oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
nice got my package, thank you

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Wow looks sweet, I am waiting on the black friday packages I ordered. I lucked out and grabbed some argimine first thing on friday with some daa and other things. When I went back on I think it was that afternoon it was sold out.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
hey!...i spent 200$ and got nothing for free =(
Just think...you got 50% of everything you ordered for free!! AI is usually really good about throwing in some free swag though. I'm sure their heads were spinning trying to fill all those orders...perhaps you may have been over looked?!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
hey!...i spent 200$ and got nothing for free =(
Technically you got $200 for free. :thumbsup: I bet Crowler or them will send you some samples if you pm them! Their sample pack is one of the best in the business.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Just think...you got 50% of everything you ordered for free!! AI is usually really good about throwing in some free swag though. I'm sure their heads were spinning trying to fill all those orders...perhaps you may have been over looked?!
No they just love me more. And no, no natadrol

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
No worries im happy with my stash

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Big shot out to Crowler.
Sent my bottle of life support I won on a promo, with plenty of samples & a tee shirt and key chain and a water bottle and a pill case and a shaker.....
That's a lot of "ands"

And I Just wanna thank you again Mike for your recent help with ideas and being a very generous supplement company owner, I can almost assure you that you will be in business for a very lone time.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW!

Great shout out man!

Glad you like our package! wat?

Thank you for the post!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B
And I Just wanna thank you again Mike for your recent help with ideas and being a very generous supplement company owner, I can almost assure you that you will be in business for a very lone time.
This pretty much sums up Mike and all at AI.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
got an email like an hour ago saying my package shipped. then the mailman just now rang the door and it was there! got an extra swole sized shirt and an army man with some kinda bazooka lol. i am a bit sad that crowler forgot to pour the whole bag of samples into my box, tho :-/ but we can still be friends cuz $25 a kilo on BCAAs is a badass deal

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your order!

No there were not suppose to be samples in these orders.

The samples are shipped from a different place than the White Friday and Black Friday orders were shipped from so no way the orders could have samples in them. We have them on our website if anyone wants to order them.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I want to thank you too even though I haven't gotten my product, I am thank you because of the AI Team you have. They are very helpful, educated and the sponsored athletes are very motivating and knowledgable. I look foward to doing business with you in the future!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
We ALL really appreciate that.

Thank you so very much!

We are fully aware you have MANY choices for who to purchase your supplements from.

We realize how fortunate we are you have chosen us.

Attitude of Gratitude.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Come on every1 let's give Crowler a hand (big round of applause) :)

:clapping:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I got my black friday package today, yet I still have not gotten my white friday package. I emailed your customer service and they said it had been delivered on wed, nov 23rd. Around 1. Im looking all over the house in case a family memeber stuck it somewhere but so far, no one saw it, and I home around that time too.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Lou,

Thank you for letting us know you received the BF package. If they said it was delivered on a certain date and time did they send you the tracking for it?

If not please reply and tell them you can not find it and UPS will send out an investigator.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lou,

Thank you for letting us know you received the BF package. If they said it was delivered on a certain date and time did they send you the tracking for it?

If not please reply and tell them you can not find it and UPS will send out an investigator.
I never got the tracking for it, which is why when I got the tracking/shipped email for my black friday order I became worried. They sent me all of the tracking info for both packages and thats when I saw the date and time. I replied that I never recieved the package.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just wanted to update that I now have both my packages. My white friday order was dropped off at the wrong address I believe. Thanks AI. You got some good customer service.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just wanted to update that I now have both my packages. My white friday order was dropped off at the wrong address I believe. Thanks AI. You got some good customer service.
UPS always f'n up.
They left a note on my neighbors door for my package and they ain't my 1st package to arrive at my place from them.

I think it's the drivers helpers that screw up sometimes

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Glad it got sorted out.

Thank you for the orders and the heads up.