain since all the damn studies are in Russian, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if it has some degree of adrenergic activity, especially given its similarities to PEA.
    Yea thats what i was figuring.

How close of a "feel" or how similar would you say demiurge is to noopept?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't say for certain since all the damn studies are in Russian, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if it has some degree of adrenergic activity, especially given its similarities to PEA.
    Here,

Attachment 69574

Now you should be able to learn Russian in about 1 week. GO!
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Of course, stacking it with Demiurge!
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yea thats what i was figuring.

How close of a "feel" or how similar would you say demiurge is to noopept?
    Totally different. Totally lol
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Totally different. Totally lol
    Really? Man now i need to pick up some demiurge.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Demi has been much more pleasant for me than Noopept. So far, Noopept seems to provide much more intense focus and analytical ability..but it sours my mood. Demi is smoother, almost calming, with good focus, and has a better "social" lubricant.

Coop has the good fortune, lol, of putting these to the test in a rigorous academic environment. My use is harder to gauge since I work in the desert doing wildlife biology part of the time and deal with construction crews the rest of the time at work. I have to stay somewhat quick on my feet and be amicable to co-workers, construction folks who are hostile to environmental regulations..so I need the "good mood" aspect which hasn't been achievable with piracetam, noopept, and to a lesser degree pramiracetam. I'm still experimenting with all of these, stacked and unstacked and with varying levels of CDP choline so I have by no means reached a concrete conclusion on any of them.
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Demi has been much more pleasant for me than Noopept. So far, Noopept seems to provide much more intense focus and analytical ability..but it sours my mood. Demi is smoother, almost calming, with good focus, and has a better "social" lubricant.

Coop has the good fortune, lol, of putting these to the test in a rigorous academic environment. My use is harder to gauge since I work in the desert doing wildlife biology part of the time and deal with construction crews the rest of the time at work. I have to stay somewhat quick on my feet and be amicable to co-workers, construction folks who are hostile to environmental regulations..so I need the "good mood" aspect which hasn't been achievable with piracetam, noopept, and to a lesser degree pramiracetam. I'm still experimenting with all of these, stacked and unstacked and with varying levels of CDP choline so I have by no means reached a concrete conclusion on any of them.
    Awesome info, thanks man.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Indeed. The 400mg dose is the peak efficacious dose for me and I use it pre-exam only with a 200mg caffeine tab. First, it produces a PROFOUND thermogenic effect. I mean sweating far, far more than I would on ECY, raspberry ketones, etc...Second, the caffeine hits within 10 minutes but it's not until the 45-minute mark that I get a real kick from the demiurge. This combo seems to work very well for my marathon exams (3+ hours), as I maintain steady energy levels and focus throughout. Great product
    Very interesting. I've used up to 200 mg and didn't notice much benefit to be honest. I may up it a bit more if you're running up to 400 mg. I am very insensitive to 'racetams as a whole.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Very interesting. I've used up to 200 mg and didn't notice much benefit to be honest. I may up it a bit more if you're running up to 400 mg. I am very insensitive to 'racetams as a whole.
    The effects can vary quite a bit. There were times when I needed a full gram to notice anything. Tolerance seems to be common with this compound, which is why I save it for "need-based" circumstances.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

The effects can vary quite a bit. There were times when I needed a full gram to notice anything. Tolerance seems to be common with this compound, which is why I save it for "need-based" circumstances.
    Yea, "need-based" circumstances would be the best way to use Demiurge. I would say at a max take it 2-3x a week, after about 4 weeks of use Id suggest to take atleast 3-4 weeks off before using Demiurge again.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Tried 300 mg and got a bit out of it, but will venture to 400 mg sometime next week for some heavy infectious disease studying.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Tried 300 mg and got a bit out of it, but will venture to 400 mg sometime next week for some heavy infectious disease studying.
    Interested to see how the 400mg treats you
    Celtic Labs Rep
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Interested to see how the 400mg treats you
    Im interested as well. As I have not ventured over 200mg. Then agian I was stacking it with Axon at 3 caps.
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post
    Im interested as well. As I have not ventured over 200mg. Then agian I was stacking it with Axon at 3 caps.
    Yeah, I think stacking the products is better than going over the dose of one or the other.

I really like Craze+Demiurge+Axon for stupid energy, but the combo can burn me out. So I only use that once or twice a week, mostly just using axon+demiurge.

Though craze is amazing at boosting socialization so sometimes I take it solo.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Yeah, I think stacking the products is better than going over the dose of one or the other.

I really like Craze+Demiurge+Axon for stupid energy, but the combo can burn me out. So I only use that once or twice a week, mostly just using axon+demiurge.

Though craze is amazing at boosting socialization so sometimes I take it solo.
    Yea Axon + Demiurge stack generally does the trick for me energy/focus wise. That being said I tend to only use these two products stacked together on my Leg and Chest days, otherwise its just Axon solo for me.
  16. Jag
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post
    Yea, "need-based" circumstances would be the best way to use Demiurge. I would say at a max take it 2-3x a week, after about 4 weeks of use Id suggest to take atleast 3-4 weeks off before using Demiurge again.
    The 3-4 weeks off you mention, is that just for the tolerence issue or a possible side of longer term use?

This is something i'm really interested in trying SOON.
  17. Jag
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post

The way you deal with possible conflict with construction crews got my attention.

I loved Aniracetam for many reasons but the way it helped me deal with situations and/or people was the stand-out point for me. I was much calmer when usually it would really piss me off.

Have you used Ani and if if so how does it differ from Demi. I'm going to try Demi, and experiment with Axon, pretty soon.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have and currently use Ani. It is great for the social anxiety aspect you are talking about. It has definitely helped me keep a level head under stressful circumstances and reduce my ambient anger level. I generally only take 350 mg once per day and this seems to be my sweet spot. I've used 700 mg once and twice per day and although its kind of pleasant, I feel a bit numb..hard to explain, but I need to retain a bit of my edge. I take 300 mg of alpha GPC every other day to supplement choline.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    The 3-4 weeks off you mention, is that just for the tolerence issue or a possible side of longer term use?

This is something i'm really interested in trying SOON.
    Its just to let it clear my system and give my body a break from stimulates/noots on a whole. Usually I go 4-6 weeks on depending on what Im training for, and then up to 4-8 weeks off. I usually only use stims/noots during a cutting phase or PCT phase. Im however never on them longer then 6 weeks at a time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 04:38 AM
  2. Ergopharm vs. IDC
    By true_c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 08:14 AM
  3. Formasin vs. 6-oxo
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3