To The Legion...

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    You know it bro. Look out because here we come
    I'm kinda shocked more havent shown up yet... Its still early though! And I think the Legion is confused by boards that arent black and white....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    I'm kinda shocked more havent shown up yet... Its still early though! And I think the Legion is confused by boards that arent black and white....
    Hahaha yea... Gotta say though, the vibe here is solid. Reminds me a lot of the F O R V M...

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Very funny bro. I heard you just lost your Avatar on the Forvm...dohh
    You did? I didn't, who said that?

    That's not cool, just because you have no sense of humor...

    Seriously though, good to see the expanding. Never been here before, so we'll see how it goes.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by NickSP View Post
    You did? I didn't, who said that?

    That's not cool, just because you have no sense of humor...

    Seriously though, good to see the expanding. Never been here before, so we'll see how it goes.
    Welcome to AM, NSP.. Good to see ya.

  5. Same name there as here.:bb3:

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post
    Same name there as here.:bb3:
    How ya doin' AT? Check out the madness over in the FORVM this morning?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    How ya doin' AT? Check out the madness over in the FORVM this morning?
    Yeah man, that's pretty sick what you guys got going on. I'm a little short on cash, but once I find a retailer who carries it, I'm getting one. I mean, the 88 packs alone are sweet, but of course you guys have to go above and beyond and add some sweet prizes along with the can.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post
    Yeah man, that's pretty sick what you guys got going on. I'm a little short on cash, but once I find a retailer who carries it, I'm getting one. I mean, the 88 packs alone are sweet, but of course you guys have to go above and beyond and add some sweet prizes along with the can.
    I'm gonna try to score of them limited edition Animal skullcaps myself...

  9. Following Universal all over the web, member of the F O R V M and others

  10. Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    Following Universal all over the web, member of the F O R V M and others
    Yo AT, wassup? Got tired of the other forums?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Yo AT, wassup? Got tired of the other forums?
    Well, there is one where certain people fail to see the quality of Universal and the fact that they can't just give the company away.

    However, still very loyal to the FORVM, and this place seems real nice as well.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    Well, there is one where certain people fail to see the quality of Universal and the fact that they can't just give the company away.

    However, still very loyal to the FORVM, and this place seems real nice as well.

    I think I know what FORVM that was... That Broc(ton) guy (me) put something about loyalty LOL

    Welcome Atrain! this place is neat you can put crap in your post likeizza: which i wouldnt mind some of...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    I think I know what FORVM that was... That Broc(ton) guy (me) put something about loyalty LOL

    Welcome Atrain! this place is neat you can put crap in your post likeizza: which i wouldnt mind some of...
    Aww, your Broc, it all makes sense now.

    Good to be at another place with the family

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    I think I know what FORVM that was... That Broc(ton) guy (me) put something about loyalty LOL

    Welcome Atrain! this place is neat you can put crap in your post likeizza: which i wouldnt mind some of...
    You just made me extra hungry with that post. Ok time to go get a meal in.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    You just made me extra hungry with that post. Ok time to go get a meal in.
    I'm just glad I can eat that, right now...izza::burg::donut:

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    I'm just glad I can eat that, right now...izza::burg::donut:

    Who doesnt love to eat?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Yo AT, wassup? Got tired of the other forums?
    Yeah man..too much crap for me to put up with on bb.com, that's why I like it here.

    I enjoy the forvm as well..I need to be more active there, it's a great place.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post
    Yeah man..too much crap for me to put up with on bb.com, that's why I like it here.

    I enjoy the forvm as well..I need to be more active there, it's a great place.
    It's big and it's easy to get lost.
  19. I'm here!


    I'm late but present. Did Mr. Dead drink all the Torrent samples already? Dang....


    Hg
  20. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I'm late but present. Did Mr. Dead drink all the Torrent samples already? Dang....


    Hg
    I left ya one or two...

  21. Torrent samples will be a great addition to ABCs IMHO.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Torrent samples will be a great addition to ABCs IMHO.
    That's a good point... Samples of Pump pre and samples of Torrent post...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    I left ya one or two...
    Tanx



    Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Torrent samples will be a great addition to ABCs IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    That's a good point... Samples of Pump pre and samples of Torrent post...
    Agreed, it's an excellent way to introduce the awesome Universal product lines to those who come to an ABC and haven't tried any yet.

    Hg

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Tanx








    Agreed, it's an excellent way to introduce the awesome Universal product lines to those who come to an ABC and haven't tried any yet.

    Hg
    Let's talk to Big E and NG about this...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Let's talk to Big E and NG about this...

    Will do.

    Hg

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Let's talk to Big E and NG about this...
    Tell 'em its HG and yohead approved.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Tell 'em its HG and yohead approved.
    Dont' forget Mr. Dead...

  28. Already sent off to the big wheels fellas. Hopefully it will take off. It's a great idea.

    Hg

  29. Standing and representing! Just waiting on the mailman to bring one of those big 88's and I'll be :bruce3:

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    Who doesnt love to eat?
    I know I do, God I hate cutting. Only a few more weeks of this then back to growing.
  31. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    I know I do, God I hate cutting. Only a few more weeks of this then back to growing.
    I feel ya on that one... How's that coming, anyhow...?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Dont' forget Mr. Dead...
    and Animal Rep

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    I feel ya on that one... How's that coming, anyhow...?
    Coming along very well actually. Getting great reults. Dragging ass from time to time, but getting to done none to less.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Coming along very well actually. Getting great reults. Dragging ass from time to time, but getting to done none to less.
    Iced black coffee...? Helped me, when I was draggin'...

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    and Animal Rep
    NG says they are under way fellas. Just needs a bit of time to happen.

    Hg

  36. A true company making true products.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHeadGuy View Post
    A true company making true products.
    100% guranteed everytime

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Iced black coffee...? Helped me, when I was draggin'...
    Animal Cuts and Zero G help me through my days. I live for stimulants-lol.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    NG says they are under way fellas. Just needs a bit of time to happen.

    Hg
    NG is a very reliable guy, so if he says they are underway then they should be ready in no time

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Let's talk to Big E and NG about this...
    we rocked some GAA at the last Pittsburgh ABC (thanks to E and NG).
    if you look at the gallery pics, there's one of a bunch of us trying it...
    the "Green Apple Gang" haha
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Legion of Little Helpers in the Gut Keeps Us Alive
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 11:01 PM
Log in
Log in