**** FREE IGF-1 LR3 Give away ****

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We are going to begin selling IGF-1 LR3 and as a way to introduce it we are giving away 5 1mg bottles of reconstituted IGF-1 LR3

So if you have always wanted to try IGF-1 LR3 this may be your chance to do that for FREE. :head:

This give away does NOT appear on the website nor ANYWHERE else on the web. This is ONLY for AM membes. I have been a member here longer than just about any other board so it gets some special treatment.

To be eligible simply do the following.

*** If you are a guest here at AM go ahead and register as this give away is only open to AM members.

*** Go to www.Chemistry-Labs.com and click on the 'Contact' page. Fill in your Board name and your email address. In the comment section say Anabolic Minds IGF give away. No need to fill out your real name address etc. We can get that info from the winner.

*** You also have to agree to post your results here on AM. It need not be a complete log but a new thread with some details of your results, good or bad, is appreciated.

That is it so let the games begin.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It says im not entering in the security code correctly yet im typing in exactly what its saying? :rant:

Also welcome btw!:welcome:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm fast.. :run:

Welcome aboard, again! :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:frustrate :numbered: I forgot to fill the comments section out, did it again and still nothin. Oh well maybe im doin somethin wrong that i dont see.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oops, I just put in Free IGF!! :nutkick:

So I'm abit slow, but I can lift heavy stuff.. :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oops, I just put in Free IGF!! :nutkick:

So I'm abit slow, but I can lift heavy stuff.. :thumbsup:
Did it let you do it? It wont let me? Says security code needs to be correct which it is.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's abit of a trick.. Look really closely to each letter, what looks like the obvious answer isn't.. ;)

Jblake

Awards
I read 3clipse's post and double checked mine before entering... whad'ya know, i had it wrong. Everyone, double check those letters before submitting.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yea you can just put in Free IGF I will know

BUT you gotta put in your email addy and your board name from here.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Did it let you do it? It wont let me? Says security code needs to be correct which it is.

Maybe the letters in the security code are caps but look like they are not or vise versa.

I just tried it 2 times and it worked ok. Please give it another try.

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
booyacka.. bump crowler.. I like that intro music.. lol

I'm good with logs.. hint hint.. nudge nudge.. wink wink.. kiss kiss.. tickle tickle

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe the letters in the security code are caps but look like they are not or vise versa.

I just tried it 2 times and it worked ok. Please give it another try.

CROWLER
Still am having no luck, ill try again , hopefully it works.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still am having no luck, ill try again , hopefully it works.
Remember to look carefully at the letters, a simple oversight is all it takes to miss it.. ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
booyacka.. bump crowler.. I like that intro music.. lol

I'm good with logs.. hint hint.. nudge nudge.. wink wink.. kiss kiss.. tickle tickle

lol Hey Ubiq, I didn't even know there was music as I have the sound muted on my computer.

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aaahhh fugg it. Im not good at riddles, tricks, or look outside of the box. I tried everything there could possibly be and to no avail.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember to look carefully at the letters, a simple oversight is all it takes to miss it.. ;)
Everything just looks in caps to me, i mean i seriously sat there and like wrote diff versions of every single code i had. No luck, maybe its just not meant to be LOL. Oh well. Whateva

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the warm reception guys it mean alot. It was a while in the making but well worth it. Actually it is just a way to get PM power without having to donate the $10 :)

I gonna hit the sack. Beelz, that means I am going to sleep, not what you were thinking. :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Everything just looks in caps to me, i mean i seriously sat there and like wrote diff versions of every single code i had. No luck, maybe its just not meant to be LOL. Oh well. Whateva

I appreciate you trying again.

Don't worry bro. How about this I will pick 2 winners from this thread and 3 from the emails posted at the website.

CROWLER

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
i definitly could use a freebe of IGF...count me in.:dance:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Worked fine for me.....soem of you may be having firewall issues. You could try and turn off your firewall right before you hit the submit button.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
well damn, crowler i had no idea you were gonna open a store. good luck with it all; and count me in on the giveaway

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Count me in as well. Been a week since the hernia surgery and I have heard great things about IGFs healing properties. I personally have yet to give it a whirl though (in my best sob, puppy dog eye havin' voice):lol:

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
This would be perfect for PCT in my MENT/E-max cycle. I'll be keeping a log of that when I run it anyway so count me in.

ThaBlitz

Awards
Im game. Diddo on the PCT Sdrl. Proz. Im thinly build so everything shows!

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Oh HELL yeah! :)

I've been reading up on IGF and was planning on doing some before my next 'cycle and then again in PCT, so this would be awesome! :)

COUNT ME IN! :D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm in! I've been wanting to try this, but price has kept me from experimenting.

dd

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Crowler, congrats on the new online buisness man. I would say welcome but seeing as how you have been here for quit some time, I'd say there's no need.

NeilB

Awards
I'm in too

I'm in too. Wanted to try IGF-1 lR3 for a long time now. Maybe I'll get the chance. Thank you.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am so there for this! Id love to try this and see how well I cut on it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Crowler, congrats on the new online buisness man. I would say welcome but seeing as how you have been here for quit some time, I'd say there's no need.
Hey I like welcomes I'll take one any time as well as the congrats. So thanks.

CROWLER

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw dice on this. Thanks, CROWLER, and again, congrats! Think I'll spare everyone the groveling, though...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate you trying again.

Don't worry bro. How about this I will pick 2 winners from this thread and 3 from the emails posted at the website.

CROWLER
Sounds good to me bro. :dance:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just signed up. I'm planning to run IGF with on the transition from winter bulker into PCT. I'd be an especially good candidate (if I do say so myself) b/c I am a slow twitch fiber disaster and if the aas/igf combo proves to be effective for hyperplasia of fast twitch fibers, well that'd be pretty fucking cool :cool:

EDIT: Damn, I'm one shameless mutha (Hey Pete, shhhhhh! don't let em in on the pun ;) )

Last edited:
Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
And congrats and good luck with the new business venture!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! -- Good luck with it all and I am in too!

pestis

pestis

Awards
great promo Crowler!! thanks and welcom Chemistry Labs!!!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well belive it or not im not interested in the IGF but just wanted to say congrats on the biz.:thumbsup: