the F OR V M

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
And the three lucky winners are:

Yohead, Hoomgar, A-Rep! Congrats fellas.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :toofunny:

Just Kidding. Winners will be announced around 6:00 PM. STAY TUNED!
:thumbsup::head::rofl::icon_lol::toofunny: That was just wrong... :lol:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup::head::rofl::icon_lol::toofunny: That was just wrong... :lol:

He is cruel isn't he? I mean, I was ready to text my wife and everything! I think I should get a can of something out of the yomiesters stash now as a consolation. Don't you agree?

:lol: :duel:

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
He is cruel isn't he? I mean, I was ready to text my wife and everything! I think I should get a can of something out of the yomiesters stash now as a consolation. Don't you agree?

:lol: :duel:

Hg
Werd!!!:thumbsup:

NickSP

NickSP

Awards
And the three lucky winners are:

Yohead, Hoomgar, A-Rep! Congrats fellas.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :toofunny:

Just Kidding. Winners will be announced around 6:00 PM. STAY TUNED!
Poor A Rep man, JDawg too for that matter, I've never seen em win anything
Eh, I'll probably be at the gym at that time...guess I'll have to wait to see. If it's someone else, enjoy the stack and be sure to get a LOG going!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Ding Ding Ding

The moment all those that entered are waiting for. The three people selected are as follows:

Agent Orange
broken
clownbaby1

Congrats fellas. Send all of your info and what you have won in this matter to [email protected]

Forvm Name
Name
Address
What you won

Make sure to follow these directions.

Enjoy it.

broken

broken

Awards
Sweet! thanks a ton

In a few weeks after I heal up after the show I will throw up a log with all this (with out the cuts)...my supps dont change much for offseason this year just diet and cardio is cut out.:head:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! thanks a ton

In a few weeks after I heal up after the show I will throw up a log with all this (with out the cuts)...my supps dont change much for offseason this year just diet and cardio is cut out.:head:
Whoop ass at the show. I'll be there rooting ya on.

Ready for those pancakes?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations! Seriously nice score fellas. Put it to good use!

Hg

clownbaby1

Awards
OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE I WON!!!!! AHH I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH. kjsda;lkgjsad;lkgjsald;kjgsalkdgj

My day was such **** today, and thanks to you im so happy!!!

broken

broken

Awards
Whoop ass at the show. I'll be there rooting ya on.

Ready for those pancakes?
Thanks man I will try not to let you guys down, all the work is done now its time to do the damn thing.....

hahah yeah or should you ask if the pancakes ready for me!

we will get you a ride up there its 10miles north of pittsburgh so it takes about 40 minutes to get up there:food:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE I WON!!!!! AHH I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH. kjsda;lkgjsad;lkgjsald;kjgsalkdgj

Enjoy the stash C. Just let us know how it works out for ya. Glad it turned that day around.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I will try not to let you guys down, all the work is done now its time to do the damn thing.....

we will get you a ride up there its 10miles north of pittsburgh so it takes about 40 minutes to get up there:food:
Sounds like a plan.

clownbaby1

Awards
Enjoy the stash C. Just let us know how it works out for ya. Glad it turned that day around.
will do bro, ill write up a detailed review(no time for a log lately) when im done with it Ill really try to get a log up if i can get on 3 times a week though!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

I know that feeling bro, enjoy it man :)

You guys should chart your progress even if you can't find time to keep a complete log. Take starting stats and end stats, weight, measurements, etc... It always encourages you to look back as see the progress you make in a short amount of time when you track your progress.

Enjoy it man, very nice stack.

Hg