Suggestion Box

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    Or work boots.
    Definitely!!!


  2. work boots would be sick
    •   
       


  3. Taking me a while to figure out this board. Oh, there you guys are!


    How are you doing? Do you really want me to answer that? Honestly?

    Hg

  4. Lackey Iconic T's!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Lackey Iconic T's!!!
    Right up there with Iconic T's for lackeys

    Hg
    •   
       


  6. A Journey book done by Vinny!!! And one by The Freak!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    That makes two of us. In a coffin with a giant A logo on it.
    2 orders for Animal coffins...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    2 orders for Animal coffins...
    I'll take 1, custom made, I'll get my wifes measurement sent out ASAP

  9. Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    I'll take 1, custom made, I'll get my wifes measurement sent out ASAP
    D'oh!!! That didn't sound good... But, now that you mention it... That is a good idea... Always good to be uhm... Prepared...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    D'oh!!! That didn't sound good... But, now that you mention it... That is a good idea... Always good to be uhm... Prepared...

    Hey! Whats goin on in here fellas?

    Hg

  11. Just keep on keepin on Broskis!!!!

    "If it aint broke don't fix it"

    And in regards to the Question: "Are you guys doing too much?" Answer: HELL NA!!!.......You can never do to many PROMO'S!!! Promos are the KEY MARKETING TOOL and the most important strategy!! Its the best way to market your products and get the public talking.

    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK FELLAS!!!!

    Oh, and sorry for the rambling...Was a Marketing Major in College.
  12. Marketing...


    I am actually passing on a suggestion from my wife. She has been taking the Women's Fitness Pak and stated that the packaging/marketing of the box is boring and nothing like the Animal Pak or Test cans that us guys use. She stated that if the packaging were a little more hardcore with cutting edge design yet female targeted that ALOT of females would probably jump on board.

    Just food for thought and I am sure not much of your directed energies on a cost basis....

    BTW I love UNiversal products, keep up the good work!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by FlashoverTX View Post
    I am actually passing on a suggestion from my wife. She has been taking the Women's Fitness Pak and stated that the packaging/marketing of the box is boring and nothing like the Animal Pak or Test cans that us guys use. She stated that if the packaging were a little more hardcore with cutting edge design yet female targeted that ALOT of females would probably jump on board.

    Just food for thought and I am sure not much of your directed energies on a cost basis....

    BTW I love UNiversal products, keep up the good work!!
    Yeah, the box ain't not can, that's for sure...

    For what it's worth, I know many competitive female lifters who use Animal Pak.
  14. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Yeah, the box ain't not can, that's for sure...

    For what it's worth, I know many competitive female lifters who use Animal Pak.

    My wife and eldest daughter both use The Women's fitness pack and really like the fact that it is formulated for women with packs for regular days of the month as well as pink packs for those other days. I think due to the nature of this and the whole pink pack thing that it would be hard to "Animalize" it

    A new look would be cool though wouldn't it? Maybe a can for it since it is in packs.

    Hg

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    My wife and eldest daughter both use The Women's fitness pack and really like the fact that it is formulated for women with packs for regular days of the month as well as pink packs for those other days. I think due to the nature of this and the whole pink pack thing that it would be hard to "Animalize" it

    A new look would be cool though wouldn't it? Maybe a can for it since it is in packs.

    Hg
    My wife uses the Women's Fitness Pack, as well...
  16. Talking


    Animal Gym Bag!!! Animal Lifting Gloves... Animal Work boots!!
  17. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Animal Gym Bag!!! Animal Lifting Gloves... Animal Work boots!!

    x2, the boots, yes! Workout boots with the A logo on the side!
  18. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    x2, the boots, yes! Workout boots with the A logo on the side!
    Exactly...

  19. I saw the pics of those straps... guaranteed bad ass fellas!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I saw the pics of those straps... guaranteed bad ass fellas!
    Should be at Corporate and available shortly...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Should be at Corporate and available shortly...
    They will be good deals and definitely snagged up quick.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    They will be good deals and definitely snagged up quick.

    For sure!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    For sure!
    Diggin' that new UniversalUSA site? I heard there are gonna be some new, sweet Ts... Ya heard it here first.
  24. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Diggin' that new UniversalUSA site? I heard there are gonna be some new, sweet Ts... Ya heard it here first.

    It's good to be "in the know" U

    In for the new T's!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    It's good to be "in the know" U

    In for the new T's!!!
    I'm gonna def be in... Missed out on all the sweet Olympia LE Gear.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need suggestions for a new name of the forum
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 04:04 PM
  2. Golds Gym Training Suggestions...Interesting
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 10:41 AM
  3. Customer Feedback Suggestion Box!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 10:49 PM
  4. flax seed oil suggestions
    By mauibuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 08:20 AM
  5. Quick Suggestion- Please read!
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 01:00 AM
Log in
Log in