**** FREE IGF-1 LR3 Give away ****

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys thanks for all the congrats. I read each one and it make a guy feel good.

Ummmmmmmmm is it too late to charge one dollar per entry ;)

Hey come on guys I am trying to be creative and not just say "BUMP" every time lol

CROWLER

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
no need to bump; this thread should self-sustain. but if not

BUMP again

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey Cro,
Good luck with the business.

I submitted - would love to try IGF-1. Could do before/after pics.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
count me innnnnnn congrats crowler

hyperplasia sounds like fun ;)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Just registered up I wouldn't mind a little IGF for my upcoming PCT. Hey Crowler keep us MODS happy and we'll ban whoever you want, :dance:

Seriously though the website looks nice bro best of luck to you.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol at jminis :)

Thanks

BTW I did the website myself. Actually I can do a website for anyone who wants one. Just contact me about price and BELIEVE me it is VERY reasonable and includes registering the domain name in your name.

I can show you where to have it hosted and get an e-cart, and accept credit cards etc for between $19 a month for no E-cart or $39 with an E-cart. (it is the same place I host my site. Hey if they are up for it and agree to give me a referal fee I am happy to split it with you. That monthly fee is what the hosting company charges.

My fee for the website development includes domain name registration in your name, suggestions for your business and cosultation and costs less than a month of IGF, unless of course you win one for free in this thread :).

The website development is all in one price and you can EASILY make your own changes to the website after it is done with NO HTML. This means you don't keep paying the website developer (ME lol) for every change you want. If you can surf the net trust me you can easily make the changes you want to on your site. If you ever get stuck I am only a PM, email or IM away to help out , I am also more than happy to give suggestions for your business or try and answer any questions you have.

Just let me know.

I just thought hey Bobo if this is another business do I have to pay you anther sponsor fee?

CROWLER

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
That music sounds like maybe a theme from a bad 70's TV show played by a High School marching band. But it is catchy.

Maybe you could change it up...do a Rockford Files theme with an answering machine message:

RIIIIING! RIIIIING! "Hello, this is Jim Rockford, at the tone leave your name and message - I'll get back to ya."

Jim, It's Norma at the market. It bounced. You want us to tear it up, send it back, or put it with the others?

Congrats on your new venture...and count me in for your generous give-away.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Count me in as well. Been a week since the hernia surgery and I have heard great things about IGFs healing properties. I personally have yet to give it a whirl though (in my best sob, puppy dog eye havin' voice):lol:

You had another surgery? I thought you already had two?? :wtf:

Crowler...that's awesome that you are firing up a business. Best of luck to you Brother. I'm currently experimenting with IBE's OT and Hex so I'm not in the contest. I'll let one of these greedy bastards win it :rofl:

insectgod

How may I help you today?
Awards
How much do you think you'll be charging for your IGF? I'm in the market for some, so if I don't win any here or anywhere else...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Our prices will be inline with other board sponsors. However we will be running a sale quite soon so stay tuned. ;)

CROWLER

insectgod

How may I help you today?
Awards
Oh, hell yeah! Early Christmas present!!!:woohoo:

hillbilly_210

Awards
I'm in, Looking forward to trying this stuff out. Thanks for the contest bro.

-HB-

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
This is a great ideal Crowler. Just signed up, wish me luck. BTW When will this be available for sale?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for contest...

I have been wanting to try some igf-lr3...funds have been tight with Christmas.

I ll give you a good log if I win.

Atlas

Awards
Wahoo....freebie! Hey Crowler, congrats on the business venture!

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
on it like thong on a fat cow's ass:trout:

Jblake

Awards
The hyperplasia interests me because I'm seeing people talk about the gains that come months AFTER the use. This would be great stuff to experiment with.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Couple more days.

CROWLER

Brennon

Awards
I'd love to give this stuff a go if the price is right.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
crowler .. ol' buddy ol' pal .. is this still going on?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Wow.. Crowler, did I ever tell you that you have the most gorgeous eyes?:type:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhh yea that night of our senior prom.

You don't remember???????????

Yes Glen this is it is one week so only another couple days.

Then the 5 free ones go out. :)

CROWLER

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
baahahaha i see ryanos post went bye bye that **** was funny.

so crowler i think you should make this give away thing a monthly thing with a diff product every month :thumbsup: sound good?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I will take that into consideration but not sure about it. The cost of this one is more than I spent on my wife's wedding ring lol Yea I am cheap ;)

CROWLER

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I will take that into consideration but not sure about it. The cost of this one is more than I spent on my wife's wedding ring lol Yea I am cheap ;)

CROWLER

better hope she doesn't surf the boards haha

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol Glen believe it or not wouldn't matter.

I got it made with her. No kidding, I REALLY don't know how I got so lucky. eg. Just yesterday I said hey can I use the internet for a minute to check my emails. She says "Honey of course you can you are the king of the house" I just about died.

