Friday... Now what?

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    *L*
    Ain't it the truth?

  2. Talking


    Looks like I'll be having some oysters on the grill, scallops, wrapped in bacon, and shrimp skewers, this sunday...
    •   
       


  3. Its Friday here finally. To bad I have nothing to look forward to other then Chest, oh yeah and that horrible tasting EAA Stack U-Rep got me to get. LOL, taste better mixed with a full gallon of water. The BCAA Stak isn't much better, but it works. Just not my taste.

  4. Gonna take the dog for a walk and then eat. Then sleep. Tomorrow Am I'll be working Back...

    Hg

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Looks like I'll be having some oysters on the grill, scallops, wrapped in bacon, and shrimp skewers, this sunday...
    Ya eat what ya catch? I'm guessing you do to some degree, MD... Watch out for the bacon. They run fast.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Ya eat what ya catch? I'm guessing you do to some degree, MD... Watch out for the bacon. They run fast.

    It's a sport to some

    Hg

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Ya eat what ya catch? I'm guessing you do to some degree, MD... Watch out for the bacon. They run fast.
    Kind of depends on whether or not there's "red tide", as to whether or not they get eaten...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Kind of depends on whether or not there's "red tide", as to whether or not they get eaten...
    Yeah, heard about that... Is it affecting your neck of the woods?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Yeah, heard about that... Is it affecting your neck of the woods?
    Fairly frequently...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Fairly frequently...
    Sorry to hear that brother... Must be taking a bit out of the local fisheries and what not.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Sorry to hear that brother... Must be taking a bit out of the local fisheries and what not.
    Somewhat... But, it's gotten to the point where it's not overly newsworthy... As fall begins to set in, it happens less and less... And they try to make up their losses in fall and winter...

  12. On a positive note...

    I'm heading to the Lake this friday and def watching the app state vs lsu game. haha.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    On a positive note...

    I'm heading to the Lake this friday and def watching the app state vs lsu game. haha.

    Reps for timely topic switch!

    Hg

  14. Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    On a positive note...

    I'm heading to the Lake this friday and def watching the app state vs lsu game. haha.
    Nice bro, great way to spend the weekend thats for sure

  15. This saturday is my Goddaughter's Sweet 16th B-Day... So I'm going over there for a BBQ... And maybe jam with her for a bit... (She plays bass and I play bass and guitar...)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    This saturday is my Goddaughter's Sweet 16th B-Day... So I'm going over there for a BBQ... And maybe jam with her for a bit... (She plays bass and I play bass and guitar...)
    Nice, let's hear some stairway to heaven

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Nice, let's hear some stairway to heaven
    Didn't you see the sign...? "No Stairway..." Denied... (Sorry, gotta love Wayne's World... *L*) But maybe some Rob Zombie, Korn, or White Stripes... (I'm still trying to get her to listen to some "classic" rock... Kids these days... *L*)
  18. Raiders vs. Seahawks...


    Tonight wil be the Oakland Raiders vs. former division rivals the Seattle Seahawks... Definitely looking forward to this game, as the wife and I are big Raiders fans....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Tonight wil be the Oakland Raiders vs. former division rivals the Seattle Seahawks... Definitely looking forward to this game, as the wife and I are big Raiders fans....
    The Raiders have the most expensive backfield I have seen in a while.

  20. What are some picks for teams to go all the way?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    What are some picks for teams to go all the way?
    I'm partial to my Panthers.


    But I like the Cowboy's chances.

  22. Die hard Raiders fan, but realistically... I'd have to go with the Colts...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Die hard Raiders fan, but realistically... I'd have to go with the Colts...
    Do you wear the shoulder pads and the crazy face paint like all those others?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Do you wear the shoulder pads and the crazy face paint like all those others?
    Nah... That's what the wife does... *L*
  25. Talking


    This weekend, we're takin' the pups for their 1st trip to the ocean... Should be a blast!!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    This weekend, we're takin' the pups for their 1st trip to the ocean... Should be a blast!!!
    Bring plenty towels! Sounds like a good time waiting to happen Mr. Dead.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Bring plenty towels! Sounds like a good time waiting to happen Mr. Dead.
    I can't wait to see their reactions... *L*

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Bring plenty towels! Sounds like a good time waiting to happen Mr. Dead.
    Out of context, this line is questionable.
  29. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Out of context, this line is questionable.
    Uhhh, here:

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    This weekend, we're takin' the pups for their 1st trip to the ocean... Should be a blast!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Bring plenty towels! Sounds like a good time waiting to happen Mr. Dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    I can't wait to see their reactions... *L*

    Man what a save *L*

    Hg

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Out of context, this line is questionable.
    True...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SHR 6/10 - CASUAL FRIDAY
    By triceptor in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 11:33 AM
  2. Friday
    By jtterrible in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 11:35 PM
  3. F yah, IT'S FRIDAY!
    By REEVESDIESEL in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 07:43 PM
  4. Friday the 13th!!
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:44 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Log in
Log in