To The Legion... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

To The Legion...

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    913

    Reputation

    Whats going on in hurrr?

  2. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1332

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    we rocked some GAA at the last Pittsburgh ABC (thanks to E and NG).
    if you look at the gallery pics, there's one of a bunch of us trying it...
    the "Green Apple Gang" haha
    It's good stuff man. Yea that is how those guys roll. Livin the good life, I'm tellin ya that! Glad they got to come out west a bit and meet up with you guys bro. You fellas gotta get out to one of the Jersey bashes sometime too. I'd love to train with you fellas sometime.

    Hg
  3. New Member
    jhicks3301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    Oh what is this?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1332

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    Oh what is this?
    What up homie?

    Hg
  5. New Member
    jhicks3301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    What up homie?

    Hg
    Not too much man. Just checking to see what this here is all about! Glad to see Universal/Animal over at AM..

    I need to spend some more time over here
  6. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55304

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    Not too much man. Just checking to see what this here is all about! Glad to see Universal/Animal over at AM..

    I need to spend some more time over here
    Definitely!!!
  7. New Member
    jhicks3301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Definitely!!!
    I actually really like it here..

    Now it is time to DO SOME WORK!:bb3:
  8. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1332

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    Not too much man. Just checking to see what this here is all about! Glad to see Universal/Animal over at AM..

    I need to spend some more time over here

    Yea we are giving it the wake up call for sure. Join in on the fun bro.



    Hg
  9. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    913

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    I actually really like it here..

    Now it is time to DO SOME WORK!:bb3:
    Its just the place with a great board.
  10. New Member
    jhicks3301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Its just the place with a great board.
    I like it.. Plus it's a lot faster
  11. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55304

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    I like it.. Plus it's a lot faster
    And no drama!!!
  12. New Member
    joeyamma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    249

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    It's good stuff man. Yea that is how those guys roll. Livin the good life, I'm tellin ya that! Glad they got to come out west a bit and meet up with you guys bro. You fellas gotta get out to one of the Jersey bashes sometime too. I'd love to train with you fellas sometime. Hg
    no doubt bro.
    those guys weren't at the Pgh ABC, but sent some GAA love our way.

    i'm pretty sure that they'll have a table at Erik's show (The Erik Fankhouser WV Invitational) next month...
    looking forward to meeting E and whoever else from Universal/Animal comes out.

    going to be a good show with several Forvm members competing and an awesome ABC the next day.

    Hg, you gonna make the trip out this way for that one bro?
  13. New Member
    atrain11b's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    208

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    And no drama!!!
    Who has drama?












    LOL...
  14. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1332

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    no doubt bro.
    those guys weren't at the Pgh ABC, but sent some GAA love our way.

    i'm pretty sure that they'll have a table at Erik's show (The Erik Fankhouser WV Invitational) next month...
    looking forward to meeting E and whoever else from Universal/Animal comes out.

    going to be a good show with several Forvm members competing and an awesome ABC the next day.

    Hg, you gonna make the trip out this way for that one bro?

    I want to Joe. Time and money my brother, always on the scale...

    Hg
  15. New Member
    NickSP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    87

    Reputation

    You guys go crazy with all those little smiley face pictures, don't you?
  16. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55304

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NickSP View Post
    You guys go crazy with all those little smiley face pictures, don't you?
    Nah, that's just me...
  17. New Member
    atrain11b's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    208

    Reputation

    :bb3::bruce3:ose::donut::burg::clean::bb2:
  18. New Member
    NickSP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    87

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    :burg:
    You gonna eat that?
  19. New Member
    atrain11b's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    208

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NickSP View Post
    You gonna eat that?
    Tomorrow I will, going to do a slight cut strating on Monday. Might as well get a burger in just before I trim the belly.
  20. New Member
    joeyamma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    249

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I want to Joe. Time and money my brother, always on the scale...
    Hg
    i hear you Hg...
    well, you know where we'll be.
    pretty much a straight drive west on the turnpike and then I-70 for ya.
  21. New Member
    joeyamma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    249

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    no doubt bro.
    those guys weren't at the Pgh ABC, but sent some GAA love our way.
    here's a pic of the "Green Apple Gang" at our last "Steel City" ABC session:

  22. New Member
    atrain11b's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    208

    Reputation

    Nice pic there. Funny to see Dee training in Flip Flops though.
  23. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1332

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    here's a pic of the "Green Apple Gang" at our last "Steel City" ABC session:

    Sweet! As was the GAA post wo I'm sure

    So Joe, I know you in the pic and Dee, who are the rest?

