the F OR V M

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Fellas, this is for you dual citizens of AM/FORVM. Post your fav "stack" (Animal and/or Universal) and why you included it and how you time it.

We'll award one winner. You know the rule fellas... 18 or older, with a U.S. mailing addy. See ya round and good luck.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Just for the hell of it

Fellas, this is for you dual citizens of AM/FORVM. Post your fav "stack" (Animal and/or Universal) and why you included it and how you time it.

We'll award one winner. You know the rule fellas... 18 or older, with a U.S. mailing addy. See ya round and good luck.
Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Omega- 1 pack with a low carb meal
Animal Nitro- 2 packs postworkout
Animal Pump- 1 pack 20 minutes prior to training
Animal Flex- 1 pack before bed

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Favorite stack

Animal Pak with breakfast
Animal Stack pre
Animal Nitro Post
Animal Cuts morning and afternoon

Awesome results

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Favorite stack

Animal Pak with breakfast
Animal Stack pre
Animal Nitro Post
Animal Cuts morning and afternoon

Awesome results
Thats a solid stack right there. Ever think about throwing in some Flex or Omega as well?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a solid stack right there. Ever think about throwing in some Flex or Omega as well?
I have tried flex and love it, never tried omega, but as with all things animal I hear great things. Might be grabbing a can in the near future.

I love the stack I mentioned above. I have also added real gains to it (which is my favorite gainer by the way) Chocolate is awesome, and always reasonably priced

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I have tried flex and love it, never tried omega, but as with all things animal I hear great things. Might be grabbing a can in the near future.

I love the stack I mentioned above. I have also added real gains to it (which is my favorite gainer by the way) Chocolate is awesome, and always reasonably priced
Nice bro. Yeah I am a huge fan of Flex myself. My joints and tendons have never felt better since taking Flex. Love where ur heads at with the chocolate RG too.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bro. Yeah I am a huge fan of Flex myself. My joints and tendons have never felt better since taking Flex. Love where ur heads at with the chocolate RG too.
thanks man, rg is a killer, love it

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Fellas, don't forget to add when/how you take the supps. Also, after winners are picked, you gotta remember to send your FORVM handle... The prizes will be confirmed over there. Good luck all.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I just ended a new stak for me.
It was greatness.

Animal Pak in the morning with my morning whey shake.
Animal Stak in the morning before I went to work.
Animal Pump 30 minutes before my noon workout.
Torrent post workout.... ( The way I like to make it is a little bit of soy milk, Ice, water, a little yogurt, and a bananna. Blend till a nice smooth consistency and enjoy)

then eat sleep and repeat...

I'm thinking about replacing animal stack with Mstak next time and then maybe after that doing a similar stak but with cuts instead of mstak.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I just ended a new stak for me.
It was greatness.

Animal Pak in the morning with my morning whey shake.
Animal Stak in the morning before I went to work.
Animal Pump 30 minutes before my noon workout.
Torrent post workout.... ( The way I like to make it is a little bit of soy milk, Ice, water, a little yogurt, and a bananna. Blend till a nice smooth consistency and enjoy)

then eat sleep and repeat...

I'm thinking about replacing animal stack with Mstak next time and then maybe after that doing a similar stak but with cuts instead of mstak.
You over in the FORVM bro?

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I signed up a few days ago. I haven't made a post yet tho.

Actually I just checked and I'm still awaiting activation.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I signed up a few days ago. I haven't made a post yet tho.

Actually I just checked and I'm still awaiting activation.
Check the email you registered with. Activation link should be there. If it's not, likely your spam filter caught. If so, PM me your email addy and I'll talk to one of the High Watchmen...

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Goal: This stak here to “me” is a stak that can benefit anyone who wants to improve their physique, endurance, and overall performance both in and out of the gym. Whether in a foreign land, or the US this is a stak that will pave the way to a better you.

