50% off ALL AI Sports Nutrition products THIS Friday ONLY

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. So I got my black friday package today, yet I still have not gotten my white friday package. I emailed your customer service and they said it had been delivered on wed, nov 23rd. Around 1. Im looking all over the house in case a family memeber stuck it somewhere but so far, no one saw it, and I home around that time too.

2. Lou,

Thank you for letting us know you received the BF package. If they said it was delivered on a certain date and time did they send you the tracking for it?

If not please reply and tell them you can not find it and UPS will send out an investigator.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Lou,

Thank you for letting us know you received the BF package. If they said it was delivered on a certain date and time did they send you the tracking for it?

If not please reply and tell them you can not find it and UPS will send out an investigator.
    I never got the tracking for it, which is why when I got the tracking/shipped email for my black friday order I became worried. They sent me all of the tracking info for both packages and thats when I saw the date and time. I replied that I never recieved the package.

4. I just wanted to update that I now have both my packages. My white friday order was dropped off at the wrong address I believe. Thanks AI. You got some good customer service.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321
    I just wanted to update that I now have both my packages. My white friday order was dropped off at the wrong address I believe. Thanks AI. You got some good customer service.
    UPS always f'n up.
    They left a note on my neighbors door for my package and they ain't my 1st package to arrive at my place from them.

I think it's the drivers helpers that screw up sometimes
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I just wanted to update that I now have both my packages. My white friday order was dropped off at the wrong address I believe. Thanks AI. You got some good customer service.
    Glad it got sorted out.

Thank you for the orders and the heads up.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who Out There STILL Hasn't tried AI Sports Nutrition?
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 05:26 PM
  2. Sports nutrition!!
    By dannysalv in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:40 PM
  3. AI Sports Nutrition is looking for even more loggers!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 09:43 PM
  4. Replies: 153
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 12:00 AM
  5. Serious Sports Nutrition Announces 5 New Products!
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 08:19 PM