    Hg
  24. New Member
    joeyamma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    249

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    Nice pic there. Funny to see Dee training in Flip Flops though.
    lol, she didn't... that pic was right after the session.
  25. New Member
    joeyamma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    249

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    here's a pic of the "Green Apple Gang" at our last "Steel City" ABC session:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Sweet! As was the GAA post wo I'm sure
    So Joe, I know you in the pic and Dee, who are the rest?
    Hg
    brent, megan, brian, me, shaffer, dee, tom

    we had several more people training, including The House,
    but this was the main group that we grabbed a pic with the GAA Torrent.
  26. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1332

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    brent, megan, brian, me, shaffer, dee, tom

    we had several more people training, including The House,
    but this was the main group that we grabbed a pic with the GAA Torrent.
    Cool, thanks. Looking forward to having some Torrent back in my life someday soon.

    Hg
  27. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55304

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Cool, thanks. Looking forward to having some Torrent back in my life someday soon.

    Hg
    This is a switch me having Torrent, instead of you... I feel your pain...
    Last edited by MrDead; 08-22-2008 at 03:36 PM. Reason: spelling
  28. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1332

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    This is a switch me having Torrent, instead of you... I feel your pain...
    Yea I had been using so much of it bro that I felt it was time to deload a little bit. Lost of sugars in that.
  29. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55304

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Yea I had been using so much of it bro that I felt it was time to deload a little bit. Lost of sugars in that.
    I went 4 1/2 months without it... Now, I'm fully enjoying GAA!!!
  30. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1332

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    I went 4 1/2 months without it... Now, I'm fully enjoying GAA!!!
    Bro I couldn't even see certain parts of this forum until I found something today. Big time left out feeling right now.

    Heading home man. See ya'll later.

    Hg
  31. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    913

    Reputation

    Lotta torrent over here.
  32. New Member
    atrain11b's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    208

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    I went 4 1/2 months without it... Now, I'm fully enjoying GAA!!!
    Do you not use Torrent on a cut?
  33. Senior Member
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55304

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    Do you not use Torrent on a cut?
    Nope... Too high in carbs... Especially if you're restricted to 50 grams per day...
  34. New Member
    atrain11b's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    208

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Nope... Too high in carbs... Especially if you're restricted to 50 grams per day...
    I see, will I plan to keep it in there for now. We'll see how it goes, I am not cutting to be show ready, just the waistline so I can rebulk healthier now that I know what I am doing.
  35. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1332

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    I see, will I plan to keep it in there for now. We'll see how it goes, I am not cutting to be show ready, just the waistline so I can rebulk healthier now that I know what I am doing.
    ditto that bro. Yea Torrent on a cut isn't the best thing but when maintaining or bulking it's da bomb! It has a good bit of sugars in it.

    Hg
  36. New Member
    broken's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    whats good in the hood?izza:
  37. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    964

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by broken View Post
    whats good in the hood?izza:
    Why is this pizza emoticon so popular here?
  38. New Member
    broken's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Why is this pizza emoticon so popular here?

    I like using and looking at food while on my contest prep...its how i roll....hahah 16 more day then I can be a pig again!
  39. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    964

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by broken View Post



    I like using and looking at food while on my contest prep...its how i roll....hahah 16 more day then I can be a pig again!
    Someone needs to add an all-you-can-eat chinese buffet emoticon then.
  40. New Member
    Animal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    225

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    Do you not use Torrent on a cut?
    You can, but as you get closer to show time, I would take it out as you can't have the excess carbs.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Legion of Little Helpers in the Gut Keeps Us Alive
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 10:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in