The Foundation:

Animal Pak: Every Soldier needs vitamins, and we know that MRE’s, and Military chow in general are not vitamin heavy this is where Animal Pak comes in to give the Soldier what he or she is missing.

Animal Flex: Rucking, running, walking with all that gear can put a beating on the joints and cause extreme stress on the body overall. Animal Flex is here to keep a Soldiers joints oiled up so the machine can continue perform at max capacity. After all this is a job of life or death, enough to worry about on the battlefield to have to deal with aching joints.

Animal Omega: Healthy Fats, everyone needs them, and Animal Omega is at the top of its game in this department to provide the best EFAs out there. The benefits of EFAs are way to long to list here, but if you need to know this is the place to go: ESSENTIAL

The Building Blocks:

Animal Pump: To me it’s a foundational sup, yet in a Soldiers stack not necisarily the most important, however Pump provides a long lasting pump in the gym to help the blood flow to those muscles, and is required for competitive strength and power athletes, and to me a Soldier is an extreme athlete.

Animal Stak: I am going to include this because it is a favorite of mine, I have seen results. Definitley optimizes strength and performance, and what Soldier dosen’t want to capitalize on both of those.

Animal Nitro: Would love to have this in my Stak, after a brief disscusion with U-Rep I have been informed on how benificial EAAs are. Can not talk about this product from experience, but would love to add it to the construction site of this house I am building.

Now that we have the items we want to build with, how do we put this all together. Simple, here is the timing of the supps:

Animal Pak: Take 1 pak with breakfast (the reason for taking during breakfast is it is the foundation for all other supps in this stak to build off of)
Animal Flex: Take 1 pak with any meal
Animal Stak: Take 1 pak 45 min prior to training *This is a cycled product, 3 weeks on 1-2 weeks off. Do not take multiple cans back to back.
Animal Pump: Take 1 pak 30 min before training (this would be 15 min after Stak)
Animal Nitro: Take 1 pack within 30 minutes of your last rep
Animal Omega: Take 1 pak with any meal

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
Animal Nitro: Would love to have this in my Stak, after a brief disscusion with U-Rep I have been informed on how benificial EAAs are. Can not talk about this product from experience, but would love to add it to the construction site of this house I am building.
I've been meaning to try this also. I think I should add it in on my next stak.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I've been meaning to try this also. I think I should add it in on my next stak.
One of my all time favs. Though truth be told, I'm running EAA Stack right now--Juicy Watermelon rocks.

NickSP

NickSP

Awards
When you say "favorite stack" you want the favorite one we've used before or the ideal stack in our perfect world?

I know I know I've done one like this before so I should know, but I don't...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
When you say "favorite stack" you want the favorite one we've used before or the ideal stack in our perfect world?

I know I know I've done one like this before so I should know, but I don't...
The "stack" ya wanna win?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Get Freakin' HUUUUGE Stack...

2 cans of Test, run back to back with 2 cans of Stak... Cycled with 1 can of M-Stak... Pump... The Staples: Pak, Omega, Flex... Natural Sterol Comlex... Uniliver... Torrent (GAA!!!)

Test, Stak, and Pump 30 min before w/o... Pak with breakfast, and immediately after my w/o... Omega 30 min before lunch... Flex with my last meal... M-Stak 30 min prior to w/o... Natural Sterol Complex 2x per day... Uniliver 2 tabs with meals... Torrent post w/o...
:head:

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
2 cans of Test, run back to back with 2 cans of Stak... Cycled with 1 can of M-Stak... Pump... The Staples: Pak, Omega, Flex... Natural Sterol Comlex... Uniliver... Torrent (GAA!!!)
:head:
I've never really researched or used Test, Have you used it? I doubt I need something that potent at the moment.

Excellent Stak BTW. LOVE Stack!!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I've never really researched or used Test, Have you used it? I doubt I need something that potent at the moment.

Thanks!!! Last winter, I ran 2 cans of Test back to back, and had great success with it...

