***Introducing Anabolic Innovation's Newst Product: Chaos***

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well guys I know a lot of you were picking up on the subtle hints all over the board that CROWLER and I were generously putting down but we are pleased to officially announce our newest product: Anabolic Innovation's Chaos!

:dance: :djparty: :cheers: :djparty: :dance: :cheers: :djparty:

It isn't available for sale yet but we are shooting for a June 28th sale date, and for those of you who were around on the Cycle Support launch date, you don't want to miss it. We will have a limited supply the first go around, so make sure you continue to check back as frequently as possible for the most up to date information on Chaos!

Chaos is a preworkout powder that will rival all others for the throne of extreme workouts, incredible pumps, and outstanding mental focus. CROWLER and I set out to put together a formula that creates a monster in the gym. It contains an effective mixture of various ingredients to take your workout to the next level. We will offer both a caffeinated version for you lifters looking for an added stimulant benefits as well as a non-caffeinated version for those of you who aren't too keen on caffeine.

Flavoring will also be available. As most of you know CROWLER does some pretty damn good work with the flavoring system. How he got milk thistle + saw palmetto to tase good enough to stand is beyond me but I give him credit for that. We will be announcing the flavors along with the price, very very soon!

The ingredients are as follows:

(1 serving)
Taurine: -------------------------------------------1500 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------2000 mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester: ------------------------------3000 mg
Di-Arginine Malate: --------------------------------2000 mg
Citrulline Malate: ----------------------------------2000 mg
Glucuronolactone: ---------------------------------2000 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: ------------------------------250 mg
Rhodiola Rosea: -----------------------------------175 mg
Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): 500 mg
Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): ------------50 mg
Natural Flavorings

After looking at the ingredients it is easy to see why CROWLER and I wanted to announce this a little early. Although we don't have an official price yet, we can assure you it will outperform the competition and, as always, be affordable as Anabolic Innovations has always been. I am beginning to think CROWLER just doesn't like money since he was the one who decided to cram as many ingredients as possible into Cycle Support for less than a dollar per day! Not to mention the delicious cookies for $5.00!

As with Cycle Support, we are also continuing to give you truly effective dosages based not only off of research but based off of personal experiences from a variety of people. Take an energy drink for an example. Some contain 15mg of creatine and 600mg of glucuronolactone. However, we know better than to believe 15mg of creatine is going to do anything and anyone who has taking glucuronolactone should know that a minimum of 2g is needed to see an effect.

(Full Writeup Coming Soon)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: :dance:

looks very promising indeed. nice profile.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taurine: -------------------------------------------1500 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------2000 mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester: ------------------------------3000 mg
Di-Arginine Malate: --------------------------------2000 mg
Citrulline Malate: ----------------------------------2000 mg
Glucuronolactone: ---------------------------------2000 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: ------------------------------250 mg
Rhodiola Rosea: -----------------------------------175 mg
Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): 500 mg
Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): ------------50 mg
Natural Flavorings
Those are great dosages, and good addition on the Rhodiola Rosea, Glucuronolactone, and Chocamine. Along with the Malate's and Creatine I think this will be a wicked pre-workout product. Good job.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG this is it!!!! What I have been looking for all my life!!!! It will work for cycling too! yay!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Those are great dosages, and good addition on the Rhodiola Rosea, Glucuronolactone, and Chocamine. Along with the Malate's and Creatine I think this will be a wicked pre-workout product. Good job.
Thanks man, as you guys SHOULD know I absolutely HATE IT when companies come out with ineffective dosages.

Glad to see you guys "approve" haha. I definitely feel it will be a force to be reckoned with and as ViperSpit has told me:

"Everyone needs a little chaos in their lives!"

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Only critique I have: more taurine. Or an "ON" version that has a higher dose. Of course I guess I can just add my own and quit *****in!

Nice lookin product guys. I'm down.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - quit yer b*tching!

I've got like 800 grams left - I'll add 2 or 3 grams of taurine to this.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - quit yer b*tching!

I've got like 800 grams left - I'll add 2 or 3 grams of taurine to this.
Haha thanks JMH for handling my lightweight ;).

Yeah I originally had 3 grams of taurine but we are trying to keep the amount of powder down and that was the easiest one to cut down as the other ingredients are far more important and can't be lowered.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Looks great!! and thanks for taking my "eavesdropping" seriously and making this product. Much much mad love Crowler. AND The COOkies ARE THE FREAKING BOMB!!!! OMG!!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Looks great!! and thanks for taking my "eavesdropping" seriously and making this product. Much much mad love Crowler. AND The COOkies ARE THE FREAKING BOMB!!!! OMG!!

pssst, Pax, LMD is the brains behind Chaos :trout:

I believe Crowler is the marketing genius, the face man :D

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Now let's see a "During workout" powder, and "post-workout" powder!!!

