3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey crowler im guessing that the people who won here on the board had to be board sponsors since im guesing you contacted them thru PMs?

Anyways, whoever won good luck and hope ur log and results go as planned! :cheers:

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was rigged... :aargh:

j/k congrats to all that won. I hope it was some folks we can count on for some thorough feedback.

dd

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im 6'2 228lbs 11% bf
max bench 385
squat 415 x2
shrug 495 x10
leg press 1050 x6
back- whatever the stack is plus a pinned on 25

if i got this igf-1 lr3 id love to bump these stats up a notch. i cant use any anabolics for awhile because of the gf:sad:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey crowler im guessing that the people who won here on the board had to be board sponsors since im guesing you contacted them thru PMs?

Anyways, whoever won good luck and hope ur log and results go as planned! :cheers:
Yes it did work out that way for the 2 choosen, not intentionally, from this thread have donated and were contacted via PMs. . The 3 choosen from the website I do not know if they have donated or not as I actually have never heard of their board names before and they were contacted via email.

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got ya. I was a board supporter , changed comps and forgot my damn e-mail and password to my previous name. Damnit, time to donate again. :lol:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Guess I didnt win!!

Oh well

Well gotta go guys ... I have to place my monthly 10,000.00 supp order to
bulk N.

:icon_lol:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
damn i didnt pray hard enough

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Damn, how come I just saw this?

I spend my days on this board just to get a freebie someday... Well I completely missed this... :(

Good of you doing this, CROWLER

ryano

Awards
  • Established
well i just made an appointment with a sleep center near me .. i had to have 2 tests done .. one to determine if i had it then another to determine the settings on the machine

Thanks for the info guys...I am going to go another four weeks of dieting.
Then look into getting a sleep study. Im just wondering if taking care of the snoring by using oral device, operation etc... could clear the problem up or if I have true apnea and need the cpap.

Im also interested on how this pgh is going to work out for me.

Oh yeah congrats too the winners .. I expect some good logs.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys...I am going to go another four weeks of dieting.
Then look into getting a sleep study. Im just wondering if taking care of the snoring by using oral device, operation etc... could clear the problem up or if I have true apnea and need the cpap.

Im also interested on how this pgh is going to work out for me.

Oh yeah congrats too the winners .. I expect some good logs.
My father got a cpap a few years ago and he said it dramtically helped with sleep. THe only problem he ever had was it dried his throat out, he ended up just keeping a glass of water next to his bed so if he woke up and needed it it was jsut a quick drink and back to sleep.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well snake the machine i just got has a humidifier built in so it takes care of that

ryano- surgery isn't a great option .. the recovery is LONG and generally only has about a 50% success rate

the CPAP machine is your best bet .. unless losing weight helps

i'm fairly certain i've had this since i weighed 155 so i know losing weight won't help me .. besides that's not even remotely close to an option as far as i'm concerned :)

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking I will still have a problem
even when I drop the weight. Even when I was leaner my girlfriend at the time commented that I would stop breathing/besides snoring for a minute or so throughout the night.

Exercise has helped a great deal and sticking to a good diet. But every once in a blue moon I get a good nights sleep and everything is better.
Mood, Mental Clarity, workouts etc..

I am still going to wait a month or so though.. I need to check out my insurance etc.

I really couldnt give 2 squats if I have to wear a mask to bed ... just as long as I wake up ready to kick some ass. I could always pretend I am Darth Vader before I go to bed everynight.:D

Thanks again. I have been putting this off for awhile and now I am committed to getting this done asap.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Guess I didnt win!!

Oh well

Well gotta go guys ... I have to place my monthly 10,000.00 supp order to
bulk N.

:icon_lol:
do yourself a favor, ry, and before you shell out all that cash to 1Fast, make sure what you're getting isn't available at CNW, NP, etc. because I guarantee if they are you are overpaying!

ryano

Awards
  • Established
do yourself a favor, ry, and before you shell out all that cash to 1Fast, make sure what you're getting isn't available at CNW, NP, etc. because I guarantee if they are you are overpaying!
Thanks Milwood,

I was just bustin balls...I try and buy most of my supps here.:nutkick:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Where is the logs fellas?

I am about to throw some green at Crowler.:saw: :gore: :saw: :shoot: