To The Legion...

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Nope... Too high in carbs... Especially if you're restricted to 50 grams per day...
I see, will I plan to keep it in there for now. We'll see how it goes, I am not cutting to be show ready, just the waistline so I can rebulk healthier now that I know what I am doing.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I see, will I plan to keep it in there for now. We'll see how it goes, I am not cutting to be show ready, just the waistline so I can rebulk healthier now that I know what I am doing.
ditto that bro. Yea Torrent on a cut isn't the best thing but when maintaining or bulking it's da bomb! It has a good bit of sugars in it.

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
:food:

I like using and looking at food while on my contest prep...its how i roll....hahah 16 more day then I can be a pig again!
Someone needs to add an all-you-can-eat chinese buffet emoticon then.

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
You can, but as you get closer to show time, I would take it out as you can't have the excess carbs.
Good confidence post for me here. I am not getting show ready, just new Unit ready. This helps me decide to keep it in my diet.

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
there is food everywhere on this board.....if it was only real then I would like it

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Representin'...

...and loving it!!

Just wanted to give this a friendly little bump and say what up to my fellow Animals and Legion Members!!

Almost the same name (minus the "3" after 82) but regardless..here to represent, represent!!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
...and loving it!!

Just wanted to give this a friendly little bump and say what up to my fellow Animals and Legion Members!!

Almost the same name (minus the "3" after 82) but regardless..here to represent, represent!!
What up! Just got done eating... now time for class

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
...and loving it!!

Good to have you over here bro.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
is anyone else having trouble accessing The Forvm? :frustrate

Hollywood97

Hollywood97

Awards
They are... I had the mother of all promos lined up too. It was time sensitive. Oh well, maybe next year...
Or you could make Joe and myself the winners.

I was looking forward to seeing if I won a pair of straps today. Mine are fading fast!:dl:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Just got word from Corporate.. FORVM should be up shortly.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
It's up. The great FORVM blackout of '08 is officially over... What's weird is that there are two of us in the entire FORVM right now... I'm so used to hundreds.

Hollywood97

Hollywood97

Awards
It's up. The great FORVM blackout of '08 is officially over... What's weird is that there are two of us in the entire FORVM right now... I'm so used to hundreds.
Damn! I still can't get it to come up. I'll keep trying.:run:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I am about every two minutes
:aargh::frustrate:rant::nutkick::whiner:

Should be working? Clear cache, reboot? Refresh/renew network adaptor. Something is stopping you but it isn't the FORVM man.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
i'm back in, but it's moving pretty slow...
i'm sure everybody is logging in to get their fix ASAP!!!
:run:

Hollywood97

Hollywood97

Awards
Should be working? Clear cache, reboot? Refresh/renew network adaptor. Something is stopping you but it isn't the FORVM man.
Tried about everything. It keeps timing out when its loading. Oh well, I'll keep trying or hopefully it'll work from home.:sad:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Tried about everything. It keeps timing out when its loading. Oh well, I'll keep trying or hopefully it'll work from home.:sad:

They are working on it bro. Looks like it may be running on a backup server right now.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Solid place, no BS. Kinda like another place I know.
I am beginning to enjoy this place a bit more...as you said, NO BS (like another forum)...

So it's this and the F O R V M.. My 3rd home away from home..

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Blackout...

What the...???? I leave you guys alone for a little bit to go take care of some business... And you broke the FORVM while I was gone...??? Then U-Rep says he has the Mother of all PROMOS, and since you guys broke the FORVM... He's not going to do it...??? That's it... I can't leave you guys alone... :aargh::frustrate:jaw::run:(*LOL* j/k) I'm glad it's up and running... It's amazing what a symbiotic relationship that one can have with an online home...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
What the...???? I leave you guys alone for a little bit to go take care of some business... And you broke the FORVM while I was gone...??? Then U-Rep says he has the Mother of all PROMOS, and since you guys broke the FORVM... He's not going to do it...??? That's it... I can't leave you guys alone... :aargh::frustrate:jaw::run:(*LOL* j/k) I'm glad it's up and running... It's amazing what a symbiotic relationship that one can have with an online home...

Sorry bro, it was all NG's fault according to J-Dawg ;) :icon_lol:

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd poke my head in real quick and say hi to all my Animal brothers. I've been away to long! Sorry that it has been well over a month since I have posted, but things got a little crazy for me with my last month here in Korea. Luckily I was still able to workout, yet I was disconnected from the internet for more then work. All sites to include this one was blocked.

In less the 24 hours I will be on my way to the Airport to get on that Big 'Ole Jet that will carry me from Korea back to the good ole USofA. Can't wait to get home!!

I will take a week off of lifting to spend time with the family, and get in some much needed hunting, on Sun I head into Oklahoma for about a month, were I will once again resume my training.

When I return from Oklahoma, I plan to run a 5X5 program teamed with many Animal products, to include Test, and lots and lots of food. So stay tuned for that log.

I'll be sure to poke my head in from time to time in this upcoming week between Morning and Night stands.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear from you A. Travel safe man and we'll see you when you pop in.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear from you A and glad things are doing good. We will be here for ya.