Suggestion Box

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Tell us how we're doing. What we're not doing. Give us your feedback. Thanks.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Incredibly Satisfied!!!

Tell us how we're doing. What we're not doing. Give us your feedback. Thanks.
Everything is Awesome!!! Great Reps... Great products... Great customer service... (Only gripe is... That I'm not a Rep... *L*):thumbsup:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Everything is Awesome!!! Great Reps... Great products... Great customer service... (Only gripe is... That I'm not a Rep... *L*):thumbsup:
Hahaha... How'd I know you'd be the first in this thread????

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I got a problem. I don't know what to do with all my animal stickers. I like getting them but I can't decide whether to cover my refrigerator or maybe my computer case.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
go with the computer case or your workout belt. I had one from pak on my belt :)

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
dude I never thought about the belt. now i kind of want to do that.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
see, I always got a good idea up my sleeve :)

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the great work and you might just reach that status someday. As I have told you many times before patience is a virtue my freind.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I got a problem. I don't know what to do with all my animal stickers. I like getting them but I can't decide whether to cover my refrigerator or maybe my computer case.
Stick em anywhere. Refrigerator, desk, side of a book case, car window, computer case, lifting belt, etc.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the great work and you might just reach that status someday. As I have told you many times before patience is a virtue my freind.
Even if I don't attain my lofty goal, I ain't going nowhere... This is one hell of a company with awesome products, that I highly recommend and have been recommending... And, even though I may seem to be short on patience... At my regular job I have tons of patients (Which may be draining my patience... *L*):head:

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Even if I don't attain my lofty goal, I ain't going nowhere... This is one hell of a company with awesome products, that I highly recommend and have been recommending... And, even though I may seem to be short on patience... At my regular job I have tons of patients (Which may be draining my patience... *L*):head:
Lol yeah I hear you on that one bro. People can get annoying sometimes. Keep repping us hard though, all of your work is greatly appreciated.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah I hear you on that one bro. People can get annoying sometimes. Keep repping us hard though, all of your work is greatly appreciated.
*L* They'll bury me in Animal Gear...:head:

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
That makes two of us. In a coffin with a giant A logo on it.
New idea. I'm going to save all my stickers until I die and then I'll have my loved ones cover my coffin! I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.:thumbsup:

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Universal and Animal has not steered me wrong yet. Everything that the products say they'll do has done that for me.

Only suggestions I have is for this Forum; Vids of House in the Vid section, and I feel the article on EFAs should be posted in the Article section. I see fish oil and flax oil questions all over the place. That article is what got me researching EFAs, and I have yet to look back since purchasing my first can of OMEGA.

Other then that, U-Rep, Nat-Guy, A-Rep, keep up the good work on all the Forums you all participate in, don't know how you all keep up with it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have many of your products offered at NutraPlanet, which is the AnabolicMinds exclusive retailer.

Products by Universal Nutrition | Animal Pak | Animal Stack | Animal Flex

Yet the one item I would have interest in

Product: BCAA Stack 250 grams grape

is not carried at NutraPlanet

A comparable product which I currently use is

Xtend (1016 grams) By: Scivation

and is roughly 25% the cost.

Is there something in particular that makes your BCAA blend unique and worthy of nearly 4x's the cost. I have looked at the profile of both and they are nearly equal. Is there a business issue that prevents you from retailing UN's BCAA at NutraPlanet?

I am only curious. I use very minimal frills (aside from the USPLabs line of products) and mostly staples otherwise. Any insight on this?

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
You have many of your products offered at NutraPlanet, which is the AnabolicMinds exclusive retailer.

Is there something in particular that makes your BCAA blend unique and worthy of nearly 4x's the cost. I have looked at the profile of both and they are nearly equal. Is there a business issue that prevents you from retailing UN's BCAA at NutraPlanet?

I am only curious. I use very minimal frills (aside from the USPLabs line of products) and mostly staples otherwise. Any insight on this?
I know I am not a Universal Rep or anything, but on another supplement site BCAA Stak sells for $17.99.

I am confused on how BCAA Stak is 4x the cost of the Scivation product which list on the link you provided as $38.95 while the BCAA Stak link you provide shows BCAA Stak at $31.95. Maybe I read it wrong.

But like I said you can get BCAA Stak for under $20, which in turn is 2 things of BCAA Stak for one thing of the Scivation product you are currently using.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I am not a Universal Rep or anything, but on another supplement site BCAA Stak sells for $17.99.

I am confused on how BCAA Stak is 4x the cost of the Scivation product which list on the link you provided as $38.95 while the BCAA Stak link you provide shows BCAA Stak at $31.95. Maybe I read it wrong.

But like I said you can get BCAA Stak for under $20, which in turn is 2 things of BCAA Stak for one thing of the Scivation product you are currently using.
Scivation's product is 1016 grams (1 kilo) and the UN BCAA Stack is 250 grams (1/4 kilo). Even at the other retailer's price Scivation is a 50% cost savings or UN's is 2x the cost.

UN's BCAA - 250g ($20) x 4 = 1 kilo - $80
Scivation - 1016g (1 kilo) x 1 = $40

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Scivation's product is 1016 grams (1 kilo) and the UN BCAA Stack is 250 grams (1/4 kilo). Even at the other retailer's price Scivation is a 50% cost savings or UN's is 2x the cost.

