50% off ALL AI Sports Nutrition products THIS Friday ONLY

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
GREAT to hear it! Thank you for the order.

So how did you end up getting it to work?
I'm stubborn, I just sat there and tried until the little green bar popped up decided to let me go to sleep. Order finally placed at 1:45am (started trying at 12:01).

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all will get a lot of buisiness doing this before the other sales go up and everyones too poor to keep spending.

I dont even need it but the 2 cycle supports + post cycle support for $50 was too good of a deal to pass up. Along with the rest of my stuff... i spent way too much :-/
this CS has Red Yeast Rice?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet deal guys im happy I caught this thread!
Got
ALA
LCLT
Recoverpro lemon
3Z
2 Shirts
1 Shaker
all for....
85 bucks! nice

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
Yes indeed.

Here you go for all the ingredients
Just realized the flavor I ordered does not contain RYR. I emailed customer service. Do you think they will be able switch it out for me? I need me some RYR!
Thanks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Just for a point of clarification: Cycle Support 2.0, which is the orange flavor, contains Grape Seed Extract in place of Red Yeast Rice.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
oops I am getting EVERYONE confused

I haven't been to bed yet since yesterday.

I will let stxnas answer you guys.

Sorry for the confusion, it might be time for a nap for me

:1zhelp:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my order in AI is always doing awesome sales got my Recovery ****tail and LCLT thanks AI this was an awesome sale just wish i had more funds for the HST stack.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oops I am getting EVERYONE confused

I haven't been to bed yet since yesterday.

I will let stxnas answer you guys.

Sorry for the confusion, it might be time for a nap for me

Take a nap. You sounded EXHAUSTED on the phone.

Anybody that has questions can email me at s t x n a s @ ho t m a i l d o t c o m

I can also be reached here via PM. I'm about to run some errands though, so please be patient. If you're having issues with an order, please refer to the very bottom of our homepage. The other Nathan is pretty accessible on Facebook, as well.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Placed another order with AI Sports really didnt need anything but couldn't pass on this deal. I got the hst stack and another blender bottle(you cant have to many) for about $60 shipped. Thanks again for taking care of your customers no wonder i spend 75% of my supplement money with you guys.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Grape Seed Extract as well. It's quite a versatile ingredient.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Placed another order with AI Sports really didnt need anything but couldn't pass on this deal. I got the hst stack and another blender bottle(you cant have to many) for about $60 shipped. Thanks again for taking care of your customers no wonder i spend 75% of my supplement money with you guys.
NICE!

Thank you for the purchases. We are VERY glad to have you!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Just for a point of clarification: Cycle Support 2.0, which is the orange flavor, contains Grape Seed Extract in place of Red Yeast Rice.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to stxnas again!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got negged for my contributions, lol. It's all good, I'm fairly certain it was an accident :D

...that's twice in one day, though :lol:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ugggggggggggggg I just saw that I negged you AND I read that other post someone negged you by mistake

YIKES very sorry!

I better get some sleep before I kill someone by mistake :(

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good. I don't care about that stuff.

Now, please get some rest for the weekend. I'm sure your family will like to see you for an hour or two NOT in front of the PC.

daman43

Awards
Having problems

I tried checking out as a guest and signing up and everytime I get to the section when I need to put in the CC information, I won't allow me to type and when I click on contact us, nada.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you try a different browser? I'm on the Contact Us page right now and it's working for me. You might want to try clearing your cache, too.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes sorry for the trouble.

Please try foxfire, Google Chrome or your cel phone.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Scored my usual x-large tub of RecoverPro! Thanks a lot AI! I always love the 50% off sales...brilliant!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just stocked up on LCLT and Raspberry Ketones.
I pretty much have everything else :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Support Stack (2 x Cycle Support + 1 x Post Cycle Support)
2 tubs L-Carnitine-L-tartrate 300grams powder

awesome deal guys

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
THANKS AI SPORTS NUTRITION

I was eager and placed my order last night (hoping to avoid items going out of stock). In fact I may have qualified for one of those hording reality shows with my purchase...ready? 10xRecover Pro (5 lemon 5 Raspberry), 4xL-Carnitine L-Tartrate, 3xDAA and a Gym Bag. I was was running low on BCAAs too. Thanks AI Sports Nutrition for such a great sale, I appreciate it to a large degee.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're stocked up on those items for the next nine months or more, lol.

