• Established
In The Building!

:box: Mr. Aestheticz aka Mr. A is in the building! :box:

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Back!

Thought I'd poke my head in real quick and say hi to all my Animal brothers. I've been away to long! Sorry that it has been well over a month since I have posted, but things got a little crazy for me with my last month here in Korea. Luckily I was still able to workout, yet I was disconnected from the internet for more then work. All sites to include this one was blocked.

In less the 24 hours I will be on my way to the Airport to get on that Big 'Ole Jet that will carry me from Korea back to the good ole USofA. Can't wait to get home!!

I will take a week off of lifting to spend time with the family, and get in some much needed hunting, on Sun I head into Oklahoma for about a month, were I will once again resume my training.

When I return from Oklahoma, I plan to run a 5X5 program teamed with many Animal products, to include Test, and lots and lots of food. So stay tuned for that log.

I'll be sure to poke my head in from time to time in this upcoming week between Morning and Night stands.
Glad you are back in the states safe and sound!

Welcome back!

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Yezir!

Was wondering when more Forvm people would start showing. Nice Avi.
YEZIR!

THANKS!

I HAVE TO ORDER SOME NEW SHIRTS THE ONES I HAVE ARE NOT BEGINNING TO FIT :woohoo:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I am always needing more Ts... can't have enough Animal gear to sport around.

nevaTOObig

nevaTOObig

Awards
I am always needing more Ts... can't have enough Animal gear to sport around.
for sure, whenever i order more supps' i'll order a new t as well... i think im one of the lucky few aussies with an animal t to sport in the gym.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
for sure, whenever i order more supps' i'll order a new t as well... i think im one of the lucky few aussies with an animal t to sport in the gym.
I get weird looks when I wear the Animal Ts to school... :ntome:

nevaTOObig

nevaTOObig

Awards
I get weird looks when I wear the Animal Ts to school... :ntome:

hahaha, yeah me too... i show up in my yellow iconic t and everyone is like what the f***, whats that guy wearing? hahaha, good times my man, good times.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, yeah me too... i show up in my yellow iconic t and everyone is like what the f***, whats that guy wearing? hahaha, good times my man, good times.
Oh yeah. Carry a gallon of water with ya and eat every 3 hours regardless of being in class and you get even more :lol:

Gambit417

Gambit417

Awards
Just as I start getting the hang of it...time to hit the gym! Back and Abs today

KYMuscle61

Awards
Yo fellas! BamBam92 checking in! Yeah I know, different name, same ANIMAL!

dannynb

Awards
Giving a shout out to all my familia....What's up U-rep

dannynb

Awards
Little to the left....LOL You gonna be at the Cage boss? IF so I wouldn't mind seeingthe man behind the keyboard.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Little to the left....LOL You gonna be at the Cage boss? IF so I wouldn't mind seeingthe man behind the keyboard.
Little to the... Wait wut? Oh there goes the lunch....

Hahahahaha....

No. Aint' gonna make it, sad to say. I gotta live it reading accounts from fellas like you.

dannynb

Awards
Little to the... Wait wut? Oh there goes the lunch....

Hahahahaha....

No. Aint' gonna make it, sad to say. I gotta live it reading accounts from fellas like you.
Well damn...no love for ya huh? I'll def give details of the event for ya.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
WELCOME ALL!

Glad to see you fellas over here. Its the home away from home.
YOU B-CON LET ME KNOW WHEN WE GOING TO GET A ABC MEETING DOWN HERE IN NC!

IM LOOKING TO BRING A LITTLE UP-TOP, TRI-STATE, AND YANKEE STYLE TO THE DIRTY DIRTY LMAO!

...EASY!

JBizzle43

Awards
Took a while but I am here! Glad to see the nice representation on AM

JBizzle43

Awards
Nothing much man. Just getting ready to start my Journey over in the Forvm. Time to get back on track!

JBizzle43

Awards
I wanted to hold out till I got all my supps and got my bf tested so I have a solid starting point.