***Introducing Anabolic Innovation's Newst Product: Chaos***

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see nothing in the ingredient list which should create any problems for Canadian purchases.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
agreed why can't it?

Actually I would think I could fit it in a flat rate global envelope which I believe only costs $7 or $8 shipping and of course when I ship to canada it has a stated value of $12.50 because of the exchange rate. :)

CROWLER

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I must be red flagged at customs due to my numerous online purchases, but they've seized many, many things from me. Vitamins, creatine, protien, no idea why.

I had a $500 order off supplements once. Inside was 1 product with yohimbe, the entire package was seized. Never sent back, never sent to me, never got any answers from customs.

I've had some bad luck.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well isn't yohimbe illegal there?

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Turns out it is ;)

I'll be giving chaos a try when it comes out, looks good :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya it is illegal but ppl are still selling it, lol. Man Chromium Picolinate is illegal here, how stupid is that! But most stores sell alot of illegal stuff that ppl don't even realize.

I'd also like to say it's nice to see a product with effective doses as well. I would like to see some L-Norvaline added to it though.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Local stores sell under the counter, but it's just so much cheaper online.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the risk you run when you order stuff that you specifically know is borderline here. I've encountered the same problem more times that I can remember, when it finally got to the point where I keep orders with stuff that might be seized small so that I'm not risking losing a huge amount of money if stuff is seized and not returned.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing the same. The big orders I lost were years ago. I still lose some, not to that extent though. I do take the risk. if it's something I know will get stopped, I have it shipped to the US and I go down personally to pick it up.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I had that option myself, but unfortunately I'm far away enough from the border that it's simply not possible.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I don't like doing it, though. The difference between shipping and brin g across myself is, well, smuggling ;)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ehh, smuggling versus sneaking, it's just semantics!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
It must be random what they do seize... they a package from cnw come to me with 10-12 random ziplock bags of white powder with computer printed labels on them come through. I figure, hell, if they arent stopping this they wont stop anything. Most of the board sponsers here are pretty good too, I think if you never get your package they could hook you up with something so you arent at a total loss.
Maybe customs is more strict at different crossings? I am convinced that nothing will ever get stopped coming into Quebec.
Not to hijack the thread, I would also be interested in giving this product a try.
cc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
It must be random what they do seize... they a package from cnw come to me with 10-12 random ziplock bags of white powder with computer printed labels on them come through. I figure, hell, if they arent stopping this they wont stop anything. Most of the board sponsers here are pretty good too, I think if you never get your package they could hook you up with something so you arent at a total loss.
Maybe customs is more strict at different crossings? I am convinced that nothing will ever get stopped coming into Quebec.
Not to hijack the thread, I would also be interested in giving this product a try.
cc
That is beause you know two languages :)

BTW the more hijacking the better, it just bumps the threads in this area which is ALL good.

CROWLER

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I am actually excited for this, I am just hoping for a good price and a good supply of it (everything is 30day supply now a days, I want 60days! ;) ). Either way I want to try this, I have been looking for a good preworkout besides the caffeine supps I have laying around right now, im just to lazy to make my own, so this better be good! Ill order some the first time.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I don't like doing it, though. The difference between shipping and brin g across myself is, well, smuggling ;)

Don't worry about it. Why would Customs question you with a big ziplock bag full of white powder? :afro:

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
lol.

Actually coming into Canada is usually hassle free. I've gotten through without showing ID before.

Going into the states, though, a little tougher, but so far problem free.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I am actually excited for this, I am just hoping for a good price and a good supply of it (everything is 30day supply now a days, I want 60days! ;) ). Either way I want to try this, I have been looking for a good preworkout besides the caffeine supps I have laying around right now, im just to lazy to make my own, so this better be good! Ill order some the first time.
Don't worry, my name is on the line for this stuff and I wouldn't disappoint. CROWLER's is on the line just because mine is on the line so he wouldn't let it happen even if I did. It is all about checks and balances lol. :hammer:

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Seriously... powerfull is a 18 day supply, sns products are ~20 days... you cant even do a month cycle with one bottle of the stuff out there....
cc

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seriously... powerfull is a 18 day supply, sns products are ~20 days... you cant even do a month cycle with one bottle of the stuff out there....
cc
haha I know, the regular dose you usually have enough, but than they recommend mega dosing cissus, powerfull and every other product under the moon for companies. Im not sure the profit margin, so I cant really comment, but I think some of these things are getting expensive, as in jungle warfar $45 for 30day supply. it jsut seems everything is creeping up in price, it could be everything just costs more to make, or it could be we are all willing to pay it. (not bashing any of the products mention, I like powerfull a lot).

