Newbie to the steroid seen would like some ideas to research please guys

Chev

Awards
Hi all... Well I've been training for around 8months now and I'm ready in my self to take the step into oral steroids or even injectable's

I'm not asking for you guys to do the reaserch for me just i've read alot and a fair bit of what i've read contradict them selfs or each other

If you wouldnt mind giving me some names of steroids for my first cysle stating if there oral or injectable, what you would run along side them and what you use for pct so i can start to look into it all that would be great :)

Thanks for your time guys

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
not flamin' u bro but the " been training for around 8 months" statement is gonna get u some heat :)

train longer go natty first

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
not flamin' u bro but the " been training for around 8 months" statement is gonna get u some heat :)

^^ this

But if you insist on starting a PH then H-drol, P-Mag or Epi for first time imo.

SERMs are the most effective mainstay for PCT: tamoxifen (Nolva), clomiphene (clomid). Google to find providers, we can't give you any specific company or site names on this board.

Chev

Awards

You know I new it would and I could of easily made up how big I am and how long I've been traing but I don't lie never have never will.... My diet is seriously clean and my training is spot on its just something if feel I want to do/try for my self

If others can't see that then that's cool but they could still advise by past experience's ect... Can always learn by others mistakes :)

Chev

Awards
^^ this

But if you insist on starting a PH then H-drol, P-Mag or Epi for first time imo.

SERMs are the most effective mainstay for PCT: tamoxifen (Nolva), clomiphene (clomid). Google to find providers, we can't give you any specific company or site names on this board.
Thanks fella you've gave me summat to google now.... I think this evening is going to be me google and a pen and paper :)

Cheers mate

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Try training for atleast 5 years and then come back to thinking about steroids....you have so much room to grow naturally....you also have a lot to learn about your body and nutrition and supplementation and steroids....this is a walk not a run...

Chev

Awards
6 years ago i used to weigh 21 stone and had a waste line of 53 inches..... Trust me I know my body i know and understand all about my diet and I'm ready To start my first cycle....

androsoft

androsoft

Awards
^ maybe just save money for surgery for all that loose skin

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Instead of giving you any sort of advice that has anything to do with steroid use, I am going to shake my head in dismay and exit this thread now.
You're not ready. Period. I'm not being a d!ck either, I'm being honest with you.
I refuse to feel somewhat accountable for someone jumping head first into something they know nothing about. There is plenty of info on the forums here. Read it all and decide for yourself. Then you have nobody but yourself to blame for your mistakes and or progress, and all of us can sleep better knowing we didn't help somebody fcuk up.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
LOL this thread again

Vagidrol! By far my favorite cycle! Research shows it increases test, strength, and improves quality of life.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL this thread again

Vagidrol! By far my favorite cycle! Research shows it increases test, strength, and improves quality of life.
Injectable?
Lol

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Lol best stacked orally and injected ;)

And yes, this ^^^^^

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you know how to spell the word "scene" and use it in a sentence I will give you a tub of RecoverPro.