Any news on Lean-Cut? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Any news on Lean-Cut?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Confirmed. Any amount bought in anyway will receive 30% presale discount.

Fill your boots.
    Does this stack with the buy one get one half off?? please tell me it does , that would be glorious.

2. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

LEAN-CUT anf FOCUS are in production now I know it has taken a while to get these products out but with all of the new testing requirements- if you do it correctly it is a 4 week process to go through all of the tests. Be grateful ANDRO FACTORY take the time to insure all of the actives are a minimum of 97 percent pure and that we run all the necessary GMP require testing.

Thank you for your patience guys and your dedication and support to the highest quality designer steroids
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    LEAN-CUT anf FOCUS are in production now I know it has taken a while to get these products out but with all of the new testing requirements- if you do it correctly it is a 4 week process to go through all of the tests. Be grateful ANDRO FACTORY take the time to insure all of the actives are a minimum of 97 percent pure and that we run all the necessary GMP require testing.

Thank you for your patience guys and your dedication and support to the highest quality designer steroids
    Been wondering what was up with the release. Good to have an update on it. So, since these started to be produced at the end of Jan, + 4 weeks of testing, does that mean we get to have FOCUS at the begining of March?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Been wondering what was up with the release. Good to have an update on it. So, since these started to be produced at the end of Jan, + 4 weeks of testing, does that mean we get to have FOCUS at the begining of March?
    i hope so....the lean cut and focus stack would be killer for a spring time run
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

Yes it would be sir
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Does this stack with the buy one get one half off?? please tell me it does , that would be glorious.
    Keep dreaming bud, lol!
    LEAN-CUT anf FOCUS are in production now I know it has taken a while to get these products out but with all of the new testing requirements- if you do it correctly it is a 4 week process to go through all of the tests. Be grateful ANDRO FACTORY take the time to insure all of the actives are a minimum of 97 percent pure and that we run all the necessary GMP require testing.Thank you for your patience guys and your dedication and support to the highest quality designer steroids
    You must not be talking to me. I'm anything but patient Now pop some Focus and start pumping these bad boys out!
    I'll get you a definite answer this week my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    And the perfect ender to my cut cycle
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A reminder to all once this is available and you can patiently wait...take advantage of this....save $$$

Register at ANDRO FACTORY for 30% off
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'd love to add some lean cut to the end of my halo/tren stack . Would be awesome.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    I'd love to add some lean cut to the end of my halo/tren stack . Would be awesome.
    Yeah it would help solidify your gains but ensure a solid PCT considering the suppression from the other compounds.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah it would help solidify your gains but ensure a solid PCT considering the suppression from the other compounds.
    Any news on when it should release?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

What is so special about 11 DHEA? Probably a stupid question but 7 keto dhea is usually pretty cheap so Im guessing the 11 DHEA is the "main" ingredient of Lean Cut?

Edit: did some research. is 11 DHEA the same thing as 11 Oxo?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Never mind, read the write up. The pre order code from Facebook isnt working. I tried to pre order some so I can stash it and run it when im 21, just in case this goes the way of Androlean and ends up costing $250 a bottle if it gets discontinued or banned.

The site says the code "preorders99" expired February 12, but it was posted yesterday
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Never mind, read the write up. The pre order code from Facebook isnt working. I tried to pre order some so I can stash it and run it when im 21, just in case this goes the way of Androlean and ends up costing $250 a bottle if it gets discontinued or banned.

The site says the code "preorders99" expired February 12, but it was posted yesterday
    I noticed this too. I'll look into it and figure out what's going on.

Also I doubt this will end up going the way of Androlean. There are certain things PP sold that we do not that drew that attention on them.
    It is a great product and I'm excited to see it come back!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I noticed this too. I'll look into it and figure out what's going on.

Also I doubt this will end up going the way of Androlean. There are certain things PP sold that we do not that drew that attention on them.
    It is a great product and I'm excited to see it come back!
    Yeah it looks like a good cutting agent, please let me know when the code works so I can get my pre order in.
  15. Advanced Member

Yeah it looks like a good cutting agent, please let me know when the code works so I can get my pre order in.
    It seems to be working for me now when I add it to what is in my cart.

I'm just waiting on them to release the supplement facts for FOCUS and LEAN first; I want to see exactly what I might be buying before I actualy spend any of my money.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

It seems to be working for me now when I add it to what is in my cart.