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
pssst, Pax, LMD is the brains behind Chaos :trout:

I believe Crowler is the marketing genius, the face man :D
Sorry LMD!! YOU DA MAN! Didn't mean to not give you your props! you do a great job!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I have been bugging CROWLER for a nice creatine blend product for a while. I would have never thought it would be this sweet. If the price is right I will make it a staple. Cant wait for an update with flavor and price. Great job yet again.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Throw a Krispy Kreme in the mix and we are all SET :woohoo:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looks good, if the price is right ill get some.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

Yeah I originally had 3 grams of taurine but we are trying to keep the amount of powder down and that was the easiest one to cut down as the other ingredients are far more important and can't be lowered.
:goodpost:

Well I guess my "lighweight" ass won't be needing me to purchase as much. :D I can probably get away with half the dose of a monsta like Lake! :nutkick:

I hear ya on the issue of volume but somebody was gonna say it so I figured I would just post whore, er, um, I mean save someone the time.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This looks like a great product. Any other all-in-one energy/volumizing formula I've seen always contains either dextrose, maltodextrin, or some other such high gylcemic carbohydrate, which makes for something that I refuse to take when cutting.

Any word on possible pricing for this product?

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Wow--very good! Finally, a company coming up with dosages like I DO in the kitchen...looking forward to this!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
So should I just have my school direct deposit my check in Crowler's account?

Keep up the good work, boys :head:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This looks like a great product. Any other all-in-one energy/volumizing formula I've seen always contains either dextrose, maltodextrin, or some other such high gylcemic carbohydrate, which makes for something that I refuse to take when cutting.

Any word on possible pricing for this product?
Working on that now will let you know as soon as possible but it wont be until AFTER we have tested it. We are not just going to throw this all together and then start selling it.

We will test it and if it doesn't do what we want we will work on it until it does.

And yes we already have testers :trout: lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
So should I just have my school direct deposit my check in Crowler's account?

Keep up the good work, boys :head:
I thought I already told you to do that????

BTW THANKS for the order buddy.

CROWLER

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Well darn... I can't test :rasp: . This would be the only product that I would stand on my head and spit nickels to test. Anyway thanks again for taking the suggestions of products to heart. I think it will only help your product sales and reputation as a great business man.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
this may just be the first Anabolic innovations product I try! Looks awesome!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
this may just be the first Anabolic innovations product I try! Looks awesome!
Glad to hear it man. We are trying to make this thing THE standard. We put a lot of work into it and we truly feel that it is going to deliver beyond beginning expectations. Beta testing will begin in a week and we will keep you guys informed very frequently on the effects felt, etc.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear it man. We are trying to make this thing THE standard. We put a lot of work into it and we truly feel that it is going to deliver beyond beginning expectations. Beta testing will begin in a week and we will keep you guys informed very frequently on the effects felt, etc.
Ohh..What's this I hear, beta testing...Well, if one has seen my logs, one knows me likey beta testing..Besides us two-star commies have to stick together....(just kidding on the testing, I got stuff on the go, and really good stuff on the go soon)

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
If the price is right I can definately see myself running this as a staple for 2 on 1 off. I like how the CM has been bumped to 2grams.

You guys rock.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
If the price is right I can definately see myself running this as a staple for 2 on 1 off. I like how the CM has been bumped to 2grams.

You guys rock.
Yeah I felt that was the best way to go honestly. Many people like 2-3g, but with the added CEE and di-arginine malate you don't need quite 3g. With the CEE some people aren't the best responders to it, so I kept that at 3g instead of 2g. We were thinking of using a blend of tri-creatine malate and CEE (to keep the taste from being out of control due to the CEE) but I decided against it since TCM can cause some yucky stomach discomfort. The di-arginine malate is dosed with respect to the CM thats already in there. The taurine, although a little low, had to be kept down because I had to keep the amount of powder down and that was the easiest one to cut away from. 1.5g should be effective enough when combined with all of these other ingredients, although its cheap so more can be added if you want to add your own. I found quite a few studies on the Rhodiola Rosea and the dosage used was always around 175mg, and one study even found that 250mg was effective but had more sides than 175mg. The studies were very positive on the Rhodiola, which is why it was added, the studies show a large increase in mental focus and a decrease i fatigue. The chocamine dosage had to be kept somewhat down just because it contains 80mg of caffeine per gram. I thought of adding theophylline or theobromine but there was barely any scientific evidence supporting any really good benefit from it and as for the theophylline, although there were some really great effects that could be taken advantage of, it wasn't worth it since it is often prescribed by doctors and some people have adverse reactions to it at higher dosages and it just wasn't worth it, the chocamine contains some of it anyways. The Glucuronolactone
that was added is a very effective supplement for focus if taken at the right dosage. For some reason energy drinks only contain like 600mg of it and supplement companies insist on putting 1gm of it or so in their products, but I don't really get that because if you ask anyone who has used it (which is always a good thing to do if you are making a product!), they begin seeing effects around 2g, and the effects are synergistic with caffeine. I decided to go with the N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine version of L-Tyrosine due to its higher stability and bioavailability. Lower dosages can be used and this minimizes the chances of side effects seen, which after reading through some literature, can become quite apparent at higher dosages. And last but not least the ALCAR was added at 2g because again I don't like low dosages of it. The supplement is absolutely amazing at higher dosages, although I didn't want to go too high because it also causes gastrointestinal problems at some dosages.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Holy Cristos! That is one ****in badass blend!

