Glycobol and side effects?

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
1 glycobol with the hghpro before bed seems to be more then enough

do you think this stack has helped a little bit with fatloss on your body fat goal?
definately has helped..i look like ive dropped 20 lbs but down about 7lbs..seems like all weight loss is pure fat..still havent gotten my lower abbs yet but upper abbs showing nicely..i have been following similar diet and workout routine for several months and fat loss prior was only about 1/2lb week in the last 4 1/2 weeks im down 6.6lbs with no muscle or strength loss..plan on continuing this for several more weeks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
1 caps glycobol + 4 caps HGHpro before bed = perfection :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm creeping up on the 6 pack abs, that may give me the final little bit to get there.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Do you use BCAAs with these too?
i do..2 Glycobol and 4 HGHpro and BCAAs..and it knocks me out..

one question everyone is saying 1 glycobol with HGHpro..im takjing 2..should i take 2Glycobol with my post workout instead of 1..i can only handle 3 a day with out being super gassy

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

one question everyone is saying 1 glycobol with HGHpro..im takjing 2..should i take 2Glycobol with my post workout instead of 1..i can only handle 3 a day with out being super gassy
If you can only handle three I would just do what keeps working since you said two at night has been working well for yourself

I do have a question

do you think there is a big difference of results in body fat from 1 to 2 capsules taken pre-bed?

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
well i would say ill guinea pig myself and see if fat loss slows with 1 but i hate to break something that seems to be working well..however ive been reading up on intermitten fasting so i may have to work it around a bit..im starving when i wake up with 2 and i would have to wait til 1pm to eat and i get up at 6 am so in that case i may lower to 1 with HGHpro

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I was ravenous when I awoke form just 1 cap pre-bed, can't imagine how hungry I'd be with 2 caps. Good updates man!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i would say ill guinea pig myself and see if fat loss slows with 1 but i hate to break something that seems to be working well..however ive been reading up on intermitten fasting so i may have to work it around a bit..im starving when i wake up with 2 and i would have to wait til 1pm to eat and i get up at 6 am so in that case i may lower to 1 with HGHpro
If it is working so well for you I say keep doing it.

I am open to trying two pre-bed, right now I am doing one ,although I may change to two

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I personally would go with one and if it is working well I would stick with it.
I was thinking along the same lines as Don. Give one cap a try pre-bed. If it still works well, then you have another cap to use throughout the day. If not, then go back to two caps pre-bed :afro:

Yes I stack them with RecoverPRO.

You jelly :)
Jelly?

What is that, a new flavor? :lol:

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
ok last night i switched to 1 at bedtime with my HGHpro..still hungry this morning but no where as bad..cup of coffee silenced the rumble for a little while..I started last night playing around with Intermittent Fasting so there would be no way i could handle the 2 at bedtime..going to add the other cap i was taking to my first meal following the fast..hope to keep my Glycobol at 3 caps total a day..if doesnt work for me ill lower to 2 a day while fasting..ill keep you guys posted how changing dosages and times around works...unfortunately for me today is Valentines Day and im making dinner for my wife and my daughters..im making roast turkey,mashed potato's,broccoli in a cheese sauce and baked apples in cinnamon and granola..im so hungry right now im going crazy and im smelling this while it bakes and i cant eat my first meal til 12/1pm..the 40 calories i got from my 10gms of BCAAs didnt last long

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok last night i switched to 1 at bedtime with my HGHpro..still hungry this morning but no where as bad..cup of coffee silenced the rumble for a little while..I started last night playing around with Intermittent Fasting so there would be no way i could handle the 2 at bedtime..going to add the other cap i was taking to my first meal following the fast..hope to keep my Glycobol at 3 caps total a day..if doesnt work for me ill lower to 2 a day while fasting..ill keep you guys posted how changing dosages and times around works...unfortunately for me today is Valentines Day and im making dinner for my wife and my daughters..im making roast turkey,mashed potato's,broccoli in a cheese sauce and baked apples in cinnamon and granola..im so hungry right now im going crazy and im smelling this while it bakes and i cant eat my first meal til 12/1pm..the 40 calories i got from my 10gms of BCAAs didnt last long
Sounds good my friend.:)

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
well i learned the hard way not to take Glybocol directly after my 16 hour fast..since im down to 1 at bedtime i was trying to experiment with my times for to add the other 2/3 a day..well i took 1 Glybocol about 20 minutes before my first meal of the day after a 16 hour fast and within 20 minutes i began to sweat and felt dizzy..i ended up eating 1 cup oatmeal..1 apple..1 banana..i oatmeal cookie before i returned to normal..didnt have these experiences on second or third meal..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i learned the hard way not to take Glybocol directly after my 16 hour fast..since im down to 1 at bedtime i was trying to experiment with my times for to add the other 2/3 a day..well i took 1 Glybocol about 20 minutes before my first meal of the day after a 16 hour fast and within 20 minutes i began to sweat and felt dizzy..i ended up eating 1 cup oatmeal..1 apple..1 banana..i oatmeal cookie before i returned to normal..didnt have these experiences on second or third meal..
A lesson learned.:(

