***Introducing Anabolic Innovation's Newst Product: Chaos***

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
What a guy, I don't have to give you a reach around or anything do I? :blink:

Hmm now you have me thinking ..... HAHAH Well look at this guy for a good minute and take away the weights :good:

HAHAHAHAH

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hmm now you have me thinking ..... HAHAH Well look at this guy for a good minute and take away the weights :good:

HAHAHAHAH
hahaha

Canadian Champ: No seriously, though, thanks for letting us know! CROWLER stays up too late and tends to misspell haha. Let us know if you ever see anything else :D

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
hahaha

Canadian Champ: No seriously, though, thanks for letting us know! CROWLER stays up too late and tends to misspell haha. Let us know if you ever see anything else :D
Label is still not spelled correctly in the drop down list when you select whether or not you want a bottle!
cc

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys I tried Chaos in the gym today for the first time! I will post a full review in a couple hours, gotta shower and stuff first!!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys I tried Chaos in the gym today for the first time! I will post a full review in a couple hours, gotta shower and stuff first!!
you shower ? phf whats the point. water costs money, rather buy my supps in a bottle.
cc