New idea for you guys

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I was eating my post workout oatmeal today with my usual 2 packs of splenda to add a little taste. I have a challenge for you: Oatmeal flavor packs! What about calorie-free maple and cinnamon, apple, cinnamon buns, raspberry... Hmmmm. I'd be all over this.

Just a thought. Hopefully you guys will use it ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Dude JJ, that is an awesome idea!!

Although, oats are pretty much healthy already --- I dunno how much I consider them "cheat", however it is DEF something to think about.

Thanks so much man!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem. I was just looking for a splenda replacement. It's not a cheat that I was thinking of, but a staple calorie free mix for my plain oatmeal.

lilanimal

Awards
i use tp flavor packs, they work sweet.....But thats a good idea too.

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
i hate to break the bad news.. they have them out already in maple flavor but they r somewhat expensive for as much oatmeal as i eat.. now if annabolic innovations could make different flavors and sell it in almost bulk like with many servings then id be all over it

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am confussed.

Are you saying you want flavored oatmeal or flaoving for oatmeal?

We already have liquid flavoring which is splenda and flavor.

Infact one of our reps just told me he used 3 drops in his oats this AM and it was GREAT!

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am confussed.

Infact one of our reps just told me he used 3 drops in his oats this AM and it was GREAT!

CROWLER
hmmmm....the banana flavor might be good in oatmeal. Will have to try that sometime....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am confussed.

CROWLER
Well, maybe some kind of small dehydrated apples, etc.. alost calorie free, you know, just like the Quaker. I gotta jump on those flavor packs though.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey John,

Thanks for the reply.

I still am not understanding. You are looking for what?

Dehydrated apples?

Flavored oats?

Flavoring to add to your oats?

Thanks

CROWLER

lilanimal

Awards
im telling u tp banana creme in oats taste banging.... mayb mae flvor with out aspateme in it..... natural flavors.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im telling u tp banana creme in oats taste banging.... mayb mae flvor with out aspateme in it..... natural flavors.
Even though they are sponsers... dont go pimping another companies products, in AI's forum.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey John,

Thanks for the reply.

I still am not understanding. You are looking for what?

Dehydrated apples?

Flavored oats?

Flavoring to add to your oats?

Thanks

CROWLER

I think initially, he ment just oat flavoring. But you know us Crowler... Never satisfied. :D

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And also... when will we see just the flavors for sale for just this type of situation?

Adams

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
Yes, I tried this today. I added about 4 drops to my 1 cup oats and milk after cooking and it was VERY good. Since I only use about 6-8 drops per scoop whey, I will have plenty of leftover liquid flavoring to use for other things.

lilanimal

Awards
crowler, sorry about the post pimping, what is ur liquid flavoring called? i would like to take a look at it.

Last edited:
WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
are the liquid flavorings ever gonna be available for individual sale or just for protein purchases?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
are the liquid flavorings ever gonna be available for individual sale or just for protein purchases?
I dont know what exactly is going on, but there is something going on somewhere that Crowler refuses to comment on. We tried to get it out of him at our last meeting and he kept saying that things were "good". Damn that man and his secrets. :D

lilanimal

Awards
not to be annoying, but it didnt say...or does it not have a flavor.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
We have two products.

One is liquid sucralose NO flavoring

The other is you purchase whey Protein Powder and you receive your choice of liquid flavoring/sweetener.

We appreciate your suggestions about selling the liquid flavoring separately and will take it into consideration.

Thanks

CROWLER

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for that. My mouth is watering now. Imagine putting a few drops in the pancakes mix!! :donut:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Another vote for that. My mouth is watering now. Imagine putting a few drops in the pancakes mix!! :donut:
Hmmm!! Great idea dude, Banana Pancakes mmmmm. I believe that is a Jack Johnson song no?

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I think flavored oats would be awesome. The Quaker oats that are flavored seem to be loaded with sugar and junk, right?

Personally I mix my oats with cottage cheese and two splenda packs. Not bad, but very bland.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I think flavored oats would be awesome. The Quaker oats that are flavored seem to be loaded with sugar and junk, right?

Personally I mix my oats with cottage cheese and two splenda packs. Not bad, but very bland.
Exactly where my idea came from :)