• Established
Animal Pak
Animal M stak
Animal Omega
Uni-Liver
Animal Flex
Animal Pump
Animal Omega

This would be used on my bulk to keep the majority of my gains LBM and give me the vital nutrients my body needs to bust through some brutal sessions.I would double dose M stak, to see what effects higher dose ecdy and leucine could have on nutrient partitioning. I would then bridge two M stak cycles with a cycle of animal Test for the ultimate test boosting stack to give me amazing strength gains. the others are the basics that will help me gain strength, energy, give me joint support, boost my immune system, and help digest all of the foods i am taking in during my bulk.

Weeks 1-3

Meal 1: Pak,Omega,Flex 6 Uni-liver
Meal 2(PreWO): 2 M stak, 6 uni-liver, 1 animal pump, Nitro
Meal 3(PWO): Omega, 6 Uni-liver, Nitro
Meal 4: Pak, 6 uniliver
meal 5:6 uni-liver
meal 6:6 uni-liver

Weeks 4-6
Meal 2(PreWO): Test, 6 uni-liver, 1 animal pump, Nitro
meal 6: 6 uni-liver

weeks 7-9
Meal 2(PreWO): 2 M stak, 6 uni-liver, 1 animal pump, Nitro
meal 6: 6 uni-liver

Total cycle: 9 weeks

Test: 1 can
Pak: 3 cans
omega :3 cans
flex: 2 cans
uni-liver: 4 (500ct), 1 (250 ct)
Nitro: 3 cans
M stak: 4 cans
Yo CB, you a member of the FORVM right? This promo is for "dual citizens". Just checkin'...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
for some reason, every time i tried to make it clownbaby1 an error came up, i was like f*ck it and made a different one.
You want it changed? If so, let me know and I'll speak to one of the High Watchmen. They may be able to help.

clownbaby1

Awards
You want it changed? If so, let me know and I'll speak to one of the High Watchmen. They may be able to help.
If its not too much trouble that would be great. Animal's always looking out for their fans.:D

broken

broken

Awards
Says it all right there. I hope every young cat in the game reads this post.

haha yeah man it is the truth it took me about 2 years of spinning my wheels not going anywhere to realize that ****

clownbaby1

Awards
U rep, what do you think about my idea of double dosing Mstak? effective, because i heard ecdy is more effective when the dose is higher.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
U rep, what do you think about my idea of double dosing Mstak? effective, because i heard ecdy is more effective when the dose is higher.
In isolation, perhaps. Seriously, M-Stak is not an ecdy product. It's a combination supp. Run it, single dose and tell me what ya think. Cool?

clownbaby1

Awards
In isolation, perhaps. Seriously, M-Stak is not an ecdy product. It's a combination supp. Run it, single dose and tell me what ya think. Cool?
will do man. That is, unless i win this contest :food:

:D

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'll second this. I'm a big guy, 6'3" over 220 lbs and 1 pack a day yielded excellent results for me. If you want to do anything at all out of the norm run your 2 cans back to back instead of simultaneously. 42 days. Get ready to burn fat and grow muscle. I ain't joking.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I'll second this. I'm a big guy, 6'3" over 220 lbs and 1 pack a day yielded excellent results for me. If you want to do anything at all out of the norm run your 2 cans back to back instead of simultaneously. 42 days. Get ready to burn fat and grow muscle. I ain't joking.

Hg
:thumbsup: HG approved.

NickSP

NickSP

Awards
Pak - micronutrition taken care of - first meal
Flex - to play it safe and do what I can for injury prevention outside the gym - first meal
Omega - what are the odds people get enough healthy fat in their diet these days? Well I'll make sure I get what I need - first meal
M-Stak - young enough that I don't have to play around with test levels, so this goes in to make the most out of my calories - preworkout
Pump - preworkout creatine taken care of with other goodies - 15 mins or so after M-Stak
EAA Nitro - as I've said before it's the pieces to the puzzle we're trying to put together...protein plus carbs in simple forms for quick digestion and the insulin spike - immediately postworkout
6 lb green apple Torrent - pretty much everything else you would want for PWO recovery, the mass protein and carbs, extra creatine, etc. and I haven't tried the apple flavor yet - a good 30 mins or so after EAA Nitro
tropical punch Ultra Iso Whey - almost flawlessly clean shake that I don't get due to money, for extra protein throughout the day of course - whenever I need it

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
Animal M-stak is one of the ones I have yet to try. I've heard good things, and even more now here in this thread

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Pak - micronutrition taken care of - first meal
Flex - to play it safe and do what I can for injury prevention outside the gym - first meal
Omega - what are the odds people get enough healthy fat in their diet these days? Well I'll make sure I get what I need - first meal
M-Stak - young enough that I don't have to play around with test levels, so this goes in to make the most out of my calories - preworkout
Pump - preworkout creatine taken care of with other goodies - 15 mins or so after M-Stak
EAA Nitro - as I've said before it's the pieces to the puzzle we're trying to put together...protein plus carbs in simple forms for quick digestion and the insulin spike - immediately postworkout
6 lb green apple Torrent - pretty much everything else you would want for PWO recovery, the mass protein and carbs, extra creatine, etc. and I haven't tried the apple flavor yet - a good 30 mins or so after EAA Nitro
tropical punch Ultra Iso Whey - almost flawlessly clean shake that I don't get due to money, for extra protein throughout the day of course - whenever I need it
Solid stack right there bro. I am a Lemonade Chiller guy myself though.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Animal M-stak is one of the ones I have yet to try. I've heard good things, and even more now here in this thread
It is another great product in the Animal line. i have used it in the past- both when cutting and adding size- and in both cases I was able to get the results I was looking for.

broken

broken

Awards
I cant believe folks arent putting up thier stacks I only see a few

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
I cant believe folks arent putting up thier stacks I only see a few
+1 bro.
oh well, that gives you a better chance of winning!:thumbsup:

i pulled myself out of it because i've already won some stuff recently,
and my stack would've basically been atrain11b's + Torrent.... simple, solid, and deadly :lol:

i really hope that one of you guys win it. both great stacks... his is simple and basic,
yours is simple and basic as well + i know how much you can use this stuff on your contest prep!!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Pak (Big 88's) With my morning meal
Pump (30 min prior to w/o)
Stak (30 min prior to w/o)
M-Stak (45 min prior to w/o)
Test (45 min prior to w/o)
Omega (With last meal of day)
Nitro (Post w/o)
Flex (With lunch)
Torrent (Post w/o)
EAA Stack (Intra w/o)
I beleieve that this stack would help me get HUUUGE!!! I'm currently in "Growing Season", and an "older" bodybuilder. The joint support from Flex, the overall support from Pak and Omega, will be perfect. Also, being older, the gains come much slower... So, anything that will put muscle on my "old" body will be awesome!!! And, Torrent Green Apple Avalanche is a "treat" all by itself!!! But this will cover all my bases...
:head::bb3:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Stay tuned. Winners will be selected this Friday.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I will await bribes in the mean time. :lol::lol::lol:

NickSP

NickSP

Awards
Every UN thread I see here seems to be a playground for dead and hoom...you guys are all :type: while I :dl: followed by :food: and :dump:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Every UN thread I see here seems to be a playground for dead and hoom...you guys are all :type: while I :dl: followed by :food: and :dump:
That's how my evenings are spent...:head:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

This is the small half of it all bro :D

:clean:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I lol'd. :toofunny:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I thought a half was a specific amount always equal to its counterpart?

Yea well you go ahead and believe that then and We'll go get a large cheese pie. I promise I'll give you half of it :pizza:

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
And the three lucky winners are:

Yohead, Hoomgar, A-Rep! Congrats fellas.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :toofunny:

Just Kidding. Winners will be announced around 6:00 PM. STAY TUNED!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
And the three lucky winners are:

Yohead, Hoomgar, A-Rep! Congrats fellas.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :toofunny:

Just Kidding. Winners will be announced around 6:00 PM. STAY TUNED!

Where is my neg button at?

:D

:nutkick:

Hg