Congraulations, I think you just created the best supplement ever. :thumbsup:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

If you're trying to keep the powder weigt down, add in some l-norvaline 25mg and some cnidium 50mg. Perhaps something worth doing when you hit the next run of the stuff.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts of adding a little "brain drive" in there? I was thinking: DMAE, Hyperzine and Vinpocetine. They are very effective at low doses so it would add a negligible amount of volume.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
And if one is running Excell.... CM will be bumped depending on dose used.

Bada$$ Def need to put in an order when it becomes available. :woohoo:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts of adding a little "brain drive" in there? I was thinking: DMAE, Hyperzine and Vinpocetine. They are very effective at low doses so it would add a negligible amount of volume.
Although we want to go adding things all day we are trying to make it as effective as possible without jacking the price up. Another goal is to keep ALL of Anabolic Innovation's products affordable for all as seen with Cycle Support, which I can assure you CROWLER makes very little profit on. We felt that this was the most effective way to do it for the price. Maybe down the road we can play with the ingredients a little more and come out with a version 2. But as you know this is BETA 1 so anything is possible :).

Aeternitatis: Thanks bro, appreciate the compliments, especially coming from a supp junkie like yourself haha.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I thought I already told you to do that????

BTW THANKS for the order buddy.

CROWLER
There will be a much bigger one coming soon. My 4 kilos of BCAAs are running a bit low, and once I taste the samples...well, I tend to buy in bulk.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Although we want to go adding things all day we are trying to make it as effective as possible without jacking the price up. Another goal is to keep ALL of Anabolic Innovation's products affordable for all as seen with Cycle Support, which I can assure you CROWLER makes very little profit on. We felt that this was the most effective way to do it for the price. Maybe down the road we can play with the ingredients a little more and come out with a version 2. But as you know this is BETA 1 so anything is possible :).

Aeternitatis: Thanks bro, appreciate the compliments, especially coming from a supp junkie like yourself haha.
Thanks for the reply bro (nice to see you condescending enough to handle the lighweight yourself! :D ).

I see your point and hope you come out with something with the neurotropic type profile in the future. I really like Neurostim+C but they discontinued the drink and I already take enough pills. I like excuses to drink more water especially when the product is efficatious for me. Keep up the good work guys! You have a very bright future, I am sure of it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I understand what you guys are saying about adding different things but you know how touchy these smarty pants scientists can be.

I told LakeMountD I wanted to add the kitchen sink. His starndard reply came in an email. If you can show me a legitimate study that shows it works ok if not then NO!!!!

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I understand what you guys are saying about adding different things but you know how touchy these smarty pants scientists can be.

I told LakeMountD I wanted to add the kitchen sink. His starndard reply came in an email. If you can show me a legitimate study that shows it works ok if not then NO!!!!

CROWLER
Haha it did sound a little something like that ;).

BPMartyr: To tell you the truth you might find more focus in this formula than you think. When we beta test it we will be reporting results, but I can assure you it will have enough focus in it that you will want to be working out, and hard. If not then we are going back to the drawing board because we want this product to stand out.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha it did sound a little something like that ;).

BPMartyr: To tell you the truth you might find more focus in this formula than you think. When we beta test it we will be reporting results, but I can assure you it will have enough focus in it that you will want to be working out, and hard. If not then we are going back to the drawing board because we want this product to stand out.
Oh Lake, how little you know about BP. That 'Neuro-Stim' he takes, it's crack man. It's all over the boards, he's self admitted...I doubt our dear friend needs anymore 'focus'.

Ether

Awards
LMD this product sounds great! Keep up the good work.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
CHOP CHOP lake I want some of this like 2 weeks ago!!!! LoL no serious when will it be for sale? Price? Servings? Flavors? :fool2:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
It isn't available for sale yet but we are shooting for a June 28th sale date, and for those of you who were around on the Cycle Support launch date, you don't want to miss it. We will have a limited supply the first go around, so make sure you continue to check back as frequently as possible for the most up to date information on Chaos!

Chaos is a preworkout powder that will rival all others for the throne of extreme workouts, incredible pumps, and outstanding mental focus. CROWLER and I set out to put together a formula that creates a monster in the gym. It contains an effective mixture of various ingredients to take your workout to the next level. We will offer both a caffeinated version for you lifters looking for an added stimulant benefits as well as a non-caffeinated version for those of you who aren't too keen on caffeine.

Flavoring will also be available. As most of you know CROWLER does some pretty damn good work with the flavoring system. How he got milk thistle + saw palmetto to tase good enough to stand is beyond me but I give him credit for that. We will be announcing the flavors along with the price, very very soon!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

I think the funniest part about the passage that you just took from the writeup is the fact that I started reading it and went "damn this sounds good, CROWLER did a good job" haha, then I saw references to CROWLER in the damn passage and realized i wrote it!! :fool2: