Suggestion Box

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... Last
  1. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    968
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Suggestion Box


    Tell us how we're doing. What we're not doing. Give us your feedback. Thanks.

  2. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55308
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking Incredibly Satisfied!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Tell us how we're doing. What we're not doing. Give us your feedback. Thanks.
    Everything is Awesome!!! Great Reps... Great products... Great customer service... (Only gripe is... That I'm not a Rep... *L*)
  3. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    968
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Everything is Awesome!!! Great Reps... Great products... Great customer service... (Only gripe is... That I'm not a Rep... *L*)
    Hahaha... How'd I know you'd be the first in this thread????
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55308
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Hahaha... How'd I know you'd be the first in this thread????
    *L* I gotta be me...
  5. New Member
    Agent Orange's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    199
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    39.32%

    Talking


    I got a problem. I don't know what to do with all my animal stickers. I like getting them but I can't decide whether to cover my refrigerator or maybe my computer case.
  6. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097386
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    go with the computer case or your workout belt. I had one from pak on my belt
  7. New Member
    Agent Orange's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    199
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    39.32%

    dude I never thought about the belt. now i kind of want to do that.
  8. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097386
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    see, I always got a good idea up my sleeve
  9. New Member
    Animal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    27.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Everything is Awesome!!! Great Reps... Great products... Great customer service... (Only gripe is... That I'm not a Rep... *L*)
    Keep up the great work and you might just reach that status someday. As I have told you many times before patience is a virtue my freind.
  10. New Member
    Animal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    27.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I got a problem. I don't know what to do with all my animal stickers. I like getting them but I can't decide whether to cover my refrigerator or maybe my computer case.
    Stick em anywhere. Refrigerator, desk, side of a book case, car window, computer case, lifting belt, etc.
  11. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55308
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Keep up the great work and you might just reach that status someday. As I have told you many times before patience is a virtue my freind.
    Even if I don't attain my lofty goal, I ain't going nowhere... This is one hell of a company with awesome products, that I highly recommend and have been recommending... And, even though I may seem to be short on patience... At my regular job I have tons of patients (Which may be draining my patience... *L*)
  12. New Member
    Animal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    27.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Even if I don't attain my lofty goal, I ain't going nowhere... This is one hell of a company with awesome products, that I highly recommend and have been recommending... And, even though I may seem to be short on patience... At my regular job I have tons of patients (Which may be draining my patience... *L*)
    Lol yeah I hear you on that one bro. People can get annoying sometimes. Keep repping us hard though, all of your work is greatly appreciated.
  13. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55308
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Lol yeah I hear you on that one bro. People can get annoying sometimes. Keep repping us hard though, all of your work is greatly appreciated.
    *L* They'll bury me in Animal Gear...
  14. New Member
    Animal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    27.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    *L* They'll bury me in Animal Gear...
    That makes two of us. In a coffin with a giant A logo on it.
  15. New Member
    Agent Orange's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    199
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    39.32%

    That makes two of us. In a coffin with a giant A logo on it.
    New idea. I'm going to save all my stickers until I die and then I'll have my loved ones cover my coffin! I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.
  16. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    968
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I got a problem. I don't know what to do with all my animal stickers. I like getting them but I can't decide whether to cover my refrigerator or maybe my computer case.
    For additional suggestions: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...light=stickers
  17. New Member
    atrain11b's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    65.35%

    Universal and Animal has not steered me wrong yet. Everything that the products say they'll do has done that for me.

    Only suggestions I have is for this Forum; Vids of House in the Vid section, and I feel the article on EFAs should be posted in the Article section. I see fish oil and flax oil questions all over the place. That article is what got me researching EFAs, and I have yet to look back since purchasing my first can of OMEGA.

    Other then that, U-Rep, Nat-Guy, A-Rep, keep up the good work on all the Forums you all participate in, don't know how you all keep up with it.
  18. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    You have many of your products offered at NutraPlanet, which is the AnabolicMinds exclusive retailer.

    Products by Universal Nutrition | Animal Pak | Animal Stack | Animal Flex

    Yet the one item I would have interest in

    Product: BCAA Stack 250 grams grape


    is not carried at NutraPlanet

    A comparable product which I currently use is

    Xtend (1016 grams) By: Scivation

    and is roughly 25% the cost.

    Is there something in particular that makes your BCAA blend unique and worthy of nearly 4x's the cost. I have looked at the profile of both and they are nearly equal. Is there a business issue that prevents you from retailing UN's BCAA at NutraPlanet?