Thanks for the support!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I was eager and placed my order last night (hoping to avoid items going out of stock). In fact I may have qualified for one of those hording reality shows with my purchase...ready? 10xRecover Pro (5 lemon 5 Raspberry), 4xL-Carnitine L-Tartrate, 3xDAA and a Gym Bag. I was was running low on BCAAs too. Thanks AI Sports Nutrition for such a great sale, I appreciate it to a large degee.

WOW... I bet you gets a little army man for that

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot about those! I've been all up in our marketing guy's business trying to find out what those are for. He refuses to tell me anything other than to suggest that everybody holds on to their army man/men...:thinking:

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I just logged into my account on AI and picked my goodies all I gots to do is buy... waiting for the wife to call and give me the ok..... hahahaha worth a try.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
She never called but I am leaving it up on the computer so when she gets home she will have an eye full!!!!

People you need to get on this I have seen some massive buys from these other guys.... great sale

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me! LCLT goes with everything, and I take the RK with TTA and Glycobol.

I can't get my wife to try anything beyond Motivate. She swears I'm going to give her something that will keep us from having kids :lol:

I don't even know how to go about doing something like that, nor would I.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
She never called but I am leaving it up on the computer so when she gets home she will have an eye full!!!!

People you need to get on this I have seen some massive buys from these other guys.... great sale

I feel you on the wife thing I have one for over 20 years now but in a situation like that I always go by my father's sage wisdom when he told me " when it comes to wives it's almost always easier to get forgiveness than permission" Go ahead and pull the trigger she'll, get over it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's still some time guys. Even I couldn't help but pull out my wallet :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
got it to work and picked up the support stack X2.

Thanks for the effort.

I know what a PIA it is when ordering doesn't work the way it should.

We REALLY do appreciate you putting in the extra time and apologize for it not working much easier.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I think he's been up since Thursday morning, lol...seriously. :eek:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
MOTIVATE make wonders ;)

arrrrggggggggggggg believe it or not I don't have ANY where I am lol

BUT I did have hghpro on Wed night before bed so that really helped me get some good sleep that night.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keep a bottle of HGHpro and Motivate in my stash at ALL times. I'm about to crash b/c I have to get up in seven hours.

Last call is coming soon Ladies and Gents:

www.aisportsnutrition.com

whitefriday.jpg

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Got my order in .... thanks again AI !! awesome sale, second time I've gotten in on your 50% off :)

trackstar21

Awards
Hey can you guys help me? Can't get the code to work, order still appears the same.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
For my PCT on the next cycle I just ordered Testpro, DAA, AI's PCT, and I will get a SERM, but what is the difference between stoked and testpro?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Disappointment.... but you know i am sure I will get in on some..one day. Ohhh and BTW GUYS "Ahappy wife is a happy life" wordsI live by cuase when you rock the boat your fish fall out.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For my PCT on the next cycle I just ordered Testpro, DAA, AI's PCT, and I will get a SERM, but what is the difference between stoked and testpro?
stoked main ingredients is resveratrol. testopro is testofen.

does that answer your question?

Jarhead0724

Awards
Swole Stack, 2tubs Cycle Support, PCT, T-Shirt...Saved a TON (about $90) of money on this sale. Thanks AI!!!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
stoked main ingredients is resveratrol. testopro is testofen.

does that answer your question?
So the stoked might have been a little better. Oh well, still gotta get my serm. Sounds like it should be ok. Thank you. Can't wait. Might order the cycle support and get me a t-shirt and do a separate log for my PCT that will log some of the AI stuff I'll be using.

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
So the stoked might have been a little better. Oh well, still gotta get my serm. Sounds like it should be ok. Thank you. Can't wait. Might order the cycle support and get me a t-shirt and do a separate log for my PCT that will log some of the AI stuff I'll be using.
Don't forget to include the t-shirt in your log. Lol