To The Legion...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
  1. To The Legion...


    This one is for the Legion. If you're a member of AM and the F O R V M, stand up and represent...


  2. Right here bro. Good to see us representing on this board now.
    •   
       


  3. right here as well. I am under a different name there, but thrilled to see you guys here

  4. Good to see you fellas here... Know there's gotta be more.

  5. I am sure there is, just gonna take some of them time to get on here and realize you gyus are here
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I am sure there is, just gonna take some of them time to get on here and realize you gyus are here
    So what's the vibe here, R?
  7. Talking


    Mr. Dead present and accounted for!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Mr. Dead present and accounted for!!!
    What took ya so long... Where are the other lackeys???
  9. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    What took ya so long... Where are the other lackeys???
    Had a hold up with the activation... And, I'm the SMART Lackey... *L*

  10. yeah even the young buck is in here now!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kcinnitram91 View Post
    yeah even the young buck is in here now!
    Nice :bb3:

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kcinnitram91 View Post
    yeah even the young buck is in here now!
    Niiiiice. Acolyte in da house...

  13. So where's that punkass A Rep?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    So where's that punkass A Rep?
    Talking smack huh? Sorry I was busy training while you were typing.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Talking smack huh? Sorry I was busy training while you were typing.
    There's the big man... Wassup A Rep?

  16. Just want to personally welcome everyone here.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Talking smack huh? Sorry I was busy training while you were typing.
    *LMAO!!!*

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    There's the big man... Wassup A Rep?
    Nm bro, hanging and banging. Just got done training, how bout urself?

  19. hahaha A rep and U rep have some battles

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Nm bro, hanging and banging. Just got done training, how bout urself?
    You know it. My arms feel like rubber.

  21. Where is the one they call Hola Bola?

  22. Well i just joined over at the forums under the same screen name, waiting for activation but im there!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Well i just joined over at the forums under the same screen name, waiting for activation but im there!
    Might take a bit, 3... Will look for ya on the other side. You gotta check your email you registered with for an authorizing link. Once you click on that, you're set. Sometimes, the authorization email gets caught up in people's spam filters, so if you got a problem, let me or one of the other reps know...

  24. Very cool!

    I stopped in over there and saw you had a member screen named "5150". I sure hope he is representing well.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Very cool!

    I stopped in over there and saw you had a member screen named "5150". I sure hope he is representing well.
    That you brother?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New to the board/not the game
    By basskiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 12:20 PM
  2. Congrats to the new mods!!
    By Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-02-2003, 06:15 PM
  3. To the New mods:
    By Big H in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 12:49 AM
  4. Looking forward to the 19Nor!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 02:03 AM
  5. Wardogs trip to the public pool
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 11:58 AM
Log in
Log in