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

I am a huge fan of Animal test to help add some serious size to your frame. It is the strongest in the Animal line and accompanied with hardcore training and a solid diet can produce some sick results.

broken

broken

Awards
This is what I am currently taking for my last 8 weeks of prep....

Animalpak - Multi 1 pack in the AM and one pack after my last meal of the day in the PM.

Animal Omega - one pack with my 3rd meal (eggs whites) in the afternoon the best EFA supplement on the market works great since I am on super low carbs.

Animal Nitro - This product is by far my favorite supplement in my/this stak. I take these often in the AM before my first cardio stak, after my work out before meal #2 and after my evening cardio session....thats 3 a day (morning, noon, night)

Animal Cuts - like the lit on it say...Cardio sucks....every extra bit of energy you can get at this stage of the game is worth its weight in gold!!!!...i take my first dose in the AM with my pak and nitro before meal one and cardio....and again after meal 3 with my nitro again...I was taking it before my evening cardio but it effected my sleep pattern. so i take it in the afternoon...it is a powerful supplement to help get rid of that last minute stubborn fat!

Animal Max - I used this from 22 weeks to 6 weeks out now that all my protien sources are from fish and eggs i dont use it any longer and I miss the taste and convienice of just pounding a 3 scooper and going on with my buisiness....a great protien powder that doesnt get the credit it deserves i think...all kinds of good stuff in it, creatine, glutamine 2 carbs 140 cals is awesome with 30 gs of protien cant beat that stuff

I cannot express how much your diet needs to come first and then training....this supplement stack will HELP your diet and training to the next level and help you shine up on stage!

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Goal: This stak here to “me” is a stak that can benefit anyone who wants to improve their physique, endurance, and overall performance both in and out of the gym. Whether in a foreign land, or the US this is a stak that will pave the way to a better you.

The Foundation:

Animal Pak: Every Soldier needs vitamins, and we know that MRE’s, and Military chow in general are not vitamin heavy this is where Animal Pak comes in to give the Soldier what he or she is missing.

Animal Flex: Rucking, running, walking with all that gear can put a beating on the joints and cause extreme stress on the body overall. Animal Flex is here to keep a Soldiers joints oiled up so the machine can continue perform at max capacity. After all this is a job of life or death, enough to worry about on the battlefield to have to deal with aching joints.

Animal Omega: Healthy Fats, everyone needs them, and Animal Omega is at the top of its game in this department to provide the best EFAs out there. The benefits of EFAs are way to long to list here, but if you need to know this is the place to go: ESSENTIAL

The Building Blocks:

Animal Pump: To me it’s a foundational sup, yet in a Soldiers stack not necisarily the most important, however Pump provides a long lasting pump in the gym to help the blood flow to those muscles, and is required for competitive strength and power athletes, and to me a Soldier is an extreme athlete.

Animal Stak: I am going to include this because it is a favorite of mine, I have seen results. Definitley optimizes strength and performance, and what Soldier dosen’t want to capitalize on both of those.

Now that we have the items we want to build with, how do we put this all together. Simple, here is the timing of the supps:

Animal Pak: Take 1 pak with breakfast (the reason for taking during breakfast is it is the foundation for all other supps in this stak to build off of)
Animal Flex: Take 1 pak with any meal
Animal Stak: Take 1 pak 45 min prior to training *This is a cycled product, 3 weeks on 1-2 weeks off. Do not take multiple cans back to back.
Animal Pump: Take 1 pak 30 min before training (this would be 15 min after Stak)
Animal Nitro: Take 1 pack within 30 minutes of your last rep
Animal Omega: Take 1 pak with any meal
i'm not gonna enter this one because i just won something the other day...
but damn, i gotta say that atrain11b's stack is solid.
add Torrent in there post-wo and you have a perfect stack, imo. :thumbsup:

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
This is what I am currently taking for my last 8 weeks of prep....

Animalpak - Multi 1 pack in the AM and one pack after my last meal of the day in the PM.

