50% off ALL AI Sports Nutrition products THIS Friday ONLY

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS IS AN AWESOME DEAL GUYS. I bought stuff from the last 50% off sale. The MSRP aint that bad either so its a GREAT deal!
I ordered like $600 worth of goodies ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We are hoping so.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
thats great news... I need to get in on this sale... just hope pay day is a good day!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Been trying to order but says to contact about the international shipping option.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that

Can you try again it should be ok now

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I have been told they are trying to do every country.

Wouldn't hurt to see if they have it set up now on the website.

Then let us know what you found. Thanks!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that

Can you try again it should be ok now
Still no go :sad3:

When entering in my country "United Kingdom" and postal code, comes up with a red box notification saying "This shipping method is currently unavailable. If you would like to ship using this shipping method, please contact us."

Would I be able to call you guys and pay on the phone? The link to "contact us" is not working either. Would love to get a hold of a couple stacks.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just tried it myself and you of course you are right.

I just contacted the webmaster to get on this ASAP.

I will report back

Thank you for your patience.

primetime32

Awards
Any chance you guys will have Agmatine or the DAA caps in stock by tomorrow?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
You just lost a friend for not telling me last week. I could have saved a lot of money.

But still some good deals on the site! U should throw in free shipping too =D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

When entering in my country "United Kingdom" and postal code, comes up with a red box notification saying "This shipping method is currently unavailable. If you would like to ship using this shipping method, please contact us."

Would I be able to call you guys and pay on the phone? The link to "contact us" is not working either. Would love to get a hold of a couple stacks.

Please try again if you would.

It worked this time when I tried it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
We charge only what Fed Ex charges us. That is direct from Fed ex software that automatically figures the exact shipping charge.

50% off helps ease the bite a little :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We charge only what Fed Ex charges us.

50% off helps ease the bite a little :)
Yes, i suppose it does ;)

But I will be having it shipped to Hawaii most likely. I can pick it up there when I go home for my wedding. Or just leave it there till I move back in July (looking to be the later... I have A LOT of stuff now)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like mixing LCLT with some DAA and BCAAs. Taste-wise, this combo goes quite well with Lemon RecoverPRO. It also goes well with Lemon RecoverPRO mixed with Lime Margarita Crystal Light (Great Value brand).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like the right time to pick up some more Recoverpro!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
woah can we combine coupons on the AI site? says free shipping on orders over $50 with the code AIFS ...then half off... if so i will throw more in the cart

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The last time I checked the site, it only accepts one code at a time.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
woah can we combine coupons on the AI site? says free shipping on orders over $50 with the code AIFS ...then half off... if so i will throw more in the cart
If it gave me free shipping to Japan I'd double my order (Thats basically how much shipping makes it...)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
If it gave me free shipping to Japan I'd double my order (Thats basically how much shipping makes it...)

But you are having your order shipped to Hawaii so now you CAN go ahead with doubling your order ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

It is a go now!

:)

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
Just bought:
Life Support
Raspberry Keytones
Perform

Thanks for the discount! Been wanting these three for a few weeks now :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does it apply immediately? mine doesnt do sh!t. Maybe because I am buying a combo pack?
Look at the very bottom where it says total. The price is changed there, not on each individual product.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you type in whitefriday

there is no spaces

should say this on the top after you type it in on the part that says Discount code. All green area in the shopping cart page.

Also, the *Grand total will show the change.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
You all will get a lot of buisiness doing this before the other sales go up and everyones too poor to keep spending.

I dont even need it but the 2 cycle supports + post cycle support for $50 was too good of a deal to pass up. Along with the rest of my stuff... i spent way too much :-/

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all will get a lot of buisiness doing this before the other sales go up and everyones too poor to keep spending.

I dont even need it but the 2 cycle supports + post cycle support for $50 was too good of a deal to pass up. Along with the rest of my stuff... i spent way too much :-/
Yes!! Omfg that's a damn good deal!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just got 2 orders in the past 5 minutes.

Maybe try using Google Chrome, Firefox or your phone?

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards

Thats what I got! Had to grab some DAA to seal the deal. 300 grams for $10 ain't bad. Time to cut my cc in half so I stop spending....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I got! Had to grab some DAA to seal the deal. 300 grams for $10 ain't bad. Time to cut my cc in half so I stop spending....
GREAT to hear it! Thank you for the order.

So how did you end up getting it to work?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know some guys on Facebook were saying that they solved their issues buy trying a different browser.