Demiurge vs Axon?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Tried 300 mg and got a bit out of it, but will venture to 400 mg sometime next week for some heavy infectious disease studying.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried 300 mg and got a bit out of it, but will venture to 400 mg sometime next week for some heavy infectious disease studying.
Interested to see how the 400mg treats you

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Interested to see how the 400mg treats you
Im interested as well. As I have not ventured over 200mg. Then agian I was stacking it with Axon at 3 caps.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im interested as well. As I have not ventured over 200mg. Then agian I was stacking it with Axon at 3 caps.
Yeah, I think stacking the products is better than going over the dose of one or the other.

I really like Craze+Demiurge+Axon for stupid energy, but the combo can burn me out. So I only use that once or twice a week, mostly just using axon+demiurge.

Though craze is amazing at boosting socialization so sometimes I take it solo.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Yeah, I think stacking the products is better than going over the dose of one or the other.

I really like Craze+Demiurge+Axon for stupid energy, but the combo can burn me out. So I only use that once or twice a week, mostly just using axon+demiurge.

Though craze is amazing at boosting socialization so sometimes I take it solo.
Yea Axon + Demiurge stack generally does the trick for me energy/focus wise. That being said I tend to only use these two products stacked together on my Leg and Chest days, otherwise its just Axon solo for me.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Yea, "need-based" circumstances would be the best way to use Demiurge. I would say at a max take it 2-3x a week, after about 4 weeks of use Id suggest to take atleast 3-4 weeks off before using Demiurge again.
The 3-4 weeks off you mention, is that just for the tolerence issue or a possible side of longer term use?

This is something i'm really interested in trying SOON.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Demi has been much more pleasant for me than Noopept. So far, Noopept seems to provide much more intense focus and analytical ability..but it sours my mood. Demi is smoother, almost calming, with good focus, and has a better "social" lubricant.

Coop has the good fortune, lol, of putting these to the test in a rigorous academic environment. My use is harder to gauge since I work in the desert doing wildlife biology part of the time and deal with construction crews the rest of the time at work. I have to stay somewhat quick on my feet and be amicable to co-workers, construction folks who are hostile to environmental regulations..so I need the "good mood" aspect which hasn't been achievable with piracetam, noopept, and to a lesser degree pramiracetam. I'm still experimenting with all of these, stacked and unstacked and with varying levels of CDP choline so I have by no means reached a concrete conclusion on any of them.
The way you deal with possible conflict with construction crews got my attention.

I loved Aniracetam for many reasons but the way it helped me deal with situations and/or people was the stand-out point for me. I was much calmer when usually it would really piss me off.

Have you used Ani and if if so how does it differ from Demi. I'm going to try Demi, and experiment with Axon, pretty soon.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have and currently use Ani. It is great for the social anxiety aspect you are talking about. It has definitely helped me keep a level head under stressful circumstances and reduce my ambient anger level. I generally only take 350 mg once per day and this seems to be my sweet spot. I've used 700 mg once and twice per day and although its kind of pleasant, I feel a bit numb..hard to explain, but I need to retain a bit of my edge. I take 300 mg of alpha GPC every other day to supplement choline.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
The 3-4 weeks off you mention, is that just for the tolerence issue or a possible side of longer term use?

This is something i'm really interested in trying SOON.
Its just to let it clear my system and give my body a break from stimulates/noots on a whole. Usually I go 4-6 weeks on depending on what Im training for, and then up to 4-8 weeks off. I usually only use stims/noots during a cutting phase or PCT phase. Im however never on them longer then 6 weeks at a time.