Animal Omega - one pack with my 3rd meal (eggs whites) in the afternoon the best EFA supplement on the market works great since I am on super low carbs.

Animal Nitro - This product is by far my favorite supplement in my/this stak. I take these often in the AM before my first cardio stak, after my work out before meal #2 and after my evening cardio session....thats 3 a day (morning, noon, night)

Animal Cuts - like the lit on it say...Cardio sucks....every extra bit of energy you can get at this stage of the game is worth its weight in gold!!!!...i take my first dose in the AM with my pak and nitro before meal one and cardio....and again after meal 3 with my nitro again...I was taking it before my evening cardio but it effected my sleep pattern. so i take it in the afternoon...it is a powerful supplement to help get rid of that last minute stubborn fat!

Animal Max - I used this from 22 weeks to 6 weeks out now that all my protien sources are from fish and eggs i dont use it any longer and I miss the taste and convienice of just pounding a 3 scooper and going on with my buisiness....a great protien powder that doesnt get the credit it deserves i think...all kinds of good stuff in it, creatine, glutamine 2 carbs 140 cals is awesome with 30 gs of protien cant beat that stuff

I cannot express how much your diet needs to come first and then training....this supplement stack will HELP your diet and training to the next level and help you shine up on stage!
the best part about broken's stack is that i know for a fact that it is 100% for real.
this is the stuff that he has been using religiously during his contest prep.
if you trust this stuff while prepping for a contest, that's saying something.

some might question him using Nitro 3x/day, but if you check out his journey over on The Forvm
and see how much weight he has lost, and how much muscle he has held onto, you'll understand.

i still don't know how he's kept that muscle with how hard he is dieting...
i think Nitro has helped.
broken, weren't you using Uni-Liver too?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Definitely agreeing with ya on that one!!!:thumbsup:

broken

broken

Awards
the best part about broken's stack is that i know for a fact that it is 100% for real.
this is the stuff that he has been using religiously during his contest prep.
if you trust this stuff while prepping for a contest, that's saying something.

some might question him using Nitro 3x/day, but if you check out his journey over on The Forvm
and see how much weight he has lost, and how much muscle he has held onto, you'll understand.

i still don't know how he's kept that muscle with how hard he is dieting...
i think Nitro has helped.
broken, weren't you using Uni-Liver too?
Hey dude thanks for the atta boy...I did use Uni-liver but not "structured" as I should i would go a few day with out them then take them...they were just a little extra i would throw in there if i could remember it

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment, trust me Torrent is a staple, I just didn't include it here because I thought the promo was based on the Animal line of products, but trust me, I don't finish a workout without Torrent. Simply the best post workout complex out there.

King Con

Awards
  • Established

Pak: Daily... I take it upon waking.
Uni-Liver: Daily...12 pills spread throughout the day... I take 4 pills with 3 meals.
Test: With last meal prior to training
Stak: 30 to 45 min prior to training
Nitro: 1 pack 30 to 45 min prior to training; 1 pack immediately post
Torrent: 30 min after post serving of nitro
Pump: Preworkout...taken around 30 min prior
M-Stak: To follow up with after 42 days of Test/Stak..30-45 min prior to lifting
Natural Sterol Complex: 6 Tabs a day (2 tabs after every other meal)

I am trying to get the best possible gains in the offseason before I start contest prep next year. I have decided to do my first show in the Fall of 2009...therefore I have elected to just GFH and use Animal/Universal as the forerunner of my campaign.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Uni-Liver: Daily...12 pills spread throughout the day... I take 4 pills with 3 meals.
M-Stak: To follow up with after 42 days of Test/Stak..30-45 min prior to lifting

I am trying to get the best possible gains in the offseason before I start contest prep next year. I have decided to do my first show in the Fall of 2009...therefore I have elected to just GFH and use Animal/Universal as the forerunner of my campaign.
Damn brother, what a sweet pic... Speaks for itself.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Hoom's Hard Hitting Lean Mass Animal Stack

This Stack runs just above the radar as far as basics go but will put some solid gains on you and with a properly managed diet you can do it without gaining a lot of body fat.

