To The Legion...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
This one is for the Legion. If you're a member of AM and the F O R V M, stand up and represent...

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Right here bro. Good to see us representing on this board now.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right here as well. I am under a different name there, but thrilled to see you guys here

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Good to see you fellas here... Know there's gotta be more.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sure there is, just gonna take some of them time to get on here and realize you gyus are here

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i just joined over at the forums under the same screen name, waiting for activation but im there!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Well i just joined over at the forums under the same screen name, waiting for activation but im there!
Might take a bit, 3... Will look for ya on the other side. You gotta check your email you registered with for an authorizing link. Once you click on that, you're set. Sometimes, the authorization email gets caught up in people's spam filters, so if you got a problem, let me or one of the other reps know...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool! :thumbsup:

I stopped in over there and saw you had a member screen named "5150". I sure hope he is representing well. :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might take a bit, 3... Will look for ya on the other side. You gotta check your email you registered with for an authorizing link. Once you click on that, you're set. Sometimes, the authorization email gets caught up in people's spam filters, so if you got a problem, let me or one of the other reps know...

Sounds good, just waitin on the email and ill be there.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Been a member there for a while, I rock my yellow icon t on a regular basis.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Registered and waiting for the confirmation e-mail but good to see you guys on AM

nevaTOObig

nevaTOObig

Awards
neverTOObig is reporting in! another board for the animal revolution to take over...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
sounds like youre bringing a big crowd with you Animal dudes...so i cant wait. SIC!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Now if I can just get the Lackeys to get here...:head:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
**** boys.. you know yohead had to combine memberships...

what up

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long does it take to comfirm the account on your site cause I am definitely going to buy some of those sick posters!

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
IRON4LIFE in the house....glad animal stepped over to this site...solid work universal