I read her the thread about using IGF to increase penis size and she got a worried look on her face and said "NO please honey don't do that, or you will split me in two."

Then if I go to make one of my 8 meals for the day and she catches me she says "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? I am suppose to do that for you."

For modesty's sake I wont compare how she has been suprising me in a CUFF's hot sex thread way :) :) :)

Besides that, get this glen she is an attorney :)

CROWLER

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i never thought i would actually pray to win lol

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
lol Glen believe it or not wouldn't matter.

I got it made with her. No kidding, I REALLY don't know how I got so lucky. eg. Just yesterday I said hey can I use the internet for a minute to check my emails. She says "Honey of course you can you are the king of the house" I just about died.

I read her the thread about using IGF to increase penis size and she got a worried look on her face and said "NO please honey don't do that, or you will split me in two."

Then if I go to make one of my 8 meals for the day and she catches me she says "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? I am suppose to do that for you."

For modesty's sake I wont compare how she has been suprising me in a CUFF's hot sex thread way :) :) :)

Besides that, get this glen she is an attorney :)

CROWLER
....can i move in with you guys?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Do you snore?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Do you snore?
yup i've got horrible sleep apnea haha .. actually my CPAP machine should be arriving any day now

according to the sleep center my BMI puts me in the category just under obese .. i'm "severly overweight" lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
What sort of mask do you use a respironics full comfort gel?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
well i haven't gotten the machine or mask yet but this is the mask i ordered

http://www.cpap.com/productpage/respironics-comfort-curve-cpap-mask.html

my old man has sleep apnea as well and this is the mask he has .. our facial structure and features are similiar so i'm hoping this is somewhat comfortable for me as well

do you have a CPAP machine?
No just a hobby of mine Just kidding. In anther life I took care of alot of health things including respratory equipment. And I still can't spell respratory correctly. :rofl:

Hey Sage, I see your click and your name has been thrown into the 'hat'.

CROWLER

ryano

Awards
  • Established
well i haven't gotten the machine or mask yet but this is the mask i ordere
http://www.cpap.com/productpage/respironics-comfort-curve-cpap-mask.html

my old man has sleep apnea as well and this is the mask he has .. our facial structure and features are similiar so i'm hoping this is somewhat comfortable for me as well

do you have a CPAP machine?
Hey Glenihan,

Im thinking about having a sleep study done .. apnea runs in my family as well. Im still probably 30 pds overweight/fat and still dieting...but if after dropping the weight and im still having problems. Im just wondering how to get the ball rolling...and how much dinero are you shelling out for this?

Any info would be great.

Sorry I dont mean to hijack

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i just made an appointment with a sleep center near me .. i had to have 2 tests done .. one to determine if i had it then another to determine the settings on the machine

it cost me 30 bucks total (two 15 dollar copays) as my insurance covered it

the CPAP machine and mask however i bough myself as opposed to renting them from the people .. my old man suggested this for numerous reasons

the machine ran me ~ 800 bucks and the mask was another 125 .. so almost a grand! .. but ya know what if this keeps me from being so goddamn tired all the fucking time its definitely worth it

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya bro my dad has had sleep apnia for years and didnt know, its definately not something to mess around with as he was so "sleep" (deep restfull sleep) deprived that he started to develop narcalepsy and even ran his car into a curb while driving.

i wish you well man its no fun to have to deal with something like this at our age but you will see a world of difference in not only your daytime energy but your mood, stress levels and thought processing as they will be bettered by this.:thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No problem on the highjack lol

Ok the give-away is OVER

All 5 people have been contacted and will have their IGF-1 LR3 sent out to them on Tuesday of next week.

All of those who have NOT been contacted are LOSERS!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Actually I wish I could give everyone free stuff but oh well just can't :)

So I thank all of you who entered and hopefully the sale I will run next week will be enough of a break so you can afford it.

I will start a new thread when the sale starts. Probably will start Next wed November 30th and run through the weekend.

Regular price is $200 for 1 mg reconstituted in AA so we will go from there ;)

Best of luck to those who got the free samples.

Thanks again guys and if you didn't win and you neg rep me I will have Glen SUE YOUR AZZ!!!!!! :dance:

CROWLER

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I checked my email and it doesnt have any new mail for me, the servers must be backed up or something, I mean why wouldn't I have recieved my winning email yet? hmmmmmm......it must be coming still.......right?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well I checked my email and it doesnt have any new mail for me, the servers must be backed up or something, I mean why wouldn't I have recieved my winning email yet? hmmmmmm......it must be coming still.......right?

LOL at Snakebyte. Yes Virginia there is a Santa Clause but no snkbyte there aint no email. :sad:

CROWLER

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
congrats to all who won

crowler .. i collect my legal fees in supplements :)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL at Snakebyte. Yes Virginia there is a Santa Clause but no snkbyte there aint no email. :sad:

CROWLER
:rant: I DEMAND A RECOUNT! :aargh:

:sad:

(congrats to the winners)