50% off ALL AI Sports Nutrition products THIS Friday ONLY

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Great to hear it!

    Thank you for letting us know.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade


  2. Yeah mine should be in soon. Got some recoverypro along with PCT stuff. Got my friend to order recoverypro. Wasn't to hard to talk him into it given the reviews... And that he wanted muscletech anabolic halo. Ew.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
    •   
       


  3. talked the wife into it... large recover pro a go..yes! but have to sacrifice the agmatine....back to the drawing board

  4. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    Yeah mine should be in soon. Got some recoverypro along with PCT stuff. Got my friend to order recoverypro. Wasn't to hard to talk him into it given the reviews... And that he wanted muscletech anabolic halo. Ew.
    RecoverPro is AWESOME. Do people really use muscletech supplements anymore (no offense)? I feel like the last time I used a muscletech supp was in highschool...10 yrs ago
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

    RecoverPro is AWESOME. Do people really use muscletech supplements anymore (no offense)? I feel like the last time I used a muscletech supp was in highschool...10 yrs ago
    Started using them when I first lifted don't touch them now.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

    RecoverPro is AWESOME. Do people really use muscletech supplements anymore (no offense)? I feel like the last time I used a muscletech supp was in highschool...10 yrs ago
    I looked at him like, "come on, you gotta be joking..." then I said save your time and money and I linked him recoverypro on Facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    talked the wife into it... large recover pro a go..yes! but have to sacrifice the agmatine....back to the drawing board
    no, no, no! just sneak one in! agmatine is the ****ttt!

    thats a great deal for capped agmatine. gonna have to go order a few bottles. will the DAA caps be in stock friday? would stock up on that too
    CELTIC LABS REP

  8. DAA caps will NOT be in stock.

    May want to get the 300 grams for less than 10 bucks instead
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    DAA caps will NOT be in stock.

    May want to get the 300 grams for less than 10 bucks instead
    I'm order so agmatine
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    no, no, no! just sneak one in! agmatine is the ****ttt!

    thats a great deal for capped agmatine. gonna have to go order a few bottles. will the DAA caps be in stock friday? would stock up on that too
    I would but I need to think of everyone here! I am getting the large tub so the wife and I can use it... she doesnt understand that it will help with maintaining/losing weight! Also the kids need stuff for christmas.... I maybe switching jobs and I don't want to worry bout money... the new job I will have to wait for two weeks to get a check.... thats going to hurt!

  11. Prescription only.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20111124_093228.png
Views: 74
Size:  443.8 KB

  12. EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is the code working now!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is the code working now?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. It is not suppose to but I am not sure


    Maybe try it?
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    It is not suppose to but I am not sure

    Maybe try it?
    Not...
    I'll just have to wait lol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Just realized if u get the recoverypro with the lemonade and berry together. U can get one of each large tub for $25 each... thats 125 servings too. I dont think ive ever seen a better deal, it even beats the Modern BCAA deal at that price. So i have to get 4 of those... and 4 agmatine... some DAA... and caffeine... and i placed an order with u last friday! My girlfriend is gonna be mad when i told her i spent all my money with you all and couldnt afford a gift for her!
    CELTIC LABS REP

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs
    Just realized if u get the recoverypro with the lemonade and berry together. U can get one of each large tub for $25 each... thats 125 servings too. I dont think ive ever seen a better deal, it even beats the Modern BCAA deal at that price. So i have to get 4 of those... and 4 agmatine... some DAA... and caffeine... and i placed an order with u last friday! My girlfriend is gonna be mad when i told her i spent all my money with you all and couldnt afford a gift for her!
    That's exactly what I'm doing. 4 large tubs of recoverpro and 2 tubs of LCLT for 120$...hell yeh!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That's exactly what I'm doing. 4 large tubs of recoverpro and 2 tubs of LCLT for 120$...hell yeh!!
    And in my case i already know i like the flavor of their lemonade and berry. So its not taking a risk of an intraworkout that i might not like.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That's exactly what I'm doing. 4 large tubs of recoverpro and 2 tubs of LCLT for 120$...hell yeh!!
    mines like 200, but i think ill be straight on BCAAs for a while lol especially considering i ordered 2 kilos of the USPowders bulk. probably wont last a year, but thats the goal lol
    CELTIC LABS REP

  21. figures.... I normally get paid thursday night... auto deposit and wouldnt you know it screwed again another sale missed. I might get it in friday night but, doubt it.. what ever, I know I'll get in on one of these sooner or later... wife and two kids first then me.

  22. Sorry to hear that.


    BUT it does go through Sunday and Friday is NOT a bank holiday so hopefully


    Name:  AIsports BlackFridayBanner.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  212.5 KB
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Sorry to hear that.


    BUT it does go through Sunday and Friday is NOT a bank holiday so hopefully


    Name:  AIsports BlackFridayBanner.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  212.5 KB
    well that is good to know, Inever read the fine print!

  24. Damnit! Promo code whitefriday and blkfri haven't worked more yet. I need a miracle!!!

  25. Clear your cache or try using a different browser.
    You can also try checking out as a guest instead of logging in OR vice versa.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Fobra View Post
    Damnit! Promo code whitefriday and blkfri haven't worked more yet. I need a miracle!!!

    Sorry to hear this. Not sure why as we had hundreds of orders for whitefriday and the orders are coming in fast for blkfri.

    Yes try Google Chrome, firefox or from a phone.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  27. just placed my order. $183, u all should throw in tons of samples since its the season of giving
    CELTIC LABS REP

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    just placed my order. $183, u all should throw in tons of samples since its the season of giving
    Good job!! May I ask what you bought kind sir?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  29. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    just placed my order. $183, u all should throw in tons of samples since its the season of giving
    You forgot the 94 cents


    THANK YOU for the order!


    Happy Black Friday






    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  30. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    You forgot the 94 cents


    THANK YOU for the order!


    Happy Black Friday






    yay! u know my exact order, so u know who to send the whole sample box to. i wont tell anyone! =D

    and matt, i got 4 large tubs of recoverypro (2 lemon, 2 berry) for $25 each with that discount. 4 bottles of agmatine, 1 bottle of caffeine pills, and 300g DAA. doesnt seem like much but it adds up quick.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who Out There STILL Hasn't tried AI Sports Nutrition?
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 05:26 PM
  2. Sports nutrition!!
    By dannysalv in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:40 PM
  3. AI Sports Nutrition is looking for even more loggers!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 09:43 PM
  4. Replies: 153
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 12:00 AM
  5. Serious Sports Nutrition Announces 5 New Products!
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 08:19 PM
Log in
Log in