LMD-- I trust you'll make it affordable, that seems to be the aims of this company which I definatly like! :thumbsup:

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
haha I know, the regular dose you usually have enough, but than they recommend mega dosing cissus, powerfull and every other product under the moon for companies. Im not sure the profit margin, so I cant really comment, but I think some of these things are getting expensive, as in jungle warfar $45 for 30day supply. it jsut seems everything is creeping up in price, it could be everything just costs more to make, or it could be we are all willing to pay it. (not bashing any of the products mention, I like powerfull a lot).

LMD-- I trust you'll make it affordable, that seems to be the aims of this company which I definatly like! :thumbsup:
I love powerfull too, but ~70$ for just over a month supply... ouch. :trout:
cc

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love powerfull too, but ~70$ for just over a month supply... ouch. :trout:
cc
IDK about that much, $32 for a 21day supply at 6caps a day which is what they say to use. (well I guess you could go to 8caps, than you would be getting closer to $70).

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
IDK about that much, $32 for a 21day supply at 6caps a day which is what they say to use. (well I guess you could go to 8caps, than you would be getting closer to $70).
You are correct (although I find 8 caps to be much better than 6)... my intention was not to call out USPLabs, just making a general comment about how few caps you usually get per bottle... it would make things much easier if companies used the 30 day mark as the norm and filled bottles appropriately.
cc

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You are correct (although I find 8 caps to be much better than 6)... my intention was not to call out USPLabs, just making a general comment about how few caps you usually get per bottle... it would make things much easier if companies used the 30 day mark as the norm and filled bottles appropriately.
cc

definatly agree on this, I happen to think 45days is a great mark, but usually the cost would be too high with the dosing schemes out there. eventually things will ccome down if people arent willing to pay, all has to do with supply and demand. O well, thats life for ya, at least these things work, not miracles or anything, but at least we are getting something for our money compared to so many disappointments in the past.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
definatly agree on this, I happen to think 45days is a great mark, but usually the cost would be too high with the dosing schemes out there. eventually things will ccome down if people arent willing to pay, all has to do with supply and demand. O well, thats life for ya, at least these things work, not miracles or anything, but at least we are getting something for our money compared to so many disappointments in the past.
The only reason I could see 45 days being too long, is that if someone is a non-responder they might have to shell out a whole lot of dough for butkis. I think that the boards (especially this one) really draw accountability out of these companies... if their **** doesnt work, they will be called out on it. I don't know how much of a companies revenue comes from those that frequent this and other boards, but the fact that they are willing to pay money to become a supporter and advertise on here suggests that what we do/say here affects them. I think this alone has propagated the development of supplements that actually augment proper training regimens.
cc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
What if the supp only needs to be taken on workout days then how many servings should the supp company have in one container?

CROWLER

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Looks good boys...I've never been one for the pre-workout stacks, but who knows...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

It is definitely one of our aims I can assure you. I mean we do have to make our profit as well, the business wouldn't thrive if not but I can assure you that CROWLER is EXTREMELY fair in his pricing. In fact I have an excel spreadsheet that calculates how much it costs per dose, per day, per week, per month, for each ingredient as well as the total price it costs us per month, etc. We base our price off of that and compared to other companies out there (not going to say which ones as I don't wan to knock other businesses, everyone has different goals) Anabolic Innovations is very fair.

We aren't sure of the amount of servings just yet because we haven't beta tested it yet. We are thinking with the amount of ingredients in there, the product should only have to be taken on workout days even if there is CEE in there, but we want to try that first. It will depend on the amount of servings.

One thing we do promise is that it will be a reasonable amount.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Only thing that I would wish for is a non-creatine version. Ingreds look awesome though guys....I am assuming it will be sugar free?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Only thing that I would wish for is a non-creatine version. Ingreds look awesome though guys....I am assuming it will be sugar free?
For the most part. It might have like 1-2g of flavoring, which could be carbs but def. not going to be added for the fun of it.

