Any news on Lean-Cut?

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I've been signed to your news letters. I tried again and it said already subd. Weird
    Lol...figures..either way you have it but I will prompt the boss about this issue amoung some subscribers and have it fixed. All areas will iron themselves out now that bottles are in production and the rush is settling some.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

    Lol...figures..either way you have it but I will prompt the boss about this issue amoung some subscribers and have it fixed. All areas will iron themselves out now that bottles are in production and the rush is settling some.
    I appreciate it. Can't wait to get shredded. Hmmmm the possibilities on stacking this
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

    Lol...figures..either way you have it but I will prompt the boss about this issue amoung some subscribers and have it fixed. All areas will iron themselves out now that bottles are in production and the rush is settling some.
    I Made a thread on toco being in three of your products and wondering how much is in them. Would like to know how much exactly if possible. Here's the link;
    Andro Factory CP+R system and toco?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I Made a thread on toco being in three of your products and wondering how much is in them. Would like to know how much exactly if possible. Here's the link;
    Andro Factory CP+R system and toco?
    Sorry bro, my apologies but for now it's being kept under the radar like most proprietary blends. Perhaps in the future?..I dont know..... but what I was told is "Yes, its proprietary, but a good amount!"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

    Sorry bro, my apologies but for now it's being kept under the radar like most proprietary blends. Perhaps in the future?..I dont know..... but what I was told is "Yes, its proprietary, but a good amount!"

    It's cool bro I understand. Ill take your word for it.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  6. Is it bad when all the AF reps are spending their own money on the new products?? Lol.I just consider it love. Strong love.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  7. When you register you can request getting a newsletter there. The code is PRESALE 99 30% Off of LEAN-CUT and FOCUS.
  8. 30% off LEAN-CUT & FOCUS


    Wow!! Presales are going insane. Looks like people are stocking up for the year with the huge Presale pricing.... There are guys ordering 10 bottles. They must be planning to stack it with everything moving forward for the rest of time Smart.

    PRESALE99

    30% off LEAN-CUT & FOCUS

    https://www.*****************/product-p/focus.htm

    https://www.*****************/product-p/lean-cut.htm

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Wow!! Presales are going insane. Looks like people are stocking up for the year with the huge Presale pricing.... There are guys ordering 10 bottles. They must be planning to stack it with everything moving forward for the rest of time Smart.

    PRESALE99

    30% off LEAN-CUT & FOCUS

    https://www.*****************/product-p/focus.htm

    https://www.*****************/product-p/lean-cut.htm
    Awsome!!!!

  10. How would this compare to Androlean?

    Androlean v3 6pills-11DHEA=200mg
    7DHEA=200mg
    Lean-cut 1 pill= 11DHEA=33mg
    7DHEA=33mg
    6pills will equal 198 which is equivalent to androleans 200mg per dose.

    I could be wrong. Would one capsule match 6 softgels?

    Trying to run it effectively. I know your product has other goodies as well
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  11. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    How would this compare to Androlean?

    Androlean v3 6pills-11DHEA=200mg
    7DHEA=200mg
    Lean-cut 1 pill= 11DHEA=33mg
    7DHEA=33mg
    6pills will equal 198 which is equivalent to androleans 200mg per dose.

    I could be wrong. Would one capsule match 6 softgels?

    Trying to run it effectively. I know your product has other goodies as well

    I understand your approach here but doing a comparison mathematically may be skewed and is where Androfactory hopes it's consumers have faith in their new enhanced delivery. As quoted recently from "the boss"

    "We have made a few changes to our once- a-day technology with the intent to extend the daily disbursement and the bio availability.

    We have enabled the help of high quality, industry respected formulators from our new manufacturing facilities; with their knowledge and experience we have again improved the delivery of our products."


    The Peceol and Tween 80 really crank up gastrointestinal absorption and along with the other tweeks made, a lower mg per mg is possible and condensing it down into 1 capsule was felt to be a convenient alternative.