    I am only curious. I use very minimal frills (aside from the USPLabs line of products) and mostly staples otherwise. Any insight on this?
  19. New Member
    atrain11b's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    65.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    You have many of your products offered at NutraPlanet, which is the AnabolicMinds exclusive retailer.

    Products by Universal Nutrition | Animal Pak | Animal Stack | Animal Flex

    Yet the one item I would have interest in

    Product: BCAA Stack 250 grams grape


    is not carried at NutraPlanet

    A comparable product which I currently use is

    Xtend (1016 grams) By: Scivation

    and is roughly 25% the cost.

    Is there something in particular that makes your BCAA blend unique and worthy of nearly 4x's the cost. I have looked at the profile of both and they are nearly equal. Is there a business issue that prevents you from retailing UN's BCAA at NutraPlanet?

    I am only curious. I use very minimal frills (aside from the USPLabs line of products) and mostly staples otherwise. Any insight on this?
    I know I am not a Universal Rep or anything, but on another supplement site BCAA Stak sells for $17.99.

    I am confused on how BCAA Stak is 4x the cost of the Scivation product which list on the link you provided as $38.95 while the BCAA Stak link you provide shows BCAA Stak at $31.95. Maybe I read it wrong.

    But like I said you can get BCAA Stak for under $20, which in turn is 2 things of BCAA Stak for one thing of the Scivation product you are currently using.
  20. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    I know I am not a Universal Rep or anything, but on another supplement site BCAA Stak sells for $17.99.

    I am confused on how BCAA Stak is 4x the cost of the Scivation product which list on the link you provided as $38.95 while the BCAA Stak link you provide shows BCAA Stak at $31.95. Maybe I read it wrong.

    But like I said you can get BCAA Stak for under $20, which in turn is 2 things of BCAA Stak for one thing of the Scivation product you are currently using.
    Scivation's product is 1016 grams (1 kilo) and the UN BCAA Stack is 250 grams (1/4 kilo). Even at the other retailer's price Scivation is a 50% cost savings or UN's is 2x the cost.

    UN's BCAA - 250g ($20) x 4 = 1 kilo - $80
    Scivation - 1016g (1 kilo) x 1 = $40
  21. New Member
    atrain11b's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    65.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Scivation's product is 1016 grams (1 kilo) and the UN BCAA Stack is 250 grams (1/4 kilo). Even at the other retailer's price Scivation is a 50% cost savings or UN's is 2x the cost.

    UN's BCAA - 250g ($20) x 4 = 1 kilo - $80
    Scivation - 1016g (1 kilo) x 1 = $40
    Awww, thats what I was missing, price per gram, sorry.
  22. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Make my local GNC carry a more extensive line up of your products. They seem to lack on any products that they dont make. lol
  23. MuscleHeadGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    10.61%

    For the third time, bring the Omega to NP!
  24. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    968
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHeadGuy View Post
    For the third time, bring the Omega to NP!
    For the third time, talk to Management, hahahaha... Maybe we can start a petition.
  25. Senior Member
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    793
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    67.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    you guys are doing awsome, but i think you should come out with a AA product like Iforce nutritions product they are coming out with......i would buy animal TEST but i have severe allergic reactions to something in it.....i know its not AA because i have used it before...i break out in hives and vomit to the point that i become dehydrated....i have tried it twice and happened both times......so thats just my suggestion, and any idea on why this happens??
  26. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    968
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    You have many of your products offered at NutraPlanet, which is the AnabolicMinds exclusive retailer.

    Products by Universal Nutrition | Animal Pak | Animal Stack | Animal Flex

    Yet the one item I would have interest in

    Product: BCAA Stack 250 grams grape


    is not carried at NutraPlanet

    A comparable product which I currently use is

    Xtend (1016 grams) By: Scivation

    and is roughly 25% the cost.

    Is there something in particular that makes your BCAA blend unique and worthy of nearly 4x's the cost. I have looked at the profile of both and they are nearly equal. Is there a business issue that prevents you from retailing UN's BCAA at NutraPlanet?