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
sweating alot more the last few days after taking Glycobol..could be im more sensitive because of the fast...i make sure i have 50gms of carbs with each capsule...not dizzy like yesterday waited for Glybocol for my second and third meal..sweating like a whore in church..anyone else have this..i have noticed my hair is sweaty when i wake up in the morning after taking my nightly dosage so i must be sweating in my sleep to

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweating alot more the last few days after taking Glycobol..could be im more sensitive because of the fast...i make sure i have 50gms of carbs with each capsule...not dizzy like yesterday waited for Glybocol for my second and third meal..sweating like a whore in church..anyone else have this..i have noticed my hair is sweaty when i wake up in the morning after taking my nightly dosage so i must be sweating in my sleep to
dont really notice sweating much. I do notice I get up in the middle of the sleep and eat cheese after I dose Glycobol, hghpro, and recoverpro...seems like I am starving at night

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
today i havent had any sweating..i even took 1 after my 16 hour fast..something else must have been going on..possibly my body just adjusting to Intermittent Fasting

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
today i havent had any sweating..i even took 1 after my 16 hour fast..something else must have been going on..possibly my body just adjusting to Intermittent Fasting
That seems like it may have been the problem.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes no more issues with the sweating..
Good. I was thinking the fast followed by a glycobol would cause that. Now that I see you are fine I can not think of what else. You may have hit the nail on the head with your body getting used to the fast and glycobols ingredients

I am not a big believer in fasting, it just eats up too much muscle in my opinion(and many others), at the very least bcaa's , which preserve muscle

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Good. I was thinking the fast followed by a glycobol would cause that. Now that I see you are fine I can not think of what else. You may have hit the nail on the head with your body getting used to the fast and glycobols ingredients

I am not a big believer in fasting, it just eats up too much muscle in my opinion(and many others), at the very least bcaa's , which preserve muscle
so far so good..i take an extra 30gms of BCAAs to help offset this..i know there is a big arguments concerning this idea..some love it some hate it..so far seems to be working for me..could be all the AI products im using to:bling:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so far so good..i take an extra 30gms of BCAAs to help offset this..i know there is a big arguments concerning this idea..some love it some hate it..so far seems to be working for me..could be all the AI products im using to:bling:
Whatever it takes to offset it is a good thing.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
just got my glycobol, gonna start dosing 1 cap before breakfast, pre WO shake, post WO shake, and bed, hope to see some good results. Sounds like u guys have been getting some. Also, just and FYI, NP dropped glycobol from 39.99 to 33.59:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got my glycobol, gonna start dosing 1 cap before breakfast, pre WO shake, post WO shake, and bed, hope to see some good results. Sounds like u guys have been getting some. Also, just and FYI, NP dropped glycobol from 39.99 to 33.59:)
Sweet price on the Glycobol thanks for the info.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guessing that's a sale price, but I am not positive about that...

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
your going to love the stuff:gas:

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
still seem to be getting results from the one or two capsules before bedtime for fat loss?
yes i ended up going down to 1 cap at bedtime and 1 before a heavy carb meal..kept having to much gas issues..i have to judge myself by the mirror and not the scale..i seem to be holding steady from between 227-229 but all my shirts are much looser except in the bicept area..funny thing is i must have been much fatter then i thought...im wearing some shirts that i couldnt breathe in before christmas and now they are baggy on me

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes i ended up going down to 1 cap at bedtime and 1 before a heavy carb meal..kept having to much gas issues..i have to judge myself by the mirror and not the scale..i seem to be holding steady from between 227-229 but all my shirts are much looser except in the bicept area..funny thing is i must have been much fatter then i thought...im wearing some shirts that i couldnt breathe in before christmas and now they are baggy on me
how much were you weighing at christmas? and did you gain noticeable muscle size since then?

I have been trying the glycobol before bed for a month now and not sure if I notice anything. This week is a deload week and I am taking Hghpro alone and I could be wrong because I seem to get better without the glycobol. Maybe mine and your bodies are different when it comes to glycobol(or maybe I am wrong) I can only tell you my thoughts , that said this past month I have dropped a few pounds due to diet (calorie reduction)

When I dose four Glycobols per day I seem to notice a bit fuller muscles, its not anything big and noticeable enough to notice. Every little bit helps and over time they make big changes.

not sure if Ill take it again at night if I seem to get better sleep without it. May just stick to taking it before carb meals and the four capsules especially when I am taking on more carbs (maintenance or over) we will see.....

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Christmas i was around 335/237..ive been at 227/229 for about 2 weeks but clothes definately fitting different in 2 weeks..i definately think the Glycobol makes my muscles look fuller...back development is pretty good..with clothes on i look like ive lost considerable amount of weight but without my shirt my shoulders..back and biceps look like i added 5 lbs

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome feedback. Thanks for sharing that.