Any news on Lean-Cut?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i could have sworn i saw someone say the batch is being tested and expect it around valentines....which is tomorrow, fingers crossed

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
say what!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i could have sworn i saw someone say the batch is being tested and expect it around valentines....which is tomorrow, fingers crossed
Yup! I heard second week of feb. hopefully tomm is up for sale :) I need it by next week

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intro sale I hope too

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Judging by the Facebook page it looks like the talk is within 2 weeks. Maybe it will be tomorrow...who knows ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope its today. Monday is my deadline lol. Fingers crossed.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope its today. Monday is my deadline lol. Fingers crossed.
Oh you're setting our deadlines now?? :p

Well you guys heard the man. Get to it!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh you're setting our deadlines now?? :p

Well you guys heard the man. Get to it!
Lol yup! Nah, but I went to your website and lean-cut is up for sale but for $89.50. Where's the intro sale? :-( I want more than 15% lol. Yes I am demanding hehe

image-1059822751.jpg

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They were answered already lol. Unless I copy and past what they put? Hehe
That's fine, and a little improv doesn't hurt lol.
It's going to a random drawing. The more the merrier!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's fine, and a little improv doesn't hurt lol.
It's going to a random drawing. The more the merrier!
Flex just pm me that extra discount. I'm ready to order ;-)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex just pm me that extra discount. I'm ready to order ;-)
Lol...still showing out of stock man. Clear your inbox though! I need to talk to you....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol...still showing out of stock man. Clear your inbox though! I need to talk to you....
Darn it lol. It's clear. Let me know if you still can't get through

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i too want this product but i have a month or two so i'll have to be patient

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pre Order Sale

Lol yup! Nah, but I went to your website and lean-cut is up for sale but for $89.50. Where's the intro sale? :-( I want more than 15% lol. Yes I am demanding hehe

View attachment 74917
If you are registered at ANDRO FACTORY you will get an email in the next few days for 30 percent off presale orders. Spread the word. Its going out in a few days.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are registered at ANDRO FACTORY you will get an email in the next few days for 30 percent off presale orders. Spread the word. Its going out in a few days.
Roger that sir

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might?! You mean will? Lol jk.... it would be cool if you did ;)
Lol. There's a 85% chance I will. How does that sound? ;-)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Lol. There's a 85% chance I will. How does that sound? ;-)
Woohoo!!! I like those odds! AF Thanks You! :)

If theres any questions for log or cycle info. Please by all means sir!

I wont be far behind you on a log. :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woohoo!!! I like those odds! AF Thanks You! :)

If theres any questions for log or cycle info. Please by all means sir!

I wont be far behind you on a log. :)
Lol I felt that excitement. Yea once I receive, well order the Lean-Cuts ill put up the log.

Sounds good my man.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's good? I need that good good. Any solid news yet?

jev871

jev871

Awards
I have been waiting for this stuff for a while.. I want to buy at least one of each.. but no word yet on the release.

On a side note is there a discount code for bulk up? I want to try that too..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been waiting for this stuff for a while.. I want to buy at least one of each.. but no word yet on the release.

On a side note is there a discount code for bulk up? I want to try that too..
Patience, patience...if you're signed up for the newsletter you'll get the pre order offer for Lean Cut.
On another note...maybe I can get you a discount code in exchange for a review for Bulk Up?

jev871

jev871

Awards
Patience, patience...if you're signed up for the newsletter you'll get the pre order offer for Lean Cut.
On another note...maybe I can get you a discount code in exchange for a review for Bulk Up?
I would be happy to review it. I am planing on running bulk up for 4 weeks and add in lean and focus. 4-8 weeks

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
I hope Lean Cut comes out soon. I think I'm gonna run it starting mid April or May to prepare myself for the Summer

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
You can have your hands on it well in time before mid April.
Good, I signed up for the website so Im hoping the discount code will be good. I'm also interested in bulk - up but it's pretty expensive even with the buy one get one half off. Ill try it eventually

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Good, I signed up for the website so Im hoping the discount code will be good. I'm also interested in bulk - up but it's pretty expensive even with the buy one get one half off. Ill try it eventually
Perhaps I can relay interest to the boss that this pre-sale discount could prove worthy if it also applied to the stacking of our new products as well. :35:

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I can relay interest to the boss that this pre-sale discount could prove worthy if it also applied to the stacking of our new products as well. :35:
I would highly appreciate that. For my first cycle I would prefer to avoid a methylated compound, and Bulk Up seems really interesting, I especially like the idea of built in hair loss support. If you could arrange a nice discount for a stack of Lean Cut and Bulk Up I would strongly consider buying both, but most likely run them separately.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I would highly appreciate that. For my first cycle I would prefer to avoid a methylated compound, and Bulk Up seems really interesting, I especially like the idea of built in hair loss support. If you could arrange a nice discount for a stack of Lean Cut and Bulk Up I would strongly consider buying both, but most likely run them separately.
Confirmed. Any amount bought in anyway will receive 30% presale discount.

Fill your boots.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Confirmed. Any amount bought in anyway will receive 30% presale discount.

Fill your boots.
Does this stack with the buy one get one half off?? please tell me it does , that would be glorious.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
LEAN-CUT anf FOCUS are in production now I know it has taken a while to get these products out but with all of the new testing requirements- if you do it correctly it is a 4 week process to go through all of the tests. Be grateful ANDRO FACTORY take the time to insure all of the actives are a minimum of 97 percent pure and that we run all the necessary GMP require testing.

Thank you for your patience guys and your dedication and support to the highest quality designer steroids

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
LEAN-CUT anf FOCUS are in production now I know it has taken a while to get these products out but with all of the new testing requirements- if you do it correctly it is a 4 week process to go through all of the tests. Be grateful ANDRO FACTORY take the time to insure all of the actives are a minimum of 97 percent pure and that we run all the necessary GMP require testing.

Thank you for your patience guys and your dedication and support to the highest quality designer steroids
Been wondering what was up with the release. Good to have an update on it. So, since these started to be produced at the end of Jan, + 4 weeks of testing, does that mean we get to have FOCUS at the begining of March?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been wondering what was up with the release. Good to have an update on it. So, since these started to be produced at the end of Jan, + 4 weeks of testing, does that mean we get to have FOCUS at the begining of March?
i hope so....the lean cut and focus stack would be killer for a spring time run

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this stack with the buy one get one half off?? please tell me it does , that would be glorious.
Keep dreaming bud, lol!
LEAN-CUT anf FOCUS are in production now I know it has taken a while to get these products out but with all of the new testing requirements- if you do it correctly it is a 4 week process to go through all of the tests. Be grateful ANDRO FACTORY take the time to insure all of the actives are a minimum of 97 percent pure and that we run all the necessary GMP require testing.Thank you for your patience guys and your dedication and support to the highest quality designer steroids
You must not be talking to me. I'm anything but patient ;)Now pop some Focus and start pumping these bad boys out!
I'll get you a definite answer this week my friend.
i hope so....the lean cut and focus stack would be killer for a spring time run
And the perfect ender to my cut cycle :)

Thatguy_603

Awards
I'd love to add some lean cut to the end of my halo/tren stack . Would be awesome.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to add some lean cut to the end of my halo/tren stack . Would be awesome.
Yeah it would help solidify your gains but ensure a solid PCT considering the suppression from the other compounds.