    I am only curious. I use very minimal frills (aside from the USPLabs line of products) and mostly staples otherwise. Any insight on this?
    Honestly? My guess is that the fellas at Corporate need to re-examine the pricing of that supp. Keep in mind that they juggle something on the order of a couple hundred SKUs, plus the private label biz. Are there differences in quality between one supplier of free form aminos over others? Sure, but it shouldn't be too significant I'm guessing. I'll see what Corporate has to say on this subject.
  27. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    968
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Scivation's product is 1016 grams (1 kilo) and the UN BCAA Stack is 250 grams (1/4 kilo). Even at the other retailer's price Scivation is a 50% cost savings or UN's is 2x the cost.

    UN's BCAA - 250g ($20) x 4 = 1 kilo - $80
    Scivation - 1016g (1 kilo) x 1 = $40
    Comparing 1 kg to 250g isn't realistic... Pricing is always gonna be better on the bigger sizes. Still, your basic point is correct.
  28. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    968
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    you guys are doing awsome, but i think you should come out with a AA product like Iforce nutritions product they are coming out with......i would buy animal TEST but i have severe allergic reactions to something in it.....i know its not AA because i have used it before...i break out in hives and vomit to the point that i become dehydrated....i have tried it twice and happened both times......so thats just my suggestion, and any idea on why this happens??
    Sounds like you're definitely allergic to one of the compounds in Animal Test. You should definitely avoid AT.
  29. Senior Member
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    793
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    67.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    yah i like the formula, i think it might be the yohimbe bark extract because i have had every other product in here BUT that one...it sucks it looks like a awsome product otherwise!
  30. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Honestly? My guess is that the fellas at Corporate need to re-examine the pricing of that supp. Keep in mind that they juggle something on the order of a couple hundred SKUs, plus the private label biz. Are there differences in quality between one supplier of free form aminos over others? Sure, but it shouldn't be too significant I'm guessing. I'll see what Corporate has to say on this subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Comparing 1 kg to 250g isn't realistic... Pricing is always gonna be better on the bigger sizes. Still, your basic point is correct.
    Understood. Thanks.
  31. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    968
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Understood. Thanks.
    Alright B, got a bit of info from Corporate. It appears they use an all natural coloring for the product--grapeskin. Not many suppliers of that grapeskin so it's very, very pricey. They also indicated that they may consider reformulating using other, cheaper options. Stay tuned.
  32. MuscleHeadGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    10.61%

    They're carrying pretty much every product of yours except for Omega.

    I just e-mailed NP. Hopefully they'll shoot back with something to look forward to.
  33. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    968
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHeadGuy View Post
    They're carrying pretty much every product of yours except for Omega.

    I just e-mailed NP. Hopefully they'll shoot back with something to look forward to.
    Give it time.... Animal Omega is one of my Four Pillars.
  34. MuscleHeadGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    10.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Give it time.... Animal Omega is one of my Four Pillars.
    How much is shipping and how long would delivery take if ordered directly through the Animal website?
  35. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    968
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHeadGuy View Post
    How much is shipping and how long would delivery take if ordered directly through the Animal website?
    Honestly, it ain't worth it to buy supps from The Shop. Animal Gear, that's a different matter. With the supps, they're at full price so as Corporate doesn't compete with online retailers like NP and others.
  36. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55308
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Honestly, it ain't worth it to buy supps from The Shop. Animal Gear, that's a different matter. With the supps, they're at full price so as Corporate doesn't compete with online retailers like NP and others.
    But the GEAR rules!!!
  37. MuscleHeadGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    10.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Honestly, it ain't worth it to buy supps from The Shop. Animal Gear, that's a different matter. With the supps, they're at full price so as Corporate doesn't compete with online retailers like NP and others.
    What other online retailers are currently selling Omega?

    Shoot me a PM if you have to.

    Thanks!
  38. Banned
    pdx89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%

    Hey whats up guys I was just wondering if you think any more Animal Jerseys will make their way to the shop or if they are sold out for good?
  39. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    968
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pdx89 View Post
    Hey whats up guys I was just wondering if you think any more Animal Jerseys will make their way to the shop or if they are sold out for good?
    Those were limited edition. I wouldn't expect 'em back. When something goes LE, if you want one, you gotta get one.
  40. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55308
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Those were limited edition. I wouldn't expect 'em back. When something goes LE, if you want one, you gotta get one.
    Hopefully they'll either do a button down baseball jersey or a hockey jersey for the Cage this year...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need a PH suggestion
    By vector18 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 07:13 PM
  2. Not so much a suggestion as a sorry to AM!!!!
    By russianstar in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 08:13 PM
  3. Suggestion
    By compprat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 11:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in