Friday... Now what?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Another Friday. What's it gonna be fellas? Got the workout in. Now what? Have yet to see the new Dark Knight flick.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
The Dark Night is well worth seeing. I want to see it again on Imax

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to wtill hit the gym, then do a little grocery shopping before heading to my friend's pool party for the evening. After that, who knows!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Got to wtill hit the gym, then do a little grocery shopping before heading to my friend's pool party for the evening. After that, who knows!
Got the liftin' out of the way, so I'm good. Pool party, yeah, that's sounds about right.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i do beleive they filmed a lot of it with the intention of it being an imax film. It wont get titanics record but it will be number 2 or 3 no doubt. i like that it beat spider man in the opening wkend lol!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
me, while the wife and the kid is gone to tumble time I'll be attached to a sled for around 30 minutes with some rope skipping and stretching. Then come in and watch some Olympic Weightlifting on the net.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Spent some quality time with my grill, and some steaks...:head:

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I wanna see tropic thunder
I have heard mixed feelings about this movie. Some say it was good, others say not so much. I think I'll wait for the DVD release and pick it up at Hollywood Video.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Watching the Europa, supporting the House
Very proud of teh House and for his first show he did very well. He did take 10th but brought home 2 awards in the process and this is very impressive as t has been less than a year since he won his pro card, most guys won't even compete in their first year as a Pro. Just goes to show what kind of guy the House is. I wish him the best of luck with all of his future shows and he is def. going to continue to make some noise amongst the Pro's.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Very proud of teh House and for his first show he did very well. He did take 10th but brought home 2 awards in the process and this is very impressive as t has been less than a year since he won his pro card, most guys won't even compete in their first year as a Pro. Just goes to show what kind of guy the House is. I wish him the best of luck with all of his future shows and he is def. going to continue to make some noise amongst the Pro's.
Couldn't agree more. House is a stand up guy as well with a great family. Very down to Earth and deeply appreciates his fans.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention, this Friday is my last free weekend before school starts up Monday.

Got a big poker tournament lined up while my better half shops for brides maid dresses.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention, this Friday is my last free weekend before school starts up Monday.

Got a big poker tournament lined up while my better half shops for brides maid dresses.
Nice a little Hold Em before school starts. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
What you got planned big man?
This friday- dk yet- possibly hanging out with my girl or chill out with the guys. Not sure yet, might not do anything at all and just rest up.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
An ABC on saturday, and spending more quality time with my grill...:head:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good game plan A.

Damn MD, nothing beats an ABC with a grill. :food:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
So what was on the grill this past weekend, MD? Snake? Racoon? Wombat?
Steak... London Broil, to be precise... This weekend will be shrimp and chicken...Granted, snake isn't all that bad... :head:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Steak... London Broil, to be precise... This weekend will be shrimp and chicken...Granted, snake isn't all that bad... :head:
I agree. Had some rattlesnake few months ago. Tastes like chicken.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be having some oysters on the grill, scallops, wrapped in bacon, and shrimp skewers, this sunday...:head:

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Its Friday here finally. To bad I have nothing to look forward to other then Chest, oh yeah and that horrible tasting EAA Stack U-Rep got me to get. LOL, taste better mixed with a full gallon of water. The BCAA Stak isn't much better, but it works. Just not my taste.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Gonna take the dog for a walk and then eat. Then sleep. Tomorrow Am I'll be working Back...

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be having some oysters on the grill, scallops, wrapped in bacon, and shrimp skewers, this sunday...:head:
Ya eat what ya catch? I'm guessing you do to some degree, MD... Watch out for the bacon. They run fast.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Ya eat what ya catch? I'm guessing you do to some degree, MD... Watch out for the bacon. They run fast.
Kind of depends on whether or not there's "red tide", as to whether or not they get eaten...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Kind of depends on whether or not there's "red tide", as to whether or not they get eaten...
Yeah, heard about that... Is it affecting your neck of the woods?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that brother... Must be taking a bit out of the local fisheries and what not.
Somewhat... But, it's gotten to the point where it's not overly newsworthy... As fall begins to set in, it happens less and less... And they try to make up their losses in fall and winter...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
On a positive note...

I'm heading to the Lake this friday and def watching the app state vs lsu game. haha.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
This saturday is my Goddaughter's Sweet 16th B-Day... So I'm going over there for a BBQ... And maybe jam with her for a bit... (She plays bass and I play bass and guitar...):head:

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
This saturday is my Goddaughter's Sweet 16th B-Day... So I'm going over there for a BBQ... And maybe jam with her for a bit... (She plays bass and I play bass and guitar...):head:
Nice, let's hear some stairway to heaven

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Nice, let's hear some stairway to heaven
Didn't you see the sign...? "No Stairway..." Denied... (Sorry, gotta love Wayne's World... *L*) But maybe some Rob Zombie, Korn, or White Stripes... (I'm still trying to get her to listen to some "classic" rock... Kids these days... *L*):head:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Raiders vs. Seahawks...

Tonight wil be the Oakland Raiders vs. former division rivals the Seattle Seahawks... Definitely looking forward to this game, as the wife and I are big Raiders fans....:head:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Tonight wil be the Oakland Raiders vs. former division rivals the Seattle Seahawks... Definitely looking forward to this game, as the wife and I are big Raiders fans....:head:
The Raiders have the most expensive backfield I have seen in a while.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
What are some picks for teams to go all the way?