    So to sum it up, with this new technology 1 capsule is single dosing and 2 capsules is double dosing. Similair to single dosing or double dosing any competitors product.



    Hope this helps answer your question.

    And lastly, my intent here is not to defame a competitors product nor even do a comparison. It is just for Androfactory consumers to have faith, give our products a whirl if you choose, and provide real life feedback and reviews...good or bad.

    Thanks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

    I understand your approach here but doing a comparison mathematically may be skewed and is where Androfactory hopes it's consumers have faith in their new enhanced delivery. As quoted recently from "the boss"

    "We have made a few changes to our once- a-day technology with the intent to extend the daily disbursement and the bio availability.

    We have enabled the help of high quality, industry respected formulators from our new manufacturing facilities; with their knowledge and experience we have again improved the delivery of our products."

    The Peceol and Tween 80 really crank up gastrointestinal absorption and along with the other tweeks made, a lower mg per mg is possible and condensing it down into 1 capsule was felt to be a convenient alternative.

    So to sum it up, with this new technology 1 capsule is single dosing and 2 capsules is double dosing. Similair to single dosing or double dosing any competitors product.

    Hope this helps answer your question.

    And lastly, my intent here is not to defame a competitors product nor even do a comparison. It is just for Androfactory consumers to have faith, give our products a whirl if you choose, and provide real life feedback and reviews...good or bad.

    Thanks
    I appreciate your response. I'm def giving it a try and I'm trusting u guys. Ima go for an 8 week cycle with this. I might double dose the last 4 weeks depending how the first 4 go

    Btw I've been trying to hit up fl3x. Tell him to hit me up please if u can get in contact with him
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  13. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I appreciate your response. I'm def giving it a try and I'm trusting u guys. Ima go for an 8 week cycle with this. I might double dose the last 4 weeks depending how the first 4 go

    Btw I've been trying to hit up fl3x. Tell him to hit me up please if u can get in contact with him
    Roger that....and good approach BTW.

    I'll rattle Flex's cage and wake him up.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

    Roger that....and good approach BTW.

    I'll rattle Flex's cage and wake him up.
    Lol cool. I appreciate it
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

    Roger that....and good approach BTW.

    I'll rattle Flex's cage and wake him up.
    Yeah ruffle some feathers...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Wow!! Presales are going insane. Looks like people are stocking up for the year with the huge Presale pricing.... There are guys ordering 10 bottles. They must be planning to stack it with everything moving forward for the rest of time Smart.

    PRESALE99

    30% off LEAN-CUT & FOCUS

    https://www.*****************/product-p/focus.htm

    https://www.*****************/product-p/lean-cut.htm

    So when will it be released as the newletter states Pre order start Feb 12th and product will arrive feb 24th .. Since both dates are in the past what do you expect now ?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    So when will it be released as the newletter states Pre order start Feb 12th and product will arrive feb 24th .. Since both dates are in the past what do you expect now ?
    From my understanding it's on or about Mar 15 to be available. There were delays...which isn't unusual when waiting on raws and testing.

  18. Someone call my name??
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Someone call my name??
    Yes I did sleepy head. I shot u an email
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. Scratch that fl3x u woke up to my email. Made me smile :-) lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Scratch that fl3x u woke up to my email. Made me smile :-) lol
    You make me smile <3
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  22. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    You make me smile <3
    Just make sure u home at 3pm. I just ordered some flowers for u
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Just make sure u home at 3pm. I just ordered some flowers for u
    Blushing
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    From my understanding it's on or about Mar 15 to be available. There were delays...which isn't unusual when waiting on raws and testing.

    I understand delays I didnt understand why an email sent yesterday was incorrect that was my only question. But glad to see its coming out and at a great price

  25. did i just click into a love triangle?
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any news on bulk Milk Thistle?
    By TheNinja in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 04:03 PM
  2. any ph for leaning/cutting?
    By ryaroberts in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 07:39 PM
  3. any suggestions on my cutting diet
    By keater824 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 11:00 AM
Log in
Log in