Any news on Lean-Cut?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. I have been waiting for this stuff for a while.. I want to buy at least one of each.. but no word yet on the release.

On a side note is there a discount code for bulk up? I want to try that too..
    CHAOS AND PAIN AMBASSADOR!!
    Use the code Jev20 for 20% of you order at chaosandpain.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by jev871 View Post
    I have been waiting for this stuff for a while.. I want to buy at least one of each.. but no word yet on the release.

On a side note is there a discount code for bulk up? I want to try that too..
    Patience, patience...if you're signed up for the newsletter you'll get the pre order offer for Lean Cut.
    On another note...maybe I can get you a discount code in exchange for a review for Bulk Up?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

Patience, patience...if you're signed up for the newsletter you'll get the pre order offer for Lean Cut.
    On another note...maybe I can get you a discount code in exchange for a review for Bulk Up?
    I would be happy to review it. I am planing on running bulk up for 4 weeks and add in lean and focus. 4-8 weeks
    CHAOS AND PAIN AMBASSADOR!!
    Use the code Jev20 for 20% of you order at chaosandpain.com

4. I hope Lean Cut comes out soon. I think I'm gonna run it starting mid April or May to prepare myself for the Summer

5. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    I hope Lean Cut comes out soon. I think I'm gonna run it starting mid April or May to prepare myself for the Summer
    You can have your hands on it well in time before mid April.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    You can have your hands on it well in time before mid April.
    Good, I signed up for the website so Im hoping the discount code will be good. I'm also interested in bulk - up but it's pretty expensive even with the buy one get one half off. Ill try it eventually

7. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Good, I signed up for the website so Im hoping the discount code will be good. I'm also interested in bulk - up but it's pretty expensive even with the buy one get one half off. Ill try it eventually
    Perhaps I can relay interest to the boss that this pre-sale discount could prove worthy if it also applied to the stacking of our new products as well.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Perhaps I can relay interest to the boss that this pre-sale discount could prove worthy if it also applied to the stacking of our new products as well.
    I would highly appreciate that. For my first cycle I would prefer to avoid a methylated compound, and Bulk Up seems really interesting, I especially like the idea of built in hair loss support. If you could arrange a nice discount for a stack of Lean Cut and Bulk Up I would strongly consider buying both, but most likely run them separately.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

I would highly appreciate that. For my first cycle I would prefer to avoid a methylated compound, and Bulk Up seems really interesting, I especially like the idea of built in hair loss support. If you could arrange a nice discount for a stack of Lean Cut and Bulk Up I would strongly consider buying both, but most likely run them separately.
    Confirmed. Any amount bought in anyway will receive 30% presale discount.

Fill your boots.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

Fill your boots.
    Wow thats an awsome deal!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

Fill your boots.
    Does this stack with the buy one get one half off?? please tell me it does , that would be glorious.

12. LEAN-CUT anf FOCUS are in production now I know it has taken a while to get these products out but with all of the new testing requirements- if you do it correctly it is a 4 week process to go through all of the tests. Be grateful ANDRO FACTORY take the time to insure all of the actives are a minimum of 97 percent pure and that we run all the necessary GMP require testing.

Thank you for your patience guys and your dedication and support to the highest quality designer steroids

13. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    LEAN-CUT anf FOCUS are in production now I know it has taken a while to get these products out but with all of the new testing requirements- if you do it correctly it is a 4 week process to go through all of the tests. Be grateful ANDRO FACTORY take the time to insure all of the actives are a minimum of 97 percent pure and that we run all the necessary GMP require testing.

Thank you for your patience guys and your dedication and support to the highest quality designer steroids
    Been wondering what was up with the release. Good to have an update on it. So, since these started to be produced at the end of Jan, + 4 weeks of testing, does that mean we get to have FOCUS at the begining of March?

14. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Been wondering what was up with the release. Good to have an update on it. So, since these started to be produced at the end of Jan, + 4 weeks of testing, does that mean we get to have FOCUS at the begining of March?
    i hope so....the lean cut and focus stack would be killer for a spring time run
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

15. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

Yes it would be sir
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

16. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Does this stack with the buy one get one half off?? please tell me it does , that would be glorious.
    Keep dreaming bud, lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    LEAN-CUT anf FOCUS are in production now I know it has taken a while to get these products out but with all of the new testing requirements- if you do it correctly it is a 4 week process to go through all of the tests. Be grateful ANDRO FACTORY take the time to insure all of the actives are a minimum of 97 percent pure and that we run all the necessary GMP require testing.Thank you for your patience guys and your dedication and support to the highest quality designer steroids
    You must not be talking to me. I'm anything but patient Now pop some Focus and start pumping these bad boys out!
    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    I'll get you a definite answer this week my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    And the perfect ender to my cut cycle

17. A reminder to all once this is available and you can patiently wait...take advantage of this....save $$$

Register at ANDRO FACTORY for 30% off

18. I'd love to add some lean cut to the end of my halo/tren stack . Would be awesome.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    I'd love to add some lean cut to the end of my halo/tren stack . Would be awesome.
    Yeah it would help solidify your gains but ensure a solid PCT considering the suppression from the other compounds.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

Yeah it would help solidify your gains but ensure a solid PCT considering the suppression from the other compounds.
    Any news on when it should release?

21. What is so special about 11 DHEA? Probably a stupid question but 7 keto dhea is usually pretty cheap so Im guessing the 11 DHEA is the "main" ingredient of Lean Cut?

Edit: did some research. is 11 DHEA the same thing as 11 Oxo?

22. Never mind, read the write up. The pre order code from Facebook isnt working. I tried to pre order some so I can stash it and run it when im 21, just in case this goes the way of Androlean and ends up costing $250 a bottle if it gets discontinued or banned.

The site says the code "preorders99" expired February 12, but it was posted yesterday

23. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Never mind, read the write up. The pre order code from Facebook isnt working. I tried to pre order some so I can stash it and run it when im 21, just in case this goes the way of Androlean and ends up costing $250 a bottle if it gets discontinued or banned.

The site says the code "preorders99" expired February 12, but it was posted yesterday
    I noticed this too. I'll look into it and figure out what's going on.

Also I doubt this will end up going the way of Androlean. There are certain things PP sold that we do not that drew that attention on them.
    It is a great product and I'm excited to see it come back!

24. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I noticed this too. I'll look into it and figure out what's going on.

Also I doubt this will end up going the way of Androlean. There are certain things PP sold that we do not that drew that attention on them.
    It is a great product and I'm excited to see it come back!
    Yeah it looks like a good cutting agent, please let me know when the code works so I can get my pre order in.

25. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Yeah it looks like a good cutting agent, please let me know when the code works so I can get my pre order in.
    It seems to be working for me now when I add it to what is in my cart.

I'm just waiting on them to release the supplement facts for FOCUS and LEAN first; I want to see exactly what I might be buying before I actualy spend any of my money.

26. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post

It seems to be working for me now when I add it to what is in my cart.

I'm just waiting on them to release the supplement facts for FOCUS and LEAN first; I want to see exactly what I might be buying before I actualy spend any of my money.
    Check the write ups. Lean is 7 DHEA and 11 DHEA, same as androlean v3. I'm assuming focus is androdrive.

27. A lot of good reading on the blog too.

28. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

Check the write ups. Lean is 7 DHEA and 11 DHEA, same as androlean v3. I'm assuming focus is androdrive.
    ive got a feeling that this is what androlean fans will be turning to once the logs start going....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

ive got a feeling that this is what androlean fans will be turning to once the logs start going....
    I would assume so.price is good too only about 125 for 2 bottles. Hopefully 2 is enough for 6 weeks

30. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

I would assume so.price is good too only about 125 for 2 bottles. Hopefully 2 is enough for 6 weeks
    Lean cut is def something to add to a cycle for a nice cut. The write-up looks good. I can't wait for the release
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any news on bulk Milk Thistle?
    By TheNinja in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 03:03 PM
  2. any ph for leaning/cutting?
    By ryaroberts in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 06:39 PM