Why a non creatine version?

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
maybe CEE doesnt' do anythign for him? - I know I got nothing from it - I am a Di-creatine responder (v12) - just a guess though

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
maybe CEE doesnt' do anythign for him? - I know I got nothing from it - I am a Di-creatine responder (v12) - just a guess though
v12 is tri-creatine malate and swole v2 is 2cm dicreatine malate

We thought of using tri creatine malate, however, we decided not to since a lot of people report a lot of stomach discomfort, not a good thing during a workout. Not saying everyone does but we want to make this a good experience for all.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
v12 is tri-creatine malate and swole v2 is 2cm dicreatine malate

We thought of using tri creatine malate, however, we decided not to since a lot of people report a lot of stomach discomfort, not a good thing during a workout. Not saying everyone does but we want to make this a good experience for all.
So far teh only creatine that has had little bloat effect on me has been Creatine gluconate as in Size on by Gaspari.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What if the supp only needs to be taken on workout days then how many servings should the supp company have in one container?

CROWLER
I was thinking about just this today, but when I really thought about it, I dont think it matters, servings are servings whether you use them everyday or not, I realized I should really just go by price per serving, which is what really matters. In reality, if this product is good, which it seems it will be, than I doubt you need to worry to much about it, everything you have done so far is very fairly priced, you wont be hearing any complaining for me. :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about just this today, but when I really thought about it, I dont think it matters, servings are servings whether you use them everyday or not, I realized I should really just go by price per serving, which is what really matters. In reality, if this product is good, which it seems it will be, than I doubt you need to worry to much about it, everything you have done so far is very fairly priced, you wont be hearing any complaining for me. :)
Hey Snake,

I am not following. How is the price per serving more important then the price of one months worth. Say supp a is taken each workout (est 5 per week) so 20 servings or one month and costs $35.

Supp B is $2 per serving and you take it every day so $40 a month.

And they both give the same results.

I guess I am trying to fight a losing battle ( not with you but the supplement companies and general buying public) They list the dosing as every day but I will say from my research there are products out there that do NOT require every day supplementation BUT the industry is set up like that the consumers are trained like that.

Even your post saying that price per serving is more important goes along with this.

I think I will stop the good fight and just give people what they want :woohoo:

CROWLER

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Snake,

I am not following. How is the price per serving more important then the price of one months worth. Say supp a is taken each workout (est 5 per week) so 20 servings or one month and costs $35.

Supp B is $2 per serving and you take it every day so $40 a month.

And they both give the same results.

I guess I am trying to fight a losing battle ( not with you but the supplement companies and general buying public) They list the dosing as every day but I will say from my research there are products out there that do NOT require every day supplementation BUT the industry is set up like that the consumers are trained like that.

Even your post saying that price per serving is more important goes along with this.

I think I will stop the good fight and just give people what they want :woohoo:

CROWLER
Ill try and explain this best as possible. We will use powerfull as the example. Right now you get 21days worth at the recommended dosing. Say it costs $2 per servingg. Say they up the servings in it has 45 days worth in it, but the servings costs $2.25 per serving, you get more in the bottle, but its more expensive for each dose you take. So for your product, if you sold 30servings at $1 a serving that is one way compared to do what I originally said with many servings, say 45, but paying $1.10 per serving. My point is I guess it really does not matter how much is in the bottle, it matter how much it costs each time you need to take 1 serving.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its a great idea haveing a decaff version. Caffenine is so easy to get in everyhting else you may take with it(amp eca venom etc etc)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks,

Yes there will be a noncaffinated version.

CROWLER

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
How are we doing guys? Still on track to reek Chaos on the world this month?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes,

as LakeMountD said we are on track for the release date of 10 days from now :)

CROWLER

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
When y'all gonna start takin AMEX?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
When y'all gonna start takin AMEX?
Haha doubt CROWLER will go for that one. They take a really large chunk and with AI being such a small business at the current moment, it would cannibalize his business.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
We now take Amex :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Sorry no presale. Don't like missing promised dates, promised expectations, promised ingredients, tastes, sizes etc etc.

Thank you for the suggestion.

CROWLER