Awww, thats what I was missing, price per gram, sorry.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Make my local GNC carry a more extensive line up of your products. They seem to lack on any products that they dont make. lol

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
you guys are doing awsome, but i think you should come out with a AA product like Iforce nutritions product they are coming out with......i would buy animal TEST but i have severe allergic reactions to something in it.....i know its not AA because i have used it before...i break out in hives and vomit to the point that i become dehydrated....i have tried it twice and happened both times......so thats just my suggestion, and any idea on why this happens??

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Honestly? My guess is that the fellas at Corporate need to re-examine the pricing of that supp. Keep in mind that they juggle something on the order of a couple hundred SKUs, plus the private label biz. Are there differences in quality between one supplier of free form aminos over others? Sure, but it shouldn't be too significant I'm guessing. I'll see what Corporate has to say on this subject.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Comparing 1 kg to 250g isn't realistic... Pricing is always gonna be better on the bigger sizes. Still, your basic point is correct.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
you guys are doing awsome, but i think you should come out with a AA product like Iforce nutritions product they are coming out with......i would buy animal TEST but i have severe allergic reactions to something in it.....i know its not AA because i have used it before...i break out in hives and vomit to the point that i become dehydrated....i have tried it twice and happened both times......so thats just my suggestion, and any idea on why this happens??
Sounds like you're definitely allergic to one of the compounds in Animal Test. You should definitely avoid AT.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah i like the formula, i think it might be the yohimbe bark extract because i have had every other product in here BUT that one...it sucks it looks like a awsome product otherwise!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly? My guess is that the fellas at Corporate need to re-examine the pricing of that supp. Keep in mind that they juggle something on the order of a couple hundred SKUs, plus the private label biz. Are there differences in quality between one supplier of free form aminos over others? Sure, but it shouldn't be too significant I'm guessing. I'll see what Corporate has to say on this subject.
Comparing 1 kg to 250g isn't realistic... Pricing is always gonna be better on the bigger sizes. Still, your basic point is correct.
Understood. Thanks.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Understood. Thanks.
Alright B, got a bit of info from Corporate. It appears they use an all natural coloring for the product--grapeskin. Not many suppliers of that grapeskin so it's very, very pricey. They also indicated that they may consider reformulating using other, cheaper options. Stay tuned.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
They're carrying pretty much every product of yours except for Omega. :(

I just e-mailed NP. Hopefully they'll shoot back with something to look forward to.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
They're carrying pretty much every product of yours except for Omega. :(

I just e-mailed NP. Hopefully they'll shoot back with something to look forward to.
Give it time.... Animal Omega is one of my Four Pillars.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
How much is shipping and how long would delivery take if ordered directly through the Animal website?
Honestly, it ain't worth it to buy supps from The Shop. Animal Gear, that's a different matter. With the supps, they're at full price so as Corporate doesn't compete with online retailers like NP and others.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, it ain't worth it to buy supps from The Shop. Animal Gear, that's a different matter. With the supps, they're at full price so as Corporate doesn't compete with online retailers like NP and others.
But the GEAR rules!!!:head:

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
What other online retailers are currently selling Omega?

Shoot me a PM if you have to.

Thanks! :D

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up guys I was just wondering if you think any more Animal Jerseys will make their way to the shop or if they are sold out for good?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up guys I was just wondering if you think any more Animal Jerseys will make their way to the shop or if they are sold out for good?
Those were limited edition. I wouldn't expect 'em back. When something goes LE, if you want one, you gotta get one.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Those were limited edition. I wouldn't expect 'em back. When something goes LE, if you want one, you gotta get one.
Hopefully they'll either do a button down baseball jersey or a hockey jersey for the Cage this year...:thumbsup::head:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully they'll either do a button down baseball jersey or a hockey jersey for the Cage this year...:thumbsup::head:
There will be special limited edition stuff in The Cage. At the Olympia as well.

That is all.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
There will be special limited edition stuff in The Cage. At the Olympia as well.

That is all.
Great... Now I'm going to have to either rob a bank, or sell somebody's kidney (Not my own though, as I'm rather fond of keeping my own kidneys... *L*) Just to finance the LE gear, and the trips... :lol:

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
If they have a badass jersey or something of the sort, I'll hook someone up with some cash whos going to pick up and send me one. Hopefully within the next few years I can get to the Cage myself. Damn you all who are able to go.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
If they have a badass jersey or something of the sort, I'll hook someone up with some cash whos going to pick up and send me one. Hopefully within the next few years I can get to the Cage myself. Damn you all who are able to go.
Have someone pick something up in Columbus, AT...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Suggestion

I'm getting hassled, again, at home... The wife says there needs to be female Animal Gear, and that the Women's Fitness Pack should be moved to the Animal line...

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Have someone pick something up in Columbus, AT...
Thats my goal, will throw in a few extra bucks for their troubles. Who knows, maybe I will be able to drive up during that time, and won't have to worry about it!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Since a lot of us Animals are in the medical field... Animal hospital scrubs!!!:head: