Glycobol and side effects? - AnabolicMinds.com

Glycobol and side effects?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member

Glycobol and side effects?

Hi all,

I have just started gycobol with half a cap 5 minutes before breakfast that contains more than 50g of complex carbs and I am starting to experience shortness of breath. I tend to be very sensitive to supplements that work :-)

Does anyone already experience this? then did it stop or should I better discontinue it?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

well never had sob(dyspnea), and i have moderate asthma which is a 9/10 on the severity scale, but glycobol does make my metabolism sky rockett and with that it gives me bad gas and i have 2-3 bowel movements a day that are green .
  3. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by MacWanted View Post
    Hi all,

I have just started gycobol with half a cap 5 minutes before breakfast that contains more than 50g of complex carbs and I am starting to experience shortness of breath. I tend to be very sensitive to supplements that work :-)

Does anyone already experience this? then did it stop or should I better discontinue it?
    If you are having shortness of breath please stop. I have not heard of this problem but it is not something to play with.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by iron fists View Post
    well never had sob(dyspnea), and i have moderate asthma which is a 9/10 on the severity scale, but glycobol does make my metabolism sky rockett and with that it gives me bad gas and i have 2-3 bowel movements a day that are green .
    The green stool is normal it is the Berberine.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

oh the green stools...
    my question on the shortness of breath is how did you take a half capsule
  6. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    oh the green stools...
    my question on the shortness of breath is how did you take a half capsule
    I would be interested to know also. Maybe broke it open and added it to a shake?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

I love glycobol
  8. New Member

I have just opened it and remove a part of it and then close it. I wonder if it could have been an interaction with green tea as I stopped it and today it seems ok.
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

and just to be clear, you were taking the half cap 5 minutes before breakfast and got the shortness of breath before you started eating? or was it after eating?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    and just to be clear, you were taking the half cap 5 minutes before breakfast and got the shortness of breath before you started eating? or was it after eating?
    after, let say few hours after... it was not strong and I have seen that some one else reported the same in another forum but he said that it did not last over time.
  11. New Member

First week I took it gave me some bad green diarrhea, stopped taking it for a week then started back at lower dose and no problems. Urine smells terrible though.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you continue to have problems, by all means, please discontinue taking the Glycobol.

If the problem then further persists, please see your doctor.
  13. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by blackcj7 View Post
    First week I took it gave me some bad green diarrhea, stopped taking it for a week then started back at lower dose and no problems. Urine smells terrible though.
    Alot of the time it is too high of a dose that causes this. I find 1 cap twice a day is enough for me.
  14. New Member

Alot of the time it is too high of a dose that causes this. I find 1 cap twice a day is enough for me.
    yeah thats what I did, took some time off and came back with a lower dose and things are fine now
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's odd how things work differently for many people. I believe Don is a lot bigger than I am at almost 5'8/180 lbs, yet I can take four a day and not have any stomach issues.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

i can handle 4 a day if i take 1 at a time instead of 2 and im 240lbs
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I've played with my Glycobol meals a lot. For me, I make sure not to consume very much fat with my Glycobol meals. This seems to do the trick. I also base the number of capsules I take depending on the amount of CHO I will be consuming. The fat intake seems to be key for me though. I'm not sure why this is, I just know it works
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I control fat intake as well when taking Glycobol. When I take four per day gas seems to be pretty bad. Two a day seems to clear this up.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    It's odd how things work differently for many people. I believe Don is a lot bigger than I am at almost 5'8/180 lbs, yet I can take four a day and not have any stomach issues.
    Very true. Glycobol dosage can vary so much from person to person.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I took some this morning thinking that I was going to have a late pancake brunch. We ended up eating at a local/authentic Mexican restaurant...
  21. AI Sports Nutrition

I took some this morning thinking that I was going to have a late pancake brunch. We ended up eating at a local/authentic Mexican restaurant...
    Ouch that can be ugly!!!!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Other than how quickly everything hit me, I was otherwise fine
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Lasagna and Glybocol..that messed me up big time..couldnt breath i was so gassy and bloated..it was good though..hopefully no one was passing by the bathroom door when the sonic boom came out
  24. AI Sports Nutrition

Lasagna and Glybocol..that messed me up big time..couldnt breath i was so gassy and bloated..it was good though..hopefully no one was passing by the bathroom door when the sonic boom came out
    LMAO!!!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

1 cap for either breakfast or lunch, and 1 fasted before bed worked great for me. Most days it was 2, but some days I'd do 3. Pre-bed was an awesome way to effortlessly lose weight ,and get some decent sleep.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    1 cap for either breakfast or lunch, and 1 fasted before bed worked great for me. Most days it was 2, but some days I'd do 3. Pre-bed was an awesome way to effortlessly lose weight ,and get some decent sleep.
    how would dosing glycobol before bed cause fatloss and induce sleep? can you explain the science behind it and how it works for this?