The stack runs like this:

Animal Pak: Taken with the last meal eaten before a workout. On non-training days it is taken with breakfast. Used to ensure there are no nutritional gaps in my diet and provide a highly Anabolic environment for my muscles to grow from.

Animal Flex: Taken daily with dinner. Keep my joints, ligaments and cartilage healthy and strong for the long run.

Animal Omega: Taken daily with breakfast or lunch depending on other pack timing. EFA's FTW! Helps me stay strong and lean. Burn fat for energy!

Universal Uni-Liver Tabs: Taken daily with every meal and snack time. About 14 to 18 a day. Provides a constant supply of protein, B vitamins and amino's in my blood stream as well as many other helpful vitamins and minerals for continual growth.

Animal Nitro: Used during every workout on training days. 1 pack mid way through the workout and another at the end. Free Form Amino's for superior muscular recovery and growth.

Universal EAA Nitro: 1 serving during every workout. Free Form Amino's with a rapidly absorbed carbohydrate mix to fuel muscle activity and recovery during my workout.

Animal STAK: 2 cans run back to back then followed by a cycle of M-Stak. Taken 1/2 hour before workouts. Top Testosterone support! Nothing boosts my "Man Factor" like Animal Stak! Set after set strength and endurance with heightened libido as an added benefit. Grow Lean muscle faster by boosting the amount of testosterone you produce as well as the amount of free and available Test in your blood. Test to Estrogen/DHT conversion blocking, it's all here including a vasodilator complex for maximum muscle growth. At the age of 42 I make the product shine showing it's full potential by reaping the benefits of youthful Test production at an advanced age. Animal Stak FTW!

Universal EAA Stack: Used on workout days and non-workout days between meals. Sipped in water to keep a constant flow of amino's in my blood stream so as to always stay anabolic and fight catabolism.

This stack combined with lots of nutrient dense high protein foods and a hardcore split routine produces fast and noticeable lean muscle gains in anyone who is serious about getting the job done.

This stack is the real deal and will put to shame many of it's competitors products in pure results alone!

If you want to be an Animal you have to train like one! Use Universal Animal products to unleash your true potential.

~In Iron

Hg

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you here Hoomgar. Solid stack you posted there!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I like to be were the Animal action is at ya know?

:thumbsup:

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Says it all right there. I hope every young cat in the game reads this post.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Damn bro, I said it over there and I'll say it again, that is one sick stack. You should def see some serious results from it. Can't wait to see how it turns out for you.

clownbaby1

Awards
Animal Pak
Animal M stak
Animal Omega
Uni-Liver
Animal Flex
Animal Pump
Animal Omega

This would be used on my bulk to keep the majority of my gains LBM and give me the vital nutrients my body needs to bust through some brutal sessions.I would double dose M stak, to see what effects higher dose ecdy and leucine could have on nutrient partitioning. I would then bridge two M stak cycles with a cycle of animal Test for the ultimate test boosting stack to give me amazing strength gains. the others are the basics that will help me gain strength, energy, give me joint support, boost my immune system, and help digest all of the foods i am taking in during my bulk.

Weeks 1-3

Meal 1: Pak,Omega,Flex 6 Uni-liver
Meal 2(PreWO): 2 M stak, 6 uni-liver, 1 animal pump, Nitro
Meal 3(PWO): Omega, 6 Uni-liver, Nitro
Meal 4: Pak, 6 uniliver
meal 5:6 uni-liver
meal 6:6 uni-liver

Weeks 4-6
Meal 1: Pak,Omega,Flex 6 Uni-liver
Meal 2(PreWO): Test, 6 uni-liver, 1 animal pump, Nitro
Meal 3(PWO): Omega, 6 Uni-liver, Nitro
Meal 4: Pak, 6 uniliver