I'm just waiting on them to release the supplement facts for FOCUS and LEAN first; I want to see exactly what I might be buying before I actualy spend any of my money.
    Check the write ups. Lean is 7 DHEA and 11 DHEA, same as androlean v3. I'm assuming focus is androdrive.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

A lot of good reading on the blog too.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Check the write ups. Lean is 7 DHEA and 11 DHEA, same as androlean v3. I'm assuming focus is androdrive.
    ive got a feeling that this is what androlean fans will be turning to once the logs start going....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

ive got a feeling that this is what androlean fans will be turning to once the logs start going....
    I would assume so.price is good too only about 125 for 2 bottles. Hopefully 2 is enough for 6 weeks
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I would assume so.price is good too only about 125 for 2 bottles. Hopefully 2 is enough for 6 weeks
    Lean cut is def something to add to a cycle for a nice cut. The write-up looks good. I can't wait for the release
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

I wanna thank all for their patience on the release of our new products.It'll be worth the wait!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I wanna thank all for their patience on the release of our new products.It'll be worth the wait!
    Bump on some info hehe.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  23. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

LEAN-CUT and FOCUS update.

Manufacturing update; we did our test run today with the new formula that has a stronger delivery system and only requires one liquid cap instead of three soft gels the test run went excellent and we are in production. We should have these products in hand by the 15th of March that is less than 10 days away we have begun pre sales and if you are signed up to our newsletter you have received a special discount coupon code that you can use now. Product will ship on or about March 15th. Just in time for spring break.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

LEAN-CUT and FOCUS update.

Manufacturing update; we did our test run today with the new formula that has a stronger delivery system and only requires one liquid cap instead of three soft gels the test run went excellent and we are in production. We should have these products in hand by the 15th of March that is less than 10 days away we have begun pre sales and if you are signed up to our newsletter you have received a special discount coupon code that you can use now. Product will ship on or about March 15th. Just in time for spring break.
    Great news here. Im excited. But one problem. I never got any promo code. I checked my email spam folder as well. I also went to your site and it showed 0 in stock. I want in on that pre-sale.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

Great news here. Im excited. But one problem. I never got any promo code. I checked my email spam folder as well. I also went to your site and it showed 0 in stock. I need to purchase the pre-sale orders.
    Same here..no email
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jev871 View Post
    Same here..no email
    I'm on top of this and will get back to you shortly. Our apologies but things have been hectic as the boss has been swamped lately, dedicating most time on getting the new products on the shelf which first entailed testing and analysis before bottling.

But as quoted above "15 March" you can add it to your cart.

Anyhow, more to follow on the coupon code...and again we ask for your patience but you will not miss out.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

consider me patiently waiting
    www.lgsciences.com
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Email just sent out with presale 30% off code plus supplement facts now posted here:

LEAN-CUT Supplement Facts
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

yup. got it
    www.lgsciences.com
  30. New Member

[QUOTE=Cordeen;3883786]Email just sent out with presale 30% off code)

Can't find where on Androfactor y's site to sign up for newsletter. Can you pm me the promo code too?
  31. New Member

Okay, I found it (hard to find on the mobile site) and registered. I would like to go ahead and order a couple of products, but am waiting on the promo code. Any idea if it'll come before the release date?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Email just sent out with presale 30% off code plus supplement facts now posted here:

LEAN-CUT Supplement Facts
    I ain't get no email.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

I ain't get no email.
    Go to our website as seen in my sig and lower left hand corner of home page you enter your email to subscribe. Let me know if it works for you.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Ok here's the promo code but for those of you that did subscribe be sure to also check your junk mail in case it went there because it contains more info than just the code. And those that did not subscribe it's in your best interest so you're on top of future promos, new releases, discounts, etc.

Again, go to our website as seen in my sig and lower left hand corner of home page you enter your email to subscribe.

New products available March 15.

Lastly, type in PREORDERS99 at checkout for your 30% off.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Go to our website as seen in my sig and lower left hand corner of home page you enter your email to subscribe. Let me know if it works for you.
    I've been signed to your news letters. I tried again and it said already subd. Weird
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

I've been signed to your news letters. I tried again and it said already subd. Weird
    Lol...figures..either way you have it but I will prompt the boss about this issue amoung some subscribers and have it fixed. All areas will iron themselves out now that bottles are in production and the rush is settling some.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Lol...figures..either way you have it but I will prompt the boss about this issue amoung some subscribers and have it fixed. All areas will iron themselves out now that bottles are in production and the rush is settling some.
    I appreciate it. Can't wait to get shredded. Hmmmm the possibilities on stacking this
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I Made a thread on toco being in three of your products and wondering how much is in them. Would like to know how much exactly if possible. Here's the link;
    Andro Factory CP+R system and toco?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

I Made a thread on toco being in three of your products and wondering how much is in them. Would like to know how much exactly if possible. Here's the link;
    Andro Factory CP+R system and toco?
    Sorry bro, my apologies but for now it's being kept under the radar like most proprietary blends. Perhaps in the future?..I dont know..... but what I was told is "Yes, its proprietary, but a good amount!"
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Sorry bro, my apologies but for now it's being kept under the radar like most proprietary blends. Perhaps in the future?..I dont know..... but what I was told is "Yes, its proprietary, but a good amount!"

It's cool bro I understand. Ill take your word for it.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any news on bulk Milk Thistle?
    By TheNinja in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 02:03 PM
  2. any ph for leaning/cutting?
    By ryaroberts in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13