I read somewhere where Dr. D recommend dosing glycobol before and hgh release like Hghpro.

I never understood it though as glycobol lowers blood sugar levels
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    My wife asked me this morning if I remembered to take my Glycobol. I looked over and saw that indeed I had forgotten and fell asleep last night before taking my bed-time vitamins. It improves my sleep that well, that it was readily apparent to her that I hadn't taken it!

Deep sleep increases GH release, and low blood sugar compounds that release even more. After years of supps and training, I can discern increased somatotropin biosynthesis by a distinct leaning effect. You develop a certain look of lean striation. I see lots of guys here use synthetic GH for bulking, but it seems more appropriate for leaning and 'anti-aging' effects IME. There are many ways to boost GH naturally. Deep sleep + low blood sugar + hyperaminoacidemia is a consistent, cheap and simple way to do this.

- Stop eating carbs at least 2hrs before bed
    - Take 1-2 gbols
    - Take a scoop of EAA or BCAA or protein powder, or some Mucuna (l-dopa), or an arginine based stack, or whatever you normally use to promote GH levels.

It's that simple. You'll start noticing what I mean pretty quickly. You lose fat, your cheeks might start to look leaner, your skin might feel a bit different, your arms/shoulders show more detailed striation, you 'feel' better in general, your wounds heal faster (but leave a little more scar tissue than normal), stuff like that. After a few weeks, it's easy for most people to observe these effects if their natural GH boosting has been successful.
    Glycobol is only part of the equation.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Glycobol is only part of the equation.
    Beat me to it buddy!!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Meant for my post to also contain the post from Dr. D, sorry about that. Caught me in a haze going to work.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

question about glybocol at bedtime..can you take it with HGHpro...was curious because HGHpro sais no food 30-60 minutes prior and the Glycobol would require protein or something to help induce
  31. AI Sports Nutrition

question about glybocol at bedtime..can you take it with HGHpro...was curious because HGHpro sais no food 30-60 minutes prior and the Glycobol would require protein or something to help induce
    I personally don't take Glycobol before bed other do on a empty stomach. I suggest taking the Glycobol twice a day 15-30 minutes before a meal with at least 50g of carb. The HGHpro about 45 minutes before bed on a empty stomach.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I would take the Glycobol at the same time as the HGH Pro, that's my opinion. I had Glycobol with: Somnidren GH/ZMK/Nocturnabol and arginine/ornithine all pre-bed and about 1-2 hours after last meal/shake. I have also taken Glycobol solo like this as well. Good luck!!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I haven'tried HGHpro with Glycobol at nite yet. If I do, I'll likely use it with some RecoverPRO upon it's return to store shelves...I'm not sure which flavor I'll use though
  34. AI Sports Nutrition

I haven'tried HGHpro with Glycobol at nite yet. If I do, I'll likely use it with some RecoverPRO upon it's return to store shelves...I'm not sure which flavor I'll use though
    Another recoverPRO holdout ARG!!!!!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

well i started with the glycobol at bedtime..woke up starving and very gassy
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Being hungry is a good sign!! It never made me very gassy, only like twice.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

tried it with 1 cap last night..still hungry upon waking..but i was knocked out though..slept about 6 hours but felt like i got 8-9 hours..no gassy feeling..will cut my dose down to 1 in day time also for a few days then try 2 at bedtime to see if my stomach can adjust
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I'm glad to see that you're willing to play with your dosing scheme. I do this with a lot of my supps, especially if I'm stacking synergistic products.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Agreed. Every body is different to a degree. 1 cap at dosing for me was fine. I'm all for the least amount to get desired results. I always awoke ravenous when dosing it pre-bed, but that was a good thing, as I awoke the same way on supps geared towards Gh release. Stacking it with those only intensified it. Really worked out well for me to cut some pudge easily. I'll be doing it again here in about 3 months.
  40. Anabolic Innovations Owner

tried it with 1 cap last night..still hungry upon waking..but i was knocked out though..slept about 6 hours but felt like i got 8-9 hours..no gassy feeling..will cut my dose down to 1 in day time also for a few days then try 2 at bedtime to see if my stomach can adjust
    I would stay with the 1 as you definitely are getting benefits at that level.

I really like doing 1 Glycobol, some recoverPRO and 3 HGHpro.

BAM knockout for me about 30 mins later.

Next day feel and look tighter even if I only get 6 hours.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-AD Side Effects?
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 05:38 PM
  3. 11 oxo side effects
    By sportskid710 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:09 AM