1. lol

And we REALLY do appreciate it!

Thanks
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

2. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs

Haha, with the deals on the site how do u expect us not to buy the whole warehouse out!? Plus i know you all advertised on several forums so thats a lot of coverage and since there wernt that many good deals out, we had to go HAM on your site
    lol @ go HAM...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. thanks Crowler, just antsy! I want to get stronger!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

4. Great job AI. I hit both the white & black Friday sales you had!! Got the white Friday stuff (swole stack & cycle support, pct) in super quick & I'm sure I'll get the same great customer support & quick shipping from black Friday deal!!

Not only great products, but have a kick a$$ customer support!! AI FOR LIFE!!!

5. Hey Jar Head.

Thank you so much for BOTH order AND taking time to post this.

ANY questions you have just let me know.

You have customer support for LIFE!
    •   

6. I'm sorry AI reps.. but this will be my last purchase I make with your company. I'm disappointed in the length of the delivery of my orders and the ignoring of my request via email to get a tracking number. I've ordered from 6 different supplement companies in the past 11 years and never has it taken more than 5 business days from the purchase date to receive my orders. And above all.. I've never dealt with an online store of any sort that didn't send a tracking number once the item has been shipped. Regardless if it's UPS, USPS, or FedEx. I'm going to assume it's FedEx that is being used as the carrier.. because it's the only crappiest carrier in this nation. They take the longest of all carriers to deliver mail.

Anyways thanks for the savings... but no thanks to your service.

7. Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize
    I'm sorry AI reps.. but this will be my last purchase I make with your company. I'm disappointed in the length of the delivery of my orders and the ignoring of my request via email to get a tracking number. I've ordered from 6 different supplement companies in the past 11 years and never has it taken more than 5 business days from the purchase date to receive my orders. And above all.. I've never dealt with an online store of any sort that didn't send a tracking number once the item has been shipped. Regardless if it's UPS, USPS, or FedEx. I'm going to assume it's FedEx that is being used as the carrier.. because it's the only crappiest carrier in this nation. They take the longest of all carriers to deliver mail.

Have you tried to send a PM to any reps? I've found that AI's rep team is a great bunch. Actually whenever I have an issue with any company I direct my concerns to a rep rather than the customer service email. Gets taken care of faster.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

8. placed my second order.... haha..damn
    RecoverBro ELITE

9. Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize View Post
    I'm sorry AI reps.. but this will be my last purchase I make with your company. I'm disappointed in the length of the delivery of my orders and the ignoring of my request via email to get a tracking number. I've ordered from 6 different supplement companies in the past 11 years and never has it taken more than 5 business days from the purchase date to receive my orders. And above all.. I've never dealt with an online store of any sort that didn't send a tracking number once the item has been shipped. Regardless if it's UPS, USPS, or FedEx. I'm going to assume it's FedEx that is being used as the carrier.. because it's the only crappiest carrier in this nation. They take the longest of all carriers to deliver mail.

We thank you for your order and am sorry you are disappointed with us.

Yes I received your email I believe but not 100% sure as names don't always match up to info we can get from a forum user name info.

The shipping it concentrating on getting orders out more than sending out tracking numbers.

It takes about 5 business days to the West and some spots in the east. It probably was shipped out on Monday or Tuesday which means with Thanksgiving delivery will be by Tuesday or Wed.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    placed my second order.... haha..damn
    Thank you for your SECOND order Matt!

11. Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize View Post

your dealing with one of the best companies in the business and it is a holiday, i urge you to be patient.

customers are friggin spoiled these days.

November and December are THE busiest months of the year for all mail services. fedex, ups, usps or piggyback

im just pissed i missed out on the LCLT and Ag.

12. Yeah cut AI a break. 11 years & 1 issue around a T Day order = impatient.
    I'll guarantee you that your order will come with more than expected and you will be satisfied in the quality of the products.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. .

AI Sports Nutrition is PLEASED to announce we now have Single Serve Packets.

[IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****48 265&d=1322414288[/IMG]

[IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****48 266&d=1322414370[/IMG]

The FIRST 50 People get TWO of each Flavor

If you would be so kind as to post a review of the taste here on AnabolicMinds.com .

Just send me a PM. US and Canada.

For EU go here and click on the left side.

http://www.facebook.com/nutrimindsonline

14. pm sent crowler!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS
    pm sent crowler!
    Same

16. Ok great!

I will collect the info and PM back by tomorrow afternoon.

YIKES why did i put this up the same weekend as Black Friday lol

17. bring the rain on crowler guys, keep him busy!!!

lol!!!

18. ag has been out of stock maybe,ai still give discount when back in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    your dealing with one of the best companies in the business and it is a holiday, i urge you to be patient.

customers are friggin spoiled these days.

November and December are THE busiest months of the year for all mail services. fedex, ups, usps or piggyback

im just pissed i missed out on the LCLT and Ag.

19. Quote Originally Posted by willib
    ag has been out of stock maybe,ai still give discount when back in?
    Yeah that aint gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

20. i've ordered several times from ai and always got good service. i feel they listen to customers and pay attention to problems.i'm not a rep or anything just,my what i've read on the forums from others.holidays are always going to interfere with deliveries.

21. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    ag has been out of stock maybe,ai still give discount when back in?
    Yea it goes just like the real Black Friday sales at Walmart, well without the pepper spray , when something is out it is out.

That is why with our sales it is best to order as soon as you can. Thanks!

22. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post

AI Sports Nutrition is PLEASED to announce we now have Single Serve Packets.

[IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****48 265&d=1322414288[/IMG]

[IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****48 266&d=1322414370[/IMG]

The FIRST 50 People get TWO of each Flavor

If you would be so kind as to post a review of the taste here on AnabolicMinds.com .

Just send me a PM. US and Canada.

For EU go here and click on the left side.

http://www.facebook.com/nutrimindsonline

I just ordered Lemon, I will post a review just because ;p

And to those of you who dont know, mix one packet of lemon with red respberry and enjoy! I would do this with my samples for my intra and post. I had enough that would last me through the entire workout with some to sip on after breakfast and protein shake... normally sipping it on the way to my first job.

23. Damn BudMan way to show that AI support. U placed 6-7 orders? lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Damn BudMan way to show that AI support. U placed 6-7 orders? lol
    Yes I did...in my 3Z dreams

25. got my package from the "white sale"

Thanks Mike for this AMAZING sale

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who Out There STILL Hasn't tried AI Sports Nutrition?
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 05:26 PM
  2. Sports nutrition!!
    By dannysalv in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:40 PM
  3. AI Sports Nutrition is looking for even more loggers!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 09:43 PM
  4. Replies: 153
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 12:00 AM
  5. Serious Sports Nutrition Announces 5 New Products!
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 08:19 PM